A College Girl's Conversion Ch. 02

Story Info
Beautiful college coeds share a dark desire.
9.6k words
4.73
107.2k
145

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The months following my surrender to Kalu Mandinka were the most wonderful and exciting of my life! Kal and I were not an exclusive couple and I found myself part of his 'harem', as feared. But in the end I was surprisingly okay with it! I accepted it as only natural that a man with such potent sexual power maintain a healthy stable of women. In fact, I even developed an understanding friendship with Larissa, one of his other favorites. It provided me a satisfying thrill imagining her and other selective, beautiful girls worshipping the man I adored, and being psychologically inseminated as I had been.

Regardless, I hoped with all of my heart that my relationship with Kal would continue to grow. And it did! We grew closer and closer, developing a wonderfully fulfilling relationship.

My roommate, Emilie, on the other hand, was having problems. She had been seeing a guy named Hunter on and off for some time, lately more on than off, but she was unhappy. I could sense her frustration until one evening, right after an argument over the phone, she laid it bare. "I am through with him! What a loser!" she cried, flipping her iPhone the bird as she hung up.

"What's the matter?" I asked anxiously.

"Hunter and some of his friends cut afternoon classes to play golf," she replied in a short tone of voice. "Now he is shit-faced drunk and isn't coming over! We haven't fooled around in over a week. And I'm so horny! I'm not ugly, am I?"

I responded with empathy: "Uh, no. You're beautiful!"

She came up and gave me a hug with a smile, which quickly faded. "So why doesn't he want to be with me?" she asked. "He's so nice. Smart, ambitious, and good-looking, but he acts like a middle-aged man sometimes. I just don't get it."

I shrugged my shoulders in response: "I don't know. I really like Hunter - he has a great sense of humor and all - but maybe you two aren't right for each other."

"You are so lucky!" she went on. "I'm jealous...it must be wonderful to have somebody like Kal who is so passionate! You two are magic together, and it seems he would rather make love to a woman than anything else in the world."

I giggled at her comment.

"What's so funny?" she asked with a confused look on her face.

"Just the term 'make love'," I responded. "It sounds so old-fashioned."

"Then what do you guys say?" she asked. "Fuck? Screw? They sound so crass and unemotional!"

After a few seconds I answered: "I guess I haven't really thought about it. We don't say much. Almost always Kal and I communicate our needs and desires non-verbally. We just know what we need or want and it happens. I know exactly what he wants and where he wants me without him saying a word - he has a power over me. But it's very emotional - the feelings are so intense. It's more than just sex, or fun, or any of the things we normally think of when fooling around with a guy. When Kal and I are together, the base purpose of it all - reproduction - is always on my mind. From our first time I have fantasized about Kal impregnating me. It's an incredible turn-on! And though I don't want that at this point in my life, if it happened I know I would be thrilled! So in the end, when we are together, we are mating. That's the best way to describe it."

"Mating? That's weird!" Emmi cried out with a laugh. "Like it's the Nature Channel or something!"

"Weird, but true," I assured her.

Emmi's smile morphed into a look of intrigue: "What is it that makes you feel like that? Is it his size? You told me he's very big."

"It isn't just his size, though his physicality definitely plays a role," I explained. "It's everything! The way he sounds and smells. And of course the way he looks: his handsome face, and that hot, dark body. It feels so natural and inevitable to surrender yourself to such a masculine man. Deep down you just know it's your biology - to select someone like him is what nature intended."

"That idea is hot!" Emmi observed. "That it is something beyond your control. I think I kind of get it."

"Yes it is hot!" I agreed. "It's a strange and powerful thing - we are animals after all. Kal is so intense, and on the physical side he is awe-inspiring. Everything about him is so strong and defined."

"I know...I have always loved his hands. I have noticed the same with other black men, but especially with Kal. His hands are beautiful! I never thought I would describe a man's hands as 'beautiful', but his are. So strong and dark and defined. Sculpted."

"Uh huh," I agreed. "They feel and look so good on your own hands and body."

"I know," Emmi agreed.

"How do you know?" I asked, surprised.

She quickly responded: "Well, I have danced with Kal and other black guys at clubs when we all go out. And remember when Kal first introduced himself to us and shook our hands? He didn't do the 'Oh, you're hand is so dainty I'll barely touch it routine' like so many guys do. He took it gently and politely, but so firmly! It felt so nice and assuring, and his hand looked so hot wrapped around mine," Emmi explained.

