A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 34

Story Info
Sharon returns from vacation with a surprise.
15.1k words
4.52
35.4k
7
0

Part 34 of the 42 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 44: A new beginning.

This is the continuation of an email correspondence I had with a woman named Sharon Alderson. If you have not read the previous parts I suggest you go back and read from the beginning to get the full background. This conversation includes elements of wife swapping/sharing, incest, and group sex. If you don't approve of these behaviors and you still read on anyway then you are an idiot and I couldn't care less if you are offended.

*

Aug 08/30/09 10:03AM

Paul,

We got back from our trip on Friday night, but I needed a day to get my internal clock back on EST and get used to being at home again. I have so much to tell you and I don't know if I can fit it all in one email, so be patient with me.

I know you are probably expecting all kinds of stories about my sexual adventures in Europe, but there really aren't many. In fact the first week was pretty uneventful in that regard. Don't get me wrong. I had a wonderful time shopping in Paris and visiting historical sites in Spain, but we kept a pretty busy schedule and Joe said he was just too tired for sex.

I really got horny, of course, despite my day with Terry the day before we left. Finally on Friday I got tired of waiting for Joe. We were staying at a very nice hotel in Barcelona. After dinner we returned to our suite and I changed out of my clothes and into a short robe. Joe was sitting in a chair and flicking through the channels on the TV. Everything was in Spanish, but that didn't seem to stop him.

Standing next to him I opened my robe and said, "What does a girl have to do to get laid around here?"

He turned his head and looked at me. Then he smiled and said, "Go wait for me out on the deck."

The suite had a small deck with french doors leading out to it. We were five stories up, but it was twilight and still quite bright outside. I looked at Joe a little unsure.

"Go. If you want to get fucked."

I decided to play his game and see where it went. I walked out onto the the deck. It was small, maybe 5 feet deep and 10 feet wide with an iron railing. There was no furniture or tables out there. The ocean breeze was warm, but I still felt a little uncomfortable standing there in plain view of the city wearing just my short robe.

A minute later Joe opens the doors. He has brought the chair with him. He puts his hand out and says, "Give me the robe."

I hesitated for a moment, but we didn't know anybody here and we would be leaving Spain the next day. So I slipped off my robe and handed it to him. Now my bare backside was on display to all of Barcelona.

"Turn around and step up the the railing," he said.

I turned to face the city and stepped forward until I was standing at the edge of the deck. I gripped the railing tightly. Not so much because I'm afraid of heights, but because I had an overwhelming urge to cover up and I knew Joe didn't want that. Secretly neither did I. The feeling was exhilarating.

I could hear Joe drag the chair out onto the deck followed by the sound of a zipper being pulled down. I stood there for another full minute before he spoke again.

"Come here."

I turned to look at him. Joe was sitting in the chair facing out to the city. His pants were off and he was slowly stroking his cock. As much as I love giving blowjobs, I really needed him in me, so I sat down in his lap. It didn't take me long to reach my orgasm. Joe managed to hold off his own until after my second one.

Afterwords we sat there and just watched the city as night fell. Then we talked about our sex life and how it had changed over the last 9 months or so. Joe was really interested in my thoughts and feelings and I probably told him more that night than I had in the last year.

That set the pattern for the rest of our vacation. We were normal tourists by day, but at night we would make love and then talk for hours, sometimes covering the same ground we had on previous nights.

Finally on the last night of our vacation we had a kind of breakthrough discussion. We were in Scotland and had been to the ruins of several castles that day. We were staying in a little Inn on the coast and I was feeling more relaxed than I had in a long time. We had just finished making love after a fine dinner with several glasses of the local mead.

"You're horny all the time, aren't you?" Joe asked.

"Pretty much," I answered honestly before I even thought about it.

"And you love sex. As much as you can get," He continued.

"Well..." I was thinking of a way to deny that without being too obvious that I wasn't telling the truth, but I didn't get a chance.

"I love you more than anything Sharon, but I need you to be totally honest with me now. I'll do the same. It's important," He explained seriously.

I don't know why, maybe it was the alcohol, but I decided to give him the unvarnished truth this time.

