A Conversation with Sadie

Story Info
Sadie is desperate for sex with her son.
3.9k words
4.17
86k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Sarah

My name is Sadie. I'm a 45 year old, happily divorced mother. Between working and running the house in South Wales, I have little time for a social life. So I have been reading stories on the Literotica site for a while. Your interview stories have turned me to start viewing my 18 year old son in a different light. I was wondering if we could talk about it.

ME: Hi Sadie, Thanks for your message. It is a little different from the usual ones I get! Please tell me how I can be of help.

SADIE: Hi Sarah, Thank you for responding. I didn't know if you would. Like I said in my message, I don't have much of a social life and, well, I use the site quite often. I chanced upon your stories and they got me thinking. Its been a long spiral since then. I can't seem to get the idea of my son using me out of my head. I don't know what to do.

ME: Hi Sadie. So, I guess my stories of mom and son arouse your fantasies while you masturbate. As you probably know, they are all true apart from changes of names, of course. As far as your son is concerned, everything depends on your relationship together. How close you are, and how much you tell each other. Have you ever seen your son naked recently? Has he seen you naked? Do you kiss and embrace at all? Do you fool around?

The biggest concern I find, is the fear of loss of respect for both parties. Many young men would love to fuck their moms, and often fantasise about it while masturbating, but fear the emotional consequences of admitting it to them! And, of course, vice versa! Tell me what you would like to do.

SADIE: What I would like is really to have sex with him! Thinking about it is a real turn on. But he spends much of his time in his room browsing on his laptop. He has shown no interest in women that I know of.

ME: Hello again Sadie. It sounds like it could be a long haul! Somehow, you need to get him to engage in conversation about his feelings for women. Does he have a girl friend perhaps? Make it light hearted - teasing maybe. If you are feeling bold, you could ask if he had come across erotic stories on the internet whilst browsing. I would be surprised if he didn't get some kicks from porn sites or similar. At 18, all young men are interested in playing with their genitals and maybe having fun on-line with others. However, be careful not to alarm him! Take it gently.

Otherwise you might try letting him accidentally see you coming out of the bathroom scantily dressed and showing some surprise 'Oh well, it's nothing you haven't seen before' sort of thing.

If your bedroom are adjacent, you could try letting him hear you masturbating. It's just a question of putting ideas about you into his head really, to show that you are sexually alive.

I don't think I've made myself very clear have I? But I'm just exploring possible scenarios without knowing either of you!! Or how you relate.

SADIE: Oh wow Sarah, that is such a turn on to have him hear me orgasming. Just thinking about it makes me ummm not dry I guess ... ha ha. I'm sure you are used to people being more explicit. I'm sorry if I'm not. I know he likes porn ... lol ... I've seen the mags and his browser history. I think all mothers do at some point with teenagers in the house. To the best of my knowledge he does not have nor has ever had a girlfriend ... Am I some sort of a bad mother or person for wanting to fuck my son?

ME: Good heavens NO! You'd be surprised how many mothers want to have their sons fuck them. It's a rather common sexual fantasy - and happens a lot in reality! Well, you've read many of my conversations.

So he has a normal sexual appetite and might be delighted to know he could share it with you if he thought you wouldn't think him a nutter. Do you know from his browser history what kind of porn he likes to watch? I think you need to find a way of teasing him about it without embarrassing him! Not easy. Maybe admit to him that you yourself enjoy watching some porn vids. But, however, I think you need to get some form of chat going to lead him on.

On the other hand, perhaps your fantasy of having him use you sexually, is a bigger turn on than reality?!

Let me know what you think, and what you plan to do, Sadie. I have to admit that I don't have a family myself, so have no first hand experience - though many of the mums who have chatted to me certainly have!! Lol!

SADIE: I don't think its just the idea of him using me that's a turn on. I mean its not just the fantasy that works for me. I think I really need it. I've been trying to make sense of this for a few months now. Its maddening. I even did something I wouldn't normally do last week. I wanted to figure out if it's just sexual frustration and fantasy on my part. So I went to the mall and well, to put it bluntly, hooked up with a guy who was about my sons age and build, a virgin (like my son ... I know ... I asked him a few weeks ago) ... worst sex of my life. I was glad when it was over. Of course the guy I was with wasn't too experienced ... he told me he hadn't had sex before ... even so ... I couldn't get aroused. I did however let him exhaust himself on me. Later when I got home, I saw Danny (my son) and it was like my pussy sprung a leak ... lol. So its definitely not fantasy ... I want him for real. Please help!!

