A Complex Case of Mistaken Identity

Story Info
This story was written for Literotica member Lucy4646.
4.8k words
4.2
24.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for Literotica member Lucy4646. Thanks for her patience as she let me pick her brain to write what I hope is an enjoyable story. Any similarities of characters' names or descriptions is purely coincidental.

*****

Lucy: A Complex Case of Mistaken Identity.

I didn't have any worthwhile plans, so I decided to ride along with my neighbor, Cliff, on a Friday night delivering pizzas. My husband, Jeff, and I lived across from Cliff in the same condominium complex. Jeff and two of his coworkers had gone to the Florida Gulf Coast for a fishing tournament all weekend. Between fishing trips and work he was gone quite a bit, so I made a few friends to hang out with when he was gone.

Many of the condos at the complex were rented out rather than owner-occupied, and most of the occupants at our complex were twenty-somethings attending a nearby technical college. At 54, I certainly didn't mind looking at the younger guys' bodies around the pool in the hotter months, and although I would never admit it, I secretly didn't mind if they looked at me. Cliff, Jeff, myself, and a few others who were closer in age hung out by the pool during the warmer months, occasionally sharing drinks and grilling food. Cliff worked his way through school as an adult student delivering pizzas, and since his friend owned the business, he continued to do it part time. He was in his late 30s and the youngest of our grilling and drinking social circle. Cliff was a chubby, nerdy IT guy who I wasn't attracted to, so Jeff didn't mind me hanging out with him.

I had ridden along with Cliff a few times before, when Jeff was gone, at the end of the month and when payday fell on a Friday. He delivered way more pizzas than normal on those payday Fridays, and I was able to pick up enough money to pay for about half a month's gas in tips and eat free pizza at the end of the night after we finished. The Georgia fall season allows summer clothing to be worn through at least October and this year into November. It didn't hurt being a fit woman, even in my mid-50s, wearing tight jeans and a snug short sleeve shirt when guys came to the door. Cliff would often get multiple deliveries in close proximity and drop me off to make one delivery while he made another one himself, then pick me up on the way back, saving time and almost always increasing the tips.

We were delivering to a new neighborhood close to where we lived north of Atlanta, when Cliff dropped me off with an order for five large meat lovers pizzas on his way to a smaller veggie pizza order that was in an adjacent subdivision. We often worked this way and were never late, thus receiving better tips. The order was placed over the phone, of course, and was paid with a credit card in a man's name. The house was in a cul-de-sac in a new neighborhood filled with two-story houses that all appeared over four thousand square feet with two car garages. There was still some new construction going on in the neighborhood, and the houses on either side of my delivery address were unfinished and unoccupied. There were no less than a dozen cars total in the driveway, on the street, and in the vacant houses' driveways.

We were ahead of schedule so Cliff dropped me off at the entrance to the cul-de-sac, rather than taking me directly to the house, to expedite his delivery even more. I walked down the new sidewalk past three houses to reach the delivery address. Since there were unoccupied houses, the only light was from the streetlights. It seemed just like any other party with cars in the driveway and on the street as I approached the door. I was wearing some skin tight Lucky brand jeans that allowed a peek at the top of my pink thong and my white Lucky V-neck that showed a teasing view of my flat abs and just enough cleavage that any normal guy would want to see more. Since the afternoon temperatures still approached 80 degrees, I chose some nice sandals to complete my attire. When I got closer to the house I saw two guys in the front yard talking and they were counting what appeared to be a fairly large amount of cash. Both of their faces lit up with huge smiles when I got close enough to the front porch for them to see me in the light. It was almost 7:30 p.m. and already dark.

"Good choice," I heard one of them say as they both smiled at me. "And she even brought pizza."

'Duh! Of course I brought pizza.' I thought to myself.

"I'm Lucy, is this the party for Hollister?" I asked the guys out front.

"Oh, yes, glad you could make it. You're a little early, but I think they're ready for you inside," came the reply from the taller one.

'I thought early was always good,' said my inner voice.

