A Clumsy Proposal

Story Info
Failing student tries (fails?) to proposition her teacher.
1.5k words
3.9
62.8k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although this is a teacher/student story, please rest assured that Evie is over 18!


Evie James chewed absently on her pen, her chin resting on her hand, elbow on the desk as she stared towards the man who had long been the subject of her daydreams. Her eyes melted away his black shirt, imagining what might lie underneath. Would he be hairy? Smooth? Waxed? She imagined deftly unfastening those shirt buttons, running her hands across the planes of his chest, his nipples. Maybe she might kiss him, and then --

"Evie?"

She jerked out of her reverie with a start, elbow slipping off the desk. Oh, shit. He was looking right at her. She felt a blush creep up her cheeks.

"I -- er - sir?"

"I asked you whether you could provide some insight as to why our protagonist acts the way she does in the opening chapter. Obviously not." He looked at her with disdain, turning to address someone else. "Carla? Perhaps you can fill in the gaps in Ms James' knowledge."

Evie slumped down in her seat as Carla, ever happy to oblige, fixed the class with a dazzling smile and a bat of her eyelashes. As she watched the other girl's mouth move, her mind was again elsewhere. She was fucking up this class. Badly. Something had to give.

The bell rang to signal the end of the session, and Evie let out a sigh of relief. She clumsily slid her belongings into her bag and made to leave the room with the other students. She was almost at the door when he spoke, not even looking up from his desk.

"Evie. A word."

Shit.

She hesitated and then moved to stand in front of his desk, dropping her bag on the floor, suddenly uncomfortably aware of his proximity. The thing was, she knew she wasn't the only one who wanted him, and it wasn't as though she could help it. He wasn't that much older, really -- fifteen years, tops -- and so worldly, so clever. He had lived. In a way she despised herself for it. A crush on her teacher. It was so adolescent she felt like punching herself. Surely this was something she should have grown out of years ago, not carried across to college. She was 18 years old, for goodness' sake. This was ridiculous.

He still hadn't looked up at her. She cleared her throat and saw the smallest hint of a smirk playing about the corners of his mouth.

"I'll speak to you when I'm ready, Evie. Have some patience." He finished the line he had been writing, carefully placed the lid back on his pen and looked up at her. "Have you finished your assignment? You know it was due last week."

"I -- no." Evie looked down at her feet. "I haven't. I've been having some trouble at home and --"

"I don't care. You knew full well what was required of you when you signed up for this course. You're lazy, girl. Too busy daydreaming to focus on the task at hand. I've spoken to the department head and she agrees with me; we can't carry on like this."

"What do you mean?"

"You get that assignment to me tomorrow -- first thing, by 9 o'clock -- or we'll have to ask you to leave the course."

"Sir! That's impossible -- there's no way I can do it." Evie's mind raced, panic flooding her body. She had tried to start the assignment so many times, but each time something more important had come up. There was no way she could have it complete by tomorrow.

An idea popped into her head, one so ridiculous that she dismissed it immediately. But it was persistent, and kept coming to the front of her mind. It was something she had read, seen in the dirty videos she secretly watched at home -- but this was real life -- surely it would never work? A little voice inside her head piped up, arguing with her rational side. Do you want to get kicked off the course? It's got to be worth a try.

"Sir." She almost cringed as the word left her mouth, trying as hard as she could to make it sound as sultry as possible. "Maybe... maybe there is something else I can do..." There was an awkward pause as her words hung on the air between them. She felt a blush spread from the roots of her hair down throughout her entire body. He stared at her for a moment, almost disbelieving, and then let out a harsh bark of laughter.

"Are you seriously suggesting that I fuck you to let you stay on the course? Jesus, Evie. Have some self-respect. Besides," he added with another smirk, "I know it'd be more for you than me anyway."

"I -- I don't --"

"Oh, come on, Evie. I'm not stupid. I know what you're thinking about when you daydream in my classes. I've seen you pouting at me."

Oh, god. Evie had never wanted to disappear more in her entire life. Here she was, failing her class, making a complete idiot of herself, and he was mocking her. This was awful. She straightened her shoulders and stood as tall as she could, trying to seem in control.

"Don't worry, sir. I'll have the assignment to you first thing tomorrow. Was that everything?"

He paused and leant back in his seat, looking her up and down.

"One more thing. Show me your tits."

"What?! But -- you said -- "

"I'm not going to use sex as a means to let you stay on the course. But I want to see your tits. Show me."

Her heart pounded, and almost without thinking her hands came to the hem of her shirt, ready to pull it up. But then she stopped, and looked at where she was, the grubby classroom and the door ready to open at any moment.

"I don't think I can, sir." He shrugged.

"Fine. Suit yourself. I'll see you tomorrow," he said, returning to the papers he had been going over. She hesitated. Was that it? He couldn't want to see them that badly if she was so easily dismissed. And she couldn't do it anyway, but if that was the case, why couldn't she bring herself to leave?

Her hands shook. She closed her eyes as she grasped the front of her t-shirt, lifting it up over her stomach, over her chest, clumsily tugging her bra up so that her bare breasts were exposed to the cool air of the classroom. She opened her eyes. He wasn't looking. She cleared her throat again. He looked up at her without expression, and then stood up and began to walk around to the front of the desk. She took an instinctive step back and stumbled as her foot became tangled in the strap of her bag.

"Don't move." He stood directly in front of her, eyes fixed on her breasts. She watched as his left hand moved to grasp one of her breasts, fingers expertly tweaking her hard nipple. She bit her lip to stop from crying out. His other hand, she realised with a mixture of horror and pleasure, was tracing a path up her thigh. He gripped the top of her leg, his thumb pushed between her thighs, trapped in the heat there. "Unfasten your jeans."

Dumbstruck, she did as she was told, fumbling with the button and zip. He grasped the waistband of her jeans and pushed them down her legs, not all the way, but enough to allow him to slide his hand inside and down the front of her panties.

"Just as I expected, Evie. You want me to finger fuck you, don't you? I've never felt such a wet little cunt." She stared down at his wrist disappearing into her jeans, unable to speak as two of his fingers slid inside her. He didn't look at her at all as his hand began to move, his fingers pushing roughly in and out of her cunt, his thumb grazing across her swollen clit. She let out a gasp as he slid a third finger inside her, stretching her so that it was almost uncomfortable. At the same time she found herself bucking against his hand, silently begging for release, pressing against his fingers.

His other hand was still groping at her breast, roughly squeezing and rolling her nipple between the fingers and palm of his hand. As he pinched her nipple so hard that she cried out, it suddenly hit her: her orgasm smashed over her in waves, and she ground down on his hand, wanting to feel him as deeply inside her as possible. As the waves died away she slumped forwards slightly, panting as she tried to get her breath back. His hand slid out of her, away from her body.

The orgasmic fog that had built up around Evie began to rapidly clear, and she realised with a jolt where she was. What had she just let happen? Fuck, fuck, fuck. As she fumbled to pull her jeans up and get them fastened, he returned to his seat behind his desk, calm and smooth as though he hadn't just been knuckle-deep inside her.

"That will be everything then, Evie. Don't forget to have that assignment to me by tomorrow morning."

She nodded dumbly, picked up her bag and almost ran from the room. Tomorrow's class was going to be interesting, then...