ME: So, Sadie, meantime, my stories help you to fantasise. What is your relationship with your son? Is he aware that you know of his interest in porn?? Do you have physical contact?

SADIE: Hello. Yes, the stories are incredibly arousing. Its why I wrote to you to try and make some sense of it. My relationship with my son is I guess what you could call normal. There have been occasional hugs and kisses but of course nothing sexual. He is a kind of nerdy 18 year old, always locked away on his computer and stuff. Lol. What I would very much like is to be his fuck toy. I don't want him to masturbate ( I'm certain he does although I've never caught him at it). I want to be his avenue for release.

I get very very excited at the thought of him fucking me, however, I'm very worried about the moral and emotional fallout not to mention that its illegal. I would appreciate any advise you have.

SADIE: Hello again, I hate to bother you but I'm desperate. I just checked his browser history. Most sites are definitely older women and younger guys!! No incest though!! I'm so turned on and confused about what I should do now!! Please help asap!!

SADIE: Hello again. It's me. Wet and desperate to get going ..lol..I'm a mess..

I have a couple of things id like to ask you..if that's alright by you... You said that you don't have a family, but let's say you did, would you let your son have you?

And can you please act as my guide on this ..I really want Danny to use my body for his needs. I don't know how to go about it...please help. I'm desperate and sorry to keep bothering you on this.

ME: Hey desperate Sadie! Sorry not to have eresponded earlier to your cries for help!! I've thought a lot about you over the past day or so, though, thinking about you listening to the bed squeaking in the next room as you son masturbates, while you rub your clit with the pads of you two middle fingers, lubricated with the juices oozing from your pussy! You are imagining that you are in the room with him, your face close to his erect cock, being stroked, hearing him pant as he nears cumming, his thighs and buttocks jerking around. You watch fascinated by his cock, the foreskin working up and down the head. He's moaning and breathing hard, until, with a loud grunt his cock explodes! OMG!! One, two, three... four ... five, six, seven spurts of cum all over your face - nose lips and cheeks. Then another! And another! Wow! it seems like gallons of cum cocvering your face. And the sight is so erotic that it triggers your own mighty orgasm! (Actually, it's MY fingers manipulating your clit and playing with your pussy. I can feel your thighs trembling with lust, murmurs of delight from your throat. Your body shaking with passion and sheer lust, until iy boils over with a loud cry of FUCK, as you explode. I love the feel of pussy juice oozing from a gorgeous pussy like yours. Makes me come as well!) OMG Sadie! Mmmmm...

Enough! Try this Sadie. Just ask your son, casually while making breakfast or something, if he's some across a site called Literotica during his browsing on the internet. 'There are some very interesting stories on it. I particularly like Sarahloveitt's conversations with others. Very true stories from people who chat to her on line.' If he says something like he didn't think you were into that sort of thing, remind him that a 40+ year old mum still has interest in sex. It's not just for teenagers.' That should start him thinking, and being a young man, with a big sexual appetite, his curiosity will overcome him and he'll go on to the site. Then, having read some of my conversations, I guess he'll send me a message asking my advice, if he fancies the idea of sex with his mum. Don't tell him you've already been in touch, by the way.

If he does respond, he's yours!! Play it cool. Take your time. Let the idea build up in his head. If, as I suspect, he's desperate for a fuck - a proper fuck - he'll want my advice. Try it, and let me know how you get on. Meantime, I'm feeling a bit rDanny myself again! Come and play with me darling!! I want to feel your lips and fingers on my pussy! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!

Sarah xx

SADIE: Hi. I have to confess, my god, your mail made me cum. So hard. : ) thank you. I've never really thought that the idea of a woman in bed with me could turn me on so much..or the thought of having cum on my face : ) thank you.

ME: Mmmmmm! Loved it! Making other women cum really turns me on! Let me know how you get on with your son!

SADIE: Well, it's unnerving ... do you think I should do it?

ME: Worth a try.

(The next day.)

SADIE: Okay! Here is what I just did. At breakfast, I told him my laptop is frozen..he usually fixes it for me. But I left it on the site with one of your conversations open. I'm so nervous.

ME: Ahhh! Well, we'll see what he does. Probably, he won't do anything. Of course, he'll read it I suppose, but I don't think he'll say anything. He'll need to digest the information, trying to make sense of it. He'll wonder, probably, if you left it there deliberately or not. Maybe he'll ask for my advice?? I do hope so. But whatever you do, let him take the next step. If he DOES mention it, ask you why you read such things, just go to plan A - sex isn't just for teenagers, 45 year-old mums enjoy sex as well. Or, he may get the message, and ask if you want sex with your son. Hmmm! Well, do let me know what transpires.

SADIE: I also did something else. I left my soaked panties, vibrator and lube in plain sight.

Tell me truthfully, should I pursue this. I want him to fuck me. But I'm so nervous.

ME: Teaser!! Keep it up!

SADIE: I just found my panties with a full load of his cum in them. I think your story worked. I'm so nervous.

ME: Don't back down darling. It's there for you. Courage! Help Danny with some encouragement. You'll be so very glad you did after the first time - the first of many!!

(Some time later.)

SADIE: I just found my panties with a full load of his cum in them. I think your story worked. I'm so nervous.

(Then I got a surprise email from her son!)

DANNY: Hi. My name is Danny. I was trying to fix my moms computer when I saw that she was reading your stories. I read them out of curiosity, and I see that you have helped several guys get their moms. I'm eighteen. I hope you don't think I'm some sicko. But I can't get the idea of having sex with my mom out of my head.

ME: Hi Danny. Wow! Reading my stories on your mom's laptop! Well, you're certainly no sicko Danny! It's quite common for virile young men to lust after their mom's body! As you will know if you've read my conversations! And let me say straight away, that if you mom's being reading them as well, she's probably just as anxious as you are to have sex! But is afraid you'll think HER a weirdo! Sex doesn't end when you have children - in fact it often becomes more intense, and I guess your mom'll be frustrated enough to masturbate while reading the stories. Women DO masturbate, Danny. I do it regularly!! So, perhaps your mom thinks of having you fucking her while she does it. Do you hear her cumming at all? Has she seen you in the nude - seen your erect cock.

I think you need to send signals to you mom, that you fancy her! But avoid embarrassing her at all costs! Try giving her a hug from behind, hands round her waist, pressing your groin into her buttocks, telling her that she's a wonderful mom, and kissing her neck, as you wiggle your groin against her. If she responds, or at least, doesn't try to escape your hold, then I guess she's happy to have your erection pressing into her.

You need to flatter her, but don't overdo it! Are you a virgin by the way?? What better way to end your virginity than with your mom!! Wow! Let me know how you get on. I think you may be surprised!

DANNY: Hi Sarah. Wow, this is exciting. Well, I'm quite a shy virgin when it comes to it. I don't know how to talk to girls. I guess I'm just a nerd or geek. You really think my mom will let me? What if she calls the cops or accuses me of rape. I mean..I don't want to hurt her. She's my mom.

ME: Hey Danny! Mom won't call the cops or accuse you of rape. Just do what I suggested. I'm sure your mom will welcome the attention. If she doesn't, then just laugh it off as a bit of fun. But she will welcome the attention, believe me. Besides, who better to practice sex with that your mom? She'll teach you a lot about what women want. Let me know how you get on. Thrust by thrust!!

(Back to the exchange with Sadie.)

ME: Hi Sadie. I certainly did work. Danny has sent me a message. He wants my advice on how to seduce you. He often thinks about fucking you, particularly when masturbating!

I've suggested to him, that he embraces you from behind, pressing his groin against your buttocks, arms round your waist, kissing your neck and telling you what a wonderful mother you are. And to start flattering you without overdoing it! If he does, after a few seconds, take his hands and lift them onto your breasts, pressing your bottom against his erection. Tell him that you've wanted him to do that for months!! Then, you can put your hand behind you and take a grip on his erection through his trousers.

Take it from there! Laws of nature will take over! Let me know how you get on. All the details. Who says what, and who does what! Then I can join in the masturbation!

Wowee! It worked for you! I'd love to be there to watch!

SADIE: Omg Sarah, I'm so nervous. Should I really go through with it? I don't know what has me more on edge - getting to fuck Danny or the idea of you joining us. Either way, I'm in unchartered territory and nervous as hell ...should I see this through?

