A Conference Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ordered another bourbon on the rocks and went over to talk to them. They pulled an empty chair into their circle and welcomed me to take it. They introduced me to the rest of their group. I chatted with the two of them for a while. A cute guy from Brazil sitting next to them joined our conversation. He looked me up and down with a wry smile.

I looked down and realized that my skirt was riding up my thighs. And I hadn't put on any underwear when I dressed hurriedly in Raj's room. I didn't think the Brazilian, Jorge, could see up my skirt, but I'm sure he had a lively imagination. And then I realized my blouse was buttoned wrong, too. With my hair in a bit of a disarray, as well, I must have looked all together more than a little cattywampus, maybe a little loose, like an easy lay. Which, come to think of it, I was.

His girlfriend must have sensed that. When she got back from a trip to the ladies' room, she quickly reined him in. And they were soon saying their "boa noites" and blowing air kisses to their comrades. The grad student and postdoc from my university excused themselves, too. It looked like they were headed to bed together for sure.

It was a fun small group that was left, smart, boisterous, flirtatious. After midnight, our numbers dwindled. I ended up talking with an American couple. Young faculty from a small Midwestern college. I let my dress ride up. I was getting horny as hell, again. Maybe I could get one of my outstanding continental slots punched with a threesome with them, I thought. I could feel my swollen pussylips and I was pretty sure they could see them. I don't shave but I keep it well groomed down there to visually emphasize the right parts. And the woman had a hand on her partner's hard-on as we laughed and chatted.

That was when the Brazilian showed up again without his girlfriend. The bartender announced last call. So we ordered another round, and I ordered a bottle to take to my room. "In case anyone wants to continue partying," I said.

On the way up to my room in the elevator, Jorge didn't waste any time slipping a finger into my wet pussy as he pushed me against the wall and kissed me. The Americans started making out watching us, as she rubbed his cock through his pants and he squeezed her generous tits.

They say that Brazilians really love bunda, and that was the first thing that Jorge went for when we got to my room. As soon as I put the bottle of bourbon down, he embraced me from behind, turned me around, and bent me over the back of the couch in my suite, raised my skirt over my back, and buried his face in my ass.

The Frenchman had taught me something new about myself when he stuck his tongue in my asshole the night before. But he had nothing on Jorge. This guy was clearly devoted to ass. He worshipped it. He gently circled my asshole with his tongue, getting it nice and slippery wet, flicking the tip of his tongue across the opening, rubbing the flat of his tongue along my perineum and back to my hole. Only then did he push his tongue way inside. I felt like he had opened up a new pussy for me. I let myself wallow in his tonguing.

Meanwhile, the American, Stacy was her name, if I remember correctly, had taken Steve's cock—I think that was his name—out of his pants and was blowing him, as he leaned back against the back of the couch beside us. She was watching Jorge rim me with great interest while giving her all to Steve's cock. Steve had his hands on her head, and his eyes rolled back to the ceiling.

Then I felt the tip of Jorge's cock pressing against my ass. I hadn't even realized he had it out. I looked back. His pants were down around his ankles. His cock was in his hand. And he looked single-mindedly determined to bury it in my backside immediately. "Not so fast," I thought to myself.

I turned around and took Jorge by the hips and spun him around so he was next to Steve leaning back against the couch. And then I took Jorge's skinny cock all the way into my mouth, down to the balls. I'd never really been able to do that comfortably with a guy before and it felt great. So I did it again and again. The tip of his cock felt terrific rubbing against the back of my mouth and into my throat, but not so far that it made me gag. I pulled on his balls at the same time and he moaned. This was fun.

-North America-

So, technically, I thought South America is down, what about North America? Did it count to just be in the same room having sex? No, I decided.

I reached out to caress Stacy's hair as her head went up and down on Steve's cock. And then I touched the base of his cock and cupped his balls. Now we're talking, I thought.

I then found Stacy's hand and brought it to Jorge's cock as I let it slip out of my mouth. Steve looked down with wide eyes as Stacy looked up at him. He nodded his approval.

I turned and joined Stacy in lavishing attention on Steve's cock. It was stocky and firm, kind of like Steve himself. And it had a big head. Stacy and I went up and down together along the sides of his shaft. When we got to the top, I kissed her.

She liked it. As we made out, with our hands still on the guy's cocks, they stood up on either side of us, and started pushing their cocks between our mouths. We had two cocks, going back and forth between our lips, and rubbing against each other.

The guys were both wide-eyed and groaning. I didn't know how long they would last.