"Hot???" I asked, shocked. I agreed 100%, but it was strange hearing Emmi express these thoughts about Kal.

"Don't take it the wrong way! But yes...different and sexy. Hot!" she clarified.

That was an eye-opener and I began to glean Emilie's true feelings. I felt a jolt of adrenaline shoot through me, even a twinge of suspicion and jealousy. But more so, hearing her say these things intrigued and aroused me. I fished for additional information: "So, you have basically admitted that you find Kal attractive and sexy..."

"Well it's never been a secret...we agreed from the very beginning that he is very handsome. I've said a couple million times since school started that he's hot! But don't twist it, like I'm stalking him," she insisted with a cheeky grin.

Her playfulness made me smile in return. I got ahold of myself, quickly responding in a reassuring tone: "Emmi, it's okay! I'm not saying there is anything wrong. I just think it's funny since you always said black men are intimidating. To me the intimidating part has always been appealing. I guess maybe you agree but have been afraid to admit it?" She casually shrugged her shoulders and I took that as agreement.

"So all this time you have been saying how black men are scary you have actually liked them," I asserted. After a brief moment of thought she nodded, but wouldn't look at me. "When did you come to this realization?" I continued.

Then she responded without any hesitation: "Again, when we met Kal for the first time."

"Like how soon after?" I questioned.

"Like immediately," she confessed. "Like right then, standing right here." She got up and stood where we stood that night. "He was so charming, and he looked amazing!"

"Yes he did!" I agreed with a smile. "Oh my God! I just remembered something!"

"What?" she asked.

I giggled.

"What? Tell me!" she insisted.

"Are you sure you want to know?" I teased.

"Tell me!!" she urged.

I elaborated: "I remember we finished straightening up after he left, then we both went and showered. We got ready for bed, but then we were so excited about being back together for another school year that we just sat and talked for like two hours. Do you remember?"

"Yes, I remember," she confirmed.

"Then we went to bed, but we left our doors open," I continued. "I started to think of Kal, and I started to touch myself. I didn't want you to hear, so I got up to close my door. Then I heard something. You! I heard you moaning and I knew you were making yourself come, too! I didn't think anything of it because girls always make themselves come in bed, but it was sexy so I left the door open. I played with myself in bed listening to you and thinking about Kal. It was so hot! What were you fantasizing about?"

"Stop!" Emmi urged.

"What were you fantasizing about?" I repeated firmly.

"Sara, Stop!!" she insisted.

Again I giggled: "It all makes sense now...you were thinking about Kal, too! You were fantasizing about him, weren't you?"

She gasped!

"It's okay, admit it! You were thinking about Kal," I asserted.

After a few seconds of stony silence she finally cracked: "Yes..."

I laughed out loud! "That's so amazing! Within hours of meeting Kal both of us were crazy in lust fantasizing about him! I'm surprised you never said anything, since as you know I was quickly obsessed."

"I know you were, which is why I never said anything," Emmi explained. "And, I was scared and doubted I would have the nerve to follow through anyway. He used to flirt with me, too. You know he's a flirter!"

We both laughed at that last comment!

"I thought about him all the time," she went on. "And I became intrigued by black men because of him. But I didn't really flirt back, mostly because it was obvious how much you adored him. You have always worshipped the ground he walks on. It was always so obvious even though you tried to hide it. When you finally opened up to me, it was old news because I had it figured out from the beginning."

"Was it that obvious?" I asked, embarrassed.

"Uh huh!" she said smiling. "You would watch his every move, and hang on to his every word. You still do! Sometimes it's like you're in a trance. Everybody knew it was much more than your wholesome big sister routine. Some of the girls used to joke about it."

"What did they say?" I asked indignantly. "Who?"

"Oh, you know, Kari and the others," Emmi explained. "Don't worry, they love you and never said anything mean. Kari, being Kari, would say things like: 'Sara is so totally into Kal. I think she wants to have black babies.' Apparently she was right! And then before your big night when she was teasing you about a black man carrying you off and violating you. Things like that. Of course I never said anything, even though all along I knew a lot more than they did."

