A Controlling Interest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked upwards, just before going out, and Steve's face moved nearer, his Italian eyes drifted in a dreamy calm, his smile a relaxed line with a complacent pinch at either side and he breathed over a malicious, satisfied moan that rumbled in his throat. And then everything went blank. It was the eye of the storm----her anatomy was being violently ripped apart but her mind existed in a swirl of pleasurable heat----the dirty heat, so thick she could taste its sour, bitter mix of calcium and citrus. She felt Steve in there with her, his piquant cologne rushing into her sinuses and his strong, protective presence enveloping her completely.

Everything she knew about him was forced to change. He'd accompanied her in the most intense, intimate experience of her life, and from then on she'd expect to catch his Italian eyes around every corner, ready to lead her back down the rabbit hole. Brandon may be her one and only, but if her orgasm was its own beast, and she was truly beginning to believe it was, her orgasm would always answer to Steve.

Laughter brought her down from her peaceful plateau. It was Patrick, Brandon, Kai and Samuel all laughing together. She had no idea how long her orgasm lasted, likely less than a minute, but at least a hundred perceived ones. Patrick still quizzed Brandon about her, fishing for some provocative detail. He was such an ass.

"What about down there? Has she pulled up the carpet?"

"Ah man. She'd die of embarrassment if I said anything."

"So she did?"

"Most of it, OK."

Jesus, Brandon, don't humor him, she thought as she forced her sore jaw closed. As the convulsions settled down they left her joints achy and her skin sensitive, but Steve was still pumping his dick in and out, and a smaller version of her orgasm seemed to hug at his cock.

"What do you mean most of it? What's left?"

"Just a thin line."

Kai and Samuel burst out, "Nice!"

"She's got a lucky fortune, bro? That's fucking hot."

The ass already knew what she had down there, and was just making Brendon say it to be a dick. Steve ran a finger along the thin line of hair in question, and now that she was beginning to understand their little joke, she blushed something awful.

Kai laughed. "A lucky fortune, what's that?"

"It's a fortune cookie where the fortune's hanging partway out. Aren't you part Chinese, man, shouldn't you know that?"

"That's some American bullshit."

"Anyway, when a chick shaves her pubs down to a half-inch strip, it fucking looks like a fortune hanging out of a fortune cookie, doesn't it?"

"Shit," Brandon exclaimed. "That's all I'm gonna think of now, you fucker!"

Steve spread her legs wide, and said quietly, "It's better he imagines a fortune cookie than this, huh?" He shoved his dick in extra hard, and then his rough finger scraped her strip of short, pubic hair again. "Betchya his fortune says something about it, though." He laughed, and scraped again. "Miso hungry fo big one."

She slapped his arm. "You're such an uhh-asshole!"

He smiled big, her feistiness turning him on. And suddenly she was lifted clear off the table, as he kept his cock lodged in her now sopping vagina. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he held her by the ass as he took a few steps away from the table and then began bouncing her on his cock as he stood in the open room. His shirt flapped open and her bra covered tits slid up and down his chest, her bob landed in fans of black every time he slammed her onto his dick and she held on for dear life as the gloating prick fucked her like a machine. Feeling like nothing more than a doll in his arms, an orgasmic aftershock made her limbs jerk and lose their hold. Her head flew back, stretching out her svelte neck, and her arms straightened out to hang from his neck again, which was thicker than her thigh. A meek whimper started and never seemed to stop. Her brow bunched up, and her cheeks hallowed as she softly called out, "Oh god, like that. Don't stop! Please don't stop!" Spit was trapped in her teeth, impairing her words. "Oh Jesus, Steve, don't-ahh ever stop."

As her brow softened, she found the strength to pull herself back against his chest, and bite into his shoulder. She then opened her eyes, and stared out the doorway leading to the bar. She'd completely forgot she was being fucked in a public place, with a party going on just outside no less.

Down on the patio, Patrick shrieked. "OK, if she goes to the trouble of shaving, than she's gotta be a little wild."

"Sorry, Brandon," Kai interjected, "he's like this about my wife too. Really, Patrick, you think with all the woman you date you wouldn't need to delve into our humble lives."

"It's cool." Brandon sounded super stoned. "I don't mind. But there really isn't much to share. Reggie gets embarrassed easy, so I never push for too much."

"Bummer! But if she's shaving then she's asking you for a little nudge. I'm telling you, bro."

"Maybe. I mean, she told me she had anal with her last boyfriend, so there's definitely hope."

