A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 09

Story Info
Sharon and Joe attend an unusual holiday party.
5.8k words
4.36
30k
7
0

Part 9 of the 42 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 9: Sharon and Joe attend an unusual holiday party.

This is the continuation of an email correspondence I had with a woman named Sharon Alderson. If you have not read the previous parts I suggest you go back and read from the beginning to get the full background. This conversation includes elements of wife swapping/sharing and group sex. If you don't approve of these behaviors then don't read on.

*

Dec 12/08/2009 11:44PM

Sharon,

I'm sorry it's taken so long to get back to you. Things have been very busy around here lately. I don't know if I've told you before, but my wife went back to school last summer to be a Pastry Chef and the homework, believe it or not, is brutal. There's a lot more book work and research than I would have thought. Who knew there was so much to know about yeast? Anyway this means I have to take care of most of the household chores and that has been taking much of my time. On top of that I have been trying to get new chapters of my Literotica stories out. I have some very dedicated fans and I feel like I have been letting them down lately. Maybe I set up some unrealistic expectations on how fast I could churn out new material. I had already written quite a bit of both stories before I decided to post them on online, so I was able to post the first few chapters pretty quickly; maybe too quickly. I probably should have paced things better. And of course this time of the year is busy anyway with Christmas coming up quickly.

A few comments about Ron's visit. I didn't really doubt by this time that Joe had fantasies about seeing you with another man. It's nice to find out that I was correct anyway. I don't think I'm going out onto a limb to predict that his fantasy goes much deeper than just you giving a blow job, though. I think you had better prepare for Joe to continue to press you into situations where you will have the opportunity to have sex with other men, probably Ron, but that may just be the start. I know this sounds a bit extreme right now, but I'd rather be wrong about this than have you surprised by some encounter and react badly.

Hugs,

Paul.

Dec 12/09/08 3:41 AM

Paul

I understand completely. Just be glad you have a loyal following.

What's funny is that I was sitting down to write you about the same holiday concerns. Sex and shopping are my two major weaknesses and this certainly is the time of year for shopping. Like you, I haven't been writing to you as much because I have been so busy and no other reason. I figured you understood that but thought I'd tell you anyway.

I have some more to tell you about Ron but nothing as major as what I've already told you about. It can wait.

Your friend

Jeanne

Dec 12/09/08 7:17 PM

Sharon,

Or should I call you Jeanne? That's how you signed your last email. Yes, it's nice that I have a loyal following, but it does put a little pressure on me to keep posting new chapters at a regular rate. If not for you, I wouldn't even have realized how my little stories potentially impacted my readers. Now I feel some responsibility to them.

Anyway, thanks for getting back to me. I'm sure we'll both be busy for the rest of the month, but I'll try to keep in touch regardless.

Your friend,

Paul.

Dec 12/11/08 8:23 PM

Paul

Better stick with Sharon since Jeanne is my sister. I had to answer her e-mail next so I guess she was on my mind when I closed.

Sharon

Dec 12/19/08 8:30 PM

Sharon,

I'm sorry I have not written in a while. I've been busy at work putting in overtime the last week or so, and last weekend I came down with some sort of virus that laid me low. Combined with the holiday activities and clearing out all the snow we've been getting lately and I guess it's no surprise. Still, it doesn't take me that long to type up a quick note, so I don't really have a very good excuse.

Anyway, I'm nearly done with my Christmas shopping (whew), but there's plenty of wrapping and decorating and such left. Because of the economy we have been trying to stick to a strict budget for everybody, which is good, but makes the shopping more difficult and take longer. The good news is that I just got my contract at work renewed and I got a 3% rate increase! I would have been happy just to have kept my job. From what I hear most of my coworkers did not receive an increase, so I guess they really like my work.

I have something funny to tell you. My wife told me the other morning that she had a weird dream where you showed up at the door and wanted to marry me! She's never acted jealous of our friendship, but I guess there is some concern at the subconscious level. That's probably perfectly normal, but I found it interesting anyway. We talked about it and I reaffirmed my love and commitment to her, in more ways than one, even though she knows I'm totally crazy about her. Relationships: they take continual work, but sometimes it can be fun!

