A Cock and Cum Birthday

Story Info
Wife gives me a 43rd birthday surprise.
1.1k words
4.06
245.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last month was my 43rd birthday and I always get a surprise from Susie. I knew this birthday would be the best yet. As many of you have read from my previous stories, we are tried and true cum lovers. The taste, touch, feel, and power of cum is overwhelming in our lives. We eat it most every day. Whether by myself or with my wife, we have globs of fun trying new things and often surprising each other.

I came home on Friday to a dark house. When I walked in, Susie and her friends yelled, "surprise" and i was handed a beer. When the lights came on, there was Susie's friend Geri and six guys in the kitchen. This was definitely good odds for me. We hadn't had all males guests in for a while. I looked at these studs who looked as if all had come from an escort service. Beefy, nicely dressed and handsome. I opened the one present Susie had for me and Wow, a new digital camcorder. Now we could go first class in our home videos. Susie said she had a nice first video planned for the evening if I was interested. Of course! Susie asked Geri to help her ice the six cakes.

I said, "six cakes?" Boy did I find out what that meant.

Geri told me to take my clothes off. I and the guys all stripped naked and just stood there while Susie and Geri mixed some sweet frosting. The guys all stood back with their now raging hardons standing at attention while Susie and Geri grabbed each cock and slathered a nice helping of frosting on all six cocks. They enjoyed it more than the guys.

Susie brought a cupcake over to me with one lit candle and said, "make a wish honey."

I made my secret wish and blew out the candle.

We kissed and she said, "now go and lick that frosting from those six cock cakes like the good birthday cum eating faggot boy that you are."

I instantly oozed some delicious pre cum and scooped it to my mouth for a lick.

I got on my knees and gazed at this sweet cocks all coated with frosting. For the next 20 minutes, I sucked licked, deep throated and moaned my way down the row of cocks. Each one was so damn hard and sweet. I love sucking cock. One guy started to tense up and Susie pulled my head away heading me to the next. By the last cock, I was getting lock jaw. His cock was oozing a huge stream of pre cum. It made the frosting that much creamier. When I finished, I looked back and Geri who had filmed the entire episode.

Susie kissed me again and asked if Id like something to wash that down. I gave her a muffled moan and stuck out my tongue. We all moved into the den and I laid down on my back with only a pillow for my head. Susie grabbed the camera and told me to stroke myself to the edge. I love shows and quickly began stroking my cock. I was really having some fun with these guys watching my every move. They got down on their knees around my head and shoulders and began stroking their own cocks. Everywhere I looked was cock. It was beautiful and warm. Susie was filming me from head to toe. Geri pulled my hand from my cock and replaced it with her mouth. She just closed her eyes and gave me a slow light touch. Not enough to bring me over the edge, but enough to keep me there.

Now Susie stood up and pointed the camera straight down at my face and said, "action."

With that, the guys licked their hands and really began to stroke their meat. The sound was so sweet. Slurping, sliding, the smell of six sweaty cocks in the air all two inches from my mouth. I was going to get the ultimate cum chaser. Within minutes, my mouth would be awash in sweet sperm. I could still feel Geri's gentle touch. She was a really good cock sucker and pulled away when she though I was close. Cum tastes best and my libido is at its peak while in this condition. I would do anything asked of me. One guy would speed up while another would slow or stop. They were obviously trying to synchronize their impending climax for me. I couldn't stand it and looked up at Susie with my mouth wide open and panting.

The breathing and sweating increased suddenly from my circle of studs. Their balls were all tight and ready. All at once they all move closer crowding each other and getting their aim just right. I reached out my tongue to lick as many cocks as I could and opened my mouth as wide as possible. There was a sweet groan as one cock swelled and erupted onto my lips. As if triggered by the first, each guy pumped his rod fast and hard and each began to cum in my mouth. It was unbelievable. My mouth was filled so quickly. If I know Susie, she had them promise not to cum for a week so there would be more for me tonight. Two tablespoons from each. My mouth and lips were on fire. A few shots missed and hit my chin, nose and eyes, but that was ok. As they subsided, Susie pushed them away and came in really close with the camera. I locked off my throat to hold the load in my mouth.

Then Susie said, "Come on you little faggot hubby, eat their cum for me and swallow all of it."

I opened my drain and began to slowly gulp down my treat. It was warm, gooey, tingly and sweet. Cum has such a unique texture. It rolls off your chin in a glob and feels so good. When I was down to licking my lips, Susie handed Geri the camera and began to suck my raging cock like the cock sucker she is. She wanted a mouth full of cum. No doubt about it. I giggled and gargled as I shot my nectar into her mouth. She squealed and pulled off of my cock and got to within two inches of my mouth. He lips were dripping with white strands of sperm. He eyes were on fire. Geri got the camera in close. Every facet of this evening was on tape for us to share later.

Susie looked at me so sweetly and as she said, "happy birthday", the cum drained from her mouth to mine. My cum is better than anyone else's. I know its flavor like a professor of cum. She kissed me and I will never forget this evening.