She couldn't believe he just said that. Steve looked her devilishly in the eye. "Anal, huh?"

"Don't! I hated it."

"That's fine, I'm good with this."

He began to bounce her off his thighs harder and faster. Sweat was building up, making it harder to secure a hold on him. And even as Steve fucked her senseless, lifting her with his strong arms, and supporting them with his cut thighs, a crumb of her mind dwelled on what Brandon said. He was high and obviously trying to impress these jerks, but it didn't matter, she was still his girlfriend, and that was plain disrespectful. Steve took a wider stance right then, and began slamming her body against his, like some pornographic swing dance. The new position allowed him to penetrate deep again, and she decided to let Brandon know it. He'd earned himself and earful.

"Oh that's it, yes, fuck me. Fuck that's good. Fuck me, yes, fuck me harder!" Steve answered her request like they were an order from God, his hips taking on a blistering pace, as he struck her ass and plowed through her tight dripping snatch. He wasn't breaching her cervix again, not in this position, but very close to it.

"You hear that?"

"Yeah! It must be coming from one of the rooms."

"Isn't your girlfriend in one of those rooms?"

"Ha-ha, very funny, man."

"Oh that's right, she doesn't get wild."

"Oh man!" Brandon laughed. "But the sad part is she barely makes a peep." She'd never heard him chumming around with the guys before, or at least not with a womanizer like Patrick. She didn't like it.

"Maybe that's the sound of her getting anal."

Brandon laughed again. They all did, even Steve. She then grabbed ahold of Steve's jaw, her hand barely fitting across its width, and screamed into his face. She'd show Brandon who doesn't make a peep. "Oh god, yes, harder, harder! I'm gonna come again. Oh god, yes, you feel so good. You're fucking me sooooo good." Her ragged breath shredded her words, making her voice unrecognizable, but they must've heard everything she'd said. When applause came from below she was certain of it. She thought of Brandon clapping to the sound of his own girlfriend getting the fucking of her life, and felt an inkling of guilt. She was being so bad, so awesomely bad.

"Sounds like your boyfriend wants an encore." Steve stood up straight, his legs finally tiring, and he walked her back towards the table. He lifted her off his cock, set her on the ground, spun her around, and then unclasped her bra. He loosened it and released her C-ups into the night air. He tossed the black, lacy bra towards the window, and it landed hanging on a chair.

"Nice!" Steve commented, looking down over her shoulder to her exposed front side. Her smaller torso meant her firm, C-cup-sized breasts were naturally close together, and her tits almost touched to form unassisted cleavage. He wrapped his hands around her and brought them up under her lovely beauties. He gently squeezed them, bringing his thumbs up around their sensitive nipples. He began kissing her temple as he fondled her, and it became a nice romantic interlude to all the animalistic sex.

And then she heard a stoned Brandon getting serious down on the patio.

"Alright guys, before Steve shows up I want to go over something."

"Where is he, anyway?"

"Probably out front swinging his dick at someone on the phone." Patrick then did his best Steve impression, "Nobody fucks with the Big Blade, mother fucker!"

Reagan giggled as Steve's lips moved to her cheek, and he whispered, "Oh, you think that's funny, huh?"

"Kinda." She stroked his right hand as it kneaded into the soft flesh of her boob.

"That's sort of what I'm talking about, guys." There was genuine concern in Brandon's voice, and it pulled her further out of her sexual haze. In fact, she prepared herself to end things depending on what he said next. "I want you guys to know I'm doing my best on this. But Steve is asking for a lot."

"Don't worry, bro, you'll make it happen. Steve's a hard-ass, but he gets it."

"Well, I might've fucked up. I went to the CFO myself... Fuck, I probably should've handed it off to Hal, the other accounts manager. He's better with our CFO. They go back a ways."

Steve grumbled into her ear and reached a hand down between them and around her ass. Shit, she'd been hounding Brandon to stop relying on Hal or the partners would never recognize what he had to offer. Maybe he wasn't as ready as she thought. She then gasped as Steve's hand went down and under, passing over her anus and sliding between her wet swollen labia.

"I can straighten this out, and I will, but the CFO is now suggesting we take the entire deal back to the table."

"Oh shit, bro!"

A large finger then roughly dug into her, forcing another gasp. She knew it was in response to the conversation below----Steve's financial wellbeing rested in Brandon's hands.

"I know, I know. It won't go back to the table. I'll involve Hal tomorrow. We'll clear the original partnership."

Steve snorted an annoyed laugh and maneuvered his finger in up to the knuckle.

"Ooo god, baby." She could feel the anger radiating off him, and she already shifted her voice into a soothing tone. "Don't be mad at him. He'll get you your percentages."

"You think, huh? Because that's not what I'm hearing." His finger left her pussy and his hand strode up and down her ass cheek, spreading the wetness across their round silky surface. He spanked it rather hard, the sharp sound of it causing her to jump.

He was becoming unhinged and she knew what she had to do. She reached back and stroked his thigh, and with breathy, creaking words, she begged, "I want your big dick, baby. Give me your big dick again."

The effect was immediate, and his finger sunk into her snatch once more. "You want it, Sweetie-pie?"

She didn't quite know how to interpret "Sweetie-pie", but assumed it was a jab at doing Brandon's girlfriend. And, given how scary Steve could be, it was probably better he gave it to Brandon by giving it to her. "God yes! Gimmie your big dick!"

He let go of her other breast and bent her slightly at the waist. She braced her arms on the table, and ground her ass against his finger as it dipped in and out.

"Goddamn! You are wet. You must want my dick!" He used his other hand to separate her ass cheeks as he plunged the finger in quicker. Her thighs began to quiver from having her knees bent, and she slid each foot off to the side, widening her stance. It also opened her up, and a juicy smacking sound came from inside her snatch. She could only imagine how wet she looked back there and her cheeks burned with shame--wicked, wonderful shame.

"Oh god, Steve. Make me come again. Please make me come again!" She sounded like some ditsy cliché begging to have a man fuck her, but it was for Steve's benefit. Surely he'd long forgotten all about Brandon and his partnership. But oddly enough, the sound of her voice, crackling and meek, it evoked genuine submissive desires within her.

"Yeah, tell me what you want. Louder!" The tractor-like tonality returned to his voice. He was again the Steve who walked in on her and Patrick, bullying them with his alpha-male bullshit. And it killed her to admit how hot it now got her.

"You, baby!" She spoke breathy and childlike, her sentences rising and falling, and loud enough for the guys outside to hear. "I want you! I need you inside me again. Please, baby, please fuck me."

He finger-fucked harder still, and she thrust back against his hand. It felt so good she began to twerk her ass against his knuckles.

"Wait up, Brandon. Listen to that, the chick's at it again."

"OK, OK... Real quick though, all I was going to ask is that you guys keep Steve from swinging his dick around too much until I can get into the office and straighten this out."

"Yeah, yeah, that's cool. Shit, she must be in the room just above the restaurant."

Steve muttered something like a laugh, and withdrew his fingers to rub his hardon against her pussy. "Better keep me from swinging my dick around, Sweetie-pie."

"Oh god yes, baby! Do it! Please, baby, fuck me!"

He bent her further over the table, positioned himself behind her, and rubbed the fat crown of his cock through her secretions. She thought she'd literally combust she was so hot for him to fuck her as her boyfriend listened on. His huge thing then sunk all the way in, as she was more than lubed up and ready. Two strokes more and he was already fucking her hard from behind. She whimpered luridly, and the sound of his hips smacking into her butt grew steadily louder. She ditched her childlike voice for an honest, frantic reaction. "Oh fu-u-u-uck! You are so de-e-e-eep! Oh-ye-e-e-eah, give me your big dick, baby. Please! Please, baby, give it to me ha-a-a-a-ard-er-er-er-oh-fuck-ye-e-e-ah!"

"Oh man, listen to her go."

Brandon followed up Patrick's comment, completely oblivious it was his girlfriend screaming her brains out. "Someone's really giving it to her, huh?"

Samuel, who'd been the quietest and most respectful of the bunch, finally added his thoughts. "Man, I'd love to dip in some of that."

"Get in line, man!"

It was Brandon teasing about a turn with the mystery girl, which struck a jealous cord and provoked her to scream out another deliberate earful. "Oh-oh-oh god, baby. You're fu-u-u-ucking me so ha-a-a-ard! You're so de-e-e-e-eep! You're dick is so-o-o-o bi-i-i-ig! I love it! God I looove your dick. Oh go-o-o-od, I've never been fucked so ha-a-a-ard and de-e-e-eep!"

"Now that's a wild chick, bro. Betchya she could take us all on. Parallel park her between us and we could double up."

