A Costume for Every Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fourth boy strolled forward and said, "We are going to combine your last two punishments. My cock in your throat while Headmaster administers a caning. I hope you're ready for this." He unveiled his cock, huge and throbbing, my heart pounded, I wanted that cock.

"Put her on the caning bench and strap her down good. Bad girls don't get any wiggle room. Big girls have to learn to just take what they deserve." the Headmaster smiled a crooked grin, but there was a twinkle in his eye.

Strapped to the bench, boobs hanging on either side, they swung with every movement while the boys strapped me down. When they were done, I had not one inch of wiggle room anywhere. Every part of me was open to whatever use or abuse that was coming my way. I almost felt like a naughty school girl. The Headmaster stroked the back of my bare thighs with his cane, tapped my bottom, then tucked the scrap of skirt into the waistband further baring my backside.

UPS arrived at my side offering me a sip of water before the punishment began. I swallowed greedily, moaning aloud when he moved away only to reappear, camera once again in hand.

The fourth boy positioned himself at my head, cock in hand and ran the bulbous tip over my lips. The Headmaster cleared his throat and said, "Naughty schoolgirl, you will be caned on the bare backside, the strokes will fall every five seconds until the young Master at your mouth cums down your throat. Think about it, the quicker you can make him cum, the fewer the strokes that will mark your lily white ass."

"Boys, help her along, I think her nipples could use a little more work. Lay down and suckle at them, suck hard, chew on them...make sure she knows you are paying attention to them."

"Let us begin..." those three seemingly innocent words booming from the loudspeaker opened the gates to hell from whence all of these earth walking demons must have tumbled forth in the guise of Halloween revelers dressed in human costumes.

Boy number four rammed his cock so far down my throat that protesting was not an option and the Headmasters cane started its five second dance on my thighs. Bound so tight, the only movement was that of muscles rippling, trying to get away from the pain center. But every five seconds another line of fire rose like a ladder leading to my bare ass. The two boys at my nipples were suckling so hard, pulling at my teats with their teeth. The throat pounding of the cock was where I needed to concentrate...make him cum, make this end.

My tongue quickly started to rub his thickened vein, pressing upwards, compressing the thick cock to the roof of my mouth, breath....quickly before he rams back in. I could hear the crowd counting the strokes, at twenty I thought that it would all be over because I couldn't endure any more pain when with a flick of his cane, the tip landed at the rosy bud that had just been punished by Pinocchio's nose. My teeth clamped down at the base of the cock in my mouth, my tongue flicking at the shaft as my body shook, cumming in wave after wave after painful wave of pleasure born of sheer sensation. My body dancing in its bonds, shaking the bench that held me bound, when I felt the thick hot salty ooze of spunk flood my mouth. As boy number four pulled back, still jetting his semen, the Headmaster's hand rose once again, not noticing my task was complete and landed his cane sure and true in the meat of my pussy, the tip kissing my tortured clitoris, and the orgasm rolled on until there was only blackness and quiet.

When I awoke, UPS and my post man were sitting watching me. Both men were smiling. UPS said, "Well now, I have never seen you come quite so hard or so long. You were a woman possessed. We've cleaned you up and now you need to join the party, you could probably use some food and drink after those performances." He leaned in to kiss me softly on the lips. The post man held my hand, brought it to his lips and said, "Maiden fair, you are a wondrously sexual human being, I have a new costume picked out for you."

More scraps of material, but these ones sexy and sensual. A soft green shift, sleeveless, just covering my ass this time and a gauzy filmy dress to go over top. Neither doing much to hide the assets underneath, but pretty and feminine.

Holding both their hands I emerged from behind the curtain to applause from the naked men arranged in various poses around the room.

I laughed, a delighted laugh, deciding this was not hell after all but more like paradise.

As I wound my way around the room I was able to eat sweet treats, cheeses and breads from naked men holding the edibles in very interesting ways. Now it was my time to tease, caress and maybe to please if the mood so took me.

"Attention, five lucky men in this room will have the good fortune to have this ethereal maiden...but it's her choice of how you will cum. Pick your poison Purty, and Happy Halloween!"

"I think I will start with you...." and with that I knelt down in front of the man who had donuts so deliciously displayed on his erect cock. Nibbling, licking and sucking, I removed the donuts and proceeded to suck the creamy goodness from the end of his cock.

"Can I ask a question?" I looked up at the loudspeaker.

"Yes, you may."

"Are there any real rules as to how I make them cum?"

"Ummmmmmm, no I don't think we have a rule book." I heard the chuckle as he turned the microphone off.

"Two at once I think." I took the hand of a naked man, huge erect cock bobbing as he walked and sat him in a straight back chair. I licked his cock, making it slippery, then smeared some olive oil over him, rubbing it in until he was wriggling in his seat.

I found a second man with an impressive cock and took him to stand near the seated man. "I need some help in the form of muscle. I need four men to assist please." Instantly I had four assistants. "Hold his arms behind his back and make sure he stays seated throughout the entire ride." Smiling as two men quickly obeyed and the seated man started to look a little nervous. Grabbing the olive oil, I smeared the ass of the second man as they both started to get a picture of what was going to happen. "Now for my other assistants, I need you to help this man mount that thick cock...I want to see him sitting on his lap, cock fully engaged."

Both men protested loudly, demanding to be released, but the crowd just keep cheering us on. With a scream of pain and outrage, the burly helpers plunked the helpless man onto the slippery thick cock and let his own weight drive it deep in his ass.

Beckoning to UPS and my post man, I asked them to lift me up onto the second mans cock...letting his cock sink in my pussy, I rode them both hard. The bottom man came first exploding into the ass of the man whose cock I was squeezing with my pussy. With a scream the second man filled my cunt with his spunk...hot and sticky. Smiling I got up and grinning ...I said, "Glad there were no rules at how I made you cum." I kissed each man full on the lips and stood in the middle of the room.

"One last performance, two more men...and I think you know who you are." There was a slight murmur rose through the crowd as my two favorite men arrived at my side. Batting my lashes..."It's almost the witching hour guys, strip me naked and take me hard...fuck me in my ass and my pussy at the same time...seal me up with cock."

My clothes tumbled quickly to the floor as UPS lifted me and dropped me onto his cock, the post man slid in behind and drove his cock into my ass...we fucked as if dancing in the middle of the floor, two cocks in....two cocks out...the music rose in volume as our screams of passion drowned them out. We heralded our climax with a scream of "Happy Halloween!"

12