They both looked to be in their late twenties and were dressed in jeans and button-down shirts. Judging from the cars it appeared that most of the party goers were affluent. The door opened from the inside just as I reached for the doorbell. There were several guys in the foyer with beers in their hands and two or three more in the open kitchen, who also appeared to be in their mid to late twenties. They, too, were all smiling as I approached the kitchen. Both the foyer and the kitchen were very sparsely furnished with what looked like temporary furniture that didn't match well. Judging from the other houses under construction and the condition of the new yard they probably hadn't finished moving in. The two guys from outside followed me inside.

'Nice. I should get a big fat tip here', I thought to myself. 'They all seem so happy to see me'.

"They're waiting for you downstairs in the basement," one of the guys in the kitchen said as he pointed to the stairs. A tall muscular guy who looked to be about six feet four was already in the kitchen when I arrived and he started passing full shot glasses to the others, while a guy wearing a wedding ring who had slightly gray temples relieved me of the five pizzas. A really good looking young guy with jet black hair and killer green eyes extended his arm and gave me a shot. He looked like he was barely legal age to drink. They all raised their glasses in my direction and the taller guy who followed me in from the front yard toasted, "To Lucy".

"To Lucy," they all repeated in unison, so I instinctively raised mine and we all downed them together.

'Ugh, I really don't care for tequila,' I thought to myself, but downed it nonetheless. The guys quickly slammed their shot glasses on the bar simultaneously, with almost military-like precision.

Still feeling the burn in my throat from the tequila, a different guy immediately passed another round of shots that were already poured on the kitchen counter, waiting to be shot in succession. Again, I tried to hide my sour face, but downed the second one, too. The cute guy with the green eyes who handed me the first shot took me by the hand and led me to the stairwell. I liked the way his hand felt, and for an instant, I wished that he lived at my condominium complex so I could see him by the pool. The other six or seven guys followed along behind us. One thing that Cliff taught me was to go with the flow when delivering pizzas to larger parties and not appear rushed, so I let him lead me.

As I approached the entrance to the stairs I could hear some club music and more talking. It sounded like a party going on. It was, after all, Friday night. Maybe they were all going bar hopping after eating pizza and hanging out in a brand-new man cave. The basement didn't completely come into view until we almost reached the bottom of the stairs. There were even more guys around the same age range with a few obviously older ones standing around talking. Several of them looked at their watches and exchanged glances when they saw me enter the room.

When we reached the floor level, Green Eyes released my hand and kept walking. I stood still for a moment taking in the view, while the guys following us all walked around me and remained standing, except for the big muscular guy who remained behind me. I'm only five feet four inches tall and his huge frame dwarfed me. With the addition of Green Eyes and all the guys who had been upstairs, the total number of guys was about 16 or 17. There were no women. Off to my left and near the furthest wall there were three high chairs, kind of like director chairs, which, so far, was the only furniture I saw that matched. The middle chair was the only one occupied, and an average looking blonde-haired guy sitting in it stopped talking to the guy closest to him to turn and look my way. I noticed that the room wasn't very well lit. A lamp sitting on a makeshift bar with liquor bottles next to a big ice chest provided the only light in the room. A very mundane clock, which was the only wall décor, informed me that it was 7:33 with its red numerals.

The chatter suddenly got quiet and the big muscular guy from upstairs walked up behind me, put his hands on my shoulders and said to the guy in the middle director chair, "Hey Pete, this is Lucy."

I could feel his large presence behind me as his chest touched the top of my back. The group became quiet as I stood there smiling, looking at Pete. His only reply was, "Nice to meet you, Lucy."

My new young green-eyed friend walked forward and took a seat next to Pete in one of the director chairs and whispered something that I couldn't hear over the music. Pete just smiled at the comment and returned his glance toward me, along with every guy standing in the room. The music continued, and I stood there for a brief awkward moment until the big guy behind me moved his hands from my shoulders to my waist. Green Eyes got out of his chair, approached me from the front without saying anything and before I knew what was happening he dropped to his knees right in front of me.

In what felt like a nanosecond, I felt my shirt being pulled up and over my head while the button and zipper in my jeans came unfastened. After my shirt was off, King Kong behind me lifted me up while Green Eyes pulled my jeans completely off and threw them off to the side along with my sandals, joining my V-neck in a haphazard pile. There was a deafeningly loud cheer from the group in the windowless basement when King Kong released me and gave me a slight push forward as I stood there, stunned and exposed in my pink lacey thong and matching bra.

