A Cop's Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Conclusion: Jane's view

It has now been a month since the confrontation in my apartment. We were so wrong to treat my loving master so badly. I don't know what I was thinking. Fortunately, I now realize how much I love Mike. I will die for him. Fortunately, he loves me as well since we fuck regularly. I love it so much to serve him with mouth, pussy or ass.

I am not allowed to find fault with my master's behavior, but there is one thing that irks me. In the last month, I find myself insanely jealous every time I see my master with that slut Shannon. He regularly fucks her. Not only does he fuck her all the time, but he also allows Jillian and Mandy to use her as they please. One day, when he wasn't satisfied with the blow job he got from her, he even allowed our gardener to fuck her. Every day he finds new ways to humiliate and degrade her. I even help him to think up new humiliations since it is only right that she be punished for all the injustice that she has committed against my master. Maybe my jealousy is my master's way of punishing me for the wrong I have done him. If so, I will gladly bear the burden.


I must go now, my master calls. Shannon is still in his room as well. I hope he fucks me and makes Shannon lick my pussy and asshole while my master's cock is drilling into me. That always makes me cum so hard...

Author's Note:

If you like this story, or if you don't; I would appreciate the feedback. My e-mail address is in the link below.

12