A Co-Worker's Dream

Story Info
Few and far between, Jared finds the one he's searching for.
2.2k words
4.54
43.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jared and I work at an auto plant. I'm a single man and like it that way. I have no plans on being tied down anytime soon, but I like looking. Working in a factory leaves little to be desired in the way of women though. Most of the women working there are either too ugly or too old. I can count on one hand how many good looking women work there and they all just happen to be on a different shift. It's because of this that I spend a lot of nights at the local pub looking for girls. It's a small town but there are some decent women around.

One night at the pub I happened upon one of the pretty girls I work with. Her name is Amelia and she is sexy. Guys know what that means. There is a difference between beautiful, hot, sexy, etc. Sexy is not just a look, it's how she carries herself, her attitude to be specific. Amelia is about five feet five inches tall, long black hair, pale white skin, dark brown eyes, and always smells like a mixed bowl of fruit. It was always hard to tell what kind of body she had while passing by at work. The factory is not a place for sexy clothes, but that night she was showing it off. She had skin tight jeans and a spaghetti strap tank top on. She had a good c cup and one hell of a plump ass to boot. She's got a perfect flat stomach and thin muscular legs to top it all off.

For the women reading this, I guess you can picture me however you want. Whatever floats your boat so to speak, but if you really must know, I am five foot ten inches, and one hundred eighty pounds of mostly muscle. I have dark brown hair, a trimmed beard, brown eyes, and a seven inch member. I don't have a monster dick, but I've had no complaints either. I can't stand reading stories where the guy has a foot long dick. I mean, come on, if that were true you'd be in porn, not writing sex stories.

Now I have never actually spoken to Amelia. As I said before, she is on a different shift and we have only seen each other in passing, but I approached her hoping she would at least recognize me from the plant.

"Hey there," I said, sitting down next to her.

"Hey," she replied looking over at me.

"You work at the same plant as me don't you?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered.

It was good that she recognized me. That told me that she had at least noticed me before.

"I'm Jared," I said extending my hand.

She took my hand and shook it strongly. Then she surprised me. "You shake hands like a bitch," she said. For a second I was frozen. Amelia smiled and let go of my hand. When she smiled I regained my cool.

"Maybe," I replied with a chuckle, "but I thrust my hips like a God."

Amelia smiled again. It seemed I had won her over, or at least passed a test.

"So you gonna buy me a drink," she said "or just sit there and stare at me?"

"Why can't I do both?" I said raising my hand to get the bartenders attention.

She ordered for us both. "Tequila shooters and keep them coming," she told the bartender.

The next hour passed quickly. We took shot after shot. I can handle my liquor and apparently she can too. I don't need to bore you with our chatter. I'm sure you want to get to the good part. To fill in the blanks, just imagine an hour of bull shitting with a sexual innuendo thrown in wherever possible. Finally the tequila hit and Amelia got up to use the bathroom. Appreciating every flex of her buttocks, I watched her strut over to the bathroom door. When she got to the door she looked back and saw me watching. She gave me a wicked smile and entered the bathroom.

Now liquor has been known to spur me into strange places, but this was a first for me. I got up and followed her to the bathroom. Whether her smile was actually an invitation or not, didn't matter to me at the time. When I entered the bathroom she was leaning on the sink waiting for me. "Did you miss me?" she asked.

I gave no answer. I looked around the room. If there was anyone else in there they were in a stall and couldn't be seen. I walked up and grabbed her hand leading her into the handicapped stall. If you ever decide to fuck in a public bathroom I highly recommend the handicapped stall. There's plenty of room, and bars to hold on to, if needed.

Once in the stall we began making out passionately. I began feeling her up almost immediately. I began massaging her breasts over her shirt and then very quickly went underneath it. When I went under her shirt she quickly pushed me away with surprising force. I went backwards into the stall wall. I assumed I had gone too far, but I couldn't have been more wrong. I didn't go too far, she just likes it rough.

She looked at me with her hair in her face. She looked like a wild Amazon Queen. She was breathing heavily and quickly removed her shirt and bra. Now showing the glory that was her upper body she came at me and began kissing me again. She kissed me hard and grabbed my cock even harder.

I grabbed her by the arms and spun her around. I ripped at the front of her jeans until they became undone, possibly destroying a couple of buttons in the process. I pulled her pants down. She wiggled her hips and ass to help me. That's all the work I had to do, because she wasn't wearing underwear. Once the bottoms were off I pushed her forward and pulled her hips out so she was bent over. She leaned on the wall happy to oblige. With no deliberation I shoved my tongue into her pussy as deep as it would go. Amelia moaned loudly in response. You could hear the echo in the room. The combination of taste, smell, and her moan got me harder than the Washington Monument. I hungrily got to work on her.

