A Conversation Online with Debbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also want to tell you that his girl friend also came to see him and I was worried how it might be managed when I have to return to work. Thinking what might be the best way to help him and me out of this particular problem, I have only two people to whom I can depend upon. One is my lover and the other his girlfriend, so I am hoping that both of them will try to help me out.

Thanks for your pics. They're great. I would only say that you are a beautiful woman. I would love to spend some time with you, and I don't agree with you when you say you are older. Although older in age, you are much younger in caring in sexual matters (especially for moms like me) and I do hope to see more of you.

Lots and lots of kisses and hugs I will tell you about the other developments later.

Debbie XXX

Hello Debbie,

Well, at least Peter is back him with you. You'll be able to look after him, though it must be difficult to keep your emotions in check! And to keep your hands to yourself, rather than sneak them under the duvet for a quick feel of his handsome cock! I certainly hope he'll allow you to see his naked body soon though - the chances seem fairly high to me. He's fortunate in having three ladies around to help him! I'm sure they'll rally round.

Do keep me informed of developments. I have a feeling that you're going to realize your ambition with Peter. Have patience - and try to get closer to him whilst he's recovering. Flatter him. Tell him what a handsome young man he is - how he'll make a wonderful husband one of these days!

Sarah xx

Hello Sarah.

I am going through a difficult time. I was so busy at work and at home that I even didn't get much time to reply to you. Sorry for that. As I have told you I got three people to support me in this particular time, but this doesn't help me much as Peter seems shy while Kate (my lover) and his girlfriend are around. I have figured this out after they both spent a day with him. So I have to take care of him myself. He's shy in the sense that he does not ask them when he wants to go to bathroom. So I have taken fifteen days leave from work to take care of him and hope that he will be able look after himself better after I start going to work again.

I must tell you that I have managed to help him get an erection every time I touch his thighs. I have seen the outline of his aroused cock in his underwear many times, and have even complemented him that he's got very beautiful equipment there, and that one day he will make some lovely lady very happy! His response was simply a shy smile, with blushing. His accident has brought us much closer then we were before, and I now know that not only he is a virgin, but his girl friend is also virgin. I was so excited to learn that he is still a virgin and it would surely be me that would take his virginity. I hope that I will be able to do what I want in the coming days before I go back to work.

Debbie XXXX

Darling Debbie

Thanks for the pics. You have such gorgeous breasts. I could suck on those nipples all day - so wonderfully sensitive - and knead your lovely fleshy boobs with my fingers. Mmmmmm getting quite wet thinking about it. I might even encourage you to have an orgasm while I suckle them. It would be lovely to lie in bed with you, playing with each other. I could suck your toes while you lick my pussy and finger my vagina - which, I must tell you, is now wet through! I'm sending you more revealing photos!

You must allow Peter to gaze on those breasts as you bend over him to tuck him in to bed! That will certainly give him a full erection. Anyway, it seems that he's getting quite used to you seeing his erection in his underwear. Once he no longer blushes, the next thing is to see it in the flesh. The next time you comment on it, make sure you give it a gentle fond rub. In fact, you might ask him if he minds you looking at it for real. Tell him that it's years since you last saw one! Then you can give it a quick kiss. Then you can flatter him more, until you might ask - joking of course - if he'd like to see yours?

But don't rush it. Laugh it off if he's embarrassed. When you get into your nightgown, you can 'accidentally' let him see your groin. And maybe, go into his bedroom naked to tuck him in, letting your breasts swing before his face. Keep it light and amusing. Joking about it will help to keep it casual. If he responds, take the next step, but always be ready to pull back with a laugh and a 'oops sorry darling' if he gets over embarrassed. Get his confidence in you. If he can't avoid ejaculating, he'll be so embarrassed, so you'll need to explain that's it's natural, and good for a mum to know that her big son is fully developed!

I'm sure you'll get there. Your breasts are the next temptation for him though, make sure that he gets a good eyeful. And a gentle caress of his erection to encourage him to nibble your nipples.

To take his virginity would be sensational! Awesome! I'd love to be there to watch! OMG - I need to have a little play!

