A Completely Consensual Reluctant Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evidently it was the man who had bottomed out in her cunt. He centered his prick on her asshole and began pushing softly. She took a deep breath as the tip slipped past her sphincter and he stopped to let her adjust to the anal intrusion. After a moment he began moving slowly in and out, going deeper with each gentle thrust. Soon, Janet felt his body against her ass cheeks. He was totally inside of her and she could feel him deep within her colon.

Anal was not Janet's favorite, but this man knew how to do it. And he wasn't so big that he was tearing her asshole. She relaxed as he slid slowly in and out of her. A strange thought passed through her mind that she would have to check out a man's girth in the future before suggesting or agreeing to anal.

To her surprise, the slow, gentle strokes in her ass were taking her toward perhaps a third orgasm. She was softly chanting, "Yes, yes, yes," with each stroke.

Whoever the man was, he was like a machine. Each stroke was exactly like the next and he seemed to be able to go on forever. Perhaps it was because he was not bottoming out in her ass. Or perhaps it was because this was his second time. Most men are slower on the trigger the second... or third time.

Janet's cries were becoming louder and his thrusts were starting to speed up. His timing was almost perfect. Janet screamed out her third orgasm just as he slammed into her and emptied his balls into her ass.

He didn't pull out immediately, but instead stood behind her stroking her back and reaching under her to stroke her breasts. His hands were gentle, but she winced slightly as his palms went over her nipples. He noticed and avoided her nipples as he continued to stroke her breasts. Finally, when they were both very relaxed, he slowly pulled out.

The two men who had been holding Janet's arms now walked around the ends of the bench so they could pull her over to the grass. They said nothing, but pulled down slightly on her arms indicating that she was supposed to lie down on the grass.

"Do you know what a King's Crown is?" a voice asked from the darkness.

Janet nodded her head. She had heard about it. She had even seen pictures of women doing it, but she, herself, had never participated in one.

A man lay down on the grass next to her. He was face up and his prick was pointing straight up in anticipation. Janet got to her knees and centered herself over the man's prick. He slid very easily into her.

Once she was in place, the man reached up and pulled her slightly forward. Another man knelt behind her and rubbed his prick against her slick asshole. He pushed in with one quick thrust and Janet gasped.

That had hurt. Not a lot, but it wasn't slow and gentle... and it wasn't pleasant.

A third man knelt straddling the bottom man's head. He pulled Janet's face forward and lined his prick up with her mouth.

As soon as he was inside her mouth, all three men began thrusting hard and fast. It was overwhelming... and it was degrading. Janet felt like she was just a piece of meat to these three. That thought should have angered her, but instead it caused a hot wash of passion to pour through her body. Tonight she wanted to be a piece of meat. She had said she wanted to be fucked senseless and these three men were doing exactly that.

She rocked silently as the three men thrust into her. Her mind was going blank. Then her world exploded. All three men grabbed her and continued to thrust as she shook and quivered. She was trying to say, "No, no, no," but all that could be heard was "oh, oh, oh."

She didn't actually want them to stop, but she was afraid that she wouldn't be able to stand the intense firestorm of emotions and feelings that was starting to tear through her body. The world went bright white and then blue and then black. When she came to, she was lying on her back in the grass.

Hands were stroking her body... small, soft, feminine hands. "One more," a soft voice said. "This time it will be a Queen's Crown."

Janet had never heard of a Queen's Crown, but came up onto her knees as the woman pulled her forward. Again a man was lying face up on the ground. Janet straddled him and started to line his prick up with her cunt, but the woman stopped her and said, "Other hole."

The woman's hands guided the man's prick back slightly to Janet's nether hole. The man was average size and Janet was already stretched out, so he slid in rather easily. Still, Janet lowered herself very slowly onto his prick.

"Now sit on him while I help you bring your legs forward," the woman said.

Janet put her full weight on the man and the woman helped her bring her feet around so that she was sitting impaled on his prick with her feet alongside his shoulders.

"Now lie back," the woman said.

Janet did so. The man had his legs spread wide, so she ended up with her back on the grass. Another man straddled the man on the ground and pushed himself into her cunt. Then the woman straddled her head and lowered her pussy against Janet's face.

"You are going to go higher than you have ever gone," the woman said. "And it doesn't end until you make me cum."

The woman snapped her fingers and both men began thrusting. The woman pushed her cunt against Janet's mouth and nose and began grinding herself into Janet's face.

"Suck and tongue," the woman said and Janet opened her mouth to suckle on the woman's clit as she tried to force her tongue into the woman's cunt.

Again, not being in control at all and feeling like a piece of meat caused Janet to climb toward a fifth orgasm. Both men were pounding her as hard as they could and the woman was pushing hard against Janet's face. She couldn't cry out at all... and she could barely breathe. In fact, she was starting to run short of breath. If this didn't finish soon, she would pass out.

Janet began frantically sucking and licking on the woman's cunt as it rubbed up and down against her open mouth. The woman's juices were starting to drip into her mouth. There was a slightly bitter, but not unpleasant, taste. She could hear the woman keening softly.

As things began to sparkle and dim, Janet felt the woman's legs quiver in near orgasm. The two men both pushed tightly against her and the woman let her full weight push against Janet's face as she screamed out "Yeeeeeees!"

Janet was nearly suffocated, but somehow her body exploded in the most violent release she had ever felt. Women joke about the ground moving for them, but for Janet it did, indeed, feel like she was in an earthquake. Her entire world was crumbling and shaking as the darkness slowly overwhelmed her.

When she awoke this time, she was alone, lying on her back in the grass next to the bench. The streetlight, which had been extinguished for her gangbang, was once again brightly illuminating the area.

She started to search for her clothing. At first she was upset that she couldn't find it, but then she remembered that it was too cut up to wear anyway. Her shoes were also gone.

Luckily the jogging path went directly behind her apartment. Her main worry would be getting across the brightly-lit parking lot to the back door. She grimaced as she thought of what the man who reviewed the security footage might think, but there was nothing she could do about that now.

She started walking down the path toward her apartment. The insides of her thighs were wet and sticky. There was also cum in her hair. She wasn't sure how that had occurred. Had some of the men stood jacking off above the King's Crown? They must have, but she didn't remember-- or hadn't noticed-- that occurring at the time.

Twice on the way home, she had to scamper off the trail and hide behind trees when cars drove past on the nearby street. Once she had to go deeper into the woods when a bicyclist rode past with a very bright headlight.

Finally she was at her apartment. She decided the best approach was to just walk quickly across the parking lot to the rear door and punch in the entry code. Once inside, she took the stairs rather than the elevator to the fourth floor and then walked down to the end of the hallway to recover her key from under the small trash can.

As soon as she entered her apartment, she headed directly for the bathroom and took a long, hot shower. When her body was clean, she closed the lever for the drain and switched the shower to tub so that she could take a long, hot bath.

She dropped two of her bubble blast tablets in the water and lay back as the tub filled. When it was full, she reached up with her foot and shut off the water. As she lay back, a soft beeping on the sink counter told her that her watch-- or perhaps her pendant-- was reminding her to log on to the Sisi website to report her experience and rate her latest partner.

She smiled as she thought about the fact that the ratings went from zero to ten. "Too bad," she said aloud, "that they don't have an 'I got fucked senseless' rating." She then fell asleep in the tub, fully relaxed and refreshed for the first time in months.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12