A Cop's Slut Wife

Story Info
Maria gets gang-banged by the department.
3.3k words
3.96
216.8k
75
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,419 Followers

Police Officer Daniel McCoy pulled his old Ford in front of his apartment house and turned the engine off. It was 6:20 am and the sun was already warm through the windshield. He sighed deeply and gazed off into space. The older he got, the more the night shift seemed to be a real pain in the ass and always caused him to arrive home early in the morning in a bad mood. He sighed again, leaned back behind the wheel of the old car and lit a cigarette. His wife Maria didn't like him smoking indoors and he just wanted one more before breakfast and then a blissful, hopefully dreamless, sleep. He inhaled deeply and tried to relax a little. He was in a bad temper now. Many things had added to this mood and were flipping around in his head as he smoked. The night duties, the daytime heat, the fact that his young wife would be rising from their bed soon just as he was climbing into it. But most of all McCoy though about his new partner. Jake Stanton was a raw recruit fresh out of training school and had a real bad attitude.

Where as McCoy had fired his .38 only twice in anger in his whole 27 year police career, Stanton had already shot and killed three people. But it was the kid on the roof that bothered McCoy so much. Sure, he was probably a scumbag, but Stanton didn't wait to find out. They had chased him up onto the roof of a ten story apartment block. Stanton, being younger and fitter, had got to him first and McCoy arrived just in time to see the kid take a flying lesson from the top of the building. Reluctantly, McCoy had backed up his partner's story that the kid fell, but from the look in Stanton's eye, McCoy knew that this was a work of pure fiction - he was certain that his partner had thrown the kid off!

With the weight of the world on his sagging and tired shoulders, McCoy mashed the cigarette butt into the ashtray and climbed out of the car. He knew that Maria wouldn't be up yet, as he padded silently into their bedroom removing his uniform as he went. He looked at his young wife sleeping and felt a stirring in his loins. The warm morning had caused her to subconsciously kick the sheet away and McCoy looked at her naked body on the bed before him.

The ache in his groin reminded him that they had not had sex for over a month now, and he swore under his breath and promised himself he'd speak to the captain about shifting back to day duties soon. He watched Maria stretch and turn in her sleep, her full round breasts clearly visible and the top of her trimmed mound peeking seductively from the edge of the sheet. McCoy squeezed his crotch through his uniform pants and groaned quietly, but he knew better than to try anything with Maria when she was asleep - she'd freak! Reluctantly he tore his eyes away from her and headed for the shower. He'd wash the night's grime from his weary body and jerk off!

The breakfast table was the one place where McCoy and Maria were together, but the meal was usually a quiet, if not silent, affair. Maria busied herself pouring coffee and scrambling eggs while her husband read through the morning paper and yawned. But today he was strangely animated, she thought; seemingly unable to concentrate on the newspaper and wandering around the kitchen fidgeting. She guessed it was all to do with the business with his new partner. McCoy had given her the gist of the problem but she wasn't really interested - his work was a world apart from her own. She decided to ignore his movements, she'd be off to work soon.

"I'm gonna see Internal Affairs today." McCoy suddenly blurted out.

It had been playing on his mind for days and nothing would shift the thought. If Stanton was innocent then the investigation would clear him.

"Are you crazy!" said Maria, turning sharply and suddenly interested. "Do you know what you're saying? Informing on you're own partner is like signing an early retirement form, you know that! You will never get another job at you're age. How are we suppose to live?"

But McCoy seemed adamant. Maria had seen that look on his face before and knew that there was little anyone could do to change his mind.

"Look, I'm gonna be late for work. Can we please talk about this later?"

McCoy shrugged in a non-committal fashion and bit down hard on a slice of toast. What else was there to talk about?, he thought. The man broke the law - he had to pay the price.

Maria was worried as she opened the door and left for the day. There was no way that McCoy would survive ratting out his partner. There must be something that she could do.....

