A Coincidence at The Avalon Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped my other hand between us, my fingers sliding through her wet folds and slipping easily into her pumping slowly in and out and making her shake in my arms.

"Is this what you want, for me to fuck you like this ....to make you come like this?" I asked in between deep thrusts.

" Yessssss......fuck me!" she begged , wrapping her arms around my neck and pushing down onto my hand.

With three fingers buried deep inside her I began to pump faster, watching as she fell into her orgasm, the sound of my wet fingers sliding in and out of her dripping pussy mixed with her moans and gasps as her orgasm started.

Rachael threw her head back crying out at the sensations that began to course through her beautiful body, I kept my free hand at the small of her back keeping her close as she came hard for me, shaking violently and crying out my name loudly, holding onto me until the tremors began to subside and I was barely moving my fingers in and out of her.

We stayed like that until she stopped shuddering against me, I kissed softly at the nape of her neck, nipping here or there, loving the slight gasp that escaped her lips as I did.

Rachael's breathing calmed and we sat in the middle of the king-size bed, wrapped around one another sweaty and sated for the moment , our hands moving on one another slowly , softly as we came down from this high.

"Don't ever deprive me of you again." She said softly, before kissing me slowly and pulling me down on top of her.

"I wouldn't dream of it." I said honestly, as I slid down her body and settled comfortably against her, our legs automatically wrapping around the other.

I glanced at the bedside clock, the large red numbers read five a.m., the world would be creeping in soon and we would both have to go back to our always complicated lives.

"I have a boat to catch in an hour and a half." I moaned, lying against her breasts staring at the clock as if it was going to magically roll backwards.

"I have a flight to savannah to catch at nine a.m. "she mumbled her tone sleepy and worn.

We lay there quietly; as her hands played lazily across my back tracing the tribal tattoo that covered it and eventually we drifted off to sleep, our bodies in need of rest and recovery.

I hadn't realized how exhausted we were until the chirping of my cell phone woke me from a solid slumber, I opened my eyes and glanced at the bedside clock once more, it was six-thirty.

The feel of Rachael's breasts against my bare back was too enticing to move and I simply ignored the sound and drifted off to sleep again.

Five minutes later the phone chirped annoyingly again, making Rachael stir against me and grumble about the interrupting sound.

Reaching for the phone, I answered it knowing it would be Buzz.

"What?" I grumbled.

"Tell whomever that has kept you and me up all night to get her panties on and haul ass, we are late and have a boat to catch!" He snapped, before hanging up abruptly.

"Buzz?" Rachael asked, stretching and crawling out of the warm bed.

"Yes, and he's cranky ...seems we kept him up." I said, a slight giggle escaping me.

Rachael laughed as she stood stretching languidly before wandering off to the bathroom, my eyes following her gorgeous form and wanting very much to feed my monster again.

I crawled reluctantly off the bed; I had no time to indulge myself with her one more time so I reached for the pair of jeans lying on top of my suitcase and slipped them on, my mind was racing with my day at hand , my body aching and tired as I slipped on the soft cotton tank top.

It would take a few hours for Buzz and I to sail to Nassau, once there I could catch a quick nap at my beach house, before my late afternoon meeting. I walked around the enormous suite gathering our scattered clothes and was standing by the bed when Rachael came out of the bathroom, looking like she hadn't been up all night. I watched approvingly as she slipped on the blouse and bra that I offered and couldn't help myself when she sat on the edge of the bed to slip on her black heels; I leaned down and captured her lips in a soft kiss.

I pulled reluctantly away from the tantalizing kiss and held up her torn panties, smiling at her.

"These won't do you any good." I joked, letting the thin straps dangle in the air.

"You're going to cost me a fortune in panties." She laughed as I slipped them into my back pocket.

My cell phone ringing again interrupted our good mood, and I reluctantly answered it.

"Can we please get a fucking move on?" Buzz growled on the other end.

"Meet me in the lobby in ten minutes." I said smiling at her.

I closed the phone and slipped it into my pocket and moved to pick up my overnight bag.

"When are you going to be back in savannah?" she asked stepping in front of me, stopping me.

"By the end of the week... maybe sooner." I answered; it all depended on the next few days.

"Good, don't make me wait much longer." She said seductively, before kissing me slowly, and stepping back from me.

"I won't." I said, grinning at her, before I moved to finish gathering up my things.