Sarah xx

Sarah

Honey I am so excited and horny today. You can't imagine! It was because of two things. Firstly because of your encouragement and secondly because of Peter's accident. It's because of his accident that I was able to give him a bath today (cleaned him with wet cloth - only not too wet) but I was lucky to get what I was lusting for. I saw his beautiful, lovely cock! Not only saw it, but actually held it in my hands. It wasn't easy to put my hand around his cock. I told him many times that I have seen him when he was young, and there is nothing new for me. But, oh Sarah! It was awesome!

He has a beautiful cock! Much thicker and longer than his father. Just holding him in my hand made me so wet. I came right there and then! The feeling of his hot, fully erect cock in my hand was so exciting, it was too much for me. I just came!

I wished you could have been there in person to see all this. You are the only person I can trust, and who encouraged me to do what I have achieved today. I want to give you a long, hot wet kiss. I'm so excited! I love you!

Debbie xxx

Wow Debbie.

That was great! You're getting there! I'm so very pleased for you. But please don't embarrass the poor young man - lead him gently. Having an orgasm just holding the cock was fantastic for you. Did Peter know you were climaxing? Has he seen your fabulous boobs yet? Try to get him to touch them as you lean over him, then he won't mind you playing with his cock. Once you've managed to get him to masturbate for you, and splashed his cum all over his belly, you're nearer to that first fuck. But whatever you do, don't lose his respect. I'll send you an invite to join me on messenger.

Later darling! Sarah xxx

Hello again Debbie.

Haven't heard form you for a while. How are things - you said you were taking it more slowly? Has Peter not responded to your approach? Maybe he needs time to accept that his mom fancies him. He probably needs reassuring that there is nothing wrong in a relationship between mom and son. It's a natural relationship and attraction. That's probably what's making him uncomfortable - he thinks it's wrong and dirty. So you'll have to explain otherwise - and that it happens all the time. Besides, as you said to him, he is your son after all - so you are supposed to love him and want to take care of him and his needs. And that you have needs of your own you'd like to share with him.

Then I can come and play with you and get you all wet and panting and moaning. Mmmm

Sarah xxx

Hello Sarah,

I was not able to talk to you as I was so confused about whether I should take a step forward or quit. I am so afraid of what will people say if they find out what I am doing. Mostly Peter's girlfriend and my lover. I have to confess that I really loved the feeling of his cock in my hand. I also want to show him my boobs and pussy as well, but I haven't done it so far. After talking to him I found out that he likes women with shaven pussies, but I only trim my pubic hair as my lover likes them that way. How can I satisfy two people who are so close to me but have different opinions? I should also tell you that it wasn't that easy to hold his cock in my hand. I told him that he is the only man in my life, which is why I like to hold his cock in my hand. But later he started to behave normally. I decided that, if I really want to fuck my son, then it would be on Halloween.

Honey I have taken the measurement of his erect cock. It was 24.1 cm( 9.5 inches) in length, 14 cm( 5.5 inches) in girth. I am worried about Katie's reaction if she finds out about me and Peter making out. I want to spend some time with you as it is easier for me to be around with a women then my own son. What do you say? Do young people like pubic hair? To be honest I have masturbated a lot thinking about Peter and you. I can't get the images of your beautiful body out of my mind. I wish I lived near your house so that I could make out with you with out any difficulty. I hope you like my pics and my feet too. I hope you will help me out of this and guide me through this part,

with lots of lots of love

Debbie

Hello Debbie.

Wonderful pics. Beautiful boobs! Lovely to hear from you again and sorry that you're feeling confused, though that's only to be expected.

Firstly, I don't think Peter would tell his girlfriend. It's much too personal. Anyway, if she's not allowing him to have sex with her, she's probably pure-minded and would think he's weird. So, he'd run the risk of her telling others, being ridiculed and spoil his chances with other girls. So I'm sure your secret's safe there.

Secondly, Kate ... well, you know your girlfriend better than me! She has already told you that she fancies Peter. Next time you make love together, I should mention it! 'What would you say, Kate, if I told you I'd held Peter's cock?' And take it from there. Remind her that she once told you she'd like to play with it herself! I think she'll be ok with it ... think it's great!

