A College Weekend (Pregnant Crush)

Story Info
The author sleeps with his pregnant crush.
2k words
4.38
24.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was excited and anxious. It was during my second year at college. I'd been moved into my dorm for two months and my girlfriend and I had most assuredly broken up. It was only a matter of time after all, she had moved somewhere down south to start a band. We'd only been dating for the summer, after all and then we had a really bad phone call and we haven't spoken since.

Something else unexpected happened, though. One of my best friends from high school, who'd I'd had a crush on for years was pregnant and for some reason, the father had broken up with her. She was in college too and lived about six hours away. When I offered to come visit and hang out and she said excitedly said, yes.

Side note: it was probably one of the most reckless things that I had ever done in my 20 years on this earth, that should tell you something about how 'wild and crazy' I was.

I wasn't crazy enough to think that anything was going to happen but I was really going to enjoy spending the extended weekend with her. She lived with her father; when we were in high school she had lived with her mother in my home town.

This all happened in a time before social media so I didn't see what she looked like as a pregnant woman before I showed up at her door.

The drive was long, my CD player was connected through my tape deck and I sang most of the way while imagining a best case scenario for the weekend, not really thinking anything would happen.

Soon, I pulled into the gravel driveway of the small yellow house and approached the side door as she'd instructed. The metal storm door rattled as I knock and in another moment she was there, opening the door. Just as lovely as ever, her hair was casually curled, probably from a day or two before. Her blue eyes shone and she wore denim overalls and white shirt, long sleeved shirt, it was early November after all.

She smiled, and laughed as she reached out, wrapping her arms around me in a hug. The small talk began: 'how was the drive' and all that.

Eventually I gained the courage to bring up the elephant in the room. "You look great!" I said looking at her bump. I saw that she was embarrassed as her cheeks grew a little flush.

"Right," she responded with evident sarcasm. "I'm huge, and I'm only four months along."

"You're crazy!" I said, telling the truth. She was gorgeous: her breasts were a little larger but I couldn't tell much of a difference because of her bra, the overalls, and the fact that I had not seen her in months. Soon she popped off one of the buttons holding up her denim overalls so that I could feel the bump. She lifted her shirt a few inches and took my hand, placing it near her belly button. I relished in the skin to skin contact, pleased by her acceptance of me into this part of her life. Her baby bump was tight and she had no noticeable fat; the benefits of getting pregnant at 21.

She lamented that on her 21st birthday, the previous month, she hadn't been able to have a traditional 21st birthday night out, in the great American tradition.

That afternoon we ran to the store to buy things for a large dinner that would keep until her father got home from work. He was a contractor and kept odd hours. She didn't see much of him between her classes or even on the weekends. We grabbed some food from out before finally ending up at the video store and renting a couple of movies.

That evening, we sat on opposite ends of the couch sharing a large blanket. We both laughed at the movie and I shake the feeling that it was a date. I had to constantly fight off the impulse to stare at her.

My eyes grew heavy and I began to drift off in my contentment only to be awakened by her finger poking my shoulder. We moved to her bedroom where she had a bunk bed.

The top bunk was too hard for her to get into so it was mine by default. Like I said, she had grown up in my hometown but she would often come out to visit her father. This was the room that she had slept in then.

Her mirror had art projects and pictures from her youth. The room also had a flowery-sweet smell too; the result of years spent trying to figure out the best ways to use perfume.

We talked for almost another hour after we got into bed; that was more interesting than the movie. Eventually we had to make ourselves go to sleep even though we both could have kept talking about life and everything we had going on.

The next day I went with her to her OB appointment. I was blown away when I heard the heartbeat of her baby. I loved being there, I loved every minute of it. It was so intimate and allowed me, for just a moment, to imagine that the child she was carrying was mine, or at the very least, that she could have been mine.

That night, we popped in another movie and at first, I thought that I was imagining things but I thought that she was sitting a little closer to me than she had been the night before.

The movie went on but we started talking over it like we had in her bunk beds.

"It's a little scary, yah know. Being alone," she said.

"You're not alone," I assured her. "You've got your parents and your sisters."

"Yeah but it's not the same. I just...never thought that I'd be this girl."

"I think you're a great girl," I said, immediately regretting it. What a cheesy thing to say.

"Thanks. You're a sweet guy."

