A Company Man Ch. 2

Story Info
Jack's continued progress as the company's 'man'.
1.3k words
4.19
81.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen looked at me. There I sat covered in cum from all the male members of her extended family. I was still wearing a matching black bra and panty set, a black lacey garter belt, and black stockings. Around my neck I wore a collar of black studded leather that had a large silver ring in front, her collar. Jackie smiled at me and leaning over kissed me on the tip of my nose, probably the only place on my face that didn't have cum on it. Then, reaching over, Karen clipped a leash to the ring on my collar.

Sarah, the CEO of the company, then spoke to me. "Jackie, you must now make a very important decision. You will marry my daughter or you will return home. This incident will be forgotten, although you will no longer be employed with our company nor will you see my daughter again. Now, Karen will lead you to your rooms and explain your situation further."

Karen stood up and nodding at her mother walked away. I had not moved. When she got to the end of the leash, I had still not moved. She turned around and with both hand pulled hard. I fell off the chair and landed on my hands and knees on the floor. I started to get up, but found that Karen had put her shoe in the middle of my back and I could not move. I looked up at her. She laughed, "Well, Jackie, I guess you want to be led like a dog to our rooms. And if that's what you want, that's how you will go. Now, crawl." She turned around and not knowing what else to do, I followed her.

Karen led me back to the room, I had occupied. The guard was no longer on the door. We entered the door and Karen led me over to the bed. She sat down on the edge of the bed as I was on my hands and knees in front of her. "Well, Jackie, I guess you would like an explanation of your current situation. Wouldn't you?" I nodded yes.

"We actually did just happen to meet that day in the restaurant," she said. "I had come to see the company's Southwest Regional Operations. I met you by chance and I fell in love just as quickly. Of course, my mother made discreet inquiries into your life. She gave me the consent for the marriage. Now, of course, you are wondering why I didn't ask. In matters like this, I don't ask. You now belong to me. You wear my collar and will wear my collar until that time I decide that you won't. You will also do anything and everything I tell you to do. In public, I will be the perfect wife. So, don't let that worry your pretty little cum-covered head. Make no mistake; I am in charge. Of course, my mother is overall in charge and if she tells you to do something, you will do it. Notice I did not say, "must" or "should" or "if you want to", I said, "will." Further, if any female in the family tells you to do something you will do it. Understand?"

I nodded my head.

Karen looked down on me and smiled, "I knew I loved you. And, I also knew you loved me too." Surprised at my reply as I wasn't sure when I had decided I loved her enough to continue in this situation, I said, "Yes, Karen."

She laughed. Lifting up her skirt, I could see that she was not wearing any panties. Instead, that delicious pussy that I so loved to taste was right in front of my face. I noticed though that it was also leaking cum. Karen told me to lick her pussy clean. "Before your arrival to the dining room, I also underwent the initiation rite of the family, though in the reverse order of you. Instead of sucking the men and being fucked by the women, I licked all the women and was fucked by all the men. Now, to complete this phase of our wedding, you will lick me clean." As she told me this, my cock had gotten hard just thinking of my beautiful wife being fucked by all of those men and licking all those women. Karen noticed that and asked me if I found that exciting. I told her yes and then leaned forward and started licking her pussy.

My tongue started at the bottom of her pussy, where I could see a drop of cum forming. I licked up to her clit and then took my tongue and lapped at her lips and mons. My tongue continued to lap, up and down, making little flicks at her clit. Then, she pulled my face in tight. My tongue plunged deep into her pussy. The cum from the 11 men soon found it's way into my mouth. She pushed me back onto the floor and then, lowered her pussy onto my mouth. Even more cum dripped out, in long white, stringy globs. Each found it's way into my mouth. Long and hard, alternating between her clit and her pussy, I continued to let my tongue pleasure her. Karen ground her pussy onto my face. Then, she came with the usual load moan that always accompanies her orgasms. At the same time, a flood of warm liquid flowed into my mouth. Karen was one of the few women I have ever known that can actually ejaculate. I was in heaven.

My cock was throbbing in my panties. Karen finally got up, and with her toes started stroking my cock. She told me to lie still. That was almost impossible to do. As she used her toes to wrap around my cock from both sides and stroke my long hard cock, my hips kept lifting up in utter pleasure. She kept this up until in several large squirts I came all over her toes. She glared at me. Before she could speak though, I licked her toes clean. She leaned over and patted me on the head. "You are a good little slut. My good little slut."

We then went into the bathroom where I first bathed Karen. She carefully instructed me in all the procedures of her bath, from the water temperature to which sponge she liked where. She knew that I wouldn't always be available for administering it because of my position as the figurehead Southwest Regional Manager, but I was to always prepare her bath when I was available, no excuses. I looked at her and smiled. I leaned forward and kiss her on the forehead. She laughed and said, "I knew you were the one for me!"

After her bath, Karen sat on the chair in the bathroom and oversaw my cleaning. First I was to shower which I did, washing off the cum from my family. "My family," I thought. "I am even calling them that after what they did to me. Wow, how did I get into this?"

Karen must have guessed my thoughts as she said, "You know, you can still back out of this. After tomorrow though, it will be too late." I looked at her. "Why, what is tomorrow?" I asked. She just looked at me and said, "Our wedding."

"Now, get out of the shower, we need to get some sleep. You have a long day ahead of you tomorrow."

I finished showering. She looked me over. "You are going to have to have some hair removed from your body. Don't worry, it will be done with lasers and isn't that painful." I dried her hair and brushed it into a rich silkiness. Then I dried my hair. We brushed our teeth and then she led me back into my room. "We will both sleep here."

We got into bed. After a long embrace, coupled with a deep sensuous kiss, we both fell asleep. The last thing I recall before I went to sleep was a contented sigh. Was it hers or mine? I couldn't tell.