"Pokerface has never been my forté!" I giggled. "So how often do you have your fantasies?"

"Isn't that getting a little personal?" she asked, defensively.

"Well, I have told you just about everything about Kal, not to mention my desires," I countered.

Emmi had the cutest look on her face when she gave in: "All the time - like almost every morning, and before going to sleep. Sometimes during the day in class when I am worked up, which is often. And I always find myself checking black guys out."

"All because of Kal?" I concluded. Emmi gently nodded her head, 'Yes', in agreement.

Then I drifted into a pensive state, acknowledging wistfully: "You're so sweet. That you cared about me and our friendship so much that you deliberately held back. There were so many opportunities where you could have, and you are so beautiful that he definitely would have, but you didn't because of me." I began to feel emotional, touched by Emmi's selflessness. I told her she had to do what is right for her, with Hunter or without, and whatever she decided to do I would be there for her. I felt tears welling in my eyes, and I saw the same in her's. I sat down and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close. She reciprocated as we laughed together, cried together.

School continued and Emmi and I had our ever-deepening friendship. She managed to patch things up with Hunter, and I had Kal, who broadened me in so many ways. Not least, sexually. He had a voracious carnal appetite, and I found my own had grown dramatically. I developed a capacity for deep, often violently satisfying orgasms, and yet I always had room for more. It seemed whenever Kal and I found ourselves alone with some time available we ended up all over each other.

And so we were one March afternoon. I was especially horny since Emmi's recent confession had been gnawing at me. As usual Kal drove me to several heart-stopping climaxes, and as we lay there afterward in my bed I cracked. I told him I had a secret. When he urged, 'What is it?', I whispered in his ear playfully, "Emmi has a crush on you! She told me she has always wanted you, but is intimidated."

Kal smiled and rolled his eyes, claiming he always knew she was into him. Well, that took the steam out of my big secret! I thought maybe he was just being cocky, since heaven knows he can be cocky, but he went on to explain how he always catches her looking, at which point she turns quickly away, flustered. It was a double-shock to hear this from him!

When I asked him if he returned the attention he said, "Of course! How could I not? She's hot! This suite is considered 'Holy Ground' by all the dudes in Fletcher due to both of you." When I asked him if he would have fooled around with her if she had been more forthcoming he just gave me a look and said, "What did I just say?" I smiled in total understanding, my imagination and curiosity igniting.

"Why didn't you make a move on her?" I asked.

His answer exemplified complete knowledge of our feminine minds: "Because I knew you both wanted me and were afraid of me. I also knew you are more than just roomies. You have a deeper connection than most girls, almost like twins. You're both so cool and I didn't want to cause problems. And I knew you two would work it out and one or both of you would come to me."

My curiosity was taken to a new level. 'Both???' I thought to myself. Then I asked, "Who did you want more?" I was astounded by Kal's honest answer. Most would say, "Well, you one hundred percent, babe..." Even if it were a lie! Kal, on the other hand, told me we're both beautiful and any man would kill to have either of us. I smiled bashfully in response and told him he's a sweetheart. Kal continued, "Emmi is more carefree and I thought she would be more adventurous. You're sweeter and more serious. You two are complementary. But I was always hoping for you more because of our innocent friendship. I was always thinking of what I would do to my sweet, beautiful Sara when she came to me."

That melted me, and before I knew it I was face down, back arched, wrists held tight against my back as Kal hammered me roughly from behind. He made me come three more times when we had to stop before Emmi returned home.

The weeks passed and it was already April with just a bit over a month left in the school year. One early evening I returned to our suite after a long day to find Emilie in tears again. She and Hunter had another fight. They seemed to be doing fine and had a great Spring Break, but they were on the rocks again. I didn't think this emotional roller coaster was good for her so I suggested that she break it off for good. It just wasn't a good match. After a long talk she agreed, and within a day or two it was over. I was so proud of my Emmi! But she was stressed out, so I suggested we get off campus.

My idea was for her to come along with me and Kal for a weekend at my parents' beach house. At first she resisted, not wanting to be the third wheel, but both Kal and I insisted we would have a great time. He and I already had a get away planned, though I had not worked up the nerve to ask my parents for permission. I had not even told them about Kal, and I knew what the answer would have been if I suggested a weekend at their property with any male friend let alone a gorgeous black man. So this was the perfect fib - I would tell them it would just be Emmi and I. My parents agreed, so we were set!

