A Couch Session

Story Info
Goddess summons her pet for a session of worship.
3.5k words
3.73
900
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written by two authors - MichelleGraham and myself. This is my first attempt at co-writing with the alternating points of view. Hope you enjoy!

I have been submitting to my Goddess for almost a year now. One of my most frequent tasks has been to provide worship. Sometimes that may be as simple as a shoulder massage. Other times it may be full body, oral worship. I had no clue what she wanted today. Her text merely said...

"I need worship and you need practice. I'll be waiting. Let yourself in."

I hurried to her house and let myself in the front door. The moment the door opened, she heard me and called out for me to join her in the family room.

I sat waiting on my couch. I wore my silk robe and it clung in all the right places. My legs curled underneath me. The lights were dim but there was still plenty of light to see.

My pet came walking in the room. He tried to contain the excitement on his face, knowing if he looked too eager he may be limited in his experience today. But it had been a while since my body had been worshiped and I was going to take full advantage of our time together.

"Hello pet."

I had a required protocol greeting to kneel and kiss her hand, but as she greeted me, I immediately dropped to one knee for just a moment.

"Good afternoon, Goddess"

I then rose and moved closer, kneeling again in front of the couch...waiting...till she extended her hand. I held it and gave it a soft kiss. I couldn't avoid glancing up to take in my Goddess - her silk robe showing all her curves as it clung to her body.

"I've been very tense lately. It is going to be a long afternoon of tending to my needs."

I leaned back and kicked my feet out from under me, just out of his reach.

He shifted closer, almost crawling until he was able to grasp my feet. He took them both in his hands starting with gentle rubbing and soft kisses. Once he had properly greeted both feet he rested one in his lap and started a deeper rub of the underside of my foot. Kissing and licking and working his way up to my ankle.

As I began massaging her feet, I couldn't help but let my eyes roam up and down her legs. When she shifted on the couch, her robe had fallen open enough to reveal her naked legs all the way up to...well, as far as could be revealed without me seeing her pussy.

My Goddess has great legs! Her thighs are big and strong but so soft to the touch. Her calves are very shapely with firm muscles. And then her feet - near perfection. Always with a great pedicure. It's easy to tell she takes great care of her feet.

In my hands, her feet felt soft as I began to massage them both a bit. But to give each one proper attention, I quickly lowered one to my lap so that I could massage the other with both hands.

As I used my thumbs to really knead her arch and the sole of her foot, I leaned in and kissed and licked each toe. Slow licks. Soft kisses.

I slid my hands up to massage her ankles and lowered my head to lick the bottom of her foot. One long, slow, firm lick from the base of her heel all the way up to the bottom of her toes. And as I moved up and around her toes, I let her big toe slip right in my mouth...sucking it all the way in...and suckling on it. I loved using my mouth to worship her feet!

I felt her relaxing. Heard her sigh. And I lowered that foot to my lap so that I could repeat the same attention to her other foot.

I nestled my free foot deep in between his legs.

"Pet, you are already so excited and we have only just begun. I can feel your cock throbbing against my foot."

I pressed harder knowing I was rubbing my toes over his already straining cock. He was already sucking on my toes. I took my foot from his mouth and rested my ankle on his shoulder.

"The rest of my legs need attention."

He couldn't help himself, his eyes went straight up my legs hoping to catch a glimpse of what, if anything, I was wearing under my robe. He let himself drift and knew he had lingered too long. He fumbled to get his hands to my leg, almost knocking my leg off his shoulder in the process.

"Sorry Ms."

I mumbled, as I looked sideways and tried to get my hands busy massaging her leg. I almost pushed her ankle off my shoulder but she put it back in place, making sure to smack her foot against the side of my face.

"Focus, pet. Look at me."

I immediately shifted from looking sideways at her leg to looking right at her...my eyes straight ahead, starting at the dark crevice of shadow between her thighs.

"My eyes are up here, pet. Focus!"

