A Clutch of Mermaids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The question was obvious.

"Am I...? No, not really. I guess every girl has kissed another at parties, just to see. I like boys, Rache, always have." She paused. "But you know something?"

"What?"

Sarah's blue eyes seemed to bore into Rachel's. This time it was she who was blushing.

"Rachel... Look, this is embarrassing, but all this excitement right now..."

"Yes?"

"Oh, shit, Rache. Look, it's making me as horny as hell. If they boys weren't just about here..." She blushed deeper and looked away.

Rachel pulled Sarah's head back to rest on her shoulder.

"It's OK, babe. This is just totally surprising and," she again looked through the bushes, "and it's so definitely  not the right time. William's just about out of the water. I think Tim's about to hit the shallows any time."

The two mermaids watched as the two men both waved at each other. Tim moved into the brush, but William stayed outside on the beach, looking around.

"Oh, poop!" Rachel whispered. "Why doesn't he get going?"

"What'll we do?" Sarah whispered.

Rachel was about to respond when the tall man turned and vanished amid the trees.

Needing no further encouragement, the two girls quickly wriggled their way over the sand and down the beach on the lagoon side of the islet. They'd raced together often enough to trust each other's abilities and didn't watch each other, beyond making sure they'd both been able to get into the water.

This was the fastest they'd ever swum in a mermaid costume, Rachel realized. Back at the Resort. they'd primarily tried to be graceful; once here, silence had been more critical than speed. She was thrilled at how fast she was going, but surprised at the amount of sensation she was getting from the warm, clear water flowing over her skin, across her boobs in particular. It was unusually stimulating in a number of unaccustomed ways.

The two swam as quickly as they could, trying at the same time to be as quiet as possible. The idea came to both of them at the same time and, jackknifing at the waist, they both dove, swimming underwater and surfacing only when their lungs began to burn.

The two looked back each time they came up for air. The first time, the men were still out of sight. The next time Rachel came up, however, it was clear that they'd been spotted, for Tim was floundering back through the shallows and William was splashing in a clumsy front crawl across the lagoon.

The two girls reached the island at about the same time. Gasping, they turned to look back.

As they'd figured, William was still only part-way across the lagoon and Tim was nowhere to be seen, presumably thrashing across one of the islands.

"Let's go!" Sarah panted.

Without speaking, the two turned towards the channel opening. It was much as they remembered it. Trusting that there wouldn't be a third man waiting to ambush them, they tried to get across the island as quickly as they could.

Soon they were beyond where their explorations had taken them before, but the channel remained wide enough and fairly deep. In a few minutes, the overhanging trees parted and they emerged into bright sunlight on the far side of the island.

"Which way?" Sarah gasped.

Rachel began to tread water. This side of the island was different, rocky in places. To their right were some cliffs, just a few yards high but very steep. The coastline curved and they couldn't see much beyond where the cliffs started. To their left, there was more sand and a couple of islets just off-shore.

"Right, I think," Rachel said. "If we go left, they could run along the shore to follow us."

Wordlessly, Sarah turned right, swimming towards the cliffs.

Once the two got around the point and out of sight from anybody not immediately above them, they stopped to take stock of their situation.

"Damn!" Rachel said, panting.

"Too close," Sarah agreed. Then she broke into a broad grin. "But we beat them, girl! Did you seem them trying to catch up? I think I understand now what Tammy said about having enjoyed frustrating the boys."

Rachel giggled a little, then began to swim slowly along the base of the low cliff. In a few minutes, they came to a small hollow in the wall of rock. In it, staring back, was Tammy. It was clear that she wasn't pleased to see them.

"You two keep right on going," she said quietly. "There's no room here for anybody else and I don't want to get caught by you hanging around."

Sarah nodded. "No worries, we will. But have you seen Jade?"

"Not today. She's hiding in one of those tiny islands on this side. I met her two nights ago looking for fruit. They boys almost caught her once, she said."

"Thanks," Rachel said. "One last thing and we'll be gone. Where are the springs on this side of the island?"

Tammy pointed to her right with a thumb, hissed. "There are two along that way. Now shut up and get going!"

The two other girls gave her a brief thumbs-up and swam on, keeping an eye out for a sheltering spot and an ear out for the inevitable pursuit.

