A Cool, Cool Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

Within seconds her hands were inside, one raking across my chest, the other sliding around under my shirt, starting to run up and down my bare back, sending tingling, electric pulses up and down my spine. I moaned in pleasure, and in relief that I'd finally got her blouse open, dragging the red material out of her skirt and lifting my hands to cup her breasts. This time her purr turned into a long moan as I started to massage them through her thin black bra, feeling her nipples harden immediately and push into my palms. God it felt good! But it only intensified my need to feel her flesh and I reached around her to drag apart the fasteners and release her taut orbs from their confinement! As I pulled my hand back we both sighed in pleasure as I began to caress her taut, naked breasts. I gripped her nipples between finger and thumbs and tweaked them, making her shudder in my arms as the electric sensations radiated out from her trapped little buttons!

I enjoyed playing with her breasts as our kiss seemed to go on forever, but was soon distracted as her hands slipped out of my shirt and began unbuckling my belt. It really was amazing how quickly she had pulled the belt apart, dragged down my zipper and almost sent me into orbit as her hand slipped into my pants and helped uncoil my enormous erection.

Finally our lips parted and she murmured into my ear, "Mmmm David, just what I was hoping for!"

I gasped in return as her fingers began to caress me, and quickly slipped one hand under her skirt, dragging it up as I searched desperately for the steamy hot place between her legs.

This time it was her turn to gasp as I slid my hand over the taut white flesh above her stocking tops and found her mound, letting my fingers caress her puffy, swollen labia lips through the diaphanous material of her panties. I could feel the dampness straight away. She was clearly as excited as I was. Maybe more so!!

She shuddered again and her grip tightened on my hard shaft as I started to push between her outer lips, but suddenly she moaned again, not in pleasure, but in annoyance as she pulled away from me!

"Oh God, I can't believe I'm doing this," she gasped as her lust filled eyes searched for mine, "...but we've got to follow the plan haven't we?"

I kind of nodded silently in reply, not having a clue what she was talking about!

So I watched, dumfounded, as she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, shuffled off her blouse and loosened bra, to stand before me like some sort of semi-naked Norse god! I let out an animal like grunt of appreciation before dragging off my shirt and the rest of my clothes to stand just in my boxer shorts before her, erection pushing out the material like a tent pole!

She looked long and hard at it, shaking her head in a strange act of disappointment as she asked me to pick up the bag. I did so, somewhat reluctantly, and started heading towards the far door.

"No not the kitchen tonight David," she said turning her magnificent figure towards a different door, "...in here...the living room."

Following her robotically through this door, I was surprised at how big the room was, full of modern, opulent looking furniture and fittings. There was a large, oak dining table set to one side, accompanied by high backed, matching chairs, a chrome and glass set of bookshelves down one wall and a very modern looking TV and entertainment centre in a recess next to a large, open plan fireplace.

Laying in front of the fireplace was a large, luxurious looking white fur of some sort. Probably fake I guess, but it looked so, so soft and welcoming. Around the fur, in a little semi-circle was a low backed, three-seat, black leather, chesterton sofa flanked by two matching single-seaters at either side.

The whole effect was of cosy warmth, and a pretty clear statement of our salary differences at work!!

In the absence of any further instructions I settled the bag down on a glass coffee table next to the big sofa and watched in hungry appreciation as Astrid walked over to a large patio window and stretched up to close some long blinds that covered the glass. I sucked in a sharp breath as her raised arm tautened her breast in profile, her dark nipple standing out suggestively. I was close to dashing over to her, throwing her to the floor and taking her there and then! Unfortunately, some inner command, or maybe cowardice, held me back!!

The partially closed blinds soon blocked out the lush, private garden behind, but still let in enough light for us to see each other quite nicely and she paused for a second looking at my obvious erection again before sighing again and walking back to where I'd put down the bag. She bent in front of me to open it. The sight of her thin black panties drawn tightly over her shapely behind and the long black suspenders sliding underneath and hanging onto the black stocking tops opened my eyes like saucers. But again I couldn't move! It would have been so easy to grasp her firm buttocks, drag the thin material aside and plant myself between her open lips. But again, mortifyingly, something held me back, and then the moment had passed as she stood upright again, clasping a sheet of paper!