As far as public hair is concerned, I believe younger people do tend to shave. But I've clearly missed out on some developments. Measuring Peter's cock tells me that he's comfortable with you handling it now. So, I'm pretty sure he'd like you to masturbate him, but is too nervous to ask you. I mean, an attractive lady handling your cock is certain to get any young man horny - at 16! And showing her boobs to him as well. Gosh! He's just waiting for you to pluck up the courage.

So, the next step, when you next take it out, is for you to stroke it gently with your finger tips. You already told him he's the only man in your life - or cock in your hand. Flatter him more. Murmur 'what a wonderful cock you've got. I love it darling! So elegant. Handsome!' Then slowly draw back the foreskin to plant a light kiss on the tip. There may already be a dewdrop there! If his loins jerk, he's getting turned on! After kissing, wrap your thumb and fingers round the shaft and slowly move them up and down. As his flexing gets more evident, start to masturbate rather more deliberately. He'll come! 'Wow, Peter - that's delightful. I'm so proud of you'.

Step two, kneel on his bed, knees apart, put your hand over your pussy and play with your self. Tell him that seeing his cock explode, has got you so horny that you can't help it - you just have to rub yourself. And let him watch you orgasm. He'll be mesmerized by it! Fascinated, if he hasn't seen a woman masturbate before. Tell him its your mutual secret!

The next step, eventually, will be to suggest you watch each other masturbate themselves, both naked, or half-naked at first. Let him have plenty of chances to see your breasts and groin. That will inevitably lead to fucking. Don't worry, he's not going to tell anyone. Whether or not you mention it to Kate is up to you, Debbie. How would she take it? Would she be jealous? Might it turn her on - add a little spice to your love-making together?

Do please let me know how you get on. Otherwise I worry about you. I shall just have to drive over to Lille and make love to you myself! I'd love to hear you moan and cry for mercy! And explode in agonizing bliss!

Sarah xxxx

Hello Sarah

Thanks again for all your support, honey. As I have told you I really want to do this, but I am still confused how to make it possible. The good thing for me is that he is in constant state of arousal when I am around him but I have not gone further then holding it in my hand, since I want a space to run if I don't make it all way. I only pray that he doesn't get a hard on while Katie and Any are there, so I try to busy myself in other house works when they are around. Yesterday when Amy was here I went to the shops to give them some privacy, as it's been a long time since they have been together.

On the way back I parked my car a few blocks away so that I could actually see what they are doing. I saw her giving Peter a blow-job, and then I heard Peter asking her to hold his cock while they talked. To be honest I was jealous seeing Amy giving him blow-job but the thought that I can blow him anywhere and at any time I want, cooled me down. I haven't told Peter that I have seen all that.

Honey I want to make love to you as you fully understand the needs and nature of a mature hungry women who is starving for sex, I'd love to see some more pics of you, really want to spend some time with you and want you to be the only person to watch me, if I ever make love with Peter.

Lots and lots of kisses

Debbie

Hi Debbie

Peter won't really mind your pubic hair - all they want at that age is a fuck - that is if ever you manage to get him to fuck you! I still think you should masturbate him first as I suggested in my last message - get him used to the idea of mum getting him to ejaculate - all over your breasts! Anyway, we know now that he has sex with his girlfriend - if she gives him a blow-job, then I'm sure he'll be licking her out! Mutual masturbation perhaps, if nor full penetration. That's being left for you!! To take his virginity!

Sarah xxxxxxxx

Hello Sarah.

I am so thrilled to tell you that I have, at last, given Peter his first motherly hand job, and later a long awaited blow-job. I have no words to explain what my feelings were at the time. I was so turned on, and my pussy was dripping wet. If you could have been near you would definitely have seen my pussy juices flowing down my legs. I felt like I was in heaven. I have nothing to worry about, honey. You were absolutely right that once I had taken that step, I wouldn't hesitate in moving forward.

His semen was so tasty and thick that I have not tasted such thick semen for years now. He also played with my sensitive tits and sucked them like he used to do when he was a baby. The feeling when I was with him was different from any other feeling I had for him. Eating his cum is like eating my own self, as he is a part of me and I do feel he tasted like me (just my imagination).

I am extremely grateful to you for all your encouraging words which helped me to make my dreams come true. I would love to spend some time with you and give you the same pleasure I have enjoyed today. After so many years, my son has become my lover son and it's only because of you honey.

