A College Education Pt. 04

Story Info
Josh and Lexi continue their debauchery.
1.9k words
4.3
39.2k
13

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hours seemed to pass as they stood against the countertop, every slight movement of him inside her sending new waves of pleasure through her over-stimulated sex. Lexi lifted herself off the counter slightly, wishing she could keep him inside her forever. As she turned partly, she could see Josh will a smile on his face, taking in the view and the whole moment, one he had dreamed of for a long time.

His length throbbed inside her, buried as far as he was able to go. Lexi had never felt so stretched, his girth seemed to have increased since their first escapade in his dorm room. She slipped her hand slowly down to her clit, unable to take more than a light touch without her legs threatening to go out from under her. She grasped the portion of his cock that remained outside of her, marveling at the sheer size and hardness.

Reluctantly, Lexi gripped him tightly and began to pull him away from her. Josh took the hint, and with his hands on her ass, backed away slowly, inch by inch. Her body seemed to resist, clenching on his length as he withdrew, leaving her with a feeling of utter emptiness as his still hard length popped free, a torrent of cum rushing free to the stone floor below.

Josh grasped his slick shaft with one hand, spanking Lexi lightly on the ass as cum continued to drip from between her legs. He could feel his balls tightening already, his whole body urging him on to do more, to keep going. Mentally, he was still processing the eroticism of the last 10 minutes - he had never thought he was particularly dominant or aggressive, but everything about this girl made his entire being scream in pure lust and raw sexual energy. He had to have her again and again, and he had the feeling she wouldn't mind at all.

Lexi rested against the counter, her breasts pressed against the cool surface, feeling the familiar feeling of soreness between her legs, in a very good way. One hand went to her ass, feeling the base of the plug still locked in place, though Josh's hard pounding had certainly shifted it back and forth. The last remnants of his load dripped from her sex, adding to the puddle below, spreading across the kitchen floor. "Jesus, he cums so much!" she thought to herself, even compared to some of her illustrious exes.

She turned to look over her shoulder at him, winking as she bent over at the waist, slowly and deliberately, running her hands along her long, luscious legs, to touch her toes and the floor below, showing off her flexibility. Her fingers traced circles in his load on the floor, enjoying the texture and sheer volume he had given her, while Josh took in the view presented to him.

His cock throbbed with a new burst of arousal, brushing up against her thigh as she displayed herself for him. Josh couldn't help but caress her ass, his eyes drawn to the large plug and her stretched pussy, slightly puffy and still dripping from his vigorous mounting. The base of the plug twitched in place slightly as Lexi clenched, the bottom of the plug giving away no information about the size hidden within. The fingers of his left hand gently teased around her swollen labia, as his right gently tugged on the plug.

Lexi gasped, looking up from between her legs, relaxing and biting her lip as the plug popped free by an inch, forcing her open to the girth of the neck. As Josh kept pulling, Lexi moaned aloud in delight at the familiar feeling of being stretched, a shudder of pleasure running through her body at the thrill and taboo of it. Josh's breathing was quickening once more, his fingers moving around her sore sex with more purpose, the thick tip of his erection grinding occasionally at her pussy again.

Josh continued to toy with her ass, extracting the plug one inch at a time. "Holy shit, how big is this thing?" he murmured aloud, to which Lexi simply purred and giggled, relaxing her well-practiced anus, allowing the plastic plug to come free, with an audible pop. She considered it small, but to most people, the plug was an intimidating, hefty size, wider than most would even consider for backdoor use. She had known it would go well in her collection when she viewed it in the store earlier, and she knew that Josh would appreciate her opened up for him.

Josh dropped to his knees, her gorgeous rear right in front of him. From up close, he could see every beautiful detail, the way her labia were spread, slightly coated in a mix of their cum, her tightly trimmed pubic hair framing her sex perfectly. Her ass meanwhile was well toned from working out, smooth and peach-like in it's shape, her cheeks spread naturally by her position, showing her asshole, spread by the plug, clenching occasionally before his eyes.

Unable to resist any longer, he shifted closer, his tongue instantly running over her hot sex, tasting his own seed and hers too, new to his tastebuds. Lexi squealed as his tongue hit her clit, still pulsing with arousal, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her body again. Josh continued the oral assault on her pussy, tracing the tip of the plug back against her ass, slowly urging it's thick girth back into her sumptuous behind.