P.s. I'm wearing the panties he came in!

ME: Darling Sadie. Danny's just as nervous as you. He just told me! Don't reject him if he makes the move, though. Encourage him. He's no experience of women, he tells me, so be gentle and understanding. But I hope you have an after morning pill Danny!! If the thought of full sex is a bit much, try masturbating him first - a blow job.

Take it slowly though darling. Don't rush it. Enjoy every moment of Danny's fist approach to you. Tell him what a handsome young man hen is!

(The next day from Danny.)

DANNY: Hi. We did it. Four times! I came quickly...was so excited. Mom has gone out for a bit..I don't think she had an orgasm..but it was so good.

She said we could do whatever I wanted. .

ME: WHOOPEE!! Tell me all about it Danny! Every detail!

DANNY: It was awesome. I decided to do what you said and hug mom from behind. I was in a T-shirt and boxers, when I went to the kitchen mom was making coffee in her old robe, hair in a bun. I went up behind her and hugged her, I was so tense and hard. I pressed against her, she pushed back against me, wiggling her ass. I was surprised when she took one of my hands up to her breasts, under the robe, and I was really surprised because she had nothing but panties on below the robe! Surprised, cos my mom has big tits, and almost always wears some kind of bra. With her free hand she reached back to fondle me. But as soon as she touched my cock, I came all over her hand. I was embarrassed but mom just turned around and kissed me all the while stroking my still hard cock.

She told me she was going to clean me up, and to my surprise got on her knees and started to suck me. I was shaking! But didn't last more than a couple of minutes and came hard. I think she was surprised cos she jerked her head back, so I managed to coat her face and neck with my cum. She looked so hot. I was still hard. I asked her if we could fuck ... you know ... and she seemed reluctant but agreed. She sucked on my cock a few times, then, right there on the kitchen floor, she lay down, and slipped her panties off. I noticed later that they were the same ones I came in yesterday. She guided me into her ... so wet and hot ... moaned a bit as she asked me to push into her, but I was too excited at the feel of my cock sliding into a pussy for the first time, and came again. It was absolutely fantastic. A dream come true!! Out of this world! But I was still so hard!!

She smiled and said not to worry and to just continue. I did. I loved every thrust of my cock in and out of her ... it was unreal! But lasted only about ten minutes and then I came again. I lay there on top of her a bit, breathing heavy and ... well ... we were both a little sweaty. Then I slipped out of her. It was sheer heaven. She smiled and said we could do it as much as I wanted to but she had to do some stuff. She wiped her face, put on her panties, and left for a bit. She was gone a long time.

Later after dinner we fucked once again, and I came in her. Then she sucked me off and I came on her face. She then went to her room.

(Then from Sadie.)

SADIE: Hi Sarah. I'm sorry for the delayed response. A lot has happened. After our last exchange I was, as you know a complete nervous wreck. I was in my matronly robe, neither sexy nor fancy, getting a cup of coffee when Danny came up behind me, hugging me tight ... my god he was hard. I followed your advice and rubbed into him ... when I took his hands up to my breasts, it was too much for him, and he came. Poor baby. Lol. It was such a relief - a wonderful feeling Sarah! I felt ten feet tall!

I turned to face him, kissing him, telling him its okay, that I wanted him too, and that he could have me anytime and anyway he wanted. He was sooo hard again ... lol ... the advantage of youth I guess ... so I asked him if I could clean him up a little with my mouth. Poor baby was shaking. I assumed, since he had just cum, it would take him a while to unload. Was I wrong ... lol!! He came gallons in my mouth and on my face - neck - breasts, within two minutes, and was still hard, so I continued to suck him off. I was nervous about full on intercourse, no birth control with me. But when he said "Mom, I need to fuck you ... can we please??" I gave in. Right there on the kitchen floor. My mouth felt dry, and I held my breath as I guided him into me - OMG it was so exciting - and my poor baby was so excited that he came again within ten seconds, but stayed hard. He looked embarrassed. I got my breatgh back, and told him it was fine, to just concentrate on his own pleasure ... so he continued thrusting into me for five more minutes or so, till he came again!! I guess even a horny eighteen year old needs to rest, so ... that's what he is doing now. I didn't cum but I'm sure I will soon.

I've headed out to get some pills and figure out stuff. I wish you were here to advise me.

12