I blushed and looked up at her face.

"Much better. Now try to focus on giving my legs a good massage."

My hands worked up and down her calf, over her knee, and the lower part of her thigh. But she was making sure my focus was at least partly directly elsewhere as her toes continued to rub my aching erection.

I enjoyed stroking him with my toes. I knew how difficult it made focusing on the task at hand. I ran my foot down one thigh then up the other. Tucking my toes under his balls to feel the weight of them, full and ready. Then back to the head to make sure he didn't relax too much.

I could feel his eyes wandering, searching, trying to see what was under the robe. It was fun to watch him drift off. Focusing on what he wanted to see, but could not. Focusing on not letting himself cum on my foot.

"Kisses, pet, don't forget to kiss as you rub."

I nudged his face with my calf, pulling his attention back. Then I adjusted in my seat. Letting my robe slip ever so slightly down my tits and my legs part just enough so my thighs were no longer touching.

I found myself in a maddening swirl of desires, demands, teases and impulses. Her bare foot and naked leg right next to my face certainly got my attention, along with her demands for kisses. I turned my head so I could kiss her ankle and calf as I rubbed her leg.

But at the exact same moment, the toes on her other foot were busy sliding up and down my thighs, fondling my balls, and rubbing my cock through my jeans.

And right in front of me, she adjusted herself on the couch and I saw her thighs separate more and the top of her robe slipped down to reveal quite a lot of cleavage and her breasts.

I tried to block the need that was building in my crotch but I really couldn't split my attention between kissing her leg and trying to peek at her body. Her thighs were spread...just a bit. No longer touching. But still..a bit of a shadow. And her tits were so fucking sexy. And...

"Stop what you're doing pet. Stand. Strip. Then resume your worship."

I could see my words sent a shock through his body. He instantly stopped caressing my leg. He gently took my foot and placed it on the floor. Then he shifted to gently touching the top of my foot that was busy teasing his cock.

"May I remove your foot?"

I nodded. He was trying to not stare, he was afraid of being punished for being caught, but my breast had slid out, earlier than planned but it had the desired effect. He had to move my foot. Too far one way and he loses the gap between my thighs. Too far the other way he'll be punished again for trying to spread my legs before he was told. He has spent a lot of time learning my cues and he managed to slide out from under my foot without moving my leg position.

I started to gently run my fingers over my exposed nipple, bringing it to attention. I could see him catch his breath at the sight. His hands almost instantly going for his own. It was a quick touch as his hands then made their way to his shirt buttons.

"I saw that." I said with a smirk and smile.

He knew better than to respond. I watched as he unbuttoned each button.

I let my hand slip under my robe to play with my other nipple.

He finished with his shirt, folded it and then removed his tee-shirt. Then on to his pants. Buttons, zipper then slowly down his legs.

"Oh pet! I do love when you wear my favorite color. Such a beautiful dark purple."

There is the blushing I was waiting for. He smiled as he hooked his thumbs in the band and pulled them down. He folded them and added them to the pile. Standing before me, ready to please me, my naked boy toy, my pet.

"Mmmm"

I took my free hand and started to caress my thigh.

I felt almost overwhelmed by impulses.

My Goddess has very large, very beautiful breasts. And one was now fully exposed as her gown had fallen open. She was idly pinching and rolling that nipple in her fingers. The nipple was already so big and so hard...but it looked like it got even more engorged with every pinch. I wanted to reach out and feel that nipple!

But the hem of her gown had also separated in the front and the opening was pulled wide so far up that...the smallest movement now would fully expose her pussy. And her other hand was slowly sliding up and down her big thigh...drawing my eyes toward her crotch with every stroke. I wanted to reach up and touch her there, as well.

And yet, Ms was still mostly covered while I was standing before her totally naked. My little cock was throbbing and poking straight out with excitement and one impulse was to cover myself with my hands. I was always embarrassed to be on display this way. But I knew if I tried, Ms would immediately stop me.