Hugs,

Paul.

Dec 12/20/08 1:22 PM

Paul,

I've been too busy shopping to write you.

I'll get back to you when I can. Hope you understand. Lot's to tell you but not now.

Jeanne

Dec 12/20/08 4:19 PM

Sharon,

I understand. Just don't let yourself get stressed out by it all. I know how easy it is for that to happen; sometimes we can put too much pressure on ourselves. Make sure to leave yourself some "me time" and enjoy the holidays.

Paul.

Dec 12/21/08 4:08 PM

Paul

Maybe you don't understand this. I LOVE SHOPPING!!!!! No stress here.

love ya

Jeanne

Dec 12/21/08 5:08 PM

Sharon,

OK, now all you have to do is figure out how to have sex while shopping! Maybe you should to and visit the Mall of America. The IKEA store there alone might almost be enough to give you an orgasm.

Just kidding! Have fun kiddo, cause it's all over soon! I've got presents to wrap, gotta go.

Hugs,

Paul.

Dec 12/22/08 10:04 PM

Paul

I've been trying to steer Joe away from more activities with Ron and Diane. What I haven't told you is that Ron has called me twice in the afternoon to see if I wanted to get together with him privately. I didn't like that.

Anyway, Joe just told me that we are invited to a small "intimate" gathering with Ron, Diane, and another couple. That is to be Saturday. As of this moment, I'm not real happy with it or Joe for already accepting.

More later

Sharon.

Dec 12/22/08 11:32 PM

Sharon,

Oh my, I hadn't foreseen that Ron would pursue you when Joe was not there. I can see why that would upset you. Given that Joe wants to watch, it doesn't seem like this is something that he would put Ron up to. Does Joe know that Ron is calling you like this? If you have not talked to your husband about this I would urge you to do so as soon as possible. And if you are feeling uncomfortable about Saturday for any reason, then you should tell Joe that too. He needs to understand what your feelings are about these things. It's OK for you to be a little submissive and let Joe steer your sex life into interesting areas that you are a bit reluctant about, but you have to be able to trust him to take your feelings into account. Also you must set limits and he must respect them. Communication is the key to any successful relationship, but this is especially true when sex is involved.

Sorry about the lecture, but I'm worried about you. I've seen these situations go sideways before even when everybody involved thinks they are ready. Sex can so easily get entangled with emotions and motivations can easily come under question. Remember your jealousy of Diane a few weeks ago. Only you can know if you are ready for another extramarital adventure, so don't let Joe or anybody else push you into it if you are not.

But if you are, this could a lot of fun for both of you. I'm guessing that they will want to play the dancing in the dark game after a few drinks to loosen everybody up. You enjoyed it before with just Ron and Diane, so it should be even more fun with another couple. I'm guessing they were one of the other couples at that first Saturday party, so they know what the score is. It didn't sound like Ron and Diane "played" with a lot of other couples, so the odds are that I'm correct.

I hope you don't mind, but I've been using some of your experiences in my stories. Don't worry, all the names are different as are some of the details. I doubt even someone that was there would recognize the events as something that happened to them, but if you wish I'll let you review it before I post it online. If you don't like something I'll change it until it passes your muster.

Concerned hugs,

Paul.

Dec 12/24/08 1:36 AM

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the lecture and I appreciate your concern but it is unfounded. Joe and I do communicate openly and there are no problems there. Like a lot of husbands, or I should say nearly all husbands, we can be taken for granted. Accepting the invitation for this weekend was him taking for granted that I would be fine with that. We have talked and he knows better now. Joe also knows about Ron calling me. He isn't concerned and even said it would have been fine if I would have said yes. In fact, he wished I would have said yes.

I'm not going to let Joe or anyone else push me into anything I don't want to do. That isn't a problem. I do understand all of your concerns but there is no need to worry. My relationship with Joe is strong and if nothing ever happens outside of our marriage we will remain happy together.

With everything you have been worried about, you have missed the real reason for my concern. It probably never crossed your mind.

What worries me the most is not Joe, Ron, or even Diane. What worries me is ME!!!