It was only five minutes later that they heard heavy footsteps at the top of the low cliff, just a couple of yards above them. Silently, they moved as close to the rock face as they could.

The footsteps stopped directly overhead. The two held their breaths and allowed themselves to silently slide underwater. Looking up, the surface was a rippled mirror. Through it could be seen for a moment what might have been a head looking over the edge.

A small twig slipped down to land on the water. Fascinated, Sarah watched the ripples formed by its impact spread out across the silvery surface above her.

The two stayed underwater as long as they could, then surfaced as quietly as possible. There was nobody above and they could just hear footsteps following the island's edge away from them.

The two remained frozen, scarcely daring to breathe. After a minute, both girls let out a long, slow breath.

"That was close," Rachel said, very quietly.

"Too close," her small friend agreed, "but, you know, we were pretty safe there. How could he have got us? Neither of them can swim for shit."

"Remember the rules," Rachel said softly. All they have to do is catch hold of us, anywhere. He could have just jumped off, landed beside us and it would've been all over."

The blonde girl looked solemn. "That's so," she whispered. "I hadn't thought of that."

As quietly as they could, the two mermaids swam further on, passing first one, then a second spring as they went. They stopped to taste each one and drank their fill.

"Look!" Sarah whispered, pointing.

It was another cave, not large, but big enough for both of them to squeeze in. The water in front of it was little more than waist deep.

"Looks like neither Tammy or Jade have been along here," Rachel said softly as she peered in.

"How do you know that?"

Rachel simply pointed to a second comb protruding from a crack in the cave wall, with a bar of plain white soap lying on the cave floor below it.

Simple treasures, but right then the soap was preferable to diamonds. The two could barely keep themselves from immediately grabbing it and launching themselves back into the sea for a bath. Common sense prevailing, they agreed to wait until it was dark.

"We're going to have to go looking for fruit tonight," Rachel mused. "Maybe we can give the second comb to Tammy on our way by, build up some goodwill or something?"

Sarah nodded before climbing into the cave. It proved be high enough above the water than the soft sand floor was mostly dry. How long it would stay that way if it began to storm was anybody's guess.

Rachel, still in the water, said, "Look, you stay here. I'm going to see how far this cliff goes. It's got to curve around soon and I'd rather know."

Sarah nodded. "Be careful."

Rachel smiled. "That's my middle name!"

She was back in 20 minutes and pulled herself up into the hollow beside Sarah.

"The cliff starts to get lower once you get around that point," she said, gesturing. "It goes back to sand beach -- and I didn't see any more fruit trees."

Sarah pouted. "That means we're going to have to try the channel again, I guess."

"Well, I didn't go too far, not with those boys running around looking for us. We'll see."

The cliff had enough of an overhang that the two mermaids, without being visible from above, could bask in the warm sun in proper mermaid fashion, dozing lightly and idly flipping their tails. They kept half an ear open for movement above.

Sarah's head came down to rest on Rachel's shoulder and the tall girl hugged her tightly.

"Here, turn to your right," she said. Rachel picked up the comb and began to comb Sarah's fine blonde hair, starting at the bottom end and slowly working out the knots.

"That's so nice," Sarah sighed. "You know, I'm not sure if I'm just excited or if I'm scared shitless and don't realize it."

Rachel kept combing. "Me, too. The was exciting, wasn't it? But it's been three days and I could really do with a hot bath and something asides from fruit to eat."

"I'd kill for a pizza!" Sarah muttered. "Double cheese and avocado!"

"Gotcha - you're hungry and needing a shower. Still horny?" Rachel blushed even as she joked.

Sarah turned so quickly that the comb snagged. "Rachel Monk! Did you just ask me if I was horny?"

Her friend pushed her embarrassment down, grinned. "Yeah, I suppose that I just did. Are you? You said you were super turned on watching the boys wading out looking for us back there. Then we had to swim for our lives."

"Our lives?" the smaller woman grinned back.

"OK, our virtue."

Sarah giggled. "Virtue? I must have missed that class." The two wound up chuckling together, doing their best not to break into loud gales of laughter.

Sarah took the comb. "Your turn, so turn around"

The fins posed a bit of a problem, but Rachel still managed to turn most of the way. In a moment, she felt Sarah's gentle but strong fingers guiding the comb through the worst of the knots in her long hair.