Several guys I hadn't even noticed until now approached me from either side and slapped my butt while the others continued to cheer. It felt like four or five slaps, but I was so overwhelmed I'm not even sure if each hand belonged to a different guy. Pete was still sitting directly to my front about eight feet away and I could see an ear to ear grin on his face as he watched. I instinctively covered myself as best I could with two hands; one between my legs and my other arm across my breasts, but as soon as I did King Kong grabbed my arms and pulled them behind my back, arching my back and forcing my breasts outward. I struggled and tried to wrestle my way out of his control to no avail.

Green Eyes then yelled to the crowd, "Look at this bush, guys!" as he pointed to my crotch. It was evident through my lace that I was unshaven. It was all happening so fast! He then got the attention of another guy who looked even younger than him and they stood in front of me looking at each other.

"One... two... three," yelled Green Eyes and then, suddenly, he and his younger friend each slid a hand underneath opposite sides and pulled my panties down quickly to my ankles while I was under the complete control of King Kong. I felt totally helpless!

"What the fuck?! Let me go!" I yelled as loudly as I could, only to be drowned out by the cheers of the onlookers. There was just enough of a break in the noise to hear Green Eyes tell Pete, "Her profile says she likes it rough." More cheering erupted from the crowd of 16 or 17 guys.

"Rough? Profile? What the fu...?" I cried out, but my protests were drowned out by more cheering.

Young Boy then reached around and unclasped my bra and pulled it down as far as he could, but since King Kong still had my arms pinned, the straps fell to where his hands controlled my upper arms. Now my breasts and my bush were exposed for all these guys to see! More cheering erupted. Green Eyes and Young Boy then both leaned forward, each cupping my breasts and at the same time, both of their mouths engulfed my nipples while King Kong denied any chance of escape.

'OMG! This can't be happening!' I thought to myself.

It all seemed surreal and happening in slow motion! Naked! Exposed to well over a dozen strange guys and two of them each had a mouth on my breasts, while the others watched and cheered on! Was I having some erotic porn dream? More hands from behind me groped my ass. I even felt one hand reach between my legs and touch my pussy!

I felt King Kong start to push me forward as Green Eyes and Young Boy released their mouths from my chest, assisting in moving me forward toward the trio of director chairs. I had already tried as hard as I could unsuccessfully to break the release of King Kong. I felt my body relax, almost unconsciously while they walked me forward.

"She looks good for her age, doesn't she Pete?" Green Eyes said, obviously talking to the crowd.

Pete just smiled and as he did he reached down and released the button on his jeans and slid them down just enough so that I could see the head of his dick, which was obviously hard. He was looking directly into my eyes as he pulled it out, with the intent of me and everyone to see. He began to stroke it slowly.

From behind me I heard King Kong say, "Pete is getting married tomorrow."

The crowd once again cheered. I looked around at the faces of these men, most of them half my age. I once again moved towards my clothes and was cut off by two guys to my right. At this point I didn't even look into their faces any more. They blocked my movement. I felt boxed in from all sides, with the man of the hour, Pete, to my front. He was stroking himself, and appeared proud, sitting in front of the group.

'What did Pete getting married have to do with me being naked and exposed to all of them?' I wondered. 'I just dropped off some pizzas!'

Then from the back I heard one of the guys begin to chant, "Lucy! Lucy! Lucy!" and his chant gained momentum as the crowd joined in. I turned to look at King Kong and he returned my look of uncertainty with an evil smile. After a few attempts at exiting, it was apparent I couldn't walk away from this. It was obvious what was expected of me next, so I moved forward toward Pete.

I didn't even make eye contact with him as he sat perched on his makeshift throne. I bent forward at my waist and placed my left hand on his thigh for support, while I reached for his hard young cock with my right hand. I wrapped my right hand around it and slowly began to move my hand up and down, while tightening my grasp around it.

By now the music had been turned down lower and the onlookers tightened the circle for a closer look. I could hear random voices behind me saying, 'Nice', and 'Oh Yeah!' as they watched me move my face closer to Pete's lap. I closed my eyes and put his cock in my mouth, still feeling like I was captured in an erotic dream. His young cock was so hard! I felt it throbbing while I briefly paused. Then I began moving my head up and down. I felt his hands wrap around either side of my head, gently caressing my scalp. More cheers, although most of the onlookers were now more focused on my actions, rather than joining in the cheers.

