A Cock and Ball Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Jennifer's first Glory Hole session.
4k words
4.49
20k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim had been busy with his work commitments, so Jen had a few days to fill before a next session could be arranged. Jim apologised for not being free to organise anything but Jen told him not to worry, a few days would do her good and make her enjoy their next adventure even more.

She filled her time mainly with reading, something which she had always enjoyed. Anyone who knew Jen would often describe her as a bookworm so she was quite happy to be able to catch up with a couple of books she been looking forward to reading.

As much as she enjoyed getting into a good book she often found her thoughts drifting. Now she had found and experienced her true passion, reading was now becoming more of a distraction, something to fill her time between her sexual encounters. It was three days before she heard from Jim, but when she heard of what he wanted to arrange for her she realised it was well worth the wait.

He sent her an email with his idea which read:-

"Hi Jen. Hope you are well. Sorry it's taken this long, I just haven't had the time. I have an idea and need to know if you would be up for it or not. There's no pressure at all. The important thing is that you are happy with my plan and if there is anything that concerns you then you must tell me.

My idea is to set up a Glory Hole session for you. Obviously this would be difficult to do at a hotel so I would need to do it at my place. If you are happy with this idea I'm quite sure there will be a lot of interest so expect a long session.

Let me know as soon as possible what you think."

Unaware of what a Glory Hole was Jen was soon searching the Internet. OMG was her response when she found out what it was. She was instantly excited and immediately emailed Jim:-

"Wow Jim, I'm definitely up for that. Please Please make it soon. I cant wait... xx."

As Jen thought about what she had just agreed to she felt her pussy getting wet. Although she wanted to satisfy her sudden excitement she decided she would save herself for the forth coming event. Trying to distract herself she went back to her book but just as she began to read she heard the ping from her laptop indicating the arrival of a new email. It was from Jim:-

"Thought you might like the idea. Would tomorrow evening be too soon?"

With a broad smile alighting her face, Jen quickly replied:-

"You don't hang about do you lol. That's brilliant Jim. Just tell me where and when and I'm there xx."

Sending the email Jen tried to get back to reading but struggled to concentrate. It was a long evening and the next day dragged...

Calculating her journey, Jen decided she needed to leave by six thirty. After a long soak in the bath, doing her hair and painting her nails she was almost ready. Although she wasn't going to be seen by anyone except Jim she dressed herself up in sexy matching red bra and panties, sheer black stockings and suspenders and slipped into a short black dress.

At long last the time had come. Dead on six thirty she began the short drive to Jim's, his address already punched in to her sat nav earlier in the day. Her timing worked out almost spot on, pulling up outside Jim's modest detached bungalow just a couple of minutes before seven.

She felt nervous but incredibly excited as she waited at the front door after ringing the bell.

"Hello Jen, Wow you look stunning," he said, eyeing her up and down, "Come in, how are you?"

Jen stood on tip toe and kissed him on the cheek as she stepped inside, "I'm fine thanks, nervous but very excited. How are you?" she asked.

"I'm good thanks. Come through and have a seat, there's absolutely no rush, just relax and as soon as you're ready we'll get started," Jim replied.

Jim led the way through to the lounge and they both sat down. As Jen surveyed the room she noticed a curtain which seemed to be hiding a door, "Ah yes I see you've spotted my handy work," Jim said, as he followed Jen's eye line. "I think it should do the job. No one can see you Jen, just the way you like it."

Jen could hear men's voices coming from another room which made her wonder how many there were. Her excitement grew. "You will be taking pictures still?" she asked.

"Oh yes, camera is all ready. Got a spare battery all charged up which we may need this time. You know it could be a long session, although of course that's entirely up to you," Jim replied.

"I wouldn't want anyone to leave unsatisfied, it wouldn't be fair. Anyway I can't imagine I'm going to get bored," Jen said with a laugh.

"No I can't see that happening, I think I know you well enough now," said Jim smiling.

"Well I think I'm ready to start if you are," said Jen.

"OK, if you can give me a couple of minutes to arrange our guests. What I did Jen, so there was no arguments I got them to pick a number out of a hat as it were, so the order has already been decided. Seemed the best way. I'll just give them the thumbs up," said Jim and left the room.

Jen was so excited that the moment was here. So much so that she felt damp between her legs already. While Jim was gone she decided to get herself ready. Taking of her shoes and dress she sat back down.

Jim soon returned carrying a large cushion, "Nearly forgot, something to kneel on for you," he said, laying the cushion on the floor by the curtain.

Jim pulled the curtain to one side revealing his handy work. With the door removed he had secured a board to the doorway and cut a large hole, the Glory Hole. The idea was that whatever height the guest may be, the hole should accommodate them.

"Right Jen," Jim began, "Oh Wow look at you, so sexy. Can I get a few shots of you before we start?" He asked, admiring Jen in her stockings and underwear.

"Yes of course," replied Jen and began posing while Jim snapped away.

After taking several pictures Jim lowered his camera, "If you're ready Jen, just give a couple of knocks on the board, that's the signal, OK," he said, "Oh, nearly forgot, here you go, thought you might need these," Jim pulled a hand full of condoms from his pocket and dropped them beside Jen as she knelt down on the cushion.

"Oh yes thank you, I did mean to get some but forgot all about it... Oh well here goes, lets see what you've found for me," said Jen and knocked twice on the Glory Hole board.

Moments later she was rewarded with her first cock. Very thick, she estimated five to six inches, large shiny purple knob appeared in the middle of the hole. The balls were smooth and hairless, Jen cupped them in her left hand as she brought her lips to the knob and lightly kissed it. On contact, it jerked upwards and nudged her nose.

Jen began licking the underside just below the glans, her hand gently caressing the balls, again it jerked as she licked further down. As she licked back up towards the tip pre cum ran down to meet her tongue. Licking up the trail right up to the eye she closed her mouth and relished the taste.

Wrapping her right hand around the hard shaft she began to slowly wank and again kissed the bulging knob. As more juice appeared in the eye she licked it up. G-One, (Glory Hole One) as he was later named, began thrusting his shaft against the wanking motion of Jen's hand.

Jim snapped away with his camera. Moving from side to side, kneeling, standing, he covered every angle. Sensing the moment was fast approaching, he readied himself to capture the moment.

A flood of pre cum had Jen lapping away at G-One's glistening knob. Aware that he was close she wanked faster, squeezed his balls a little firmer and opened her mouth so his helmet slipped between her lips on each thrust. As the first shot of cum landed on her tongue, Jen closed her lips and held the large knob in her mouth to catch the following shots.

Only when Jen was sure G-One had finished did she let his cock slip from her mouth. Still holding his shaft with her right hand, her left found it's way between her legs. Her panties were wet as she stroked her pussy through them. Swirling G-One's spunk around her mouth, the taste she so adored, eventually swallowed it down and proceeded to lick up the few drops from her hand and his cock that had escaped her.

Kissing G-One's knob she said, "Thank you, that was lovely. Hope I taste you again some day." As instructed there was no reply. G-One's cock disappeared from the hole.

Jen licked her lips and looked up at Jim. Smiling, he winked before saying, "Very nice start, knock when you're ready for more."

Jen stood up, removed her wet knickers and knelt back down keeping them within easy reach. She summoned her next client with two more knocks.

Almost instantly a slightly longer, much thinner cock appeared before her. The knob was hidden by the foreskin. By the position in the hole Jen surmised G-Two was taller and younger she thought as it stood up almost vertical. She was happy to see the balls, like G-One's they were also shaved, albeit smaller.

Beginning again as before, she kissed the tip or in this case the crinkled folds of the foreskin that hid the knob from view. Cupping the balls in her left hand she kissed again. Pulling the shaft down a little with her other hand, Jen managed to dip the tip of her tongue in the opening to the glans. Gently pulling down on the foreskin her tongue found the tip and she had the first taste of G-Two's pre cum that sat in the eye.

Her instincts told her this wasn't going to take long. She very gently wanked the shaft, rolling the foreskin up over the glans and then down again, licking the knob when exposed. She was now sure this was a young cock. Letting go of the balls she picked up her wet knickers. Taking the knob into her mouth she sucked hard and wanked faster. As she tasted a gush of juice on her tongue she took her mouth away and replaced it with her panties just in time to catch the streams of spunk. A huge load soaked her panties, unable to soak it all up it dripped down landing on Jens legs.

The smell of cum filled the air. Jen took her dripping panties from G-Two's spent cock and sniffed the aroma before resting them on her stocking covered leg. She eagerly cleaned his cock with her tongue. When she was satisfied she'd got every last drop of juice, she kissed the still exposed knob.

