A Costly Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she climbed onto the bed he protested, "You're crazy! Why the hell should I do that for you! No way."

Straddling his head she gave him an ultimatum, "Well I could just go back to teasing you then if you don't want the break. Or I could smack your balls for a bit to convince you. I don't enjoy causing pain, but if you're going to be difficult..." Realizing he had little choice he submitted and once again did his best to please her with his mouth. Fortunately for him she was satisfied with the one orgasm, but unfortunately that also meant the gag was back in his mouth and she was back in her teasing position.

The rest of the night was more of the same. She kept him on edge for as close and as long as she could, checking in every half hour for him to give in and amazed when he refused. She was certain he was on the verge of breaking earlier, but still wasn't too concerned. It was only a matter of time and this way was far more enjoyable. After an hour and a half she bartered the second number, six, and another face riding orgasm.

Victor cursed himself for breaking his promise, but again with mental gymnastics told himself it was fine. As long as he didn't give out the fourth number he was just stalling for time. Waiting for the help that he irrationally was convinced was coming. He told himself that he was playing her and not the obvious opposite.

Realizing she needed to step up her game, she slid down between his legs and used her mouth to continue driving him insane. She had to be much more careful and couldn't bring him as close as before, but the new sensations had the desired effect. Alternating between licks up and down the length and planting little kisses and sucks, paying special attention to the head, but never putting him in her mouth was causing him to continuously squirm and beg for more. It took her a moment to realize she forgot to gag him again, but he was too far gone to even consider calling for help. Besides, hearing him beg was much more appealing than the muffled moans. Once she felt he was primed enough she let just the head slide in and out of her mouth a few times, giving them both a taste, then taunted, "You know I could deep throat you if I wanted. I could slide every inch of your cock into my mouth. Would you like that, sweetie?"

"Oh yes, fuck, god, yes please!" he continued rambling, much to her delight.

"Well, all you ha..."

To her surprise he cut her off, "Seven! Seven! Fuck, please suck me! Please let me cum!" She ignored his whining as she got up to write down the third digit. While she was thrilled victory was almost at hand, she was also a little disappointed the game was almost over.

Back between his legs she gave his head a few more kisses then warned him, "Keep your hips still, sweetie. If you thrust into my mouth you'll make me angry and I don't think you'll want that in your current position." With slight fear he nodded and used his remaining willpower to keep still as she excruciatingly slowly slid him into her mouth and down her throat. In and out, over and over. It wasn't long before he knew he was lost, He was prepared to not only give her the final number, but access to his bank account if she asked. Anything if she would finally just let him cum! In the meantime, his brain was too fried and he could only babble incoherently, with an occasional "please" and "cum" the only words she could make out.

Growing tired and noticing the sky outside was getting slightly brighter, she stopped sucking and sighed, knowing it was time to wrap this up. She crawled up the desperate man's body, ensuring to avoid touching his frustrated cock, and stopped his babbling by giving him a deep kiss which he eagerly returned. After a few moments she broke it off, "Okay sweetie, I have to go soon. I want to feel your big, hard cock inside me sooo bad, but you know what you have to give me first, don't you?" With a sad, desperate look he quietly nodded. "That's my good boy. Give me the last number and I promise to give you a good fucking."

Weakly, he gave in, "Five. It's five. Please fuck me and make me cum. Please!"

After a big smile and a bigger kiss, she got off the bed, grabbed her handbag, and went to the safe to try the code. Rewarded with a whirr it unlocked and she went through its contents, first retrieving her own wallet then going through everything else he placed inside. Once satisfied, she came back to the bed, but not before finding her underwear and putting it back in his mouth. "Well, Victor, thank you very much." She then pulled another item from her bag, "Since I'm a woman of my word, I'm going to fuck you now. Just like before, you're not allowed to move your hips. I don't want my ride to end too soon, got it sweetie?"

He was beyond any shame or caring, he only wanted one thing no matter the cost! Nodding vigorously, he let loose a stream of muffled begging.

