A Country Man

Story Info
A city woman finds a country man.
964 words
3.98
23.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rm8181
rm8181
62 Followers

"No! No, no, no!" Shelby screams at her car.

Halfway to her destination, she pulls the limping car over to the side of the road, "Of all the places to get a flat tyre!"

Climbing out of the car, Shelby looks around at her surrounds. A vast emptiness surrounds her, fields and fields of farmland, horses grazing on the green grass near her car.

"What are you looking at, horse?" she snaps at the beautiful creature.

She kicks her front flat tyre, swears and opens her boot to retrieve the necessary tools. Mumbling tones of self-pity, she begins the arduous task of trying to unloosen the bolts on the front tyre.

"Grrrr....." she growls as the bolts don't budge, "Why couldn't you go flat in the city?! At least someone could help me!"

Her mobile phone as no coverage, there is not a house for as far as the eye can see, and this lonely road is not likely to see another car for the day.

"You had to take the back way, didn't you," she continues to mutter as her office hands cannot loosen the bolts, "All that time in the gym and I can't even change a tyre!"

"Maybe I can help?"

The voice startles her, and she swings around to the noise. There, on the other side of the fence, sitting on beautiful brown horse, a tall strapping man has ridden up beside her.

The usually talkative Shelby is lost for words.

He climbs off his horse, takes off his country hat, nods and leaps the fence in one bound. His jeans are tight and his shoulders cast a broad shadow over the land, "I'm Ryan."

He holds out his large hand for introduction, "Sh... Shelby."

His strong hand almost shallows hers, "Now, Miss, can I help you?"

His face his strong and tan, his eyes a piercing blue.

"I... I can't seem to change the tyre."

Ryan reaches across, and with no effort, he unloosens the bolts. He looks up at Shelby and smiles a beautiful smile. He walks around to the back of the car and with ease, he unloads the spare tyre and replaces the old.

Shelby is stunned.

"Is that all I can help you with Miss?"

"Um... well..."

"I best be going then."

"No wait," Shelby stops him, "I have to thank you."

"That's ok. I don't mind helping, you sure are prettier than most of the things I've seen today."

Shelby smiles, "Let me just check the tyre."

She bends from the hips, pointing her gym toned butt back towards him. She checks the bolts, leaving her legs straight and butt in the air. She turns her head to see him staring at her behind. Shelby runs her fingers up the back of her legs, all the way up to her behind, raising her skirt in the process. She stands and sees the large bugle in his skin tight jeans.

"Now, the tyre looks fine. Let me thank you properly," she smiles cheekily.

She walks across and places her hand on the large bugle in his pants. Biting her bottom lip, she undoes his belt and reaches her hand down his jeans. Now, Ryan is lost for words.

She pulls out his member and it flops out. It is large and strong. It quickly hardens into an enormous member.

She moves down to her knees, placing her tongue around his tip. He tastes like man. She stretches her jaw and swallows him whole.

He groans in his deep voice. Shelby continues to rub his hard, big cock as she holds him in her mouth. Her hand has to stretch to reach all around his member.

He is so big. So manly.

She stands up, pulls down her knickers, hitches her skirt and bends over the bonnet of her car, "Fuck me, big boy."

He obliges, walking up behind her and holding her still. He enters his large cock into her wet pussy, pushing himself deep inside her. She yelps, he is so big and strong.

She feels every piece of his manhood reaching deep inside her. She has never felt someone so deep before. He is reaching places she never knew could excite her.

His large hands hold her behind and he begins to slowly enter in and out of her. He continues slowly. His member caresses her in all the right places but soon she can not take it anymore.

"Harder!" Shelby demands.

He obeys, slamming his cock into and out of her wetness. His cock is wide, stretching her, bringing her to orgasm quickly. He continues to pump her, ramming himself deep inside.

He lifts one of her legs onto the car and slowly rounds his hands on her behind. She feels his finger reach for her behind.

Wow.

She feels his finger enter her anal, forcing its way in.

In the blistering sunshine, in the middle of the open air, she orgasms again.

Suddenly, he rams her hard.

Really hard.

Her hips jam against the bonnet of the car. It hurts.

But she loves it.

He continues to treat her like a piece of meat, slamming himself into her. She tries to hold herself up, but he is too strong. The bones on her hips hurt but he continues to ram his member into her.

Wow.

He grips the skin on her behind and uses it to force himself deeper.

Wow.

She feels him come. He unleashes a last burst of energy into her, then pulls out and lies on the bonnet of the car, his face looking up towards the sky, a smile drifting across his face.

"Wow," he pants.

Shelby collapses next to him and snuggles into the muscular arm of the country man, happy that her tyre became flat.

rm8181
rm8181
62 Followers