Debbie xxxx

WOW Debbie!

Awesome! Great! I was beginning to think you've never cross that particular barrier, but I am so so proud of you for the courage you finally showed. And, although you don't say much about Peter's reactions, I guess he was as over the moon as you were! Just waiting for it to happen - waiting for his mom to masturbate him, then give him a blow job!

Did he feel you as well? Did he give you an orgasm? Lick his fingers covered in your juices? He must have been as thrilled as you were to be having sex with his mom at last!.

If you haven't already got to the final stage, I must tell you that Peter's big ambition must be to fuck you. Fuck his mom! But he will be too nervous to do it himself. You must do the first one. You must fuck Peter! Get him nice and stiff, then squat over him and lower yourself onto his cock. But ... don't rush it darling. Please! It will be a fantastic moment in your life, never to be repeated. So, just nudge the head of his cock into your dripping vagina and hold it there for a few wonderful seconds while you revel in the moment - feel the enormous, heavenly thrill of having his cock ready to penetrate his mom.

Bliss!

Then, take a deep breath and slowly lower yourself onto him. Full and deep. Up to the hilt. He won't last long, I can assure you. He'll cum in no time at all. Fill you with his sperm, jerking and lunging. He'll be too turned on to prevent himself cumming.

When his ejaculation is complete. Don't let him soften! Start to fuck him, up and down. At his age, his erection should stay hard and fuck-ready. And I would imagine that he will shortly ejaculate again. Awesome darling!

I'm really thrilled for you Debbie! You are such a brave lady! Your life will never be the same again. You'll fuck morning noon and night! You have all week-end!

Sarah xxx

(Debbie came on line on Monday.)

'Hi Debbie.'

'Hi Sarah.'

'How are things?'

'Enjoying every second of my life.'

'I can imagine. Did you follow my suggestions?'

'Yes! To the letter. I did all those things you suggested and I am extremely grateful to you. How do you know these things?'

'And how was the fuck??'

'Awesome. I haven't felt the same in years, although my lady lover has been there for me all those years, but I was feeling empty. But now I feel so good.'

'Hurrah!!! You are a very brave lady. And what about Peter - was he wanting it as badly as you? Wow - I'm absolutely delighted for you both.'

'At first he was a bit shy, but later held me in his arms while I rode him.'

'When his leg is better he'll be the one doing the fucking!! And what about Katie?'

'She has no clue of what I am doing.'

'So how many times have you fucked already? Your hunger will still be insatiable I guess.'

'More then ten times! It all started at the weekend. Never seemed to end!'

'What an awe inspiring moment for you. And the girlfriend??'

'Thank God she didn't came for her visit, otherwise my treat would have been spoiled.'

'Does Peter fuck her as well??'

'No! I am proud to tell you I took his virginity.'

'OMG - that's mind blowing! But he has no regrets I hope. Still respects you as much as ever?'

'Yes. He does hun. But it's true you're the one that encouraged me, and I have trusted you more than my lover. I told you the fantasy that I couldn't tell her.'

'How has Peter taken it??'

'He says he's having a beautiful dream and he does not want it to come to end.'

'It won't - well not for a long time. I think he'll be fucking you for many years to come.'

'Yes! It's unbelievable! And I'm in love with him. Can you believe that??

I hope you're on the pill!!!'

'I don't need any pill hun. I had an operation while giving birth, so no chance of getting pregnant again.'

'Lucky you!!! Will there be more sex tonight??'

'Yes! Almost every night now. I wish I could have more sons to fill my all holes! I hope you don't think I'm a slut!'

'No - just an eager mother with a huge sexual appetite! Gosh - how does it feel to have his lovely sperm filling your vagina? Lots of spurting!'

'I can't explain that wonderful, out-of-this-world experience. There are no words!'

'I know - some things are too precious and special to put into words. You have a young man to fuck you regularly and a girl friend to top it up!!'

'And its truly because of you, although I wanted to do it. That's why I approached you but you encouraged me a lot.'

'Thank you darling - so glad I could be of help. although at one stage I thought you wouldn't make it - too nervous! But you DID IT! I'm so proud of you. Pity I can't feel your wet pussy now - mine is getting rather sticky!! Not surprising after your story!'