A Colleague Seduces Loving Wife

Story Info
Loving Wife seduced by young, manly colleague .
1.1k words
3.77
135.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rm8181
rm8181
63 Followers

My sex drive has been down for many years.

Between children, work, a social life and housework, I have no time to spend on being active in bed. And my husband, as much as I love him, has turned into a larger version of himself. I'm not even sure if he can get it up anymore.

Not that I wouldn't want to be swept off my feet. If my husband bothered to romance me then I might be turned on. Hell, if he did the housework, that would might work as well.

But here I am.

In the house of the hottest young thing in the office. Drinking wine.

As Matthew talks, I dream about ravishing his beautiful body. It's perhaps the first time I've thought about sex in years.

We have been out to a work function and it ended early. I was keen to keep drinking and so was he. And when he invited me back to his house, only around the corner from the restaurant, I could not see a problem with that. He is much too young and beautiful to bother trying to seduce me.

Matthew is nice. He is charming, his voice is deep and his smile is so disarming. He stands tall, with broad shoulders and thick arms. If I was twenty years younger, I would throw myself that this well-groomed man.

But I'm not twenty years, so we drink and we laugh. I'm having a great time, laughing and gossiping about our work colleagues.

Then his leg touches mine.

It seems innocent enough, our legs are just gently touching as we sip wine on his couch. I don't pull my leg away and he doesn't pull his away.

But even our legs touching gets me excited. I try to look sexual by biting my bottom lip, staring at him while he laughs about our office manager. There is chemistry between us, an understanding.

He has such dashing eyes, so engaging.

He laughs about our manager and then he places his hand on my knee.

What? What is he doing?

For some reason, I don't pull my leg away. He leaves his hand on my lower thigh as he continues to talk. Wow, I feel so hot.

I notice his hand start to slowly creep up my leg, until it stops at the middle of my thigh. It feels so nice, but my heart rate is racing. My breathing quickens and I start to flush.

He looks at me.

Not towards me or around me but at me. Straight in the eyes. It turns me on more.

He leans forward – what is he doing?

His lips kiss mine.

It instantly sends me into overdrive. His strong hand reaches up and caresses the side of my face.

Wow.

As he continues to kiss me softly, his hand moves back down to thigh and moves up between my legs, up my skirt. I want to stop him. I really want to stop him.

But I can't.

His hand sneaks its way to the top of my thigh, next to my passion. I don't know what to do.

He moves to kissing my neck. Wow. I cannot stop him, he has me sweep away.

He starts to undress me, pulling the jacket from my shoulders. He kisses my collarbone and I suddenly realise that my shirt is gone too. He kisses me back on the lips and I am spinning.

Suddenly, my bra falls off.

Matthew stops and rips his shirt off.

Oh wow.

His amazingly cut body is tanned and smooth. His chest is round and curves just below the nipples. His stomach is flat and toned.

I am breathless.

I rub my hands over his chest and I start kiss him back. His chest is like a pack of muscle and I tweak his nipple. Yes.

His hand finds its way back up my skirt. I want to stop him. I am married. But I can't. He has me. I am smitten. I can't stop kissing him back.

His hand touches me. I am instantly wet. I hope that he can't feel that wetness through my underwear. Suddenly, my underwear is on the floor. I don't know how he did that.

He continues to kiss me, he caresses my breasts in a way they have not been handled before. Oh yes, I moan.

He lies me down and I notice that he is also naked.

I look at his member. It is big. Very big.

Lying on the couch, his member enters me. He pushes his way in, entering me deep.

My head throws back.

Wow.

Lying on this couch, I have another man inside me. Deep, deep inside me. He holds his member in me and I close my eyes. I feel every piece of him, touching me in places I haven't been touched for a long time.

He slowly withdraws and then enters me again. I am so wet. I open my eyes and hold my hands on his chest muscles. Again he slowly withdraws and enters me again.

Wow.

He is so big.

He stands over me missionary style, and I rub my hands up his powerful arms. My hands rub easily over his tanned and smooth body.

He holds himself deep inside me again. I have another man inside me. I think about my husband. What would he think?

Matthew kisses me again and I quickly forget about my husband.

He begins to pump me. He thrusts himself hard. Oh yes. He pumps me again. Oh yes.

He is so strong. So deep.

He begins to pump me with rhythm. It sends my head spinning. I become hot as he holds my shoulders and pushes them into the couch. He rams his member into me so deep.

I pant and he growls.

I squirt my juice and this only fuels him to pump harder. Oh yes.

He grabs my legs and moves them up to his shoulders. The back of my legs rest against his body, my feet pointing up in the air. He thrusts himself deep.

Wow.

I have never felt someone so deep. He is reaching into my body, pushing at parts I never knew could be reached. He thrusts himself deep and I squeal loudly.

I enjoy the screaming and I do it again.

This time, I scream louder.

He joins in. He growls loudly, then groans with aggression. He dominates me.

I orgasm.

He pulls his long member from out of me and holds it over my body. He begins to wank his member and I don't know what to do. I lie still.

He scrunches his face in aggression and then explodes over my breasts. Oh wow.

Matthew collapses to the couch, his muscles lounging all over my cum stained naked body. We lie in our nakedness for some time, my head floating above the clouds in the buzzing glow of my orgasm.

Oh yes. 

rm8181
rm8181
63 Followers