Steve fanned his fingers into her black bob, and made a fist over her hair. He pulled her head back as his pelvis banged against her butt and he plowed into her snatch. He kept pulling back on her hair, forcing her to arch her back and raise her torso. Her tits came up from the table, and using a second hand to reach to her breast, he squeezed it as he brought the weight of his body forwards. At this point she stood in front of the table bent forwards at the waist but arched dramatically until her head hung back between her shoulder blades. Her hips leaned into the front of the table and her arms braced on the sides of it. "God damn you got some, umm, good pussy."

His hips were a blaze----she really hadn't ever been fucked so hard and deep before. The bully-asshole was making a woman out her and then some. Electricity began to buzz through her pelvis again and it suddenly seemed like she might get another climax out of this. "Oh god, baby. Make me come! Make me come hard, baby, ple-e-e-ease! Take my pu-u-u-ussy and make me co-o-o-o-o-ome!" Oh fuck she was being nasty, and Brandon was down there with his business associates listening to it all.

Steve pulled back on her hair, practically folding her in half, gave one extra deep shove into her, and held it there. He was in the virgin chamber again, he'd popped through her cervix, and an explosion of fluid and electricity confirmed it for her. The feeling of being stretched apart was so powerful she couldn't speak. Brandon would never get to hear of this part. But even if she could find a voice inside her over stimulated body, she wouldn't have screamed a thing. This feeling that she was feeling, the overwhelming satisfaction of a man so deep inside her, the tingle that traveled from head to toe, the air sparking in her lungs, the heat forming along her spine, the contracting clit that felt like someone was pulling on it, this was truly intimate. It was something between her and her domineering lover----a connection that could never be undone. She would never do anything to cheapen this moment and she would never let it go. It was pure, and belonged only to Steve.

He took several slow strokes, each reaching the tight chamber. It was easier this time. In this position he had to take short movements to retain that deep, deep insertion, and after a few more baby-strokes he pulled out a ways, and resumed a quicker, harder pace, but couldn't quite breech the chamber. A sense of loss caused a sigh, but the increased motion was almost as satisfying, and it didn't take long before the table was rocking and it was only Steve's tight hold on her waist and hair preventing her from tipping forwards onto the floor. She shut her eyelids, and red and purples swirled about like glowing fairies. She was so close to coming. Steve was bringing her there again. His big dick was bringing her so close, so wonderfully close.

He grunted out as he fucked her hard, fast and deep, "You're really getting some now, Sweetie-pie."

Oh god was she ever. But when she opened her eyes she saw him staring out of the window, speaking in Brandon's direction. Fuck! She needed his direct attention for her sexual nirvana to continue. She needed intimacy or it just wouldn't be the same. In the large window's reflection, she caught Steve behind her, banging her ass like it was a faulty video game controller. She thought back to all the people who'd accused her of being a model, and there she was bent over like a throwaway porn star. She wasn't about to be someone's grudge fuck, she was to be worshiped. She needed those chocolate eyes on her.

"I'm no one's Sweetie-pie. I wa-a-a-ant mine, baby. Give me miiiiiine."

He looked back down on her and grunted, low enough to not be overheard. "Is that right. Uhhh, you want yours, huh? Uhhh, you want my dick, huh? Uhhh, You want it bad? Uhhh, yeah you do, cuz you're a bad, bad girl. Uhhh, maybe daddy needs to fuck his bad, bad girl in a bad, bad way!"

OK, she was still way, way off from exemplifying a class act, but that hardly mattered, not as long as she was the object of obsession----as long as it was her perfect naked form that had "daddy" so riled up. "Oh god, yes! Oh god, that's what I neeeeed!"

She looked back over her shoulder, his hand still laced into her hair. She caught his eye as he steadily pounded against her ass so hard they could probably hear the meaty thuds down below. But unlike earlier, she became riveted to his onyx-black pupils surrounded now by flecks of amber, and was unable to look away as his aggressive dick drove punishingly deep into her tight, wet snatch. The heavy crest of his eyelids raised and set off a twitch in her spine, causing her mouth to fall open as she gasped for air. His jaw tensed, his nostrils flared and the center of his brow pinched and relaxed in rhythm with their sex, but his pupils remained as tenacious as two nail-heads. And his unflinching focus was all it took to put her in her place. As his body jolted against hers so hard her tits swung wildly in front of her, she experienced the male female dynamic for what it was. She made deals fall apart because men couldn't keep it in their pants around her. She caused boyfriends to fuckup at work because they'd do anything her pretty mouth said. She brought rich old men to the brink of a heart attack because they wanted a piece of her young, pretty, little self so badly. And for that she needed to be punished. And she finally found herself a big-dicked bully willing to give her what she so deserved.

1...345678