By lunchtime, Maria's office had gone quiet. Most of her co-workers had left the building for lunch in one of the many restaurants or bars that filled the area. She would normally have joined them, but her husband's decision this morning weighed heavily on her mind. There was a telephone call she had to make.

"Hello. 19th precinct. Can I help you?"

"Captain O'Donnell please"

"Hold please, I'll see if he's in." Maria waited a few seconds, treated to some inane switchboard music, before she heard the familiar gruff tones of Her husband's boss.

"Yeah, O'Donnell here - who's this?"

"Hello, Mike. This is Maria McCoy - Danny's wife - can I speak to you about something in confidence?"

"Hi Maria! Sure - What's on your mind?"

For the next ten minutes, Maria talked and O'Donnell listened. She outlined everything that her husband had told her about the incident on the roof and about his decision to go to the Internal Affairs department. When she had finished her oration, the was a brief silence before O'Donnell spoke.

"You do know what you're saying, Maria? This could finish Danny's career in the force. If word got out that he's ratted out his partner, nobody would ever work with him again!"

"Shit, Mike! of course I know - why do you think I'm calling you? You gotta do something!"

"Mmm, I think what our Danny needs is some "gentle persuasion". No good can come out of an internal investigation now." O'Donnell smiled to himself and pictured Maria McCoy. Oh, how he would love to carry out an internal investigation on her! A Year or so ago, she had been the talk of the precinct. It was said that she'd gone down on so many of her husband's male colleagues - and one or two of the female ones as well - that she could tell their names without even looking at their faces! O'Donnell had arrived at the precinct quite recently and had, as yet, never had the pleasure. As yet! The more he thought about it, the more a plan began to form in his mind.

"Leave it with me, Maria. I think there may be something I can do!"

The following night Danny McCoy arrived for work at the usual time. Roll call was uneventful, as usual, but as all the officers began to drift out of the door and towards their various squad cars, captain O'Donnell held him back.

"Speak to you for a moment, Danny?"

"Sure captain, what gives?"

"This is your last night on the graveyard shift - tomorrow you go back to day duties. I'm also assigning you a new partner, Jeff Zorelli. Jake Stanton's doing some..er..undercover work with his new partner Davis."

McCoy was delighted but didn't want to show his distaste for his ex-partner just yet. He wanted to see Internal Affairs first. This was perfect. On day work he could use his lunch break to go see them and make out the report.

"That's fine, cap' - no problem here!"

Danny finished his last night shift in a much better mood than normal. He lit his usual cigarette before going into his house and thought that, just maybe, his luck was changing for the better. He was still determined to see Stanton pay for his behaviour, but somehow, a little of the urgency had gone out of it. Tomorrow would do just fine, he thought.

As he entered the house, removing his shoes and preparing to creep upstairs, McCoy was suddenly surprised to hear his wife's voice.

"I'm in here, Danny"

He was suddenly confused. Her voice was coming from their lounge. Why was she up so early, he thought. And why was she in the lounge and not the kitchen? He swung the lounge door open and walked in only to be confronted, not by his wife, but by captain O'Donnell.

"Hey, cap. What's going on? I thought -"

McCoy's words were cut short as he felt two pair of strong hands grab his arms and twist them behind his back. He felt the cool steel handcuffs close around his wrists.

"Hey! What the fuck -"

"Shut the fuck up Danny!" said O'Donnell angrily. "Don't make this any more difficult that it has to be. Now sit!"

Danny sat on the hard back chair that his boss indicated. He was virtually speechless. He wondered what was going on, but half knew, when he saw Stanton and his recently appointed partner Davis, that it was something to do with the rooftop incident. O'Donnell continued with his speech.

"Look, McCoy, I don't give a fuck how that kid went off the roof. Maybe he fell, maybe he was pushed and maybe the prick just thought he could fly - I don't care. What I know, and you should too, is that we have a code here. We don't go to Internal Affairs and rat on our friends!"

Danny knew when he was beat. The three cops had him at their mercy and Maria just sat on the sofa in her robe, eyes looking at the floor. He knew her opinion and that he would get little support from that quarter.