From everything I have told you, you know, I'm a very sexually oriented person. I'll just come right out and say it, I LOVE SEX!!! There is no sense in lying to myself or you about it. In my past, I was involved in some pretty wild situations and I loved it. Since I married Joe, I put all of that behind me and essentially began a new life. I'm now happier in every aspect of my life then I have ever been. The sole exception is that I miss the wild sexual times and multiple partners.

After I gave Ron that blow job, I got concerned. I told myself and you that I did it to please Joe. What scared me is that I loved it. I loved the feel of another man's cock. It really didn't matter who's it was. It was different and exciting.

I'm mostly concerned that If I let myself go, I'll like it too much and won't want to stop. I'm afraid that I will keep wanting more and more and won't stop. I guess you could compare me with a reformed alcoholic who is afraid to even take one drink because he knows he will lose control. Maybe I'm a sexaholic. I'm afraid I will lose control and it won't be Ron calling me, it will be me calling Ron.

Sharon

Dec 12/24/08 10:51 PM

Sharon,

Sex addiction is a recognized, legitimate psychological condition and for all I know you may be afflicted by it. But I doubt it. A real addict would not have been able to stop for such a long time without professional help. Either way it's a good sign that you can admit it. The fact that you could say no to Ron is also a good sign; it shows that you do have some control over it. Whether you can maintain that control is another issue, but it seems to me that you have a strong will, which will help immensely.

Now that Joe (and Ron) know that you have a stronger libido than you originally let on, I don't think you can put that Jeanie back in the bottle. For better or worse I think you are now on a path that will inexorably lead to more sex outside your marriage, and probably just more sex period. At this point I have a feeling that Joe would never be completely happy if you went back to the way it was before. You have whet his sexual appetite for something different and thrown fuel on the bonfire of his fantasies about you.

I don't know where this road will lead you, but I will continue to help you interpret the scenery, if you wish. Just try to steer clear of the pot-holes. (Am I Mr Analogy tonight or what?)

And one more thing: Merry Christmas! I truly hope all your days will be merry and bright!

Christmas hugs,

Paul.

Dec 12/29/08 6:24 PM

Sharon,

I came across another picture that I thought might be one that Jay took and uploaded, so I've attached it for your inspection.

We had a good Christmas over here and are now gearing up for New Years Eve. We don't get too wild anymore, we just spend the evening at my friend's house. We eat, drink a little, play some Trivial Pursuit, smoke cigars (at least us guys), etc. We're usually home by one o'clock, which makes us pretty boring I know, but we manage to stay safe.

How did your party go on Saturday?

Hugs,

Paul.

Jan 01/01/09 2:38 PM

Sharon,

I hope you and Joe had a good time ringing in the new year and did not drink too much. Enjoy the next few days; Monday the daily grind starts again and it's a long time before the next holiday.

Hugs,

Paul.

Jan 01/01/09 8:57 PM

Paul,

We got through New Years just fine. The only drink I had was a glass of wine at midnight. I spent most of today taking down decorations and putting them away. I don't know about you but I'm glad the holidays are over. I'm looking forward to things getting back to normal.

Did you and your wife have your normal New Years at your friend's house? We went to the local Elks Lodge again for a dance. Ron and Diane were there and invited us to a party after the dance. Joe seemed like he wanted to go but I just wanted to go home. I got my way. I've got a little bit of a cold and that doesn't lend itself to the kind of activity that probably would have happened at one of those parties. Besides, for some reason, I just don't feel very sexy with a runny nose.

Just a note; God forbid, I do think I'm getting old. Ron, Diane and that crowd are in their late twenties and early thirties. I'm 43 and Joe is 49. We all seem to get along fine and the age difference isn't really a factor except with our lifestyles. These people are the party hard crowd. When I was that age, it was clubs and parties every weekend. Now, I just don't feel a part of that crowd. Joe seems to enjoy it more then I do. In my opinion, I think he is going through a mid life crisis.

I've been trying to write and tell you about last Saturday but keep getting interrupted. Alone time seems to be at a premium this time of year. I write some, save it, and write more later. It is nearly done and I will send it along as soon as I finish. I could just tell you in a few sentences the results of that evening but I always feel that with you it is important explain how things happened too. Sometimes I will write something and after re-reading it say to myself, yes that is what happened but it's not the way I want to present it to you. So I delete it and write it again. I think you understand. I not only want to tell you what happened but try to give you the feeling of how it came about. Funny, that is the way I teach history classes!!

