A Country Practice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gemma is special," John said to me quietly, "because she is basically a nymphomaniac. But Carly is bi and also she'll take it up the arse."

"Gemma has a hot bod," I pointed out with a grin, knowing John had had plenty of turns himself.

"I would give money to fuck that tight little arse," he said and I could tell he was completely serious.

I already was aware that John sometimes plays with guys but he knew I am totally straight. So nothing happened between us and, besides, we were too busy watching Patricia and Carly as their action got hotter. It was the most incredible thing to watch two women have lesbian sex in front of an audience of two very horny guys. Carly was fingered to some powerful orgasms and I saw Pat was using three fingers in the younger woman's hole. Then she pushed Pat back and got to work on those big tits. My cock was ready to burst when Carly moved around and the two women got into a full-on "69" out there in an open field on a warm autumn afternoon.

As John and I set out more food I listened to the magical sounds of Patricia cumming as her cunt flooded Carly's mouth. We all knew Pat isn't made to cum endlessly and so there was no surprise when she moved to swap positions, silently urging Carly to lie back on the blanket as the older redhead went back to work, using her lips and tongue to drive her lover to more and louder orgasms.

Finally the two women were sated, at least temporarily. But their show wasn't done, as I realised when John took out his stiff cock. Before I knew what was happening Pat was sucking her husband's cock and Carly was on her knees in front of me, extracting my cock and stroking it before taking it fully in her mouth. I couldn't last long and soon was emptying my balls into her eager mouth. Carly swallowed it all and I noted that the older sister didn't have any trouble with my volume.

Next to us, Patricia had withdrawn John from her mouth and jerked him quickly until she was catching his load on her face and in her red hair. That was another new one for me.

After eating and drinking some more, everyone had recovered and was ready for more play. I was almost beside myself as I just could not believe how casual the sex was amongst this new group I'd joined.

The two women sucked us both to full size and then got into position for a rear-entry fucking, side by side. John said I should take his wife and I had no objection to that. I was eager to make those big tits sway out there in the cool air and Patricia was keen as well. "Oh baby, fuck yeah," she groaned as I buried myself in her cunt.

I gave her the best I could, sometimes deep, sometimes shallow and sometimes quick or slower. "Give that big arse a slap," said John with a laugh and I followed his instruction and gave his wife a couple of hard spanks on either cheek. She does have a big butt and the slaps made her flesh jiggle in a very sexy way. Her groans of delight and her soft "yes, spank me baby" convinced me she was enjoying it and I gave her a few more until I heard her having a gentle climax.

By then John had plunged his cock into Carly's back passage. It was like John had said - the older sister loved cock in her butt. The sight and sounds of the other woman being anal fucked drove me past the point of no return. For the third time I pumped my semen into an older woman just as Carly and John shared their own orgasms and he shot his load into her arse.

"You're a good learner," said Patricia with a smile as she drove me home. I replied that she was welcome to give me extra lessons anytime.

There as one other thing I learned that day - I started shaving my balls after that, having seen that John does and figuring it could only be a good thing when a woman wanted to touch or lick me down there.

**************

The next weekend I went back to Lauren - a family birthday that I could not avoid. We did fuck on the Saturday night and I was in the mood to take charge. I gave her a good cunt-eating and was rewarded with some somewhat intense orgasms on her part. Then I shoved my cock into her and I fucked her a little harder than usual. I even grabbed her ankles and lifted her slim "model's legs" onto my shoulders and bent her in half as I thrust deeper into my girlfriend than ever before. When I knew she was done I released my own climax, this time pulling out at the last second and spraying my semen over her flat tummy.

Lauren wanted to know what had gotten into me. I told her I had missed her and had been watching some porn to cope with my "celibacy". She smiled at that. "I don't mind giving my doctor a little treat," she said with a giggle.

The other significant event around that time was I noticed Gemma had changed some of her shifts at the hospital. I was sure she'd done it so we'd see more of each other at work. I only got one more headjob in the hospital over the next few weeks. And I was sure Gemma was still getting plenty of screwing with other guys in between me. In fact, Patricia made sure to point that out to me. She told me there was a truckers' rest area on the highway on the other side of town. According to her, Gemma had some regulars that she met out there for some quick "suck and fuck" and drinking multiple loads of cum. I still didn't feel any different about Gemma when I heard that.