I squeezed Stacy's luscious tits, and she reached up under my skirt to finger my pussy. I pushed her down to the floor then and lifted up her skirt. Her panties were soaking wet. I pulled them aside and dove into her soft folds with my tongue. She was delicious. So sweet and wholesome. I moaned.

I reached up to grab her tits and saw Steve dangle his hard-on into her mouth. She took it into her mouth then licked the underside and took his balls between her lips.

While I had my head up, watching her lovingly sucking Steve's balls and rubbing his cok, Jorge, who was still behind me, and had resumed tonguing my ass, came up for air. This is what I imagine he saw at that point: my asshole, which he had just been devouring, two wet pussies, and another nicely puckered asshole, one above the other in a row.

Rebuffed earlier by me, Jorge went straight for Stacy's asshole. But she grabbed ahold of his cock as he pressed against her and directed it into her pussy.

I crawled up her body, unbuttoning her blouse as I went, unhitching her bra, and sucking hard on her nipples, while she took a cock in each end of her. I came up further and helped her with Steve's cock again. She let me take it. And as he straightened and I raised up to my knees, I put my pussy in Stacy's face and she eagerly ate me as Jorge fucked her.

Steve's cock was not long, but it was thick. I couldn't take it all the way without gagging. I sucked on the big bulbous head and fisted the shaft. But I wanted it inside me. I wanted to be filled up with that thick shaft. So I pushed him down on the couch and climbed on his lap, guiding his cock into me as I lowered myself on him and started fucking him hard.

I figured this was it. I had done it. All but Antarctica. And that was enough. Success. And I wanted to come right then.

But Brazilians love bunda. And when Jorge saw my puckered asshole riding up and down on Steve's cock, right in front of him, he withdrew from Stacy and came up behind me. I felt the tip of his cock against my asshole. And this time I let him push it in, through the ring of my sphincter. I gasped, but after that it was easy. Anal sex had always been a little painful the few times I had done it before, but Jorge was the perfect size, and he clearly knew what he was doing.

I felt the two continents rubbing together inside me. I knew there was a border or a wall between them somewhere. The Darién Gap, yes, that's it, in Panama, I found myself thinking. But it didn't feel like there was any real distance between these continents. And I could feel orogeny, a mountain building in me, as they rubbed against each other.

Poor Stacy was left all alone, wide-eyed at the sight. But she was a resourceful woman. She climbed up between me and Steve and held her pussy open to me. While I licked her clitoris, and grabbed on to her generous boobs, Steve tongued her ass, and Jorge and Steve picked up their pace inside me.

I suddenly felt Jorge grow decidedly more stiff and hot. Now his cock felt big and getting bigger. With Steve on the other side, I was being filled to bursting. Jorge pushed into me hard once, twice, three times, then stopped suddenly deep inside my ass. I came then with a shudder as I felt the head of his cock throb. Then he abruptly pulled out and came all over my back moaning, "Puxa, vida."

Steve hadn't come, yet, but I lifted off of him, and held his cock while Stacy lowered herself on to it. She rode him reverse cowgirl while I went back to work licking her clit. She came quickly and hard, grabbing me by the hair and holding my head tightly between her thighs as she shook.

Steve's cock slipped out as Stacy fell sideways off of him. He still hadn't come, so I took him in my mouth and tickled his asshole with my fingers. Pushing one in, I found his prostate and pressed against it gently. He came instantly then with a loud grunt and two big blasts of cum. I took the first one in my mouth, but let the second spray on to my breasts. Then I turned to Stacy and gave her a wet kiss, sharing her partner's cum with her.

Later, as we all laid entangled like a pile of cats in my bed, right before falling asleep, I asked, "Have any of you ever been to Antarctica?"

-Antarctica-

The next morning, I left them there with a note to order room service on me. I had an early business meeting and then meetings all day and a flight to catch.

The meetings were so boring. I searched the conference program again in vain for any references to Antarctica. Ah, well, I knew it would be an unlikely lagniappe when I started this challenge. And my dance card had filled out quite nicely. This had been a conference affair like no other. One to remember, for sure, as I wasn't sure I could ever do quite that again.

The sun was setting as I boarded the bus to the airport. It was full of exhausted conference goers on their way home.

I looked down the aisle and saw one seat left, next to a bearded young man.

I sat down next to him and introduced myself.

"Pedro," he said. "Nice to meet you."

"Where are you from?" I asked.

"I'm from Los Angeles," he said. "But I just got back from a two-year research project at McMurdo Station in Antarctica."

12