The sun was just above the horizon by the time Sarah had finished. Carefully putting the comb down well at the back of the cave, she leaned forward to embrace her friend.

Rachel felt Sarah's boobs press against her back. That she had experienced before, in group hugs and photo shoots, but never without clothes, never so intimately. It felt good, she realized. Her head tilted back, came to rest on Sarah's behind her.

The two rested together and watched the sunset, almost contentedly.

They waited for an hour after it was dark before slipping into the dark water. The fins made it easy to tread water, of course, but the waist-deep water also made it possible to stand upright on the sandy bottom and they took their time bathing with the soap.

Rachel offered to wash Sarah's back. They'd been in showers many times before on the swim team, but this was the first time she'd helped Sarah bathe. She was amazed at how smooth the girl's skin was.

And was mortified to find herself becoming aroused by it.

She quickly returned put the soap back on the ledge.

"Time to go," she whispered.

"What about you?" Sarah responded, quietly but firmly. Taking Rachel by the shoulders, she turned her in the water.

Rachel's arousal increased with the feeling of Sarah's hands on her back. The tall girl had become increasingly confused about the cascading changes in their relationship since arriving on the island. Right now, she was even more uncertain about how she felt about another woman touching her like that.

But, she had to admit to herself, Sarah's hands felt good on her back and shoulders. She relaxed, tried to think of it as a massage.

"Hey!" she hissed as two soapy hands slid under her arms and, clasping her by her breasts, pulled her back against the lovely young blonde.

Despite her protest, she didn't pull Sarah's hands away. She was suddenly too aware of Sarah in the context of 'lovely', especially with soapy hands slowly but smoothly sweeping over her increasingly-sensitive breasts.

What's happening to me?  she wondered. Then she felt Sarah's lips next to her ear. The girl's sharp teeth gave her earlobe a gentle nip before whispering, "Just to make sure you're awake, Rache!" She giggled softly, let herself fall away from her tall friend.

She spun in the water. Sara's pixie grin was easy to see, even in the dim light.

"Sarah..."

"Ssh. Time to go." Sarah would say no more.

Rinsing off was easy and they began dolphin-stroking their way slowly along the shore. It was dead quiet; even the sea was still and the usual lapping of waves on the rocks and beaches was absent.

It was a cloudless night. Between the stars and a sliver of a moon, the girls could see well enough to navigate.

Tammy was not in her niche when they swam by; Sarah left the comb at the back.

They slowed as they approached the entrance to the channel, knowing it was the most likely place to be ambushed. Hardly disturbing the surface of the water, Rachel halted just short of the channel. Sarah started to pass her, but her friend's hand shot out and seized her by the wrist.

"Wait!" she whispered, pointing ahead of them towards the small islets just the other side of the channel mouth.

Silent, but just visible in the low light, two forms were stealthily wading waist-deep towards the first islet.

"It's them!" Sarah whispered. "They must think somebody -- one of us -- is out there."

Rachel nodded.

"What can we do?" her friend whispered.

"Nothing. They're almost there, Sarah." Her voice was very quiet, but Sarah could sense the resignation in it.

One of the wading forms paused, pointed; the other moved quietly around to the other side of the islet.

There was a short pause. A shrill and very feminine shriek rang out over the water before a sleek shape wriggled into the water on the inner side.

Where, of course, the first man was waiting.

There was not much of a struggle; apparently he -- or the second man, plunging noisily into the water a second or two later -- had managed to get the required 'firm grip' on the fleeing mermaid.

A male voice came faintly but clearly across the calm water. "You're caught, girl. You know the rules."

The slim figure rose from the water between the two men, breasts clearly visible even by starlight. As they began to wade back to the island, the mermaid -- now their  mermaid - swam tamely between them.

"We have to do something,"  Sarah whispered.

"No. You heard Karl. We can't help her now."

The two men waded ashore, their finned captive swimming between them. When the water was no more than knee deep, one of the men bent down and, picking up the mermaid, slung her over his shoulder. Heavily-laden now, he plodded towards the shelter, the girl's fin waving in front of him as he walked.

Sarah and Rachel stared at each other.

"I think it was Jade," Sarah whispered.

"They're going to be busy for a while," Rachel said. "Now's our chance to get some food -- and maybe check out the camp, too."

Silently, the two swam up the channel. Coming close to where they knew the camp was located, they kept to that side of the waterway so as to keep out of sight.

Rachel almost screamed when she bumped into something large and yielding in the water.

"For fucks sake, keep it down!" Tammy whispered fiercely.

"What are you doing here?" Sarah whispered.

"Same thing as you, I think -- trying to see what's happening. Just be quiet, OK?"

The three girls crawled their way up the bank and gingerly peeped over the top. The camp -- a simple but fairly large roofed shelter, a sturdy table and some chairs -- was only a few yards away and was now brightly lit by a fire blazing in a central fire pit.

Three figures were all sitting in chairs, Jade in the middle. The two men were laughing and caressing the mermaid. Rachel watched as William's strong hands lifted and caressed her firm, well-rounded breasts. Tim was running his hand up and down her legs. One slid between her inner thighs and the girl seemed to shudder at the sensation.

The two men turned and gave each other a high five before rising and stripping off their clothes. Both were already hard, their meaty cocks jutting out in the flickering light.

While both men were obviously ready, it was clear to the hidden onlookers that the locked fin assembly posed them some problems. Tim strode into the shelter while William leaned down and began licking and sucking the girl's boobs. His mouth shifted from one pink nipple to the other and then back again as his hands played with Jade's shapely mounds.

The three women by the canal watched as Tim returned with something in his hand. He pointed his hand towards the young redhead and her legs fell apart as the fins' locks released. He tossed the fob back into the shelter and went to join William.

The men wasted no further time and placed Jade on her back in the middle of the table. The stocky Tim immediately knelt between her legs and began to run his tongue up her inner thighs. The tongue strokes weren't quite reaching their obvious prize, but it was clear that that would happen soon.

William looked the slender woman in the eyes before allowing his gaze to drift along the length of her body, over her breasts, pausing at her bare mound where pale labia could just be seen and continuing down to where her painted legs ended in the colourful fins. He smiled as his eyes returned to see her green eyes staring up at him.

William ran the tip of his hard cock along her chin; she obediently opened her lips to receive him while her hands came up to enfold and fondle the low-hanging balls dangling immediately in front of her eyes. He began to ease his hips back and forth, slowly moving his tool in and out of Jade's mouth.

The other women watched from their hiding spot, each lost in her own thoughts and emotions.

Barring the odd look at on-line porn at dorm parties, Rachel had never seen people having sex before. Emotionally, she was dismayed at the pert mermaid having been captured, but at some deep, primal level she was completely taken up, utterly fascinated by the spectacle unfolding in front of her eyes.

Tim's head was moving up and down between Jade's legs as his tongue and lips worked the length of the girl's sex.

Without pulling himself out of the mermaid's mouth, William bent forward and began toying with her body sprawled on the table before him, his large hands squeezing, stretching and stroking her breasts.

Despite her captive status, their attentions were clearly having an effect on the girl, for she started becoming more energetic in her response. Rachel's mixed feelings became yet more tangled when she began to hear a rising series of moans of pleasure from the girl on the table.

Jade's oral attentions to William became more and more energetic. Her legs were now wrapped around Tim's head. Her moans had become cries.

"Why didn't Karl tell us they could unlock our fins?" Sarah whispered.

"Ssshhh!" Tammy hissed.

Jade's exclamations as Tim's head bobbed back and forth rapidly over her sex were muffled by William's cock moving in and out of her mouth. Her slim figure jerked, stiffened; she roared as what clearly had to be a massive orgasm tore through her body. Her hands fell away to her sides, leaving William's sack swaying beneath him.

Wide-eyed, Rachel looked at her fellow mermaids by the channel. Tammy was watching intently, lips thin. Rachel couldn't read her Sarah's expression at all, but both her mouth and her eyes were wide open as she stared at the display by the fire -- amazement? excitement? desire?

Right then, Rachel would have believed 'desire'. Maybe even 'lust', for she was surprised at her own reaction to the sight unfolding in front of them. Her hands slid over her nipples, stiff, almost expectant. The girl could feel a heaviness in her own loins and shivered.

1...345678