"Yes." I admitted.

"I've suspected that for a while now. It's nice to hear you confirm it though. Have you always been this way?" Joe asked.

"I think so. I don't think I was quite so aware of how much until recently," I answered.

I didn't want to tell him about Jay and Lee, but if he asked directly I would have. Thankfully he didn't ask.

"You mean since Ron's birthday party."

"Yes."

"Have you been satisfied with all the sex you've been getting since then?" He asked.

"Pretty much. I won't say that I always WANTED to do the things you asked of me, but I almost always enjoyed them." I told him honestly.

"Give me an example of something you didn't like."

"When we went to that holiday party at Tim's house and it was just a normal party, but he was pawing at me anyway. That was uncomfortable." I said.

He was quiet for a moment and an obvious question hung in the air, so I asked, "Are YOU satisfied?"

"If you would have asked me that a few months ago I would have said yes."

"But..."

"But now I want more," He said quietly.

"More?" I asked somewhat surprised. What more could he want?

"You have fulfilled most of my fantasies, which up until 9 months ago I never would have imagined could happen. But there are still a few that have not been." He answered somewhat cryptically.

"Maybe if you tell me what they are, we can figure out a way to do them," I said.

"It's not that easy. It would require you to do something that I'm not sure you are capable of."

"What do you want me to do? Tell me and I'll do my best to give you what you want."

Joe hesitated. I could see he wanted to tell me, but was afraid of how I'd react.

"Look, total honesty tonight, right? I love you too Joe, more than you'll ever know. You're the best thing that's every happened to me and I'll do whatever I can to make you happy," I reassured him.

"OK. What I want is total submission. Anything, anywhere, anytime, without question. I would have total control over your sex life and you would have no say at all."

I was stunned. "You want me to be your sex slave."

"Basically, yes. You would be available for sex most of the day and night, except when you have to teach, and for some predetermined time each day so that you can socialize with friends and whatnot," Joe answered.

It might not seem like it to you, but that would be a big step for me. I value my freedom and Joe has always allowed me plenty. Even with the games we've been playing I always knew I had the option to say no. But if I agreed to this I would no longer have that option. It was scary to think about, but exciting too. Part of the fun in our games was the feeling of not having control of the situation, and if I agreed to be Joe's sexual slave that would be amplified.

"You've really thought this out, haven't you?" I delayed.

"Yes. You know me, I plan everything out before I start something new."

"OK, so tell me how this would work if I agreed, and I'm not saying I do. Not yet anyway."

Joe explained that I would be expected to be available to him or any of his "associates" every morning during the week and all weekend. There would be exceptions, like when I had to work or for special occasions. Also, at his discretion, he may switch an afternoon for a morning, especially if I was called to work suddenly. In cases where he had such a switch planned ahead of time, he would give me several days notice so that I could change any plans that I might have as well.

He told me that I would no longer be able to refuse any sexual request he made of me, and that hesitation on my part would result in "punishment". He didn't elaborate on that. Joe also informed me that I would have to follow the instructions of anybody that he designated as my "master". James would be the "first" permanent name on that list, but others would be added temporarily as Joe felt was needed. For example, he might tell me Tommy was coming over and that he was my master for that day. Tommy will have been given very specific guidelines by Joe ahead of time so I could be sure that whatever I was told to do, it was what Joe wanted.

Finally, if I accepted, and then wanted to back out later, Joe told me that all the games will end and we will go back to a completely closed sex life; just like it was before Ron's birthday party. In his words, "If you go in on this, it's all or nothing."

This was too much to absorb all at once. I told Joe that I needed some time to think about it. He said he needed my answer before we got home. It wasn't something he wanted to leave hanging out there for a long time. That meant I basically had 24 hours.

I didn't need that much time. When I woke up I knew what my answer was. What it had to be, but I also had to make sure that Joe understood what it meant for us. I didn't say anything until after we were sipping our coffee after breakfast.

"If I agree, do you understand what it might mean for us?" I asked quietly.

He knew immediately what I was talking about. It was the only thing on either of our minds, I'm sure.

"Yes, I do." He answered evenly.

"Either it will be the most fantastic thing we have ever done, or it will tear us apart." I replied.

"As I said, all or nothing. But I believe our love is strong enough to endure any missteps, and I think we will both enjoy it beyond words. But only agree to do it if you trust me completely."

"I love you and trust you completely," I said. He had to know what my answer was now, but I also knew he needed to hear me say it. "I agree to your terms."

He smiled that wonderful, charming smile that always melted my heart.

"When do we start?" I asked.

"I think it can wait until we get home and recover from the jet lag."

It's a good thing the vacation was over because I would not have been able to concentrate on anything else anyway. My feelings were all over the map and a small voice in the back of my mind kept asking, "What have you gotten yourself into now?"

We arrived home late on Friday and just threw the bags into the laundry room. Then we retired and slept until mid morning. That was unusual for Joe, so I knew he must have been very tired. He couldn't resist going to the Center, of course. I just stayed home and washed the clothes. My sister called in the afternoon and I told her about all the places we visited, but not about my new arrangement with Joe. He would probably tell her soon enough anyway.

I was still tired, so I napped until Joe came home and then we enjoyed a nice meal at home. After all the eating out we've done over the last couple of weeks, that was a nice change. After supper I curled up with a good book and Joe watched all the sports commentary shows he could find. I think he was trying to catch up on what he had missed while we were gone. Apparently they hadn't canceled football while he was away.

When we went to bed last night Joe told me that Sunday (today) would be my first day as his "total sub-slut". This got us both excited (actually I had been horny all day) and we made passionate love. Joe brought me to orgasm twice and I fell asleep snuggled up against his strong back.

Joe got up early this morning, but I slept in. He woke me up a few hours later and told me that he was going to the Center to take care of some things. He also said that he would call me later today with some instructions for me and that I should be showered and ready. I don't mind telling you Paul that I'm excited and a little scared. I trust Joe completely, and I've been in the position where I didn't know what he would ask of me next, but then I could always refuse. Not this time. Strange how that makes such a big difference.

I'll try to write you tomorrow, but I think the kids may keep me pretty busy. I also need to go get my flu shot sometime this week. The school is a virus breeding ground and being a substitute I get called when everyone else is sick, so they expect me to be well. I should have done it a couple of weeks ago, but between the trip and getting ready for it I just forgot. I just wanted you to know in case I can't find the time to write for the next couple of days.

Sharon

Aug 08/30/09 10:03AM

Sharon,

You always seem to find new ways to blow my mind, but this time you outdid yourself. This is a HUGE step for you girl; I hope you are ready. I think everything Joe has had you doing for the last few months were just the warm up for what he has planned now. It's obvious to me now that everything has been leading up to this. But he only led you to the door -- you had to walk through it. And now that you have, I think it's going to be a wild ride. I can't wait to hear about it.

I can't help thinking how risky this is for your marriage, though. God I hope you know what you are doing. Joe has mostly shown good judgment up until now, but with all the limits removed will that continue or will he lose his head? I guess only time will tell. You are committed now, but I have to admit that I have a knot in my stomach about this.

Good luck, have fun, and above all, stay safe.

Love,

Paul.

Sep 09/01/09 9:58PM

Paul,

It's been a busy few days since I last wrote, and I don't have a lot of time so I'll have to skip some details for now.

On Sunday Joe called me from the Center around 4:00. He told me to put on a particular dress, no bra, no panties, and heels. He also wanted me to put on makeup like I was going to work and then to drive out to the Center. Before I had a chance to ask any questions, he hung up. The dress in question is a light one piece number that goes down to about an inch from my knees and buttons down the front. It's not particularly sexy, but it's meant to be worn with a bra. I knew it would be obvious that I wasn't wearing one to everybody that saw me.

Still, I did as Joe had ordered and when I was done I looked in the mirror and decided that I looked a little tarty, but not too much. During the drive over Joe called and asked if I had followed his instructions. I informed that I had and was on my way over. Then he told me to undo the top and bottom buttons on the dress before I arrived. Shortly after that I pulled into the parking lot of the Bowling Center. Before I got out of the car I popped the top and button. That moved my look decidedly towards the slutty side of the spectrum, but I still wasn't too bad.

Inside it wasn't busy, but I still felt like all eyes were on me. I tried to hide my embarrassment and just went straight to Joe's office. I was thankful at the time that's where he was, because I wanted to get out of sight of the customers and staff. He has a small sofa and a chair for guests. I sat down on the sofa and waited while he worked on the computer.

"Undo another button," he said as he clicked away on the keyboard.

"Which one, top or bottom?" I asked.

"Both."

So that's what I did. Now anybody in the room would be able to get a glimpse of my breasts from the side. And if I didn't keep my legs together they might be able to see my pussy if they were sitting in the chair across from me. Joe seemed to read my mind and told me to keep my legs as far apart as the dress would allow.

After a few minutes there was a knock at the door and then Erin entered. She seemed surprised to see me.

"Oh, hi Sharon."

"Hello."

Joe looked up at her and they talked for a few minutes before she left. Joe continued to work, ignoring me, and after a while there was another knock on the door. This time the bartender Jake entered. He also seemed surprised that I was there. I can't blame him, I don't usually hang around the Center; Joe is all work and it gets boring fast if I'm not bowling. I glanced at Jake as they talked about some supplier problem. Jake is about 30, tall and lanky, with roguish good looks.

After he left Joe instructed me to undo another button. Now it was getting dicey. There was only 4 buttons holding the dress together, and if I wasn't careful how I moved I would be showing everything. I was nervous as I waited there, wondering when the next knock on the door would come and who would enter.

When closing time came around I relaxed a little because I knew that just about everybody had left. Joe usually closed up when he was at the Center that late. Just when I thought I was safe there was another knock on the door. This time it was Erin and Jake. They both gave me a quizzical look. Probably noticed that more buttons had been unfastened.

"As you both know, I usually pick an employee of the month by now, but this time it will be a bit different in two ways. First, I am picking two for the month of August because of the extra effort put in when I was away. If you haven't guessed yet, I have picked you two," Joe announced.

"Thank you," they responded in unison.

"The other difference is the reward. For now on the employee of the month will get a special prize: an hour with my wife Sharon. In this case, you get the prize Jake. I have something else in mind for Erin," Joe continued.

Erin grinned, but Jake looked puzzled. "I'm not sure what you mean."

"I'll show you. Sharon, stand up and take off your dress," Joe said as calmly as ordering a new bowling ball.

Erin continued grinning like a Cheshire cat, but Jake looked shocked. I just stood up and undid the rest of the buttons. I was nervous, but feeling more horny by the second as I removed my dress and draped it over the arm of the sofa. I could feel myself blushing as I stood there naked in front of Jake.

"Take her out to the seats on alley 11 and do whatever you want for the next hour. She's a really hot fuck, but she loves to give blowjobs too. Have fun," Joe instructed.

Jake knew a good thing when he saw it and led me out of the office. I knew why Joe had chosen that alley -- one of the security cameras had a good view of that area and he wanted to watch. Jake sat me down on one of the padded bench seats and started exploring my body. It didn't take long before he pushed down his pants and started fucking me. I didn't have any doubt that Joe was doing the same thing to Erin as they watched us.

Jake came quickly before I had a chance to reach my climax. I was a little disappointed but I knew we still had a lot of time left. Maybe I'd be able to get him up again. Jake laid there with me resting and babbled about how he couldn't believe this was happening and how he had always fantasized about me. From what he said that was a popular pastime of all the males that worked at the Center. I really had no idea.

"So how does this work between you two? Joe says 'Fuck' and you say 'Who'?" Jake asked.

"Pretty much," I answered.

"Man, that's fucked up. But I'm not complaining."

Then he told me he wanted me to suck his cock. I went after it with enthusiasm and after a few minutes I had him hard again. He began fucking me again, but this time he lasted a long time. We did it on the bench, in a chair, and even with me bent over the ball return. I was so horny I had three nice orgasms before he shot his second load into me.