Rachael stood quietly as I packed the remainder of the things I would need for the few days I would be in the Bahamas and I turned around to face her, sensing she wanted to say something.

"What?" I asked stopping and moving in front of her.

"I need you to know that me being married is completely about business for me, only he doesn't know that." She said quietly, as if she had just confessed some horrible sin.

"Business?" I asked, curious as to what she meant.

"My grandfather's will, the old bastard put a stipulation in where my inheritance was concerned and I am tired of not getting what's mine." She stated firmly, her tone slightly gruff at the mention of her grandfather.

"I have to be married to get the money, it's been sitting in a trust since he finally kicked the bucket five years ago." She explained.

"Oh." Was all I managed to say, my brain trying to process what she had just told me.

"Exactly how much money are we talking about?" I asked, curious now.

" It's not just about the money Jordan , I worked my ass off for that old man and I want what's due to me , I put in year after year of letting him groom me for the family business...to take over where my father had not." she said , her tone certain.

"How much money?" I asked again not letting her avoid the answer, and locking on those deep green eyes of hers.

"It's just a little over five million dollars plus controlling interests in all the banks, all three of them." She answered, not breaking my gaze.

I stood a moment, staring at her slowly taking in what she just told me as I tried to process it all, as I realized what she was saying.

I stepped back from her, letting her secret sink in and the risks involved along with the benefits of her being he president of three banks in three different cities.

"Why would you risk all of that,... for this?" I asked motioning to the bed, at the crumpled pile of sheets that were a reminder of what we had just done.

"Because "she began ..." I deserve the money and to rule the family empire .... And where you are concerned.... I need this." She said softly as she stepped to me , wrapping her arms around my waist and pulling me against her, those delightful lips teasing me into a slow kiss that made me lose my breath and pull her closer, had the kiss lasted any longer I was sure Buzz would be calling again.

Rachael pulled back from me, grinning at my state of instant arousal, proud to get her point across to me.

"I'll see you in savannah." she said with a soft peck against my lips before turning and walking out the door.

It suddenly dawned on me, that my gorgeous brunette banker had quite a few secrets, and plans that clearly included me.

As my cell phone chirped again it pulled me out of my thoughts, I answered it quickly knowing it would be Buzz.

" I'm walking out now, I swear!" I snapped, trying to cut off his tirade.

" Jesus, thank you ....I'll go get the car!" he grumbled.

I slipped my phone into my pocket and laughed at my longtime bodyguard, knowing how much he hated sailing and how much of a big baby he would be over the next few hours.

Buzz's mood wouldn't matter, I had fed my addiction to Rachael and there was nothing at all that could put a damper on my mood.

I was whistling as I came out of the elevator , and walked through the lobby of the Avalon Hotel , as I stepped outside to meet Buzz I caught a glimpse of my gorgeous brunette banker as she climbed into a rented Mercedes and drove past me with a quick wave as Buzz pulled up behind her to meet me.

"You ready sunshine?" I asked beaming at him, as he threw my bag in the trunk of our car.

"You're driving to the marina, and I will be napping all the way to Nassau!" he growled at me.

"Yes dear." I answered my tone complacent and playful despite his shitty mood.

"And the next time you decide to have company, you might want to mention it to the bodyguard!" he growled, clearly aggravated at me.

This wasn't the first time we'd had this conversation, wasn't the first time I had broken his rules and I was sure it wouldn't be the last.

"I didn't realize the cutie from Frankie's club would take me up on my offer." I said, jokingly in my best bullshit filled tone.

"Ok ...I've seen the game Jordan, so just save it!" he snapped at me, mumbling to his self about no sleep and the live porno he had to listen to all night as he climbed into the car and slammed the passenger door.

I slipped on my favorite Ray-Bans, smiling contentedly at myself as I climbed in the driver side, loving the banter between me and my longtime friend, knowing that even if he knew it had been Rachael sharing my bed that Buzz would never say out of pure loyalty to me .

"Seatbelt." I quipped with a smile before putting the Cadillac CTSV Coupe in gear and speeding out of the driveway of the Avalon Hotel, headed for the marina.

I was content for the moment, my addiction to my brunette banker satisfied or at least sated enough until I saw her again back in Savannah. I was clear headed and ready for whatever came my way in the coming weeks and months, eager to get my new deals off the ground and to continue my torrid affair with Rachael Harris no matter what the consequences may be.