A Company Affair Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife falls victim to her emotions.
2.6k words
4.46
216.1k
27

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers

"Now, that's a good little cocksucker! I told you that you wanted this hard cock in every hole you have and before the day is over, you will have your wish." He gloated.

I looked upward, seeing him smiling down at me. "Yes, My little slut. Suck my cock! Show me how much you enjoy it! Forget about your husband and your daughters, Think only about my cock and how much you love it, in your mouth! In your hot, wet pussy! In that tight little ass-hole of yours!"

His words caused my face to flush as I realized what I must look like, on my knees, sucking hungrily on a cock that was not my husband's. What would Monty say? And my Daughters? After all of our intimate conversations about sex, masturbation and love. How would they react to the knowledge of their Mother, on her knees, sucking and enjoying a stranger's cock? I shuddered, thinking that this nightmare would be over soon and I could once again be a respectable wife and mother. This episode with Jake had to be kept a secret from them at all costs.

"That's enough of that for now, my little cocksucker, I have other plans for you, but don't worry, and you will have ample time to suck it again." As he stepped back, there was an audible "PLOP" as his cock head was withdrawn from my mouth. Jake reached down and lifted me to my feet. Holding me to him, his lips crushing mine in a very wet, deep kiss. The warm wetness that I had left on his cock was quickly evaporating on my skin as I pressed inward.

When we broke apart from that very passionate kiss, Jake bent forward and with one arm behind my back and the other behind my knees, he swept me off my feet and into his arms. Holding me easily as my arms circled his neck; he kissed me again and whispered, "Now, show me your bedroom!" Without hesitating, I pointed the way.

Jake carried me down the hall and through the door of my bedroom, where he dumped me, unceremoniously, onto my and Monty's king-size bed. The movement caused my mind to swirl and realized that I was laying crossways of the bed with my legs hanging over the edge. A fleeting thought raced through my mind as I lay there, watching Jake peering lustfully at my naked body. It seemed to always be facts that when a woman is naked and on her back, she loses a sense of control over her emotions, as well her passion.

At that very moment, I wanted nothing more than to be fucked hard, to feel Jakes rigid cock go deeper in to my willing cunt, deeper than Monty's ever had, to stretch my cunt lips around the hard length of his throbbing prick. I held up my arms in a motion of surrender and invitation, needing the feel of his cock throbbing and squirting his hot, sticky cum deep into my pussy and flooding my cervix.

However, it seemed that I was going to be denied that pleasure, at least for a time, because Jake knelt on the floor and roughly spread my legs apart and pulled my ass to the edge of the bed. He pushed my legs up and I rested my heels on the bed as he splayed my crotch wide.

"My, My! So wet so early in the morning? Did Monty fuck you last night or are you enjoying your time with me that much?" He laughed as his thumbs gripped my pussy lips, spreading them as far as he could. "I wondered how you would look, spread out before me. But we may have to make a few changes before the day is over."

"What do you mean, changes, what changes?" I asked.

"You will find out, soon enough!" He grinned. "Right now I want to taste this juicy cunt of yours." It was like an electric shock as his tongue flicked rapidly across my swollen, sensitive clit. My legs jerked involuntarily, throwing my ass upwards as his tongue stabbed deep into my pussy. Jake sure knew how to eat pussy, I thought as I neared my first orgasm. His tongue was never still, stabbing deep inside then sucking like a vacuum cleaner, pulling my inner pussy lips into his mouth, sucking my juices off of them. It seemed as if he was trying to turn my cunt inside out.

With my hips bouncing Jake zeroed in on my clit, His tongue flicking against the swollen nub. His lips sucked it deeper into his mouth and I felt his teeth nipping at it. The tingle started in my stomach, then spread through my hips and ass, and ended up at my clit. With my hips bucking in orgasmic convulsions, Jake managed to ride out my climax, his mouth still at my swollen clit. I started to relax, but Jake was not through with me. Quickly, he brought me to another climax, then another! I had never had that many climaxes before. I was not aware that I could be multi-orgasmic like that.