"Now," continued O'Donnell. "Stanton here, favoured going to work on you with a pair of pliers and a hammer, but, I guess you can thank young Maria over there, she pleaded with us not to hurt you. She came up with a much better plan!"

McCoy looked up at the three men in horror. He had heard of cop's wive's protecting their wayward spouses by offering themselves and their bodies. Surely Maria couldn't have agreed to that! Could she? McCoy recalled the problems of a year ago. The whispers in the precinct amongst the other cops. The rumours had finally reached him and he had demanded the truth from Maria. Time and time again she denied that she had been with any of his colleagues, but now, if he was honest with himself, he knew he had just accepted her explanations without ever really believing them.

"That's right, Danny, my boy!" said O'Donnell, seeing that Danny now understood the situation. "We're gonna fuck your pretty, young wife right here in front of you. And if you insist on going through with this complaint, we'll come back day after day and use her like the slut she is. We'll keep fucking her until you withdraw your statement!"

Handcuffed to the chair and helpless, McCoy could only watch as Stanton walked towards his wife. Maria didn't look scared or even worried. Her eyes betrayed anticipation and excitement and McCoy knew at that point that the old rumours had been true.

While the captain and McCoy looked on, Davis walked behind the sofa where Maria was sitting. Stanton stood in front of her. Maria's hands clutched the robe to her chest, but as Davis took her arms from behind and pinned them back, Stanton pulled the garment open. McCoy gasped as he saw his wife's body. She made no move to struggle or fight off her assailants and, save for a pair of white cotton panties, she was naked beneath the robe.

"Hey! Nice tits!" cried Stanton as he ogled Maria's large, heaving chest.

His hands went straight to the mounds, massaging the flesh roughly and tugging on her already hard nipples. His hands began to travel downwards, tracing patterns across her belly with his perfectly manicured fingernails. Down and down he went until he reached the elasticated waistband of her underwear. For a moment he smiled and let his hand rub over the front of the brief garment. McCoy was sure that he could see a damp patch forming at the gusset. He was more angry that she seemed to be enjoying this.

"Stop this! Stop it now." he said weakly. "Okay. I'll drop the complaint. Just stop it will you?" But he knew his heart wasn't in it. He knew that Maria had lied to him. Maybe she deserved to be treated like a whore. Maybe she deserved her reputation as a slut.

"Oh I don't think we can do that! Said O'Donnell, laughing as Stanton finally tugged Maria's panties down her long, slim legs.

"Y'know, McCoy," he continued unbuckling his belt, "I heard all the rumours about your young Maria, but I never had the pleasure! I want to see for myself how good she sucks cock!"

In a second, O'Donnell had dropped his pants and was standing with one foot on the couch, his semi hard tool just millimetres away from Maria's face.

"Go ahead and suck it, baby! It won't bite!"

Any show from Maria that she was being coerced into this, had gone the moment her panties had been discarded and Stanton had thrust two fingers into her pussy. Davis had released her arms and had now taken over from his partner at her breasts. Her hands free, Maria grasped O'Donnell's meat between her fingers and lovingly stroked the length of his shaft. Her head bent. Her tongue darted out to lick the tip and then his whole cock head disappeared into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, baby...suck my cock...you were right boys, she likes the feel of a man's dick in her mouth....mmmmm .... oh yeah!"

Danny was no longer struggling to come to terms with the situation. He knew it was going to happen and he knew when to keep his mouth shut. Besides, he thought, He was actually getting quite turned on by all this! Maria was obviously enjoying herself too. With a mouth full of hard cock, her tits being teased and massaged and Stanton's fingers diddling her clit, McCoy was certain that she was writhing and twisting her way towards an orgasm. He saw her eyes suddenly spring open. Her mouth vacuumed against O'Donnell's thick cock and her nipples visibly coloured and swelled. She moaned around the meat in her mouth and her legs spread wider and trembled as the climax shook her body.