The girl was delicious without a doubt. I spent several long minutes tongue fucking her. I split my time evenly between licking her clit and deep tongue penetration. Amelia's moans became quicker and some growling began to come into play as well. When she gave her most ferocious growl I decided to head north. I spread her ass cheeks and dug in, licking all around. Amelia had no complaint. She moaned and snarled as I licked away. I turned up the heat a little by holding just one cheek to the side for access while my opposite hand fingered her pussy and my thumb circled her clit. With just one finger in her, which was all I could fit at the time, I gave her the come hither motion. I'm fucking talented and damned proud of it.

I could feel her getting wetter and wetter. My cock was raging against my pants. No more foreplay I decided. I stood up and removed my pants. I had them unbuttoned already so it was a quick thing. I positioned myself and began pushing myself inside her pussy. I say "began" because she was incredibly tight. No matter how wet she was, there was no way I would be able to just shove it in. She was so tight, I could imagine her doing kegels for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

After what felt like eternity because I wanted her so bad, I finally made it all in. I grabbed hold of her hips and began to fuck her. I started gently because of how tight she was. I assumed she would want time to adjust. I was wrong again. Amelia growled and looked back at me with eyes wilder than I have ever seen in a human being.

"Fuck me like a man God damn it," She growled. "Fuck me hard."

I don't know if you've ever felt challenged during sex, but that's how I felt. I pushed her even closer to the wall where the side of her face rested against the cold brick. I kept my hand on the other side of her face and began thrusting harder than I ever had in my life. I fucked her pussy so hard it was actually hurting me. If it wasn't for the cushion her ass gave me I wouldn't have been able to continue. She began screaming madly. I would be amazed if the whole bar didn't hear her. I managed to keep the ferocity up for a couple minutes more and was glad when I felt her cum on me. When she came, she tightened up to the point where I couldn't move. She grinded on me grunting and turning red in the face. I felt liquid streaming down over my balls and inner thighs.

Amelia grabbed a hold of the bar on the wall and yelled "Holy shit!" After a couple more bucks she stopped grinding. I pulled myself free from her grip and put my sloppy wet dick to her asshole. She looked back at me licking her upper lip and laughed darkly. "This bitch is gonna kill me," I thought sliding myself into her ass.

Now it may seem odd, but her ass, though very tight, was still not as tight as her pussy. It only took about fifteen seconds to get all in. I grabbed her hair and began thrusting forward as she thrust back against me. I held onto her hair pulling her towards me as far as her back would arch. With my other hand I spanked her ass hard. With each spank she let out an otherworldly growl that was sometimes accompanied with a laugh. It was a deep and devious laugh. "Christ, what have I got myself into?" I thought. She grunted while pounding me. She was fucking me just as much as I was fucking her. I began to feel myself slipping away. Now there is no part of a women's anatomy that I don't want to cum in, but I'm a spontaneous guy. I decided then I wanted to come in her mouth. I pulled out and spun her around and to her knees. I went to insert my dick in her mouth and she stopped me. She grabbed my dick and began furiously jerking me off. I tried to get closer holding her head. She grabbed my balls in response, which I must say will definitely keep you in place. She started massaging the back of them with her finger tips which enhanced the feeling all the more. I was getting very close when all of a sudden I felt her middle finger at my backside. "Whoa," I blurted out, but it was too late. She inserted her finger into my ass while still holding onto my balls. Although at that point I was so close to cumming she could have done anything to me and I would have let her.

Amelia felt me throbbing and opened her mouth. She stuck her tongue out and squeezed my dick. I came harder than I ever had. I exploded into her open mouth and on her lips. I don't know how many streams of cum I usually shoot. Who counts that? I can tell you however, that Amelia at least doubled that number. She continued to jerk until I had gone limp in her hand. I believed it over then. I stood there still in her grasp trying to catch my breath. It was then that she surprised me once again and shoved my cock in her mouth. I was so sensitive that I immediately bent over and grabbed her head. My body wanted to pull away but I couldn't. She literally had me by the balls. I had both hands on her head. With my eyes rolling into the back of my head, I could only muster noises. Now there are probably hundreds of ways that other people would describe this blowjob. A golf ball through a garden hose comes to mind. I would describe it as a demon trying to suck out my soul. She was actually sucking so hard that she barely even had to move her head.

I never got fully hard again. I remained at that in between stage. This somehow made things even more intense. Even though I didn't get hard, she still brought me to orgasm again. I don't know how anything came out after the first wave but I could feel her swallowing as I emptied myself into her hungry mouth. While finishing, my legs went weak and I could barely hold myself up. When I was done she slowly let me go. I stumbled to the side and somehow managed to land on the toilet seat. I promise you that if there had been nothing behind me I would have collapsed onto the floor.

After catching my breath and shaking like I had Parkinson's disease, I looked up at her. She stood in front of me using her fingers to push the remaining cum on her face into her mouth. She swallowed and licked her teeth. She smiled that wicked smile again.

"So," she said. "You come here often?"

"No," I said panting like a dog, "but I will now."