A Cool, Cool Boss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," she sighed to herself slowly, "... I really wasn't sure that I'd be able to pull that off."

She looked up to me and gave me a rueful smile before continuing, "And I'm sorry that you got dragged into this David. I never really thought that you'd have done all that sexual torture to me voluntarily, but I hope that you can see that I had to check!"

I just smiled back and nodded, not sure what else there was to say.

"Right," she said decisively again as she hit the starter button, "...let's get you home then!"

After just a few yards though she stopped again and looked at me speculatively, "Unless ... are you hungry?"

I suddenly realised that I was starving! All the stress and tension was starting to dissipate and leaving me with a large hole in my stomach! As I gave a quick nod in reply, I was thinking that there would be loads of fast food outlets on the way back to my apartment and I could sense my mouth starting to generate saliva in expectation of a feast!

"Well, I haven't got a lot in at the moment," she said thoughtfully, "...but I can easily rustle up a nice omelette and some salad. And I've got a few bottles of good wine in as well. How does that sound?"

I was startled by her words. It was sounding like she was planning to go back to her place for some food. Really?! She noted my look of confusion.

"Unless you've got some other plans?" she added, with maybe just a tinge of disappointment.

Any thought of meeting up with my friends got jettisoned straight out of the car window!

"Wow! ...fantastic! ... I mean yes, that would be quite nice," I responded. The low key ending somewhat betrayed by my initial overt enthusiasm!

She laughed at my impetuosity though, shook a strand of blond hair away from her face before putting the BMW back into gear and shooting off, making light work of the early Sunday evening traffic.

I settled back in my seat, still coming to terms with the dramatic events of the day and, more interestingly, wondering what lay ahead at Astrid's place?

To Be Continued