"Haha! The bitch is enjoying it!" Cried Stanton as he poked her pussy. "Look, she's cumming on my hand!"

"Yeah, and I'm gonna join her!" hissed O'Donnell through gritted teeth. "Here it comes, baby!"

With a gasp of air, Maria pulled back and placed her hand on the captain's jerking tool. She pointed it at her face and McCoy watched in fascinated awe as several thick streams of seed spewed from the tip and hit her nose, eyes and mouth. He noted that one jet was even powerful enough to land in her thick blonde hair. McCoy's cock ached in his pants. He longed to plunge his erection into his wife's hot mouth, but he knew that this was purely a spectator event for him. He had no desire to antagonise his colleagues further.

As O'Donnell stood back, Stanton and Davis began arguing over who was to go next. McCoy heard his wife's voice cut through the argument.

"What's wrong with you two? I still got two unused holes! You can do me together!"

Stanton and Davis looked at each other suddenly silent. McCoy wondered briefly if another argument would ensue to decide who fucked her pussy and who would claim her ass. But the matter was quickly resolved.

Both officers quickly removed their clothes to reveal two throbbing erections; Both were quite large, but Davis' weapon was very thick. Davis lay on the floor on his back holding his tool up in front of him and smiling all the while. Stanton practically dragged Maria from the couch and, lifting her bodily, draped each of her still trembling legs on either side of his partner's body. As he let go of her, Maria virtually fell onto Davis, impaling her wet pussy on his tool. McCoy heard his wife gasp as the thick intrusion penetrated her body and watched Stanton crawl up behind her.

Stanton looked over at his helpless former partner.

"Gotta watch this, man" he drawled. "I'm gonna take me a piece of your pretty wife's ass! Waddya think about that?"

McCoy looked on in almost disbelief as he watched his wife about to get double fucked by the two men. Davis was already thrusting himself up into her quivering body and was moaning his enjoyment loud enough to wake the neighbours and Stanton was pushing her forward so as to make her butt more accessible. Danny could already see his hard tool throb as he placed it against Maria's impossibly tight back hole. Her scream echoed around the room as Stanton pushed his cock into her anus. Danny couldn't really tell if it was a cry of anguish or of pleasure - he guessed a bit of both. She looked impossibly full with two big cocks in her, but, Danny realised, she was responding to both men by relaxing her muscles and dropping back on their weapons. Inch by inch he watched his nemesis push into Maria's bottom while she jiggled up and down on Davis' cock.

Eventually both men were in their respective holes to the hilt and began to fuck McCoy's wife. They thrust into her willing body alternately, ensuring that she was always full of cock. Maria looked in her element as she allowed both men to ravage her. For ten full minutes, McCoy was treated to the sight of his wanton, slut wife taking all they could give her. He watched her body trembling and knew that she was enjoying almost continuous orgasms. But the two officers couldn't last forever, Danny realised and with a sudden grunt Stanton tugged his cock free of Maria's butt. His partner was gasping through clenched teeth and Danny could see that they were both about to cum.

Maria, also aware of their impending climax, reluctantly, it seemed it Danny, rolled off Davis and lay back on the floor awaiting her prize. Both men Knelt on either side of her, masturbating furiously. Stanton came first, but only just. With no more than two spurts of his cum splashing onto Maria's large tits, he was joined by his partner. McCoy watched his wife's body receive the lustful whitewash with an aching erection. Stream after stream of the sticky fluid coated her tight skin and streaked the sparse hair on her trimmed pussy. When they had finished she looked like she had been dipped in creamy milk!

"So, I guess you're gonna rethink your complaint now!" said Stanton with a sickly grin as he tucked away his flagging tool.

Danny looked at his exhausted slut wife, lying naked and cum stained on the carpet. He knew that as soon as he was free of the cuffs he would be plunging his cock into the first of her holes he could find. Withdraw the complaint and never experience this again? They must be fucking joking!

English Bob
English Bob
2,419 Followers