I managed to not give in to those impulses. Instead I did what I had been instructed to do...return to kneeling and massaging her legs. I dropped to my knees in front of her, lifted her bare leg up and rested her ankle on my shoulder again, and began to massage her leg while turning my head to kiss her foot, her ankle, and her calf.

And I felt Ms immediately put her other foot right back where it had been...teasing my cock.

I wrapped my toes around the head of his cock, squeezing. I knew it would not be long before he was begging if I kept this up.

I let my fingers wander further up my inner thigh. Letting my finger tips glide across my skin.

He was doing good at keeping his hands moving on my legs but I knew where his attention was focused. His breath caught when my fingers would disappear under my robe. He tried to control his humping of my foot.

"I'm not ready for you to cum pet, but I'm ready to cum."

I squeezed my tit in my hand and let my legs part more. My foot coming off of his cock, as it was no longer my focus. I brought both of my hands to my tits and started playing with them. Letting my head fall back and enjoy all the touching.

"Mmmmm"

I wasn't sure what she meant when she said she was ready to cum. Was it a command? An invitation? Or just a statement of how she felt? My chances of guessing correctly were 2 out of 3...so I went for it. The fact that she moved her foot from my aching cock made it easier.

I shuffled forward on my knees. Now instead of kissing her foot and calf, I was suddenly kissing her inner thigh. And while one hand was now caressing her thigh, the other slipped right up her inner thigh to her pussy.

Ms' perfectly shaved pussy was soaking wet with her juices. I slid the tips of my fingers up and down her swollen pussy lips, trailing one finger deep between them. I kept sliding them up...circling her clit.

The loud moan let me know that, even if I had guessed wrong, she wasn't going to stop me now.

He tended to my needs quickly and without hesitation. Even if he wasn't sure if I was telling him what I was going to do or what I wanted him to do he went straight for my hot, wet pussy. He already knew the ways to touch it. He had been taught exactly what I liked. To read how my body reacted.

He settled into his perfect position. He could see all of me from his spot nestled between my thighs. Both of my tits were now exposed. My nipples were big and hard as I continued rolling them between my fingers. His eyes were always scanning my body. It is how he learned to anticipate what I wanted like a good little toy.

His fingers spread my lips apart exposing the hardening bump of my clit. Spinning circles with his fingers. Bringing me closer and closer with each circle. My head was spinning as I held on as long as possible. I was gripping the couch cushions. The waves of my first of many orgasms were surging through me. Moans of pleasure escaping with every breath.

Ms was no longer worried about teasing me. Now it really was all about worshiping her, pleasing her...which is exactly why she had called me in. I felt her body trembling as she tried to hold back her orgasm...letting it build as much as possible.

I had learned exactly what she liked. She taught me well. But she also appreciated when I added in my own little surprises. So as I spread her pussy lips with one hand and circled around and around her clit with the fingers from my other hand....I suddenly grasped her hard, swollen clit between my fingers and stroked it like a tiny cock.

That did it. One hand moved from grasping the couch cushion to grabbing my hair, her hips thrust up, and the first wave of orgasm hit hard. Her moans let me know she was really enjoying it.

And just as it peaked...as she was deep in the throes of that orgasm...I leaned in and took her pussy in my mouth. My tongue got busy lapping at her juices and then swirling around her clit. I wanted to help her ride this one and maybe even get a second orgasm right behind it.

I had taught him well, and he was eager to please. I was still holding his head and hair, keeping his face fully planted against my hot pussy. He was busy lapping up every drop as it came exploding out. I could tell he was not just cleaning the mess he had created. He was hoping to piggyback another orgasm. He knew I liked to not fully come down after the first one, and sometimes the second before the next one started. The intensity, the sensitivity was peeked and being able to build on them brought the orgasm to the next level.