'How could he be so gentle after such a forceful display of having me stripped naked in front of this crowd?'

I continued to bob my head up and down, and I was actually beginning to enjoy the way his hands felt on my head. My eyes remained closed, but my lips tightened around his shaft.

'Could I actually be enjoying this? No! No way!' I thought to myself as I opened my eyes.

When I did, I saw Green Eyes and Young Boy seat themselves in the chairs to either side of Pete. First went Young Boy, then Green Eyes as I watched them undo their own pants and push them down to the floor, naked except for their nice button down starched shirts. They each grabbed their shafts alongside Pete, and without hesitation, as if some inner force were guiding me, I reached out and replaced each of their hands with my own, continuing to pump Pete's dick with my mouth. Young Boy was the first to lean in closer and it was then I made eye contact with Pete for the first time.

"Go ahead," Pete said, ever so gently. I let his cock slide out of my mouth with my spit glistening on it and I stuck my tongue out until I reached the tip of Young Boy's cock. He was completely shaven and so hard! I moved to my right and moved my right hand over to Pete's cock, still stroking him and Green Eyes. I began furiously sucking this beautiful young cock with no thought as to where I was anymore. I could hear unintelligible voices from behind me, but I was lost in the moment.

As if I had suddenly been crowned 'New Porn Queen', I exchanged one young cock for another, shifting my mouth and my hands again as I put Green Eyes in my mouth. He was the biggest of the three cocks in my face. As I did with Pete and Young Boy, I shifted my gaze to his eyes, where I could see nothing but lust and appreciation in them.

In this heightened state of arousal, I could hear other zippers being opened, but could not yet see what was happening behind me. I moved back to Pete's cock and out of the corner of my eye I saw Green Eyes stand up and walk to my left. I began alternating faster between the two young cocks that were offered to me, sucking and stroking each one. I heard some muffled voices and sensed motion behind me as I heard someone say, "Here," and a small mattress appeared on the floor next to me. Pete took my hand that was on his dick and lifted me up as I let Young Boy's cock slip from between my lips.

Remaining in my reluctantly obedient role I got down on all fours on the mattress, and as Pete and Young Boy stood up from their chairs in front of me, I continued to worship their young cocks with my mouth. I felt a pair of hands on my ass, and I could tell they belonged to Green Eyes. With a mouthful of cock, I felt him enter me from behind. More muffled cheers as I could feel bodies shifting behind me.

OMG! What is happening?

I only gave myself an instant to find an answer and when I couldn't find one I started to enjoy the thrill of being fucked at both ends! The young cock inside me felt so good, thrusting in and out like a rigid piston, while my hands and mouth were being treated to two more. With my eyes closed again, I lost track of who was in my mouth when I felt and tasted a hot sticky explosion.

I tried to take as much as I could, but I felt the combination of cum and my saliva drip down the sides of my mouth. I looked up and Young Boy was smiling and several of the guys standing close cheered him (or me?) on, high fiving each other. I continued to play the victim not speaking when a guy who hadn't pulled his pants down handed me a towel and let me wipe my face. My eyes said, 'thank you' but I didn't utter any words, and resumed sucking on Pete's cock.

Behind me, momentarily, I felt a void in my pussy as I saw Green Eyes on my left with his cock in his hand. Seconds later I felt an intense orgasm after another stranger shoved his cock in my hole. Pete backed up quickly enough to let Green Eyes shoot his load all over my face and into my mouth.

I kept my eyes closed and felt hot cum dribble down my face as I can only assume the next load came from Pete. I reached for the towel again, and after explosions from three young cocks it was almost soaked. For what seemed like forever I felt cocks slamming in and out of my pussy, not even seeing who they were attached to, and with my eyes closed a few more invaded my mouth. I felt a few of them shoot cum on my ass and up my back. There was nothing I could do except take it. I lost track of how many times I quickly came. The loud cheering had left the room and every guy in the basement seemed to be focused on me. There must have been six or seven different dicks taking turns with my pussy while the rest of the crowd watched. Suddenly, I thought I heard a door close upstairs. The same door that I entered to deliver five meat lovers pizzas.

12