"Oh well, this doesn't look too difficult does it?" she said, apparently deep in thought and totally ignoring the giant erection that was ready to explode out of my pants!

I snatched the paper impatiently, hoping that it would somehow release me from my immobility spell!

My eyes narrowed as I opened it out.

It was a diagram of a naked woman lashed to a chair, and it seemed vaguely familiar for some reason! Snapping my eyes sideways I quickly confirmed that the chair looked very similar to the single seat chesterton standing next to me, the clincher being a couple of large round wooden knobs at the end of each armrest. The position was wrong though, so I started to move the furniture around until the single-seater was facing the fireplace and large, ornate mirror positioned above it.

"Yes, that's about right," said my boss approvingly as I turned to find my half naked partner standing behind me. She handed me a silver camcorder and tripod that she must have got out of the bag, "I guess over there would probably be best," she added, nodding towards the big table. I took it automatically and headed over to the table to set it up. She was right. It did cover the chair from a narrow angle behind and would probably pick up the reflection in the mirror as well. Perfect! I shook my head at the thought. 'Perfect for what?' I mused. What was going on?!

It soon got clearer!

When I returned to Astrid, she'd rummaged deeper in the bag and come up with some lengths of nylon rope. I noticed that she'd already fastened some leather wrist and ankle cuffs to her body, each with a large silver ring embedded in the material. I took hold of the proffered bindings and she turned and walked over to the chair.

"Oh, I'd better lose these I suppose!" she smiled at me as she slipped the tight black panties over her hips and let them slide down her legs, stepping out of them before positioning herself behind the chair and facing the fireplace.

My mouth was still hanging open as I'd sucked in the sight of her smoothly shaved pussy, outer lips already puffily aroused. My erection hardened even more as I fantasized about what I wanted to do to her glorious body!

I was brought quickly back to reality though.

"Come on then!" Astrid snapped, sounding a little irritated that I was taking so long.

I quickly approached and knelt down behind her, looping one of the rope ends through the ring on her left ankle. As I started to pull it sideways she opened her stance to let me fasten the other end round the chairs back leg. I repeated this with her other leg and finally looked up, nearly giving myself a heart attack as my eyes followed the exquisite line of her calf, then her taut thighs and stocking tops and on up to the dark slit of her pussy, already half open now that her feet had been dragged so far apart! Wow, what a fabulous, erotic sight!!

But evidently I wasn't to be allowed any respite from my task, and with a long sigh, I got up and moved round to the front of the chair, Astrid waiting impassively for me to get on with it!

From the front, she looked even sexier, her pert breasts staring straight back at me, the chair's black leather back came up to a few inches below her shaved pussy. I looked into her eyes and saw a complete mixture of emotions. Confusion, anticipation, trepidation, excitement and a good deal of earthy lust were swirling about those steely blue eyes in front of me. I guessed that mine would look pretty much the same to her, but probably with a stronger emphasis on the lust!

She kept eye contact on me as she silently leaned forward and proffered her arm to me. I took it gently and looped another rope around the wrist ring, drawing her further forward until her upper body was almost horizontal and fastened the rope to the large wooden ball on the arm rest, her delicate arm stretched out sideways. Repeating the exercise with her other wrist left her completely lashed to the chair, just like the woman in the diagram, and totally vulnerable, her naked bum thrust up and out behind her.

She could still lift her head though, and I saw her eye's switch to focus beyond me as she swallowed hard, no doubt seeing her bound reflection in the big mirror!

I grinned, felling very pleased with myself and then dragged the open leather bag next to the chair so that I could rummage about inside. My eyes widened. It was stuffed full of sexy toys of a kinds!

I picked out four impressive looking dildos and vibrators and laid then out on the carpet under Astrid's face. Her eyes had widened and she let out a soft 'Oh! as she examined them, in no doubt about what was in store for her as her imagination worked overtime on what they would feel like inside her!

