A Conversation Online with Dora

Story Info
I seduce Natalie's sister online.
1.3k words
4.03
41.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dora is Natalie's younger sister. They have no secrets between them. Both are divorced though Dora has no children. Natalie has three gorgeous daughters. Dora has had sex with one of them as well as with Natalie, her sister.

After telling me about Dora one morning during one of our chats on line, Natalie said I should get in touch with her. 'After what I've told her about you', Natalie said, 'she's dying to meet you!' Dora had agreed that Natalie should let me have her email address. I invited her to connect to the instant messenger. Dora came on straight away.

'Hello Dora. That was quick. Natalie asked me to get in touch. Lovely to meet you.'

'Yes, Natalie has told me so much about you. You sound fascinating.'

'Oh dear! I'm not so sure about that! Do you have a regular girlfriend.'

'Not really, but I have just met a girl I really like.'

'Sounds promising. Does she fancy you?'

'Yes, I think so, but we've only just met and not sure if it's just as a friend.'

'Let it take it's own time. I find these things are best if left to develop at their own speed.'

'That is what I am doing. I met her when we all went out together and we hit it off real fast, but not sure if she likes girls in that way... you know.'

'I do ... and I hope it works out for you. Has Natalie shown you my pics?'

'No, just the one on your profile. Natalie would never show any pic she got from anyone without permission, not even to me.'

'Well - I have some rather intimate ones I send to special friends - perhaps I should send you one or two.'

'That would be great, Sarah!'

'Did Natalie tell you that I took her internet virginity? She'd been reading my stories and contacted me. She was - IS - into mum/daughter fantasies as I'm sure you know, and one of my stories was about such a meeting.'

'Yes she did! Yes she told me whole story.'

'Seems that you know all about me! Lol!'

'Well, not that much. Just how Natalie met you and that you are very nice. And yes, Natalie has such beautiful girls, so sexy.'

'I saw some photos - lucky mum! I would love to roll in the sheets with them!'

'Her girls are so beautiful, especially the youngest. She could be in Playboy.'

'Have you had sexy fun with the daughters?'

'Yes, Maddy. Did Natalie say I did?'

'Can't remember to tell you the truth. It all gets rather complex! Lol.'

'Well yes, I did, but don't like to talk about it, not sure if Natalie wants anyone to know about that.'

'May I give you a kiss?'

'Oh yes. Of course. That would be nice.'

'A soft meeting of lips - a French kiss, mouth half open ... lightly chewing your bottom lip as I caress your shoulder with my finger tips.'

'Ooooooooooooooooo, feels so nice.'

'You have lovely silky skin.'

'Oh yes.'

'Smooth and soft. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I can't resist slipping my hand into your bra. If you're wearing one.'

'I am.'

'Exploring a new body is so wonderful - so exciting - so erotic.'

'Oh yes.'

'Smelling a new woman.'

'Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.'

'Getting my face into her hair - tasting her lips - nibbling her ears and kissing the nape of her neck. Then fingering her hardened nipple - stroking a new breast for the first time.'

'Oooo - that's exciting. I think I might cum at the thought!! Oh my!'

'Hand straying down the belly, though the close-cropped pubic hair, into the panties. Fingers searching for the clitoral hood. Mmm you're swollen and hard there!'

'Ooooooooooooooooooooo. That's not surprising.'

'Very sexy. Fingers eagerly exploring in the crevices, finding the little button.'

'Your making me so hot, Sarah. Oh my god!'

'It's so hard. Fizzing as well!'

'Ooooh Sarah.'

'If I sneak my fingers a little bit further between your soft silky thighs, I can feel the warmth of your body.'

'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.'

'Slipping a finger between the soft wet pussy lips - gosh Dora - your vagina is sloppy with lovely warm juices. Your very special secret nectar. Feels so wonderful.'

'Oh please... go on. Feels so good.'

'I LOVE it! I think I shall get my head down there, between your thighs, to inhale the heady scent. The scent of Dora. And taste the juice - your own delicious nectar.'

'Ooooohhhhhhhh. OMG.'

'Mmm my nose rubs along the gash - smelling your special scent.'

'Oh Sarah...'

'Wow Dora - you smell terrific - so sweet and delicious - gorgeous.'

'Feels so good.'

'I shall slip two fingers deep inside you.'

'Please.'

'Mmm so easy and deep!! And hot!'

'Oh god.'

'Perhaps three ... nice and slow.'

'Yes. I'm gasping here!'

'My other hand prodding your rosebud - the other secret passage.'

'Ooooooooooooooooooo. Yes please! I love that.'

'My lips sucking your clit.'

'Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.'

'Fingers driving in and out - finger prodding your bum.'

'OH GOD.'

'I can feel the trembling in your thighs. Your belly is shuddering. The buzzing in your clit.'

'GONNA MAKE ME CUM FOR YOU.'

'The shaking loins. Turmoil in your belly. The fizzing - arched back - tense and stiff.'

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.'

'Waiting for the explosion coming from deep inside your belly. The secret center of you. There. It's coming!'

'OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.'

'I felt that. Lovely darling.'

'OMG.'

'Shaking and trembling .'

'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.'

'I'M FEELING DORA'S PUSSY. There I've shouted it to the world!!'

'CUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.'

'I feel so privileged to be finger-fucking you. Come for me Dora. Come come come.'

'CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING. HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.'

'And feeling your shaking and hearing your moans. SO MUCH. Wow - you cum very hard Dora. So very hard. Pushing onto my hand.'

'AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.'

'Body still trembling. What an explosive orgasm!! I'm so impressed. And it goes on and on. Limbs thrashing - eyes shut tight - mouth open - gasping - gasping - moaning - moaning.'

'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.'

'My fingers are covered in your cum. Wonderful! Mmm so is my mouth. Licking fingers, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. You cum such a lot! Wow - you taste divine - sweet and delicious.'

(There were several seconds of silence.)

'Purrrrrrrrrrrrring. Breathing hard.'

'More relaxed now?'

'That was wonderful. Gosh - I'm trying to get my breath back. Gasping.'

'Well, we've finally met, darling.'

'Oh God! And will again I hope. Oh gosh! Oooo Sarah ... I hope no one heard me ... got pretty loud. Oh, so wanted to make you cum too.'

'Well, I just have my knickers round knees toying with my pussy. I'll leave the proper masturbation til later thinking of you. I can send you another pic if you like.'

'Yes please.'

'Well, I think our new friendship deserves you to see my intimate ones - Ok, I will then. Later darling.'

'Can't wait for a repeat performance!!'

'Ok, Dora. Me too ... that was wonderful. I'll tell Natallie what a wonderful lover you are - both of you!'

'Thank you for that. Besides, I'm at work and don't have my own pc here.'

'WORK? You mean ..? Sitting at your desk?? Did your colleagues hear you cumming?'

'Oh, God! hope not - I had the door closed - and hand over mouth.'

'That was very brave!'

'Well, I guess the chance of being found out added to the excitement. Besides, once you started playing, I couldn't stop! My pants are soaking wet.'

'Good!! We shall have more fun later in the week. I'm so VERY pleased Natalie asked me to get in touch with you - literally!! You're a great lover.'

'You say that to all the girls! But thanks. You're pretty good too. Ok, bye Sarah. Great to meet you too. Natalie was so right! You are something else! Can't wait! Must clean up.'

We chatted a few times after that, but her new friend Eliza, turned out to be a wild lesbian on the quiet, with a long sensitive tongue that gave Dora all the orgasms she needed!