"Thank you," she said as she took her hand away.

"That was a quick one," said Jim after G-Two had gone.

"I'm guessing he was young," said Jen.

"Yes, nineteen actually. Nice lad. He was very nervous about doing this," explained Jim.

"Tell him I really enjoyed it and I'd be happy to have him again," said Jen.

"I will... Could I ask a small favour Jen? before we continue," asked Jim.

"Of course, what is it?" asked Jen.

"It's been so damn horny watching you, I'm getting rather uncomfortable here," said Jim, indicating the bulge in his trousers, "Would you mind if I release myself?" He asked.

"Of course not silly," said Jen, "come here, let me help you."

Jim stepped forward. Jen pulled his zip down, undid his trousers and pulled them to the floor, pulling them over his feet as he stepped out. She kissed the bulge through his pants, noticing a large wet patch. She pulled them down to expose his rigid shaft and kissed his wet knob. She couldn't resist licking the juice up before kissing it again.

"There, that better?" she asked, smiling up at Jim.

"Do you really need to ask," he said with a smile.

"Now shall we carry on," Jen said, turning back to the hole and knocking.

Her next offering was semi erect as it slipped into view through the hole. It was as long as G-Two's even in this state, much thicker and the knob almost fully exposed. Again the balls were hairless which made Jen wonder if Jim had stipulated this as a requirement when selecting our guests. He certainly seemed to know exactly what she wanted.

Jen began as before by kissing the tip and held the balls with her left hand. Kissing the tip again she slipped a finger between her own legs and felt the wetness of her pussy. She licked across G-Three's knob while slipping a finger into her hole. Raising her dripping finger from her cunt she smeared her juices over the knob and took it into her mouth, tasting herself.

G-Three's cock was growing harder by the second. With Jen's mouth sucking it deeper inside, she pulled the foreskin firmly down. Lifting her mouth clear she examined the now fully erect specimen before her, she estimated it's length to be eight inches. Seeing a dribble of juice begin to string and drop she quickly caught it on her tongue and followed the stream back to it's source.

Holding G-Three's cock between her lips, both hands free, Jen reached for a condom and opened the packet. Deciding she wanted this cock inside her, she rolled the rubber down the shaft. Picking up her cum soaked panties from her leg she turned around, bent over and offered her pussy up to the stiff shaft. Reaching behind her she guided the knob to her wet lips.

Pushing back G-Three's cock slipped easily into Jen's dripping wet pussy. Her bum now against the Glory Hole board she held herself there, "Fuck me, fuck me and cum inside me," she instructed. Lifting her wet cum soaked panties to her face Jen sniffed in the odour. It wasn't long before she felt G-Three's cock on the verge of coming.

Jim moved around getting every angle possible. He caught the moment Jen came. Her eyes closed, her tongue tasting the spunky knickers. A quiet moan from behind the hole indicated G-Three's orgasm. Jim made sure he was in position to catch the withdrawal.

Jen pulled forward, turned around and knelt back down on the cushion. The softening cock hung down from the hole which made it easy to roll the condom down and off without losing it's contents. She had a quick sniff before tying a knot and laying it with her knickers beside her. Turning her attention back to the wet shaft she licked and sucked it clean.

"Thank you," she said when she'd finished, "I will enjoy your load later."

"Do you need a break honey, how about a drink?" Jim suggested.

"Ooh yes please, that would be great," she replied.

Jim quickly pulled his clothes back on and headed out the room, "Back in a mo," he said.

Jen leaned back against the board enjoying her respite, a big smile on her face...

A few minutes later Jim returned carrying a small tray, "Tea OK for you?" he asked, lowering the tray towards her, "help yourself to sugar, wasn't sure how you like it."

"Oooh lovely!" said Jen, taking a mug, "no sugar for me."

Jim sat down in the armchair facing her, "So what do you think of a Glory Hole now," he asked and sipped his tea.

"Great, such a fantastic idea. I'd never heard of it before," she said.

"Thought you might like it. I'm already thinking of another session, that's if you're interested!" he said.

"Oh god yes, there's no stopping me now. I hope all the guys are satisfied. Am I doing enough for them?" she asked.

"Don't worry, there's no complaints. The only comment I've had is that they would love to see you but they know the rules," explained Jim.

"Yeah sorry about that, but you know what I'm like Jim," she said.

"Don't worry, they were all aware of how it was to be and happily agreed," he said.

"Yeah I suppose. It's just that I'm enjoying it so much, I feel a bit guilty," she said.

"There's really no need... How about I show them some of the pictures I took of you before we started, you know the one's in your underwear, what do you think?" he asked.

"Yeah that's an idea. Do you think they'd like them?" she asked.

"Good God Girl, they'd probably shoot their loads before they got to the hole," Jim said, surprised that Jen wasn't aware of just how hot she looked.

"Really... Go on then, would love to know their reaction now," she said.

Jim finished his tea, deep in thought, "If you can give me a couple of minutes I can put the pictures on a USB stick so they can view them on the TV. Would that be OK Jen?" he asked.

"Yeah go ahead. Let me know what they think," she said.

Jim picked up his camera and left the room...

A short time later Jim returned, "As I expected, they loved them Jen. I left them scrolling through the pics. There's some very hard cocks waiting for you out there girl!" he said.

"In that case I'd better get on with it. You ready Jim? Hang on, lets get you sorted first," she said and helped him off with his trousers and underwear.

Kissing Jim's semi erect cock, Jen turned to face the Glory Hole and knocked. Seconds later she gasped with surprised as a black cock poked through the hole. Six inches or so and standing straight up, Jen quickly noticed the total absence of hair, not only the balls, no pubic hair at all.

The knob was already wet as she kissed it, " My first black cock!" she exclaimed before licking up the juice.

Licking up and down the shaft Jen reached behind her back and unclasped her bra and pulled it away. Cupping her firm breasts she pinched her already stiff nipples. Raising herself up on her knees she placed G-Fours cock between them admiring the contrast of black against white.

Rubbing her tits up and down she licked the tip of his bulging knob as it came in to range of her tongue. Jim caught the scene with his camera as he continued to move around for the best position.

Taking the hard shaft in her hand Jen pulled the knob to each nipple in turn, smearing pre cum over them. Gently squeezing on the balls she wanked the shaft and continued teasing the tip with her nipples. Juice flowed freely from the eye and she felt G-Fours cock begin to throb. Squirt after squirt covered Jens tits and nipples as she kept wanking. She wondered if it would ever stop. Just when she thought it had ended another dribble oozed out.

Eventually stopping, Jen licked up all that she could from his cock. The smell of spunk again invaded her nose. Kissing the glans she thanked him and soon Jen's first black cock was gone.

"Such a huge load Jim. Look it's all over the place," she said rubbing the mess over her tits, "even on my stockings."

Looking up at Jim she continued, "You really surprised me with that you know. That was my first black cock."

"Let me get a few more shots of just you covered in cum before we continue," he said.

As he moved around clicking away, Jen grabbed his hard wet cock and guided it towards her mouth, "Let me clean that up Jim, you're dripping everywhere," she said.

Jim had to stop his camera work as Jen sucked his cock deep into her mouth, "Oh God, I'm gonna cum Jen if you don't stop," he warned, expecting her to stop.

She didn't and Jim's spunk was soon filling her mouth, "Oooh...Jen..." was all he could say as he shot his load.

When Jen was sure he had finished, she let his spent shaft slide from her mouth and swallowed his load.

"Oh Jen, you sexy lady. That was incredible. Let me sit down a minute," he said and slumped into the armchair.

Jen smiled at him, "The least you deserve Jim, you look after my needs so I need to look after yours," she said, "anyway, if you haven't noticed, I'm quite partial to a bit of cock."

Giving Jim some time to recover she studied the sticky cum on her stockings, smearing it around with a finger. She ran her other hand up between her legs. Her pussy was dripping...

"Right!" said Jim, making Jen jump, "You ready for the last one?"

"Oh, OK, I thought we'd finished, but yeah, definitely," she said.

"You don't have to Jen, it's entirely up to you!" said Jim.

"No honestly that's great. You know me, insatiable," she said turning back to the hole and knocking.

G-Five's short fat offering appeared. It was fully erect, a little shorter than Jim's and accompanied by large smooth hairless balls. Wrapping her hand around the shaft Jen was amazed when her fingers were short of touching her thumb. She kissed the knob, it twitched in her hand. Licking all over the glans she wanked the shaft and stroked the smooth skin of his sack.

12