Pushing at his head, I pleaded for him to stop. He looked up at me as I gasped for breath. His face was all wet with my juices and I could feel them dribbling out of my cunt and running down to my ass-hole. "Please…! No more!" I panted from my exertions. "It is too sensitive!" Jake smiled and nodded his head. "You rest a bit, my little slut! I have a bit of cleaning up to do." And with that he went back to my wet pussy and started lapping at the juices that flowed out, cautiously avoiding my sensitive clit.

For several long minutes he devoured my cunt, licking, sucking, tasting. He ran his tongue inside and out, even probing at my ass-hole. Jake seemed to enjoy flicking his tongue at times over my sensitive, swollen clit. He always laughed as I flinched and jerked.

"Well, My little fuck-hole! Did you enjoy that?" He grinned, flicking his tongue over my clit again.

"Yes!" I murmured as his tongue flicked again.

"You were very wet so early this morning, my little cunt! Didn't Monty fuck you last night?" He asked, still holding my legs wide.

"No, he didn't" I answered,

"Why not?" He asked, blowing a cool steam of air into the mouth of my cunt.

"Because I gave him a blow-job instead!" I replied.

"Oh I see! Then you knew that I would come around to fuck you again? To have you suck my cock!"

"No, I didn't! I was surprised to see you! I thought I was just a one time fling to you!"

"But, you hoped I would show up, didn't you?"

"No!"

"And I bet you never thought about me, once in the past two weeks?"

"Please, Jake! Ok, I did think about you…. Several times, but I know it can't go on. I have to think about my family. They must never know about us!"

"That will depend on you, my little slut!" He grinned. "You don't mind me calling you "My little slut" do you? Because that is what you are, MY Slut! You may be a wife and a mother to others, but your ass belongs to me!"

"Jake, Please be reasonable!" I pleaded.

"I am being reasonable. I went to considerable trouble to get Monty that promotion and rise in salary, and I can get it taken away." He replied angrily." All you need is a little understanding on how things will be around here!" He got to his feet, still looming over me and thrust two fingers of his right hand deep into my exposed cunt. He curled the ends of his fingers in a hook shape and lifted my ass off the bed, shaking my ass and hips easily. I saw the glare in his eyes as he lifted my ass high in the air, my feet coming off the bed and plopping on the floor as he let my ass drop. At that moment, I truly felt that he was trying to tear my pussy out of my body.

"You hot cunted, stupid, cocksucking Bitch! All the lip I want from you is to be applied around my cock! Do you understand?" At that moment I fully understood his intentions.

"Yes….!" I answered meekly, Unable to keep the fear out of my eyes.

"If you think I'm joking, just try me. Not only will Monty and your precious girls know what a whore you are, but the whole town will also know. How will you feel when Monty loses his job and everyone knows you are the cause of it?" He glared at me.

"I'm Sorry!" I said, cowering under his gaze.

"You better be sorry!" Then I saw him smile a little as he said, "Get your ass up here on the bed. All of your complaining has caused me to lose my hard-on, so now you can use your mouth to get it back."

Jake lay down on his back; his legs spread wide and guided me between them. I lay down on my stomach, balancing my upper body with my hands which were on each side of his hips. As I lowered myself to his crotch, my tits swung forward, dragging my nipples against his hairy thighs. I bent my head down and using my tongue, I scooped his soft cock up and sucked it into my mouth. It was still wet with precum that had seeped out during the time he was sucking my pussy.

Even with it soft, the head stretched to the very opening of my throat, I was able to have all of his cock in my mouth and lick his balls at the same time. It seemed to be having an immediate effect as I felt his cock growing longer and thicker, pressing farther into my mouth. Finally, I had to back off as the length of it was causing me to gag.

"Don't worry, Babe!' He grinned, "In time you will learn to swallow all of it and still lick my balls."

