A Couple Brought Together Act 05

Story Info
Final part of the first novella.
5.2k words
4.43
53.6k
18

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final Act of 'A Couple Brought Together'. However, the story will continue soon in 'A Couple Chained Apart', the second novella in the trilogy. Everything is based on actual events that took place between spring 2012 and early 2014. However, what follows is a fictionalised account and any resemblance to actual people or names is entirely coincidental.

The previous Acts in the dramatic arc of Chris and Jane's submission are: (I) 'Contract' (II) 'Catalyst' (III) 'Conflict' and (IV) 'Crisis'.

*****

ACT V: CATHARSIS

DAY THIRTY FIVE

Jane slid out of the window and started running. There was a full moon. It lit up the pathway like a stadium floodlight. She was barefoot, running naked through the night, escaping at last.

A window slammed open behind her and she heard loud voices, glass shattering.

"It's up to you! Him? Or you?" Her Master's voice shouted.

"Jane, help!"

It was Chris crying out. She ignored him and kept running. The winding path seemed endless, like a computer game. But real brambles cut her feet.

Suddenly something whistled past her ear. She heard a gunshot ricochet. It was a bullet, smacking into the gravel ahead. She had to keep running. She zigzagged, right, left, right.

Another gunshot. Her legs buckled. She fell over in slow motion. The bullet had ripped open her back. A great big hole, weeping crimson blood and creamy pus. She lay helpless, face down, hearing footsteps walking slowly up the path behind her.

She saw him standing above her in the moonlight.

Her Master was smiling.

"Them? Or you?"

Suddenly another couple appeared, a man and woman, standing next to him.

The woman was holding a pistol. She pointed it downwards.

"No!" Jane tried to scream.

She woke up in the pitch black, gasping for breath.

Her body and face were covered in sweat. The digital clock on the bedside table said 03:10.

Her heart was thumping.

She felt his gentle breathing on the back of her neck. He was sleeping peacefully, unaware of her nightmare. His stomach pressed lightly against her spine, his knee against her leg. He didn't always allow her to sleep in his bed. When he did it somehow felt special.

She took a few calm breaths, shut her eyes, and tried to go back to sleep.

*** *** ***

By now, Chris was spending his daylight hours above ground and he was only locked back in his cell overnight. Like Jane, he slaved hard from dawn to dusk, doing 14-hour days of household and garden chores. Due to the time of year, there was a lot to do outdoors; cutting, trimming, mowing, planting, moving debris, endless heavy tasks.

But I knew Chris was grateful for his promotion from living fulltime in the basement. I had warned him before we began that only I would decide when his prison fantasy would end. And, even now, I could decide to lock him back down in his cell any time I wanted during the remainder of his one-year contract.

I'd even stopped feeding him Prison Loaf. Like Jane, he now lived on healthy greens, raw vegetables, lean fish and tofu. His body was already leaner, wiry, pounds lighter.

And today he was getting his ultimate reward. His first orgasms in 35 days.

That's right. Orgasmssssss. Plural.

Chris and I carried the sturdy x-frame up from my basement onto the patio outside. It's a wooden crucifix that's screwed onto a rigid base of strong aluminum struts. I carefully strapped his wrists, ankles and waist into the leather straps, then tilted the x-frame back slightly so he was comfortably stretched out in the sunshine.

Earlier, Chris and Jane had set my outdoor dining table for lunch under the hot blue sky. I rolled the crucifix on its castors so that Chris was splayed at the head of the table, facing the sun, with a total of six places laid, three either side, for me and my guests. Finally I moved the large cream sun-umbrella and angled it so that our table was shaded but Chris remained in the hot sun.

My five male guests that day were Jacques, Dipak, Bert, his grand-nephew Jim, and a new buddy named Joshua. Jacques was also accompanied by his own slave Helene. He had come to pierce Jane's nipples for me.

Jim had returned Jane in good order. I'd been pleased to hear that she'd been a good wife to him during his leave. She'd 'looked after him' in the full sense of the phrase; home-cooked meals, washing and ironing, spring cleaning his place, and draining his balls.

While the men sipped our pre-lunch pink champagne, Helene made great ceremony of unscrewing Chris's steel Dictator chastity-tube. She had been the last female to touch his genitals, five weeks earlier. She released his equipment and 'ooo-d' and 'aaa-d' at his swollen balls and minor chafe marks, quickly bringing his freed cock up to full erection. His diaper rash was now fully healed.

Naturally, my guests all laughed and jeered, pointing our champagne glasses at his already sweating face and stretched out naked body. Helene was a skilled tease, running her red fingernails down Chris's bare chest, licking his nipples, kissing his earlobes. She touched his cock occasionally but mostly just caressed his body.

Our macho conversation was crudely explicit, all about Chris and Jane. We compared notes within Chris's earshot; Jacques was the only one who had fucked her bareback, the day he pierced her labia, and he recounted how sloppy her cunt had been.

Then Bert and Dipak relived Jane's first Bukkake. Everybody laughed as they described the shock on her face when her blindfold was finally taken off.

Jim gave us a few words about the past couple of days. He'd treated her nicely, taken her to pubs, introduced her to locals near where he lived.

She'd worn tight tops and short skirts that showed off her cleavage and legs. Naturally, he'd used her mouth and anus numerous times but he had been gruffly appreciative.

