A Cock for Vikki Ch. 07

Story Info
Yvette loses all control.
4.5k words
4.67
125.3k
56

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whinston
Whinston
679 Followers

Thank you to all those who left feedback, it has been most welcome and kept me raring to go with this series. I hope this latest instalment does not disappoint.

****************

Yvette couldn't believe what her body was doing to her. She knew she had always had quite a high sex drive, it had been that, and her husband's lack of action recently, that had found her fucking her brother-in-law Will. But now, after accidentally exposing one of her heavy D-cup breasts to her son, Robert, she couldn't get his image out of her mind either.

The look in his eyes as he unashamedly stared at her body, her towel barely covering much at all and the sheen of sweat that had come from her furious finger fucking, which had been interrupted, made her wonder just how he saw her. Now, back in the bathroom, furiously combing her long, raven black hair in an effort to release some tension, she could still not ignore that her pussy was wet and in need of attention.

The only thing for it was to finish what she started and get herself off. Yvette ran herself a bath, added the scented lotion and remembered that her towel was back in Vikki's room. As she went to pick it up she thought she heard something coming from the garden, an excited laugh.

She thought that it would just be her niece, Vikki, having a laugh with Robert. Curiosity got the better of her though, especially after catching her not-so-innocent niece fucking her father. A sight that was burned into her brain, and fuelled most of her sexual urges of late. Peaking out of the window she had a clear view of the garden outside and she didn't know whether what she saw shocked her or not!

There was Vikki exposing her breasts to her son. Robert seemed to be admiring them and Yvette had to admit that, although they were smaller than her own round, firm breasts, Vikki's were still perfectly formed, with nipples that seemed to beg to be sucked...

Whilst staring at her young niece's body, her hands seeming to find their way to her own breasts, she had not even noticed what her son was doing. Her mouth dropped open when she saw him lift his hips up and then pull his shorts right off! He was laying there in the garden, in front of his cousin, totally naked. Not only that, his cock was rock hard and pointing vertically.

"Holy fuck, he's huge!" Yvette gasped before she could stop herself. True, the cock of her brother-in-law seemed to look a bit longer, but her son certainly had the thickness, if not a little more! But Yvette did not have long to stare openly at her son's dick, as seconds after he had pulled it out, Vikki was straddling his waist and sinking her small body over it.

Yvette could not ignore the fact that the feeling of jealousy far out weighed the thoughts of shock she thought she should be having at viewing the two cousins fucking. In fact, she admired both of them as Vikki rode Robert hard and fast. Leaning back to grind her pussy onto Robert harder.

Yvette wanted to turn away. After a day of cheating on her husband with her brother-in-law she had promised that she would never cheat again. And now, here she was, spying on her son and niece fucking away, not only enjoying the sight, but wishing it was her riding her son instead!

"No, Yvette! That's just going too far! Your own son!" she growled to herself. Slightly ashamed at herself, especially after realising her hand had slipped down to her soaking pussy, she pulled herself away and went back into the bathroom. She never heard the climax of her son and niece.

Sliding into the bath, Yvette enjoyed the warm water as it smothered her tingling body. Her pussy and nipples were on fire. She tried to ignore it until she could hold a different image in her head to masturbate to. Picking up her razor she went to work on her legs and pussy. Although her husband had not even noticed, or enjoyed her new look, Yvette did. Her hands slid over her wet pussy with much more ease when it was shaved clean, and walking around in the nude, with a breeze catching her baldness, made her excited 24-7.

Will had enjoyed it immensely. She remembered having his long fat cock pounding into her again and again, stretching her open. Remembering the events with a smile on her face made her close her eyes and enjoy her freshly shaven body. Within seconds her hand was thrashing in the water of the bath, fingering her hot, wet hole with reckless abandon.

In the garden, Robert could feel the last of his cum squirting inside his younger cousin. The sensation of his orgasm preventing his mind from fully coming to terms with what he had just done. Vikki could see the impish grin on his face though,

"You think that was naughty," she breathed into Robert's ear, "I caught my dad fucking your mom."

Even Vikki could feel Robert's involuntary cock twitch at the sound of that and ground her soaked, cum filled pussy, into her cousin before standing up. Robert's fat cock, still semi-hard, popped out of her noisily. Vikki couldn't help but let out a small moan, she did love being stuffed with cock.