When he was completely erect, He pulled me up over his body, his cock dragging between my tit, across my tummy and through my bush. As my legs spread around his hips I felt the swollen head brushing against my pussy lips. Try as I might, I couldn't stop the tingle that flooded through me. The thought of where I was and who I was with, seemed so obscene, not only sucking a strange cock in my own home, but getting ready to be fucked in our own marriage bed. Strangely, the thought quickly faded away as I pushed backwards, feeling the hardness slip between my pussy lips and rub across my ass-hole.

Quickly, I leaned forward, tilted my hips to a better angle, and pushed backwards. This time the large purple head slid past my clit and into my pussy, splitting my lips easily. I rocked backward, drawing my knees forward and as I settled astride of his hips, his cock sank into the very depths of my soul. Crazy with lust, I worked my hips back and forth, swinging my hips in circles, causing his cock stir my pussy like a spoon in a bowl, all the while my clit was rubbing against his pubic bone. Jake reached up, grabbed both my nipples in each hand, and pulled hard, stretching the nipples down to his chest.

I screamed loudly as my cunt convulsed around his cock. Again and again, the spasm's rocketed through me; clinching my pussy muscles so tight around his throbbing cock I thought he would never be able to remove it. As the convulsions in my pussy began to lessen, I feel forward on top of him, my knees bent as I squatted on his prick. The full length of his cock was buried up to the hilt inside my quivering sheath. My mouth found his and our tongues danced and darted about wildly.

Jake put his arms around me, holding me tight to him. At that moment I didn't want to move, I just wanted to continue to feel the sexual bliss that I was feeling now. I felt so exhausted after the exquisite cum I had enjoyed. As my pussy stopped it's clinching, Jake decided to move. Still holding me tight against his chest, He rolled over, pinning me to the bed under him. His weight felt massive on my upper body, but his cock never moved an inch out of my cunt.

I wrapped my arms around his massive chest, as he moved his arms up, supporting his weight on his elbows as his hands gripped my shoulders, his hot breath in my ear, he whispered. "Now it is my turn, Bitch!"

What followed in the next few minutes was plain and simple, brutal fucking. I had never been fucked so hard and fast before. The rigid length of his prick was rammed into my soaking cunt so hard, my whole body was jolted. The bed was shaking and threatening move around on its own. About all I could do was hang on! I pulled my knees up to his waist and wrapped my feet over his pounding ass. In this position, I was spread so open his hips and cock had unrestricted access to my vagina. Had it not been for his hands on my shoulders, holding me to him, I am sure I would have been driven upward and out from under him. So furious was his fucking that I held on to him with all my strength in my arms and legs.

The room was filled with the sound of flesh on flesh, slapping wetly together, as sighs, moans and groans and the squeaking of the bed contributed to the lustful sounds. A thin film of sweat covered our bodies as Jake slammed into me, the length of his cock sawing back and forth across my swollen, sensitive clit. His lips and tongue was searching feverishly for my own, sinking into my mouth and ears. It seemed as if I could feel every swollen vein that circled the rigid shaft of his prick as my pussy lips fluttered about, wrapped tightly around the prick that was pounding my married cunt.

A loud moan escaped my lips, as I tilted my hips and thrust my pussy upwards, feeling the rush of my impending orgasm. It started as a tingle in my stomach, burst like a rocket in my clit and set off convulsive movements deep inside my cunt. The sound of my voice, loud and filled with lust, filled the room as I stiffened under him, "Yes! Jake! Yes! Fuck Me! Fuck my cunt! Fill me with your cum! I want your cum inside me! Oh, God! I'm cumming!" As I thrashed about, my orgasm so great that every muscle in my body tensed and strained, Jake thrust his cock to the very bottom of my sheath and held it there, my clit squeezed between the base of his cock and pubic bone as my steaming pussy sucked and clinched at the swollen shaft.

As my whole body shook with an indescribable wave of pleasure, Jake held me there, skewered with his huge organ throbbing violently against my cervix.

"See! My little slut! I told you that you wanted me to fuck you, to stretch your married cunt, making you climax and beg for more!" Unable to deny it, I lay quietly beneath him, feeling his cock throbbing inside my quivering pussy.

Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers