A College Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally it was all the way in and she let out a sigh. Maybe she was relieved that there wasn’t any more for her tightly stretched asshole to take.
“My God! It’s all the way up in my stomach!”
I fucked her as long and thoroughly as I could, but once again I couldn’t last as long as I wanted.
I stopped all the way in her and squirted about six or seven spurts of semen into her. With each spurt she murmured with pleasure, “Yes, yes, yes, yes.”
We stayed together for a minute or two and then I got off her.
“I am so sorry that I was so quick again. I can’t seem to control myself.”
“William, don’t be sorry. I like the fact that I turn you on like that. And I love how you finish so strong inside me.”
Such a fine lady; she even found a polite way to say she likes the sensation of my cum squirting up her asshole.
“So you do like that. That makes me feel better.”
Blushing again, she said “Yes, I do like it. There is so much of it.”
Fighting off her modesty, she said “My husband never produced that much. And it never went that far inside me.”
Burying her face in the pillows she murmured “He was only about half as long as you are.”
I kissed her and she kissed me back affectionately.
It seemed like we were finished so I grabbed my clothes and went back upstairs. Before this when I felt horny I would jack off and get back to studying or back to sleep or whatever. Now it looks like I can just find Dorothy instead and fuck her up the ass. It was early but I got in bed drifted off to a deep sleep.
I became conscious again aware that I was having a very hot dream. But then I realized it was not a dream, my cock was hard as a rock and sending me a great sensation. I looked around and noticed the room was getting light, it must have been about dawn.
I looked down and saw Dorothy on her knees by the side of the bed, and I realized she had my cock in her hand. She was jacking me off, hard. Too hard, it was uncomfortable.
“Dorothy, that’s nice but don’t do it so hard. It kind of hurts.”
She looked up at me and said “But I want to know what it looks like! I have never seen it come out”
“OK, I understand, but let me show you. You can’t just beat it out of me.”
I got her to understand that she should just slide it in and out of her grip, careful not to touch it with her fingernails. She was a quick learner and soon was giving me an excellent handjob. Her hand slid from the head of my cock down to my balls and back up again.
I gave her more instructions and said “When it comes out just stop and hold on to it.”
As usual it didn’t take me long, and I grunted as a huge geyser shot up in the air and fell with a splat on my stomach. About 4 more smaller spurts added to the pond in my belly hair, and then more just oozed out and ran down onto her hand.
She gazed at her hand holding my creamy cock with a look of wonder.
She whispered “Amazing”, as if she had just witnessed a miracle.
“Now I know why it feels the way it does inside me.”
I replied “Yes, that should have gone inside you.”
Her expression changed and she looked perplexed.
“I shouldn’t have done that. It was selfish and wasteful.”
I guess she felt like she had made a social faux pas, like using the wrong fork at a dinner party.
“You can still get it inside you if you wish.”
Slowly she came to understand what I meant. She was reluctant at first, but then she put her face right down over my belly and began to lick and slurp up the puddle of cum. When she swallowed as much of it as she could she took my cock in her mouth and sucked it clean. Then she licked her hand to get the cum off her long, delicate fingers.
She climbed up to my arms and we embraced.
“What did you think?”
“I’m not sure.”
She wrinkled her nose and made a face and said “Tastes funny.”
“Well, women who like to do that do it because of what it is, not how it tastes. It’s my living sperm.”
“Was it still alive?”
I answered “Was it still warm?”
“Yes”.
“Then it was, but not for long. Your body will digest and absorb it. A little bit of me will become a small part of you.”
“I like that. But I would rather have you give it to me the other way.”
Wow, when is she finally going to talk about it in plain language and say “up my ass”.
I snuggled close and reached down to finger her asshole, but she stopped me.
“Not right now, sweetheart. I have a tennis match and I can’t be late. Maybe later.”
I gave a sigh of resignation and said “OK. I hope you play great now that you have had the breakfast of champions.”
This got a big laugh and she said “What is the expression for what I just did?”
I answered “Isn’t it ‘jack you off’ or something like that?”
“If I win in straight sets today I am going to jack you off before every match!”
“You could avoid the mess if you put it in your mouth when I cum.”
“OK, I will. But I will need to swallow fast to keep up with it!”
And then she was up and out the door. I hadn’t even noticed that she had her tennis dress and shoes on. She must have had a spur of the moment urge to find out what my ejaculation looked like.
How is it possible that I had to teach a fifty-year-old woman how to handle a cock? And how is it possible at her age that she didn’t know what cum tastes like?
My first class was not until mid-morning so I had a nap.
And so we fell into a very nice routine. Classes, study, eat, sleep, and fuck. Whenever I wanted to or she wanted to. But I think we both wanted to whenever the opportunity arose.
When I say routine, I don’t mean boring in any way. She alternated between modesty and the appetite of a whore.
I came down to the kitchen one morning as she was making coffee and pressed against her from behind. She must have just gotten up because she was in her bra and panties. I kissed her neck as I put my hand down the back of her panties and pushed my middle finger all the way up her ass.
She said “I think I know what you want to do.” She was more and more creative with locations and positions.
“I thought you might like some cream with your coffee.”
“Yes please. But not in my coffee, in me.”
She switched on the coffee pot and stripped off her panties.
She got down on her hands and knees on the kitchen floor, I got on my knees behind her, and fucked her ass eagerly. I finished before the coffee was ready.