There were a couple of thick, plastic monsters, at least eight or nine inches long and maybe two and half inches in diameter. The dark pink one was smooth, but the black one's surface was also covered in irregular knobbles. The third one was purple, looked slightly thinner but had a protrusion near the base that was clearly a clit stimulator. I looked closer and realised that it was a vibrator as well. The final one was the thinnest, maybe only an inch and half diameter of a smooth metallic appearance, the tip was shaped like a tear drop and that also looked like a vibrator. I lifted it and switched it on, almost dropping it at the sudden surge of tingling power. That definitely was a vibrator!

And that definitely caught Astrid's attention!

I switched it off and placed it back in line. Time to tease a little.

I pointed at the big black dildo and looked at her questioningly. She didn't say anything but shook her head violently. Same response when I pointed at its big pink cousin next to it! I smiled and picked up the sleek silver affair instead and she strained her head nervously sideways to watch me as I headed around the chair to her unprotected rear!

The sight of her upturned bum, stocking clad legs apart and vulnerable, peachy slit was simply breathtaking and I paused for a second or two to drink it in, but then I knew what I had to do and switched on the vibrator. It hummed into life very nicely and I moved the tip up to her puffy nether lips, letting the pulsating tip run lightly along the little valley between them. Her legs stiffened at the touch and she let out an involuntary sigh as she felt the vibrations spread around her tingling pussy.

What happened next was quite magical. Her labia were already moist, glistening with tiny drops of moisture and as the smooth round tip moved across the sensitive skin, her lips seemed to open up like a flower, exposing her inner, darker folds and pink hole. It was an invitation to explore further with the vibrator and I did, letting it slide deeper and higher, searching for her hidden love button. When I finally hit it the breath that she'd been holding since I started my little invasion shot out of her in an expressive gasp as her clit lit up in excitement at the touch!

Now the sounds that she was making were getting more and more uncontrolled as I manoeuvred the devilish instrument around for a few minutes stoking up her pussy fires. Her legs were straining at her bindings as she tried to mover her bum one way or the other. It was difficult to tell if she was pushing away from or up against the tantalising intruder, but I suspected the latter!

When I finally rested the buzzing tip right up against her dripping pink hole I knew for certain. Her hips thrust back at me as she tried desperately to get it inside her. I let it rest there lightly for a few, long minutes though, getting some exasperated gasps and grunts from her in return, before easing the tip forward so that it just penetrated her outer defences by half an inch or so. I let the vibrations quiver around her hole for a few more long, frustrating minutes feeling her shudder as the red hot signals from her pussy suddenly intensified before easing it relentlessly deeper and deeper.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... my..." she groaned. I could see in the mirror that her eyes were squeezed tight shut as she concentrated on the sweet effect of the buzzing intruder! And soon I could tell from her moans and the tightness in her body that she was getting near to a climax.

So I switched off the vibrator. It seemed the right thing to do!

Her long moan of disappointment followed me round as I walked around the chair and knelt down in front of her again, her eyes glaring at me in a mixture of disappointment, frustration and anger. But still she didn't say anything, fortunately. I'm not sure that I'd have understood Scandinavian swear words!

And anyway I reasoned why should I feel bad? I was the one with a giant size erection positively bursting out of my pants and I'd foregone the pleasure of thrusting it inside her defenceless pussy after all! Jesus, what was the matter with me I wondered as I rummaged about in the leather bag again before coming up with a small soft chamois pouch.

She watched carefully as I shook the contents out onto the carpet in front of her. Suddenly she seemed to have forgotten about the big smooth presence inside her love tunnel and her eyes widened again as she took in the sight of two large, round metallic weights linked by short silver chains to a couple of evil looking clamps.

I looked at them, then into Astrid's eyes, then at her pert breasts, dangling down over the chair. The next step looked pretty clear!