I had both of my legs draped over his shoulders so I knew I could control where he was. With that I let go of his head and steadied myself for the next one. I untied my robe, that was now in the way as most of it had been pulled open. He tried to look up at me to see my body but I used my heels to put him in his place. That is when he knew he was meant to not stop until I could not take another orgasm.

"This is all about me, pet. Again."

I stopped trying to steal glances at her body, closed my eyes, and let all my focus be on my mouth and my fingers. How could I use them to push her right to that second orgasm?

I shifted my mouth and sucked her hard clit into my mouth...sealing my lips around it...and then flicking the tip of my tongue rapidly back and forth over the tip while sucking it. At the same time I pushed...two...then three....then four fingers up inside her hot, wet cunt. And it was wet! Soaking wet. My hand was instantly dripping as I did all I could to coax out more. What I couldn't lick up now, I looked forward to cleaning with my tongue later.

Her heels dug into my back as the second wave started to hit. I could feel her thighs trembling against the side of my head as her moans got louder and her hips started to thrust up trying to fuck my face.

My pet was a good boy. He knew when to suck, when to touch and how to make me cum. When he took my clit in his mouth my body tingled. Then the sucking and tongue flicks and I knew the second orgasm was about to hit. I wasn't sure how many fingers he was thrusting in but it was then I felt the flood release. My hips were thrusting against his face. Slow at first, then faster as I hit the peak. His tongue was lapping as fast as he could, trying to suck in every drop of the flood that was rushing out of me. The orgasm came in waves and felt like it may never stop. My head was light and spinning. I was moaning loudly and gasping for breath.

These were the moments I lived for. My Goddess was in the throes of a powerful orgasm. It seemed intense. And it just kept coming, wave after wave. And I kept doing exactly what was pushing her to that edge....sucking her clit, licking rapidly, and finger fucking her pretty pussy fast and hard.

And she had drenched me. She had squirted pussy juices in my mouth and down my throat. But she had also covered my face with her wetness and it dripped from my hand. She tasted amazing and felt so hot and soft and engorged.

I was so fucking turned on in that moment. I wasn't sure...but I felt like I might be dribbling bits of my mess onto the floor and that felt quite embarrassing. And I knew I would probably be punished for letting some of my stuff out without permission - or at least made to clean it up with my tongue.

But I didn't care at that moment. Usually, when Ms has an orgasm like this one...wave after wave...she is quite spent afterwards and not ready for a third. So I wanted to make this one last as long as possible for her.

The waves of the orgasm continued. It could have been seconds, minutes, hours. I wasn't aware of my own moans until I realized I was almost screaming in pleasure.

My body was shuttering. I could feel my juices pouring out of me, covering his face. He was still still licking, sucking but his fingers eased and were gently massaging my engorged pussy.

My hands were caressing my tits, my neck, my belly.

I was spent. My body euphoric. My hands falling to the side. My head leaning back. My body relaxing.

I slowly moved away...very gently easing my mouth off her pussy and my fingers away from her body. Once I had done so...kissing my way down her thighs....I knelt on the floor in front of her and waited.

After what felt like several minutes of just watching her slow her breathing and relax, eyes closed, head back...she finally spoke up....

"Go get a warm washcloth and clean me, pet. Then use your tongue to clean the floor of any wetness from either you or me. When all is clean, you may dress and go."

I followed her instructions...slowly wiping away any remaining wetness around her pussy and thighs. I then lowered my face and licked where I had dripped on the floor. Some of the drips were my own mess from my cock and some were her juices that dripped from my chin. I put the washcloth away and started to get dressed.

"Wait..."

I lifted my head so I could see him better.

"Show me."

I turned to show her my exposed cock before I pulled my jeans all the way up. It was still poking up in the air.

She laughed.

"I love when it's so desperate for my attention. Well, maybe next time. Go now."

She flicked her hand in the direction of the door.

"Yes, Goddess. Thank you for allowing me to serve."

I slipped out the door and left her to relax on her couch, exactly where I had found her.