She felt a mixture of her and her cousin's cum leaking down her inner thigh, a feeling she also enjoyed a lot, and smiled at Robert. He was staring at Vikki, a lustful stare. He had never really paid attention to his cousin before, but now, with her auburn hair framing her face, her cute, pert breasts with a sheen of sweat on display and her tight shaven pussy leaking cum, standing right in front of him he wondered why he hadn't fucked her sooner. The fact they were related mattered little to him right now.

Vikki's voice snapped him back to reality though, "You're a great fuck, cous!"

"You're not bad yourself." Robert smiled back, "Did you mean that about my mom and your dad though?"

"Oh totally." Vikki replied, matter of factly as she scooped up their cum from her body and sucked her fingers clean. "He has a long cock and she seemed to enjoy it, especially when he was taking her up her ass."

Robert almost fainted! "He did her up her ass?" any thought at questioning Vikki about how she knew so much, especially about the size of her father's cock were long forgotten.

"Uh huh. Now I've gotta love you and leave you cos I promised my friend I'd get her ready for her date tonight. She is allowed to see HER boyfriend!" and with that Robert watched his cousin's 18 year old ass walk away, barely covered by the skirt she was wearing.

Robert lay there for a few more minutes letting the sun warm his naked body. His cock, he noticed, was still quite hard. Sometimes it was like that though, up for a few more rounds even after just cumming. It was his relentless need for sex that had put his last girlfriend off. He started to stroke his thick cock back to life, then decided that he would rather finish himself off in the shower.

Entering the house all seemed quiet. Upstairs he saw that Vikki's bedroom door was closed and assumed that his mother was taking a rest. His cock twitched involuntarily at the thought of his mother taking it up the ass like a whore. He had just fucked his cousin, he did not want to make it worse by starting to have thoughts about his mother too!

He didn't even notice that the bath was occupied until he was standing right next to it, thick cock in hand.

Yvette stared in silent shock when she saw the door to the bathroom opening. Totally forgetting to lock it when she had come in. Her hand froze, two fingers buried to the knuckle inside her pussy, her other hand squeezing a large D-cup breast.

'How can he not have noticed me??' she thought as her son, naked, walked right up to the bath. He stopped, looked down and she saw the amazed, panicked look shoot across his face.

"Holy shit! MOM! I... I thought you were in Vikki's room!"

Yvette wanted to, needed to, say something, but her eyes were glued to the thick, throbbing meat of her son, which was staring her right in the face. All she could think about was how she could easily just lean forward a little and take his smooth, fat cock head into her wet mouth.

Robert was staring open mouthed at his mother, for the second time today he could see her exposed breast, and as he checked out his mother's killer figure, the bubbles in the bath seemed to part to reveal her hand with fingers buried in her pussy. A totally clean shaven pussy!

"R...Robert, you should get out of here..." Yvette managed to stammer. She didn't know how much longer she could control her urges. Even if this young man was her son. Will was fucking his daughter, how would this be any different? No! She had self control! But then again, cheating on your husband with your son wasn't as bad as going with a stranger was it?

Robert realised that his hand that was on his cock was slowly stroking up and down. This was his mother! A very hot older lady yes, but still, his mother! But if she was taking it up the ass from his uncle, then what's to say she wouldn't at least suck him off? Robert didn't know where these thoughts were coming from, only that he knew he was horny, and still needed more sex!

Yvette realised that Robert wasn't going to leave. So, mustering all her will power she decided that she would. Pushing herself up her hand slipped on the bottom of the bath. With a shriek her hands instinctively came out of the water and grabbed anything to stop her from slipping under.

One caught the side of the bath, the other, however, was now gripping a very thick, very hard, throbbing cock. Robert let out a groan, not of pain, but of pleasure as his mother's hand tried to fit around his girth. Yvette just stared at the cock in her hand, now even closer to her face.

Robert looked down at his mother, her skin dripping wet from the bath, smooth and inviting, her large breast heaving with each breath. "Suck it." He said, before he could stop himself.

"What?" Yvette almost screamed. True, her mind was going there also, but the fact her own son had ordered her to suck his cock still came as a shock.