I looked back at my bound boss briefly and shrugged apologetically as I reached under her and cupped one breast briefly. It felt so, so good in my palm, and her nipple was already firm but that didn't stop me playing with it a bit, making her gasp and the nipple harden and stretch even longer. That was when I picked up the first clamp, easing apart the jaws and guiding it around her radiant erection until I let the clamp close around it, squeezing it hard. Her little cry of pain or maybe pleasure rewarded me as I let the weight loose, bobbing up and down for a while drawing hard at her trapped little nub.

She'd been holding her breath again, waiting for the moment and when the electric sensations hit her, her breath came whooshing out again! I let her settle for a minute or two before repeating the process with her other breast, leaving them both being stretched downwards by the bobbing weights. It was clearly a problem for her, knowing whether to keep as still as possible or to jerk the weights around and feel the effects on her tender, trapped nipples!!

My task was still not complete though and I'd already found our next toy by the time Astrid was able to concentrate on me again. The smooth, silver shaped item was similar to the dildo's but was a shade shorter, and tapered backwards so that it was wider at the base, before narrowing quite dramatically and finishing with a kind of tab at the end. I wasn't an expert in these things, but I was pretty sure that it was a butt plug. Judging by Astrid's horrified expression, she was too!!

There was no time to waste though, so I ignored her wildly shaking head and the dancing nipple weights, picked it up and headed back behind the chair. I had a feeling that this wasn't going to work without some lube, but there hadn't been any in the bag. However, I had a brain-wave. The natural stuff was at clearly at hand, and I quickly slid out the inert vibrator from her vagina, marvelling at how her juices had coated it. I really couldn't resist the temptation and lifted it to my mouth, licking my lips on her earthy taste and musky scent! It was so, so tempting to bend down and get my tongue busy inside her but again I had to resist and eased the but-plug up against her juicy pink hole before forcing it in. It went smoothly until the last few inches when the increased width t the base meant that I had to push harder until her tender muscles widened that bit further and finally almost sucked it in.

This time her expressive gasp seemed to cover a sense of wonder about how it filled her and also that she'd actually been able to get it in! Gripping the protruding tab, I waggled it around a few times, eliciting more gasps of wonder before pulling it out. Examining it, I could see that, like the vibrator, it was covered in her oily juices. Perfect!

With no more ado, and despite her waggling her bum desperately around to try and deflect it, I got the tip up against her rear entrance and pushed hard! She froze as she felt it start to penetrate her back passage, letting out a thin wail as the smooth metal forced open her tight muscles, just a little at first and then wider and wider as it got deeper. I was having to ease it in with some force as it got near the widest point at the base and for a second wondered if it was actually going to go in! However, although the last few centimetres were painfully slow, it finally breached her defences and with a little sucking sound, her anus snapped shut around the thinner end tube leaving me to just push up the flat, oval tab up against it to finish the job. I leaned back to admire my handiwork, watching her legs and bum quivering tremulously as she got over the shock of the invasion!

Working my way around to her front I saw that she'd got her eyes squeezed shut still, no doubt absorbing the strange sensation of being filled by that cold invader in her nethermost region. She was letting out short gasps of air for a few minutes as she felt it settle inside her and eventually opened her eyes to give me a malevolent stare. It quickly changed to something else though when she saw what I'd just pulled out of the leather bag after a fair amount of rummaging in the bottom.

"Oh my God!" she gasped in dismay, perhaps forgetting her role of 'silence', as she saw me wafting the long, light brown riding crop in the air, testing its flexibility!

It was made out of a beautiful leather, about three feet long, with a short, comfortable ribbed handle for grip. It was thin in the middle where the flex was and at the end was a sort matching leather loop giving it a bit of weight at the end. It looked alarmingly efficient!!

I watched her horrified eyes widen even further as I made a big mistake, giving it a quick thrash against my bare palm to test it out and cringing as I felt the sharp pain shoot up my wrist and arm! She hadn't missed my expression of surprised pain and was desperately shaking her head at me, making the weights attached to her nipples dance around jauntily under her. She seemed oblivious to their effect on her taut breasts though as she stayed focussed on the devilish instrument in my hand!

I shrugged helplessly back at her again as I stood up. It was a kind of apology I suppose, but I had a task to complete after all!

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers