A Company Affair Ch. 12

Story Info
Jake feels her reaction to his kiss & touch.
2.9k words
4.3
94.2k
8

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers

Jake felt my reaction to his kisses and touch. He smiled that arrogant smile that was so familiar to me. I wished that I had resisted the desire that had led me to this. But it was too late to refuse him now. I felt him placing his hands on my shoulders, pressing me downward.

"Ok, Slut! You can undress me now." He sneered, "I know what you want."

Without a word of resistance, I sank to my knees. I raised my hands up and began unbuttoning his shirt. His hands cupped under my chin, tilting my head back until my eyes met his.

"Talk to me, Slut! Tell me how you missed me." He grinned at me as he slipped the shirt off his shoulders.

"Yes, Jake! I missed you." I replied as my hands reached up to open the belt and snap to his pants. Even as I said the words, I knew that they were true, at least to a certain extent. My mind saying it was a lie and my body saying it was true. There were several times I thought of turning around and going home, but I had continued as if driven by the fear of exposure. Was it really fear or desire that brought me here?

My trembling fingers reached for the zipper and pulled it down. The quiet hiss seemed loud in my ears as the front of his pants gapped open, revealing the thick mat of black pubic hair. His pants seemed to hang precariously on his hips and the straining bulge of his cock. A slight tug brought the pants sliding down around his feet. The hardening shaft popped out, almost grazing my lips. I sat back on my heels and watched as each throb pumped more blood into the veins circling the shaft, lifting it upward and swelling it in thickness.

I sat there, momentarily as it throbbed and jerked in front of me, the swelling, purple head took on a shiny look, and the ridge joining the head to the shaft was studded with tiny nubs. I knew that those were very sensitive to the touch of tongue or pussy. I reached out, grasping the throbbing shaft in one hand as my other hand sought out the wrinkled sack, cupping and rolling his balls gently. I stroked the throbbing shaft several times, pumping a drop or two of precum out of the tiny slit at the tip. I leaned forward and caught the precum on the tip of my tongue, pulling the clear juice into my mouth.

"My little married whore likes the taste of my cock, doesn't she?" He grinned at me as I leaned forward and captured his swollen cock-head between my lips. I could only nod my head in the affirmative. Jake started trying to extract his feet from his pants and I continued to hold his prick between my lips as my hands helped to pull his pants from his feet. Jake put his hands on my head, forcing more of his large cock into my mouth. I could see by the wetness that my lips left on his cock that I was taking a little better than half of it into my mouth. Its swollen head was banging against the opening to my throat and I was afraid that I was going to gag.

Still holding my head with his hands, Jake started to back away. I was forced to follow him on my knees. As I moved after him, I could feel the cool air catch the juices seeping from my cunt, evaporating them, making me more aware of my submission to the large cock in my mouth. Jake backed up as if pulling me forward with his cock until he reached the sofa. With his hands still on my head, he sat down, spreading his legs wide and allowing me to nestle comfortably at his crotch.

Using his hands to guide me and his voice to control me, Jake had me kneeling between his legs for a half-hour of so, saying things like, "Suck my cock, slut" "Ohhh. Easy now!" "You like sucking cock, don't you?" "Lick my balls." "Roll them around in your mouth." "Now, take it deep!" "Deeper!" His hands never leaving my head. Several times the coarse pubic hair surrounding his prick shaft tickled my lips as he forced his cock deep into my throat. At those times when his cock was embedded in my throat, I could feel it throbbing violently.

I couldn't tell if he was cumming or not until after he let me come up for air and I could see the long slippery shaft wet to his balls with my spit. His engorged prick throbbed and jerked rapidly just under my nose as he fought to control the urge to cum. By this time I was dripping wet and was thinking that a few flicks with my finger would bring me to climax. The pre-cum was oozing from the swollen head in a small stream and I licked it away as it appeared before me. I fed his cock back into my mouth, working it rapidly and sucking hard.

Jake grabbed my hair, lifting my sucking mouth off his throbbing cock.

"No you don't, Cock-sucker! You want my cum in you mouth, But I have other plans for it, But I assure you that before you leave today, you will have my cum in every hole you've got." Then he pushed me away and stood up. He grabbed me by my arms, lifting me to my feet, and then shoving me unceremoniously, backwards onto the sofa. I landed flat on my back, legs, and arms waving. Jake stood above me, looking down at my naked body.

"Look at you, Whore! You talk like you love your husband and family, but here you are with a dripping cunt and dying to have it fucked, aren't you?" He sneered.

"Please, Jake. I do love my family!" I cried.

"Maybe you do in a way, but right now, you are not thinking about them. You are thinking of having my big cock poking into your slippery pussy, aren't you?" He asked.

"Yes, Jake, I admit that I want that, but you can't blame me and say I don't love my family too." I pleaded.

"But, you love cock more, you slut! I knew it before you ever went out onto that balcony with me. You thought a good quick fuck and suck wouldn't be noticed, didn't you?" He asked.

"Jake, you caught me during a moment of weakness, it could happen to anyone." I tried to defend my actions,

"Well, you wanted to dance that night, so now you are paying the fiddler!" He laughed.

Jake leaned over and grabbed my hips and lifted my ass around to the edge of the sofa. His large hands spread my legs apart as far as they would go. Slowly, he knelt down between my thighs and rammed three fingers into my seeping cunt, pressing as deep as he could. The sensation of my cunt being spread so rapidly brought a moan to my lips and a stab of pain/pleasure surging through me. Instinctively, my hips bucked upwards, as if offering more access to my pussy. Jake continued to poke and twist his fingers into me several times more, then he with drew them. Leaning forward, he took those same fingers and wiped them across my lips and into my mouth.

Again, the fingers were rammed and twisted into my cunt, only to be withdrawn and the juices rubbed all over my tits. Jake adjusted his position and lowered his head to my cunt. It felt like an electric shock to my swollen clit as I felt his tongue flick across it. His arms snaked up along my sides and his hands started squeezing and molding my tits roughly. I felt the suction of his mouth on my cunt, pulling and stretching my lips as far as they would go, as his nose rubbed and bumped against my clit. The sensation made my hips bounce upward and my thighs tremble and jerk as I climaxed to the thrusting, sucking tongue.

Jake did not let up. His tongue darted deeper and flicked up and down my slit, savoring the juices as each climax brought him more. His fingers were clamped to my sensitive nipples, pulling, stretching them to the point of pain. My orgasms were so intense that I could hardly tell when one stopped and another began. I begged him to stop as my clit was so sensitive that each time his tongue flicked across it, it reacted like an eruption deep inside my cunt.

For long moments as I lay there, my legs splayed so lewdly, Jake licked away the juices, sucking the lips forcefully into his mouth and wiping them with his tongue. Jake seemed to take delight in flicking my swollen clit from time to time as I tried to regain my composure. Each time he did it, my hips would bounce upward involuntarily. Yes, it would be very hard to deny to anyone watching, that I was not thoroughly enjoying it.

Finally, Jake stopped and lay back on the carpet. I looked at him seeing his half-hard cock lying against his stomach and his large balls hanging against his ass-hole. I saw my dildo and vibe lying on the floor where I had dropped them when I was undressing Jake. I slipped off the sofa and crawled to them. Jake watched me closely as I moved to his side, holding the dildo in one hand and the vibe in the other. I laid the dildo beside his semi-erection and moved between his legs. I turned the Vibe on slow and ran the tip up and down the length of his cock. For several minutes, I played with the vibe against his cock shaft, holding it tight to the sensitive underside of his gland and down to his balls.

His prick had regained it's stiffness by this time and I held my dildo in one hand and grasped his cock in the other. I compared the two, setting the base of the dildo against his pubic bone, and then stood his erect cock upright beside it. He chuckled at me as I determined that both were so very close to the same size. I knew that my dildo was 8x1½ inches, but it appears that his cock was possibly a bit thicker. I tried to gage by circling my fingers around the shafts, but it was really to close to tell.

By this time I was ready to start fucking again, but Jake did not seem to be in any hurry. I continued to stroke his cock, keeping it stiff by leaning over and sucking it from time to time.

"You are really enjoying this, aren't you?" He asked.

"How can you tell?" I grinned, leaning over and taking the head of his cock into my mouth.

"No. I'm serious! You tell me that you love Monty and the girls, but here you are sucking and fucking me and acting like a slut." He looked at me for my answer.

"I don't know, Jake. I do love Monty and my daughters, but there are times when I get bored and I wonder why women can't follow their sexual desires like men do. A mother and wife are supposed to be shy and respectable, and most times they are. Then someone comes along and says or does the right things to her and she yields to her inner feelings and that is the pure sexual lust that she keeps buried within her." I answered.

"Then you don't feel guilty when you are fucking other guys behind Monty's back?" He asked.

"Yes, I do feel guilty and I don't like it, but that is the way our moral society judges women." I replied.

"Then you feel that there is a double standard for men and women." He asked.

"Absolutely! Women are more romantically inclined than men. We react to the subtle and tactile seductions that you men heap on us, whether it is as a look, touch or a whispered word. Some are able to resist it, but others are not." I explained.

"You believe that a man can seduce any woman that he takes an interest in?" He asked.

"Well, there is more involved than that. There has to be an attraction for each other, but with enough time and patience it can happen, especially if the woman is aware of his attentions and feeling a bit neglected by her husband." I said.

"I guess that was the case for you, the night of the company event? You were feeling neglected?" He grinned.

"Yes, But I never thought it would go that far. That was a time that my lust overpowered my common sense." I admitted.

"And how do you feel now?" He smiled at me.

"Horny!" I said, leaning forward and kissing his cock-head. "It seems that I have become a slut by most people's definition and it does not appear that you are going to let me forget it."

"Why should I? I like having you bouncing around on my cock. You have already admitted that I am just one of many to have your cunt anytime I want it." Jake replied.

"That is between you and me. I would rather be more open to Monty, but there is too much risk involved." I explained. "If I knew he would like an open marriage, then I would be happier. Males in general want their wife to be prim and proper in public, but a slut in private. Their egos prevent them from enjoying all of their wife's sexual potential and due to their voyeur instincts most would find it highly stimulating to see their wife being ravaged sexually by another man."

"Well, why don't you move over here and let me ravage your cunt with my prick?" Jake grinned.

Both Jake and I had cooled off a little during our conversation and his cock had softened up a bit. Jake was lying flat on my back on the carpeted floor as I knelt between his legs. I rested my hands on each side of his hips, lowered my head, and began kissing and licking up the inside of his thighs. Jake spread his legs wider as my lips and tongue pressed into his crotch. Jake had removed all the hair from his large balls and around the base of his cock. Using the tip of my tongue, I poked at them, rolling them around. I spent several long moments there, nuzzling his balls with my nose and tongue. Jake lifted his hips high in the air and I let the tip of my tongue trail across the wrinkled ring of his ass-hole.

Jake let out a low sigh and lifted his ass higher. I stiffened my tongue and pressed the tip into the tight ring of his ass-hole. I felt him tighten and relax his sphincter muscle as my tongue pushed against it. His balls were hanging against my nose as I licked his ass-hole. I lifted my head and saw that his prick had regained its stiffness and knew it was time to move on. I was very much aware of my sensitive nipples, which had been swinging side to side as I tongued his ass, and rubbing against the rough carpet.

With my tongue I caught one ball and then the other, pulling each one into my mouth as I rolled them around with my tongue. I opened my mouth wider and managed to get both balls into my mouth sucked them gently, moving them around with my tongue. Keeping his balls in my mouth, I pulled away from his body, stretching his sack to the limit. I noticed his cock throbbing and jerking as I mouthed his balls. I opened my mouth slightly and pulled back, allowing first one ball, then the other, to slip out of my mouth and hang wet and shiny against his ass-hole.

I moved upward, kissing and licking at the swollen shaft. As I neared the tip, I caught the head with my tongue, tasting the thin pre-cum oozing from the tiny slit. All of this was having its effect on me as well. I could feel my nipples dragging against his thighs as my hand grasped his cock and stood it upright. I pursed my lips into a large "O" and pushed downward. The throbbing head, slick with pre-cum, slipped easily into my hot mouth. I made several quick movements, driving the huge cock deep into my mouth, stopping only as it bumped against the opening to my throat.

I heard Jake make a hissing sound and felt his hands grab my head and lift it off his throbbing cock. I had almost made him cum, but he managed to regain control as his cock jerked and twitched violently in my face. Jake pulled me upward over his body as my tits dragged over his cock and balls, my erect nipples getting stimulated as they were dragged across his hairy chest. Jake guided my mouth to his, our lips meeting in a hot, wet kiss and our tongues doing a dirty dance as I lay on top of him. I pulled my knees up and straddled his hips, then I raised my hips, my hand grasped his cock and placed it between my thighs. I relaxed my body as I felt his cock shaft nestled against my pussy lips. We continued to kiss, but our bodies were still, as each of us savored the sexual thrill of being together.

Lorri4you
Lorri4you
191 Followers