A Conversation Amongst Equals

Story Info
Two life-long mind controllers play a game.
1.5k words
4.03
19.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Troy?"

"Julie?"

"What are we doing?"

"Playing one of our games."

"I know that, but something feels different."

"It is, however, it will make sense soon. Go deeper and don't worry."

"Mmm...thank you, Master. I wasn't worried, it was just unusual."

"It is, a little, isn't it?"

"Well, yes. Not like the games we've played all our lives."

"Are you having fun?"

"Always. I've loved this since we first started playing. Go deeper and remember."

"Ooh...thank you, Mistress. I remember watching cartoons with the girl next door, my very best friend since we were born. And when we saw someone get hypnotized, how we both thought it was the coolest thing in the world. Go deeper and remember too."

"Mmm...thank you, Master. I remember playing hypnotist all the time with you. How much fun we had. And then when we learned to really do it together. How amazing it was the first time you brought me to trance for real. How relaxed and obedient you made me. And then it was MY turn to take YOU under. Go deeper and remember."

"Ooh...thank you, Mistress. I remember that it was the best feeling ever. Just relaxing and drifting and obeying every thought that flowed into my mind so easily on your voice. Replacing all other thoughts until obeying your words was easier than thinking for myself."

"And then when we got older, learning how to take others under. How we'd played our games together so much that it became easy to bring the other kids into trance. How we'd persuade the grownups not to punish us when we got into trouble. But it was never as much fun as playing our games."

"Yes. And when we were teenagers and I started noticing girls and you started noticing boys, it was SO wonderful. Go deeper and remember."

"Mmm...thank you, Master. I remember how we ran that school. How I had my pick of the boys and you had your pick of the girls. And even some of the teachers."

"Ooh...Mrs. White."

"Mmm...Mrs. White too."

"Julie?"

"Oh? Is it your turn to think something's odd? Go deeper and be honest."

"Ooh, thank you, Mistress. No, I guess I've always sort of figured you liked girls too, it's just that by then, you were like my sister and I know I said I wanted to marry you back when we were four, but by then, I didn't think of you that way."

"And you were like my brother and I didn't think of you like that either. And I've missed you so much while we've both been at college, Troy."

"I've missed you too, Julie. I'm so happy to play our game with you again."

"Me too. That's why this one seems so odd."

"Why is that, Julie? Go deeper and be honest."

"Mmm...thank you, Master. It's odd because we're naked."

"Nothing we both haven't seen all our lives. You were the first girl I ever saw nude, Julie."

"And you were the first boy I ever saw naked, Troy. I saw it all the time when we were shared that apartment after high school and before college."

"Me too. When I could see past whichever fucktoy you had over that night."

"You never noticed the girls then? Go deeper and remember."

"Ooh, thank you, Mistress. I did, but I guess I always figured they were, like, the girlfriends of whichever guy you'd decided you wanted and had to bring along. That sometimes happened to me with the girls."

"And the guys never joined in? Go deeper and be honest."

"Ooh, thank you, Mistress. A couple times, enough to learn that it wasn't my thing. Mostly, I just made them sleep through it. If he was cool, I'd persuade him that he liked to see her fuck other guys and let him stroke while he watched. What about you, Mistress? Go deeper and be honest."

"Mmm, thank you, Master. It was a mix. Sometimes, the girls would join in, sometimes, I'd make them watch, sometimes, the the guy would watch us together. If they were bitches or assholes, I'd make them touch themselves and watch, but wouldn't let them cum."

"Oh, I like that, Mistress. Wish I'd thought of that. With the jerks, I'd just command them later to send me 20% of their paychecks instead of the usual 5% without telling them how to budget so they could get along without it."

"I'm so glad you taught me to make them that too, Master. I hear people complaining about their student loans and think 'what's a student loan?'

""Heh, good one, Mistress. I get 'How did you not graduate with honors?'"