We arrived Friday morning planning to stay until late Sunday afternoon. Friday night we hit some clubs, with Emmi still in her 'Hunter-funk' and not in the best of moods. Late Saturday morning Kal went for a long run while Emmi and I sunbathed by the pool. I wanted to lay out in the nude, but Emmi was hesitant due to Kal. So, I called him on his cell and asked for some advance warning before he returned.

Feeling more at ease, Emmi stripped off her top and bottoms to join me. I couldn't help but steal glances - her body is amazing. At once so athletic, graceful, and feminine. On my back I pulled my legs apart and savored the sensation of the gentle breeze and warm sunshine pouring down on my uncovered pussy. "My God that feels so good!" I moaned. Emmi cooed in agreement, spending time basking on both sides. After a while I got the warning call from Kal, allowing her time to cover up.

Afterward we went for a long walk on the beach. It was so gorgeous! The warm sun had brought out the golden glow in both of us, and you could tell Emmi was happier - she was always smiling!

By late afternoon we were relaxing with a drink, chatting, when Kal noticed my dad's digital streamer and turned it on. It was set to dad's favorite oldies station and I do love some of those old love songs. Kal started to dance, then he motioned for me with his hands. With that irresistible, roguish smile I was quickly in his arms.

We danced, swaying and twirling. Then he held me close.

"Look at you two! So beautiful together," Emmi said with a smile. I looked over to see her watching us. I returned her gaze, my head resting against Kal's chest as our eyes locked. Then I closed my eyes and drifted into my own world for a moment. When I reopened them she was still watching, our eyes reconnecting for what seemed like eternity. Her eyes were warm and sweet, but lonely.

My body embraced Kalu, my eyes embraced Emilie, and I decided right then and there that I was going to give my two most precious friends a gift. I looked up at Kal, seeking accord, and I knew that he had read my mind. My gaze returned to Emmi as Kal held me. After a minute or so more our bodies pulled apart as I turned to my right, and Kal to his left, both toward Emmi. We both extended our outside hands. "Come!" I commanded.

"Me?" Emmi asked with a half-smile.

"Yes...YOU! Who else?" I assured, smiling. "Come over and give us a hug. Dance with us." She had a surprised, confused look on her face while holding the fingers of one hand against her chest. "Come!" I repeated.

"Well, OK, if you insist," Emmi replied, rising tentatively from the sofa. She shuffled forward as Kal and I motioned encouragingly with our hands. She reached out for our welcome, then I took her left hand and Kal her right, both of us drawing her in. The three of us moved to the music as we held each other.

I rested my head against Kal's chest again, with Emilie and her pretty face just to my right, my right arm and her left arm around each other. She was smiling, but obviously nervous as she let out a few tight giggles. Kal's long, ripped arms were around both of us, and with the soothing music and gentle sway the three of us naturally drew even closer. We held each other, the three of us.

Kal caressed the small of my back. Then he kissed my forehead before meandering down my face to my lips. My body had completely melted into his. Then he gently kissed Emilie's forehead, but adroitly held off going further. It seemed to relax her. My left cheek was against Kal's right pectoral, Emilie's right cheek was against his left one, both of us held securely in his wonderful arms. We were searching each other's eyes, and while I did see apprehension in her gaze, there was also contentedness.

We danced.

After a of couple songs, sensing the time was right, I gave Emmi a kiss on the cheek and pulled slowly away, watching with breathless anticipation as she was consumed solely in Kal's embrace.

"Huh?" Emmi muttered nervously as I parted, feeling herself enveloped in his arms. "Wh..where are you going?" But she quickly settled down. No doubt it was Kal's power itself that subdued her: the feel of his warm, hard body; his scent; the very thought of being held by such a man. They moved together, his fingers interlocked at the small of her back, her arms reaching around him.

They danced.

"Look at you two! So beautiful together," I said with a smile. Emmi looked embarrassed, smiling shyly, her head resting against Kal's chest. His chin was softly touching the top of her head, and then he began to gently graze her silky, dark brown hair with his lips. Her smile faded, replaced with a look of wistful dreaminess that will forever be seared in my memory: distant eyes, lips parted, breathing coarse.