On another occasion, she led me to the living room, and sprawled over the armrest of the couch, bare feet on the floor with her butt in the air. Something cute has been happening lately and it did this time.
When my cock got close her asshole opened up a little with a welcoming wink. I reached a new record depth in her that time. She took it all gladly. Her asshole is now permanently stretched to accommodate my cock without any lube, but it is still pleasantly tight and soft at the same time.
Then one day we found a solution to my border-line premature ejaculation problem.
When I approached Dorothy that day she said “I think I have an answer to how fast you finish. First of all, I am fine with it, but I know you want to last longer. Thinking and worrying about it, and trying to prevent it just make it worse. I want you to just let it happen, don’t even think about it.”
“But don’t withdraw. Just stay in me until you are ready again. Let’s go on my bed where we will be comfortable.”
Dorothy got face-down on her bed and my cock went all the way up her asshole and we were enjoying it. Sooner than I wanted to I blew my load into her.
Before I could pull out she whispered, “Don’t leave. Stay inside me.”
“Just rest and relax and recover. When you are ready you can start over.”
During the wait she reached down and masturbated, and gave herself an intense orgasm. When I say intense let’s just say it was like a Rodeo ride for me, trying not to get bucked off.
I tried not to crush her as I lay on top of her and we calmed down. My cock was still fully erect and I could feel the ruffled walls of her GI tract on the head of my cock.
She began to grasp and squeeze my cock rhythmically. It was as if she was trying to suck more cum out of me with her asshole. Soon I was feeling horny again and I started over, just as she said.
This time I did indeed last longer, probably three times longer. But when I pumped my load into her it was just as good and just as much as the first time.
So that became our standard procedure. We would use her bed for it, and I would not try to control myself, I just let nature take its course. Without the pressure of trying to hold back I actually lasted longer for the first ejaculation.
During the intermission Dorothy would bring herself to a grunting, squealing orgasm. I offered to do that orally for her but she preferred it this way. She told me that having my cock embedded in her ass gave her the most satisfying orgasms of her life. I enjoyed seeing this refined lady completely lose control, with her arms and legs flailing while the spasms rolled through her.
We would rest for a while and I would kiss her neck and ears while she played with my balls. When I felt ready I would start to thrust in and out, and I was able to do so more vigorously because of the lubrication of the cum in her.
I always lost track of time but I know it was much longer than the first episode. The room would be quiet except for our breathing and the creaking and squeaking of the bed as I fucked her like a porn star.
Eventually I would finish for the second time and I would be empty while she was full. I was transferring so much of my DNA to her it was surprising that she didn’t begin to look like me.
We no longer had any 15 minute quickies, we now spent an hour or more, but it was worth it. We went from an average of three episodes a day down to two or even some days just one.
Dorothy now wanted to wash my cock each time after we finished, so we would go into the bathroom and stand at the sink together. She would run the water to a comfortable temperature, and soap up my cock lovingly. She would rinse off the soap and dry me with one of her towels.
She would fondle and caress and even kiss it as if it was her most valuable possession.
“I love your penis. It is so long and so heavy and thick. Not at all like my husband’s stubby thing.”
Oh no, I thought, there is that dangerous word love.
She touched the pink helmet head and said “I can feel this part so far up in me.”
She fondled my balls and said “These are large also. Almost like hard-boiled eggs.”
“When you finish, it gushes into me with so much force. Probably because they are so big.”
The only issues that arose after we began using this script were that she said her asshole remained stretched open from the lengthy penetration, and that for a couple of hours afterwards cum would ooze out of her and make a mess because of the double load.
“There is always a river of it running down my leg. I am not so concerned about the mess; I just don’t like losing any of it.”
She became pensive and said “It is so precious. I don’t like to waste it.”
What a pleasant difference from my previous girlfriends. They seemed to think that cum was just an unpleasant smelly by-product of sex; they just wanted their clits stimulated.
My solution to that was to stop at the Sex Shop on the campus and buy a butt plug. They come in various sizes so I selected a medium.
After our next session, as soon as I finished and withdrew I replaced my cock with the butt plug. She was surprised but as always very compliant.
“Leave it in you for a couple of hours. When you want it out just grab the ring and pull.”
Several hours later I came downstairs and Dorothy was sitting in the living room.
“How are you feeling?” I asked.
“Fine. I pulled out the thing you put in me an hour ago. None of your semen came out of me. I just wondered, where did it all go?”
“I imagine your body absorbed it all. You are literally eating me alive.”
She thought about that and said “I like that idea. I want you to be in me always, a part of me. I want all that you can make in me.”
We became quite a domestic couple. Dorothy almost glowed with happiness. When I came downstairs in the morning she would have coffee and breakfast for me. Many evenings she would invite me to have dinner with her, and she always prepared something delicious.
If I left a pile of laundry on the floor of my room, I would find it washed and neatly folded on my bed when I came home.
I sometimes missed the warm, moist, fragrance of a pussy, but then I would forget that when I pushed my stiff hard-on up her receptive asshole.
Dorothy told me that she doesn’t miss the old way she had sex. She prefers it this way and wished she had known she was so anally erotic when she was younger.
She takes every bit of my 9 ½” dick willingly and lovingly. She surrenders to it while I fuck her until I ejaculate for the first time. I stay in her and she reaches down between her legs and brings herself to an explosive orgasm. Then after a rest she begins to nibble and chew on my cock with her asshole. That always arouses me and I fuck her again for a long time until I deliver the final load.
We are both very happy.

12