Robert couldn't back away now, he had crossed the line so he thought, fuck it! Might as well continue now. "Suck it, suck my cock mom and make me cum!"

"I will not! You're my son!" Yvette growled, although the flush in her cheeks that ran to the top of her breasts was not anger. She also never let go of the cock in her hand.

Robert's heart was racing. What if I've made a BIG mistake?? What if Vikki was lying to him? Shit! He thought. "Suck my cock now! I know you like big dicks, what with uncle Will stuffing your ass with his and all!" Robert knew it was a long shot, especially if Vikki had been lying, but he was too far gone now not to risk it, plus the urge to do something, anything with his mother was overwhelming.

Her body just seemed so much more developed than the girls he had dated, large breasts, curvy hips, and very toned thighs which he was imagining being wrapped around him right now.

Yvette's mind blew! 'How did he know?' but more importantly, she realised she wasn't even mad at her son. She found her pussy getting hotter with each demanding word, each order from her own son to suck his fat cock. And it was a glorious cock. She found her hand trying to encompass his girth as she stroked it slowly up and down. She decided then and there that she was going to suck her son's monster, but she wanted to continue the charade a little longer.

"But I'm your mother, you can't really want me to..."

Robert was at the point of running the hell out of there, she wasn't going to do it! But then he looked into his mother's eyes and saw lust. He had seen it before in other girls, but on his own mother, an older lady, it looked so much more erotic! "Take my cock into your mouth and suck me till I fill it with my load!" saying this he thrust his hips forward.

Yvette pretended to pull away slightly, but wantonly opened her mouth and took her sons head into her parted lips. The pure dirtiness of it all, not only cheating on her husband again, but this time with her own son, had her pussy leaking without even being touched! She knew she was turning into a slut, a whore, but fuck, if her family was filled with big cocks, why not use them? Besides, it was only a blowjob...

Robert could not believe it! Minutes after filling his cousin's pussy with his cum here he was getting blown by his own mother as she lay naked in a bath! And what a blow job! She certainly knew what she was doing. As her tongue swirled around his head, her lips massaged his pulsating shaft. All the while she tugged on his swelling balls, sending jolts of pleasure through him.

Yvette could not believe how hard it was to get her son's cock into her mouth! Lengthwise she knew she would not have any problems, it was just that it was the thickest cock she had ever had! Totally forgetting that it belonged to her own son, Yvette slurped her way up and down, taking as much as she could handle down her throat. It was a two hand job and so her pussy was going unattended to, but with the fabulous sensation of her mouth being filled to capacity with cock, she was ready to cum regardless.

"Oh mom! Oh fuck that's good! Shit suck it deep! Make me cum and I'll fuck you till you can't take anymore!" Robert was surprising himself with his words, but he had never been so turned on! What's more, the more dirty he talked the more ferocious his mother became in trying to make him cum. When he grabbed her hair in his hands and really started fucking her mouth, Yvette let out long growl around his cock, sending the vibrations right through it and to his balls.

Yvette loved the dirty talk, she had no intention of actually fucking her son, but the thought of it and his words were pushing her ever closer to an untouched orgasm. When he gripped her hair and started fucking her mouth she thought she would pass out from the pleasure.

Her hand squeezing her son's balls felt them tighten. He was close to cumming!

With one last thrust, Robert groaned out loudly, holding his fat meat deep inside his mother's throat.

Yvette felt her son's cock expand in her mouth moments before his cum burst out and shot straight down her throat. She almost gagged at the first full blast, but managed to swallow it and the following gobs. Robert started thrusting with each shot and Yvette pulled back so that just his head was in her mouth, emptying the rest of his balls onto her tongue.

When he had finished, Robert pulled out, and Yvette smiled and stuck out her tongue, showing her son his cum. Yvette was so fucking horny that she thought nothing of letting her son watch as she let his cum slide from her tongue and onto her breasts. Robert watched wide eyed as his mom rubbed his cum into her skin, pinching her nipples as she did so.

Her pussy was so hot she thought it would burst into flames, even in the bath. Robert remembered what he had been promising when fucking his mother's mouth. Thankfully his cock was still ready. The site of his mom playing with his cum too much to let it go down totally.

"Now it's your turn to cum, mom!" he growled, a look of pure lust in his eyes. Yvette had totally forgotten what he had been promising when she was sucking him off. He had wanted to fuck her! That was more than she thought she could allow.

"Robert... giving a blowjob and having sex are two totally different things..." she started, but was silenced by her son almost lifting her from the bath. The feeling of their naked bodies pressed against each other had the same effect on son as it did mom.

"You're telling me you don't want this? And I thought you were a cock loving whore!" Robert grunted, bending Yvette over the bath and rubbing his hard cock up and down her pussy from behind. As she stood there, almost forced over the bathtub, her son's cock teasing her pussy lips open, Yvette was starting to forget the reasons why she didn't want this.

"OH fuck it!" she screamed, "Just stick it in me! Make me cum, make your slut mom cum all over your fat cock!"

That was more than Robert was hoping for, but didn't waste a second. He speared his mother in one swift stroke. Her pussy was so wet that even being stretched open by his massive member was easy.

"HOLY FUCKING CHRIST!" Yvette almost screamed the house down as her tight pussy was stretched to its limits by her son's cock. She bit her bottom lip as her own son forcibly took her from behind. Her wet, round buttocks were slapped by his body with each penetrating thrust. She was torn between wanting this feeling to last forever and needing to cum.

After only a minute or two her body decided for her. After almost half a day of being played with it just couldn't take anymore pleasure. Yvette stood up straight, still impaled by her son, as her whole body shook violently. Her son's hands went from her hips to squeezing her large, bouncing breasts as her orgasm literally erupted through her.

Robert felt his mother's steaming pussy clenching his still thrusting cock as she screamed in animal lust. He felt her cum flood out around his thick shaft and over his and her thighs. Although not as tight as his cousin, Vikki, Robert noticed that his mom's pussy was still a lot tighter than he thought a mother could be.

Then it what he had just done hit him like a ton of bricks. He had just fucked his own mother! He was still standing there his cock plunged deep inside his mother, and even now as the realisation washed through him his thick, cock never went down, never stopped throbbing. His heart started racing, what was he going to do? But he didn't need to worry.

Yvette's knees were shaking as her orgasm subsided. Her knuckles had gone white she was gripping the edge of the bath so hard and she could still feel every heart beat of her son through his throbbing cock, which was still stretching her open. The other thing she realised was that he had not cum, probably after emptying his balls into her mouth not long before.

Yvette, for now, was past caring about the fact she had cheated on her husband, again. Her theory that fucking her son made it not so bad was still working for her, that and the fact that her pussy felt so totally satisfied at being this full she never wanted to move. Just then she felt her son's hands drop from her breasts, her nipples still extremely hard and sensitive, and start to pull out.

She realised that he had not said a thing since their fucking began and worried that he might be having second thoughts. But she wasn't done, she needed to feel a man cum deep inside her.

"Mom... Wai..." but before Robert could finish what he was going to say, Yvette spun them both around and pushed him back so he was sitting on the edge of the bath, his rigid penis jutting up, tall and proud. She slurped it deep into her mouth in one fluid motion, savouring the flavour of her juices on her son's cock.

"We're – not – stop – ing – now – until – you – fill – your mother's – pussy – with - CUM" she managed to get out as she bobbed up and down on Robert's throbbing shaft. He could not deny how great it felt being deep-throated by Yvette, all the while her hands twisting on the base of his shaft. Plus, he convinced himself, this time she was in control, coming onto HIM. It helped.

Yvette slurped and gulped away like a woman possessed at her son's cock while her hands wanked what was left of his cock, lubricated by her saliva. She wanted to feel him pump her pussy full of his cum, but the urge to make him shoot into her mouth again was growing. Not only the power trip she felt from the control she had over him, but the sordid thoughts of making her own son cum for a second time spurred her on.

Kneeling in front of her son, totally naked, her large breasts bobbing, Yvette felt her pussy leaking her juices with excitement. "Fuck! I can't do this any longer!" she cried,

Robert flinched, panicking that his mother was about to go mental over the reality of what was happening. But his fears were short lived when his mother stood up, grabbed him by the cock and dragged him into his cousin Vikki's room. "Lay down!" she ordered in a husky wonton voice.

Whinston
Whinston
679 Followers
12