She laughed, "Poor sweetie. So desperate." Climbing back on the bed, she straddled him and he watched in rapt attention as she positioned his cock and very slowly slid him inside. His head fell back on the pillow as his eyes rolled back even further. This was a bliss he never felt before. It was even better than his first time those many years ago. But when nothing else happened he looked back up just in time to see her holding a small cylindrical device, flip a switch, and press it against herself. It was immediately apparent that it was a small bullet vibrator. She moaned in pleasure as the vibrations flowed through her and into his cock, as she slowly grinded against him. Of course, it wasn't enough to push him over the edge despite how extremely worked up he was. However, it was more than enough to give her yet another orgasm at his expense. As she came she involuntarily hopped up and down a few times, giving him enough sensation to bring him close. Unable to resist any longer he began thrusting into her. Not only did she not care he broke his promise, but she was enjoying it. "Oh yes, sweetie, fuck me! Fuck your Goddess!" Thrilled this was finally it, he went faster. Just a few more seconds he knew he would explode, and apparently she did as well as she abruptly raised herself off of him, leaving him thrusting and fucking nothing but air. Like a banshee he screamed through the gag. She can't possibly be this cruel! She's taken everything from him and she promised. She promised!

Ignoring his desperate, muffled pleas and without a word she left the bed and went to the bathroom. Moments later he heard the shower running. Helplessly he did his best to relax, and much to his surprise fell asleep, exhausted from the night's activities.

And this is where we first found Victor. After holding him on the edge for a few moments she stopped and picked up the vibrator she was using earlier. With some more small pieces of rope from her bag, she lined it up along the top of his shaft, not the sensitive underside, and tied it in place, then turned it on the lowest setting. "There, that should keep you entertained until the maid finds you and hopefully will avoid any mess for her to clean up." She giggled at her comment then gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Victor, sweetie, you were amazing. I have your address, maybe I'll surprise you one day! For now you can keep my panties as a souvenir from your trip. Something to remember me by. Just remember, I promised to fuck you, and I'd say you're pretty well fucked right now, wouldn't you? Take care!" And with that she got up and went to the door, once again ignoring his screams and pleading. As she went out the door she ensured she switched the sign from "Do Not Disturb" to "Please Service Room." Blowing him a final kiss the door was closed and he was alone with a vibrator doing its best to keep him hard and little else.

Humiliated, defeated, and horny beyond belief, Victor could only lay there and wait, wondering what he's going to say to the poor person who finds him. Luckily, he didn't have to wait too long when he heard a knock at the door and a voice call out, "Housekeeping." He froze, ready to die from embarrassment. When the door opened and they locked eyes she yelled, "Ah fuck!" Then sighed, "Jesus, I don't get paid enough for this. Do you need help, sir, or is this some game?" Flushed red with embarrassment he did his best to get her to help. Hesitantly, she came over to him and removed the underwear from his mouth, quickly dropping it to the floor in disgust.

"Thank you, sorry. Please untie me? I was robbed. Please?"

She began untying his right wrist and couldn't help but ask, "Why did they strip you and put that, uh, thing on your, uh, thing?" Once his wrist was free, Victor quickly untied the other one, "You know what, never mind. I'll just come back later." Before he could say anything she was gone and the door closed again.

Once his hands were free, he pulled the vibrator off his cock and flung it to the floor. Ignoring his sexual frustration and desperation, he untied his legs and ran over to the open safe before calling 911. What he saw caused him to freeze. Everything was there. His wallet, phone, watch...everything! Going through his wallet he had all of his cash, cards, and identification. The only thing different was a note that wasn't there before:

"Dearest sweetie Victor,

Last night was AMAZING! I hope you didn't have your way with the maid or hurt yourself jerking off! If you can wait I'll make it worth your while tonight. Maybe I'll let you tie me up this time! Give me a call.

Kisses,

Your Goddess, Angela"

It was followed by her phone number and a red kiss mark. He stared at the note and reread it a dozen times. Still in disbelief he set it down in the safe and went back to bed. The overpowering urge to masturbate faded enough where the need to sleep was more powerful. He decided to nap and save it for Angela later. He dozed and dreamed of the dirty things he would do to her in retaliation.

12