"I try," I said and for some reason I moved my hand to place it on top of hers, which was on her knee. She jumped a little, at first, and then looked up at me with a smile. I reached out to hug her and then she leaned in to cuddle against my chest. All of her weight pressed into me and despite the child she was carrying, she wasn't heavy.

We laid there for several moments; our breath syncing together as I mentally examined every point of contact between our bodies.

And then, as if it wasn't the first time, she turned her face up to mine and kissed me. I jumped a little, just as she had before. Our lips separated for a split-second, and there was a moment of terror in her eyes that will haunt me for the rest of my life, but I quickly regained my senses and kissed her back, embracing her tightly. I felt the breath from her nose and tasted her skin, our tongues exploring every inch of our mouths.

She sat up on her knees and I closed the distance, kissing her again. She pushes me back onto the couch and crawled over me before settling to one side and taking the pressure off of her tummy. We kissed some more while laying beside each other, our bodies squeezed together on the small sofa.

My hand was caressing her stomach and I moved her shirt up slightly as I ran my fingers over the tight skin of her baby bump. She inhaled deeply before running her hand over my crotch, feeling my erection through my pants. A surge of animal desire rushed through me as I ran my hands to her breasts, over her shirt and bra, but still enjoying the feeling of her pink sweater that covered the swell of her breasts.

Her hand pressed my penis again, and she did her best to grab my cock through my pants to stroke me.

Suddenly, she sat up, taking in a deep breath.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm just. I'm sorry," she said.

"I don't know...I mean."

"I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't mean to..."

"No, it's not your fault, I just...I don't know. I don't want to drag you into anything but...argh. It's so nice to..."

"I've always wanted this, even if it's just tonight. But I will be with you for the long haul...if you want me to be," I said.

She turned to consider me and then stood. She reached out her hands to me and helped me up from the sofa.

I followed her into her bedroom at the back of the small house. I walked in past her and she locked the door even though we were alone in the house. She turned and kissed me again.

"We can figure it out tomorrow," she said and pulled her sweater over her head.

I stared at her, unable to believe what I was seeing: her breasts, weren't very large but they filled up the cups of this bra. "I need to get new bras," she laughed as she reached around and unclasped it. Her tits fell a little when they were released and, as if driven by instinct, I reached out to take them in my hands and kiss her neck before making my way down to lick and suck on her nipples.

Her breath grew more rapid and intense, my cock was raging in my pants so much that it ached. Her fingers fumbled around the fly of my pants and I reached down to help her out. I undressed in a matter of seconds before I helped her pull down her jeans. After she stepped out of her pants, I realized that I was eye-level with her pussy and I smelled her sweet scent. I looked up, over her belly, and into her eyes. She nodded and I ran my hands up and down her thighs before lightly kissing around her pussy lips and her blonde pubic hair.

I squeezed her ass and began to run my tongue over her slit. She leaned heavily on my shoulders and I told her to sit down; she did and fell back onto the bed, opening her legs to me. I dove into her pussy and licked and sucked before plunging two fingers into her vagina and making a "come here" motion with them. I pressed my lips and tongue over her clit and she began to rock her hips with her imminent orgasm before pulling on my hair as she grunted and thrust her hips with pleasure.

"Fuck me!" she breathed a few seconds later. She shifted on the twin bed and I crawled over her body to kiss her mouth, careful not to put pressure on her baby bump. We kissed for several minutes as my cock teased the lips of her vagina. The smell of her sweat and breath all felt so real.

That sense of anticipation was one of the sweetest moments of my life. I wanted it to last forever but I also needed to be inside her. I plunged my dick into her pregnant pussy. She gasped and arched her back. Next she gripped my ass with one hand while she pressed the other against the top of the bed frame, leveraging against me with every thrust of my cock into her. It wasn't long before I, unable to contain myself, erupted inside of her; it was the most intense orgasm of my life.

When I opened my eyes, I saw her smiling face and her shining blue eyes. In that moment I had everything that I had wanted in my life.

She laughed and said, "What is that look?"

"I'm just..." I wanted to tell her that I loved her but I knew she might not have been ready for that. Tomorrow, she had said. We'd talk about it tomorrow. I hoped there would be more nights like this and weekends like that. I planned to agree to whatever she wanted, especially since I was able to have, at least, my one night with her. It was more than I could have ever thought possible.