Take care

Jeanne

Jan 01/04/09 4:11 PM

Sharon,

I'm glad that your New Years celebration didn't get out of hand, but I'm sorry to hear that you had a cold. I hope you are feeling better now. My wife and and I and my youngest son went over to my friend's house as we have for the last 15 New Years. It was quiet until their children showed up with some of their friends, but we enjoyed ourselves. At our age we don't drink too heavily anymore; it just takes too long to recover the next day.

I was a little surprised when I read that you were 43. In your picture you look much younger and so even taking into consideration that it is several years old I still had you pegged at more like 35. You should feel flattered that the "younger crowd" are attracted to you. Enjoy it while it lasts, eventually time will catch up with you. I think you are probably right about Joe; he is probably feeling his age and hanging with the younger set probably lets him pretend he was young again, if only for a short while. That 50 year mark is kind of a watershed for men. It seems like it's all downhill from there and all the excitement is over.

I really appreciate that you are taking your time in telling me about that last party; you know I like the details. That is, by the way, very perceptive of you. On the other hand, I do get a bit impatient when I don't hear from you for a few days. You almost always say something funny and/or interesting, so I look forward to your emails. All of that said, I do understand that you have a life and sometimes just get too busy to write; I just have to remind myself of that occasionally.

I know what you mean about not having much alone time lately. I call it my "me" time, and I have to use it carefully since I don't normally get much at any time of the year, but even more so during the holidays. Sometimes I just have to pick my time carefully.

Hugs,

Paul.

Jan 01/11/09 2:33 PM

Sharon,

The last time you wrote you said you weren't feeling well, and since it's been over a week since then I've become a bit concerned. I hope you are OK. You've probably just been busy with more important things lately, but I also know the squeaky wheel gets the grease, so "squeak, squeak". ;-)

I'm doing pretty well myself. I'm especially happy that the weight loss I started last summer has continued. I have not been weighing myself, but I'd guess I've lost about 10 or 15 pounds so far. I do know that my waistline has gotten smaller. I was pushing 38 inches, but I'm now a comfortable 36. At this rate I'll be back down to 34 by the summer. I haven't been that slim in a very long time.

Stay warm and have fun.

Paul.

Jan 01/13/09 2:15 PM

Hi Paul,

I wasn't feeling that well and thanks for being concerned. What I think it was, was a lack of rest. With the holidays, I think I was just trying to do too much and let myself get run down. I'm one of those people who needs my 8 to 10 hours of sleep every day.

It's nice to hear that you are losing weight. It sounds like you are happy about it and you seem to have a sense of accomplishment. I never seem to gain any weight and have never had a problem with that. I guess it is a blessing because I know so many people who struggle with weight. I could actually use a few more pounds.

I'm still trying to get the time to tell you about that party. I haven't forgotten.

Sharon

Jan 01/14/09 6:50 PM

Sharon,

I'm relieved that nothing serious is wrong, but I hope you start feeling better soon. I have to admit that the thought did occur to me that maybe you were getting bored with our conversation and were trying to shake me off. I'm glad that's not the case. If you want to you can break up your narrative on the party into multiple parts it that makes it easier for you. I won't keep you any longer; rest up and get well.

Hugs,

Paul.

Jan 01/21/09 2:51 AM

Hi Paul

No I'm not getting bored with our communications. It is really the exact opposite. I miss it. Right now I'm feeling fine but I have been trying to spend less time on the computer. It was a comment from Joe that got my attention. He asked if I knew how much time I spend on the computer. He wasn't angry or anything like that. He was more concerned about me becoming addicted to this machine.

E-mail is only a small part of the time I spend on the computer. I was spending a lot of time with on line chess and playing a chess game. The other thing was looking up historical information. I would spend hours going from site to site looking up information just because I wanted to know it. Yesterday was a prime example. After watching the inauguration, I had to fight the urge to go to the computer and look up other inaugurations to see how this one compared. I didn't do it but if I would have, it would have consumed the entire afternoon.

12