Lexi could feel her arms and legs starting to go, from both the pleasure sensations rushing over her and being held in the position for such a long time. Her frequent yoga and pilates sessions gave her the ability to assume almost any position in bed, much to the delight of her previous men, but she knew she would need to change pose soon. Josh had other ideas though, and thrust the plug repeatedly into her ass, stuffing her fully each time as she so loved, and with his mouth and tongue all over her clit and sensitive lips, she could feel the wave of another orgasm beginning to crest. The double sensations in her pussy and ass at the same time sent her over the edge, as Josh's use of the plug got faster still and she surrendered herself to the orgasm, exploding with cum over Josh, gushing repeatedly as her legs gave out, and she fell to the cum drenched floor below.

Josh slid over to check on her, and her orgasm finally subsided, her body still trembling as she lay in the pool of cum, glazed almost all over with a mix of their loads. The plug had popped free again of her stretched ass, her pussy was on fire and she adored the dirtiness of it all. Josh helped her to her feet, and Lexi lead him away from the kitchen, with the intent of making a similar mess elsewhere.

--------

The apartment was filled with the musky smell of sex as Lexi lead Josh through to the main bathroom, doing her best not to drip cum all over the hardwood floors. Her room-mate wasn't due back until Monday, she knew she had plenty of time to clean up everything. "Though then she wouldn't believe me when I tell her all about it" Lexi thought to herself with a grin. Her previous conquests had been filmed for both posterity and evidence, perhaps Josh would also consent. She made a mental note to ask, if her brain could still function properly later in the evening.

Josh followed, his eyes fixed on her swaying behind, as his length swung monstrously between his legs, still hard despite Lexi's best efforts in the kitchen. He knew from his years of solo activities and long nights with his internet browser that he could outlast many others, at times able to go all night without going soft. Something about Lexi told him that he wouldn't have a problem lasting as long as she needed, every inch of her made his length throb.

The bathroom was not like anything Josh had seen in any dorm before, and a moment of envy rushed through his mind, wishing he could have been given a place like this, though he had the feeling that Lexi had connections beyond his. The shower was set against the far wall, extended to twice the length, with dual shower heads on the ceiling. Additional jets were set against the side walls, with detachable heads to offer the user every variety of use they could want. A small flat-screen TV was inset into the granite walls, protected by a glass window, adding to the uniqueness of the setup. Outside of the shower, twin sinks below oval mirrors continued the sleek granite finish, as Josh stood behind Lexi, admiring her gorgeous physique once more in the reflection.

Lexi reached in to enable the jets, turning and motioning for Josh to step inside with her. The powerful streams of hot water instantly invigorated her, cascading over her body from both directions. The feeling of water against her back was briefly interrupted as Josh stepped in, replaced by the feeling of his monstrous length pressed into her ass. His strong arms wrapped around her, one cupping her left breast as the other teased her clit, both hands working to tease her while pulling her back into his body. Lexi arched her back into him as his lips found her neck, planting soft kisses along her skin, his moans of pleasure echoing in her ear as his length rubbed between her cheeks.

She knew he wanted her ass, but she knew from experience anal play with monstrous guys in a slippery shower could be dangerous, so it would have to wait. Shifting slightly, Lexi raised her legs and slipped his length between her thighs, straddling his massive member. She stood on tip-toes, but still rested the majority of her slight frame on his groin, putting exquisite pressure on her pussy. Most of his length jutted out in front of her, noticeably throbbing as he thrust against her. "So this is what it would look like if I had a huge cock" she thought to herself, stroking the remaining length. Most guys she had seen before had a curve, or a lean to their cocks, but Josh was dead straight, beautifully uncut with light veins leading to his huge tip that she just wanted to suck on for as long as possible.

Despite his protesting moans, Lexi pulled away from Josh, freeing his length as the water continued to cascade over them. With a teasing grin, she looked back over her shoulder at him, spanking herself and spreading her cheeks. Josh groaned in anticipation, longing to be inside her sweet ass, spread and waiting for him. But Lexi had other ideas, instead turning and dropping to her knees, her lips instantly around his swollen tip, barely fitting in her mouth. She wanted his next load, urgently stroking his length with both hands, her sudden pace shocking Josh, as he stumbled back into the wall momentarily, knocking the TV remote to the floor. Lexi paused for a second, both hands remaining on his length, as the TV burst to life, connected to the lounge DVD player. She counted her blessings as it only showed her room-mate, a film made a few months ago, with a few of the basketball team. Her own exploits would be shared soon enough though, she was sure of that.