**************

For a time Patricia took even more of a special interest in me. It was like she decided to be my mentor and willing teacher. It turned out Patricia's biggest sexual thrill was fucking younger guys - the younger the better. John happily allowed her to spend time with me, teaching me more of the finer points of an active sex life. He didn't mind the "age thing" in general though he had drawn the line when Patricia caused a near scandal by seducing the youngest member of the A-grade football team.

For me it was like "Alice behind the looking glass" with an older woman only too happy to fuck me on a casual basis and teach me more tricks and show me more thrills.

About a week after the foursome by the creek Patricia phoned and said she wanted to come out to visit. It was going to be after work so there was no need to ask if we were going to fuck. We went straight to the bedroom and again she undressed with such a casual confidence that I even told her she was a sexy woman. Pat laughed at that but soon had me between her legs giving her a slow lick and suck of her sopping count. I loved the size of her clit and Pat showed me how to use my fingers in her cunt at the same time. "Curl your fingers," she instructed me. "Yes baby, that's the spot that makes me cum hard." Then she told me to slide two fingers into her butt hole while I was eating her cunt - she explained it was a great way to prepare a woman for having her arse screwed. The orgasm she had was proof enough for me it was an effective technique.

After a rest we fucked a little more, with me on top and Pat just lying back and enjoying the sensations. I could feel my balls starting to boil and I mentioned about cumming on her face. Pat said that was the one thing that was off-limits. "John gives me a lot of freedom and I respect him for that. He's the only man I'll allow to give me a facial." I kind of understood her point.

I couldn't be too upset anyway because Pat loves being arse-fucked and she felt it was her duty to improve my technique. That night she showed me how to enter her bum in missionary position and, to help ease me in, she was playing with her clit. It was amazing to find a woman so relaxed about her sexuality and what works for her. I even helped myself to those big tits, softly pinching and pulling on her nipples as I'd seen her do to herself and she moaned her pleasure to me.

After a few minutes of that we switched back to doggy-style so Pat could get my entire cock in her bum hole. Just like her husband had said, I slapped her butt cheeks a few rimes and she moaned loudly in response. "Cum inside my butt Josh," she murmured and I thrust harder and deeper until I spewed my semen deep inside her bowels. "Oh god, I love it when you do that baby," she whispered to me as I held her afterwards.

A few nights later, I remember, Gemma followed me home from work. She pressed those gorgeous tits against me and softly fondled my cock and balls. Gemma had never shown such a soft, gentle side to me. But I'd just come off two long back-to-back shifts and I was exhausted. Gemma had come prepared and took out a huge vibrator from her bag. She begged me to suck on her tits which I happily did while she plunged that huge object into her horny, slutty cunt. I murmured something about her shaving her cunt bare some time. Then I watched Gemma use both hands to ream her hole with that big buzzing cock, crying out her pleasure and cumming continuously until even she was ready for a pause.

We fell asleep naked next to each other. When I awoke to the alarm next morning, Gemma had already left but I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

Life could not have been any better and the move to the country was turning into a total success - and that was before I counted my progress at work.

************

John paid me a visit on a Saturday afternoon about two weeks later. I had some time to myself before I waste before another shift that night. Two other guys came with him - Robbo from the footy club and Snake, the trucker friend who had helped start the whole thing.

The event was to be a gangbang for little Gemma. Needless to say it was my first and I had no idea what to expect. When she arrived shortly after, I didn't think Gemma was going to stop smiling. She seemed nervous and very excited. In fact, she was barely inside the house when she started undressing and showing off her fabulous body.

None of the guys waited either, me included. I had a real soft spot for Gemma but there was no way I was jealous of other guys fucking her. And there was no way I was going to miss out. I already knew what Gemma is and I admired and liked her for it, for being so brave.

I noticed one thing straight away - Gemma had shaved her cunt for the occasion. Her lips were so much more prominent and I could see they were already swelling with her list. She saw that I had noticed and we gave each other a silent look.

Gemma wasn't wasting time and she started out by sucking us all in turn, grabbing our butts and fondling our balls as we each gently jostled for a turn. It was good to have four of us guys so I could wait when I felt my climax welling up too soon. She looked so small surrounded by the four of us but our cocks looked so great as she wrapped her small hands around us and took each shaft into her mouth.

Robbo got on the floor on his back and Gemma straight away lowered herself onto him and started moving her hips. I could see she'd done this kind of thing before and greedily opened her mouth when Snake presented his cock to her again. He was by far the biggest of the men that day and I was impressed by how much Gemma could swallow. Of course, little Gemma was cumming almost come the first moment she was penetrated and it seemed she barely stopped for the next two hours. I could not believe my luck at stumbling across these people, and especially my gorgeous Gemma.

With such a fit, athletic body Gemma was up for anything the guys wanted. She rode cocks while others used her mouth. She went doggy and we all spit-roasted her and Gemma didn't even slow down when some of us thrust too deep into her throat and made her gag. I truly saw a woman that day who is the definition of insatiable. We all sucked on her tits and John even made time to give her hole a rest and eat her cunt till she screamed still more orgasms. He even licked her arsehole a few times while the rest of us were humping from behind. Robbo is strong enough that he could pick her up and fuck her in a standing position which was a great show in itself as her lithe body wrapped around him. The whole time we were fucking her I was watching her fabulous B-cup tits bounce and when she threw her legs over the guys' shoulders to give them total access I felt as if I'd fallen in love with Gemma.

All the guys came twice each. Mostly we shot in her mouth and Gemma swallowed every drop. John, though, did his usual thing and unloaded right on her face as Gemma was on all fours taking Snake in her cunt again. She was thrilled at John covering her face and it was the sexiest thing ever to see her so excited at being treated that way. For our finale, Robbo and I blasted our remaining seed over her fantastic, sweat-covered tits. Gemma grinned at us, rubbing our cock juice into her skin as we watched the show.

After the other guys left, I was almost speechless. There was nothing I needed to say anyway. Gemma must have known how fantastic she was for all of us. The main thought in my head was how privileged I was for Gemma to let me see her like that and how amazing she is. Gemma still had not stopped smiling but I could see even she was exhausted after all that effort. We showered together and then I had to rush for work. I made Gemma promise to have lunch with me at work on Monday.

*****************

First I had to make sure Gemma understood this was not an attempt for a workday headjob. I wanted to talk to her seriously. Mainly I wanted to tell her how great it was to have her in my place and that it had been wonderful to fall asleep with her that night.

"I think you've got the wrong chick," she replied coldly. I was sure that I didn't. But she told me "you know what I am and how many guys I fuck. I'm not the girl for you."

I said I knew what it meant to be a nymphomaniac and asked her why I should be bothered by that.

"No Josh," she said in a level voice. "I am a slut and a whore and I'm not about to change for anyone."

I wasn't asking her to change. "I like you a lot. More than any other woman I know. I don't want you to be different to how you are. I like you how you are. I am not asking you to change your lifestyle or to move-in with me. But it would be great if you did want to spend a couple of nights each week at my place and maybe sleep there once in a while. Let me get to know you better."

I meant every word but Gemma told me I was crazy and went off in a huff. I was feeling good - because Gemma had not said no.

The next day, Patricia found me at the hospital and demanded to know what I was doing. "You find some nice available sex and the first thing you do is fall in love? Shit Josh, you know Gemma will never be any different. What you saw on Saturday is what Gemma will always be. Don't set both of you up for heartbreak."

I told Pat the same thing I told Gemma - I didn't want her to change. I wanted Gemma just the way she is. "Gemma has so much life and so much energy," I told Patricia. "More than any girlfriend I've ever had. I love the fact she can be who she really is and I like her being around even when she has her clothes on."

Pat remained unconvinced. "Come over to the house on Thursday night," she said. "We'll be having a little group session and that will test how keen you are on our young Gemma."

I assumed Carly would be there and I was eager to get some more sex action with her too. Patricia just gave me "the look". She told me I was out of luck with Carly - "she knows Gemma is keen on you and she won't go there if it's her sister." I was a little disappointed but I tried to cover that by saying it was bad luck for Patricia.

"You don't have to worry about me. The other day when John was at your place, I spent the time trying out new vibrators with Carly." She gave me a wicked look and was gone.

12