A Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again she gasps and moans at the sudden but welcome intrusion. With my other hand, I hold and fondle her breasts, mashing them around in my palm.

Edie Rose begins to tremble and squeal as the beginnings of an orgasm wash over her. She pushes herself against my cock, driving me deeper inside of her. Her body shakes more and her back arches, and as I push harder and harder into her, she grinds harder against me, and suddenly Edie Rose has a tremendous orgasm.

She screams and gasps as wave after wave of pleasure shoot through her. Finding it hard to move, she slows down a bit and I follow suit, grinding myself against her with my cock deep inside.

I pull my cock out slowly, and Edie Rose turns around and kneels back down in front of me almost instinctually. Without me telling her to, she grabs my cock and begins to lick and suck on it, pulling all of her come off of my shaft. She builds speed, sliding her lips up and down my cock. I grab her hair again as I feel the tremors of my own orgasm beginning.

Her mouth is moving up and down my cock quickly now, her eyes looking up at me tell me everything I want to know. I pull her hair hard now as I begin to come. With a loud, guttural groan, a fierce orgasm plows into me, and I come hard, unloading everything into Edie Rose's mouth.

She pulls away from me, with that same devilish grin on her face, closes her eyes and quickly swallows. She licks the small beads of come still on my cock and enjoys every last drop. When she is done, she coyly wipes her mouth with the back of her perfectly manicured hand, grinning at the corner of her mouth. She stands up, puts her hand on my chest, kisses my cheek, and walks over to a closet hidden in the near wall.

"I have a private shower. I hope you will take advantage of it. You look a bit, well, disheveled. Clean up, and take the rest of the day off. If anyone asks, tell them you were sent home by me to work on a special project. No one will object." She tells me as she pulls a new lace bra and cream blouse from the closet. She is quite for a moment as she dresses, then walks over to me as I am gathering up my clothes.

"Now, Mr. Gordon, I hope you understand that I will be calling you up for special projects on a regular basis. Is that clear?"

"Of course Ms. Rose. I look forward to working with you again."

"The feeling is mutual, of course." She says, grabbing me by my tie and pulling my face against hers. She waits for a second, and then bites my lip hard, drawing a little blood, then kisses me softly. And with that she turns and begins to walk toward the door.

I drag my things to the shower, stopping at the entrance to watch her leave. Edie Rose opens the heavy steel door, steps through, and is gone.

So you understand now why this must stay so quite. I still work at the firm, and if anyone found out about our "arrangement", well it would be then end of both of us. She still calls me with regular "special projects", some of which keep me after hours. And each one cannot start at all until Edie Rose slaps me across the face. So it makes me wonder sometimes; who actually dominates who?

12