"But that doesn't explain why we're naked. Or why I'm getting turned on. I mean, I can see that you're getting turned on too. In fact, I'm having trouble looking away from your cock when I'm not looking into your eyes. Are you doing that? Go deeper and be honest."

"Ooh, thank you, Mistress. When we started the game, as we were taking each other into trance, I gave you the suggestion to remove your clothes and not care about it because I would be naked too. It took some doing because of your feelings toward me, but you did it, even though you're starting to question it. That's why I did it, Julie. Because we've both gone through our lives controlling everyone we know. You know how easy it is too, and you're the only one who gives me any challenge anymore. You've taken me so deep too. That's why I can't decide between staring into your eyes or your lovely breasts. Go deeper and understand."

"Mmm...thank you, Master. And you're right. If I took anyone else as deep as we've been playing, they would have eaten my pussy or bought me jewelry an hour ago. The fact that we're both this deeply relaxed and still able to carry on this conversation is making me wet. Go deeper and look at my cunt."

"Ooh, thank you, Mistress. It's so beautiful. I've missed you so much. When I was away, I'd bring my fucktoys back to my dorm and use them in every way I could think of, but when it was all over and I commanded them to leave, I wished that you would come in for the cuddling."

"I felt the same thing, Master. My bed was never empty, but I never found anyone I wanted to stay in it with afterwards. The only person I've ever been comfortable sleeping next to is you, and I haven't done that since we were kids. I missed our sleepovers. And our games."

"I have something I need you to make me tell you, Julie."

"Go deeper and be honest."

"Ooh, thank you, Mistress. My suggestion was only to remove your clothes without thinking and be comfortable when I did the same. The game was to see how long until you noticed. I never commanded you to get aroused or focus on my cock, that's all you. I love you with all my heart, Julie...Mistress. I could never command you to have sex with me. I never even thought about you like that until I was in college and couldn't see you every day. Go deeper and understand."

"Mmm...thank you, Troy...Master. I love you with all my heart, too. Ordering you to fuck me never even entered my mind until you mentioned it. Now, it feels like a great idea, and not one that you commanded me to have. I have something I need you to make me tell you, Troy."

"Go deeper and be honest, Julie."

"Mmm...thank you, Master. All these years, I would have been ok with it if you HAD commanded me to fuck you. I still would. And it looks like your cock likes the idea too."

"Really? I mean, I know you have to be as honest with me as I have to be with you right now. I just figured you felt the same about me as I did about you."

"Go deeper and remember my graduation present for you. My twin cousins? I always wished you'd asked me to join you that night."

"Ooh, thank you, Mistress. I was kind of wasted and thought about it that night, but you seemed to be busy with their boyfriends."

"Well, there's no boyfriends or cousins here now. Just you. And me. Like always and forever."

"My best friend. The woman I love most in all the world. My Mistress."

"MY best friend. The man I love most in all the world. My Master."

"My best friend's beautiful breasts. My Mistress' wet pussy."

"My best friend's face. My Master's throbbing cock."

"I love you, Mistress Julie."

"I love you, Master Troy. I need you to command me now."

"Go deeper and kiss me."

"Mmm...oh, thank you, Master. Mmm...so good... Go deeper and feel me stroke your cock."

"Ooh, thank you, Mistress. Oh, yes. Go deeper and feel me kissing your breasts."

"Oh, God, thank you, Master. Go deeper and feel me on top of you, sliding my hot, wet cunt down onto your cock."

"Oooooh, thank you, Mistress. Go deeper and enjoy the feeling of my cock inside you at last."

"Aaaah, thank you, Master. Go deeper and feel me start to slowly ride you."

"Ungh, thank you, Mistress. Go deeper and feel my love for you, Julie."

"Nnn...thank you, Master. Go deeper and feel my love for you, Troy."

"Oh! Go deeper and go faster."

"Go deeper. Go harder."

"Deeper..."

"Love you..."

"Love you..."

"Deeper..."