The fifth male was an extraordinary black guy I'd found recently on a sex contact site. His name was Joshua, although his nickname was 'Jumbo'. He was softly spoken, incredibly good looking, ebony black and six feet six tall. He was one of those men who pulled women effortlessly. The only reason he was looking on the internet was his penchant for kinky sex.

Joshua had the most beautiful, oversized cock to go with his handsome looks and ripped muscles. On his first casual visit to meet me, I'd interrupted Jane's household cleaning duties, so she could blow him while he and I chatted to get to know each other a little. I've read enough about 'big cocks' over the years to make me yawn, but Josh's was without doubt the largest I've ever seen. A true, Jumbo-sized trunk. Erect, it was over nine inches long and as thick as a wrist, almost purple, deeply veined and circumcised.

On that first meeting, Jane managed to get his plum helmet in her mouth and jerked him off with both her little hands. It only took her a couple of minutes but his orgasm was incredible. Jane was gulping for over ten seconds, trying to swallow it all as I'd trained her, but she couldn't cope and choked, retching his excess all over her skirt, stockings and my Persian rug. It was impressive young man's sperm; white, chunky, almost like breakfast porridge.

So now, a few days later, Josh and the others drank pink champagne and watched ringside with me as Helene built Chris's own erection up to frustrated fever pitch. Sunlight gleamed off his lean, pale body and beads of perspiration dripped down his face and chest. The new bald patch on top of his head reflected the sun's rays. His forearms and leg muscles clenched and unclenched as he lay strapped taut against the x-frame.

"And how iz the darling Jane?" Jacques asked. "Horny, of course?"

Everybody laughed. Jane was confined to the kitchen preparing our food.

"Of course." I replied. "But she's been learning self control."

"I had to pull out several times to prevent her from coming." Jim volunteered. "I'm talking ass and mouth. Trust me, eventually she'll learn to cum from anal."

"Not if I can help it." Bert muttered.

"I have bought some nice nipple rings for both of them. Matching."

We enjoyed a leisurely and delicious lunch; cold salmon, fresh asparagus, new potatoes, various salads, a magnum of chilled rose wine.

We discussed a wide range of topics too, not just sex. Jacques talked about wine making and his passion for Bordeaux. Joshua explained the rules of basketball to us. I chatted with Bert and Jim about Winston Churchill and his book 'The Second World War' that I was reading.

Meanwhile, throughout lunch, Helene used baby oil to moisten Chris's body until he shimmered with grease and sweat. She lubed his dick until it swayed with urgent, 35 day-old need.

"Are you intending to let him cum today?"

"Maybe." I sipped my wine. "We'll vote on it."

Despite the warm sunshine and unseasonal humidity, Bert was dressed impeccably in a blue blazer, silk bow tie and black shoes polished by Chris to military standards. He pointed his fork at Chris's midriff to make his point.

"I vote we let him have one today but then keep him waiting another ten weeks until the next."

Helene was using a feather now. She danced its tip along the underside of Chris's erection as if she was conducting an orchestra, teasing the swollen vein, as it jerked and bobbed like a branch in the breeze. She slid the feather under his balls and tickled the cleft of his buttocks until he gasped with desire. We all snickered.

"I should like to empty my own balls before he does." Jacques said, pushing his plate away and lighting a Gitanes cigarette. He exhaled a grey plume of tobacco smoke.

"Of course, my friend. In the kitchen."

Jacques got up and disappeared into the house, while the rest of us finished eating, chatting, idly watching Helene tormenting Chris.

"I vote we keep the boy waiting another week." Dipak announced.

Less than five minutes later, Jacques reappeared, zipping up his jeans, the last inch of his Gitanes still stuck to his lower lip. He patted Chris on his shoulder as he walked past him.

"Your wife is a good vide couilles, mon ami."

Chris blinked at him, not understanding.

A 'vide couilles' literally means 'empty balls' and it's a French term for a 'cumbucket'. Something you literally empty your balls into. Jacques had simply nipped into the kitchen and dumped his load down Jane's throat. In contrast, Jane's own husband was still no nearer to actually relieving his balls than he was an hour earlier.

"My congratulations." Jacques said to me. "Jane looks much better than she did a month ago. Not only thinner and healthier, but er, how do you say in English, she seems happier in herself. More content."

"It's been fucking hard work for us." Bert replied on my behalf, without a hint of sarcasm. "You have to train their minds as well as their bodies. But I agree she's definitely better now than she was as the start."

"So that she can attract a much better standard of man. For example, like me!" Dipak joked.

We cast our ballots: Jacques and Dipak both voted against Chris being allowed to have an orgasm but Joshua, Jim and Bert all cast their votes in favour. So, the final decision was up to me as their chairman.

I needed to empty my bladder while I considered my position. Winking at them, I turned my back from the table and unzipped my slacks. Mmm. A good piss when you need one can match an orgasm when you don't. My glass was a large wine goblet. I watched it froth and fill up, almost to the brim.

"Do women shake the nozzle of the fuel pump when filling up, or is it just a guy thing?" Bert cackled at his own joke.

Pink champagne had turned into golden nectar. I zipped up, turned and placed the glass down on the table.

"Ahh, slave's champagne!" Jacques said, leaning over to sniff the bouquet. "I'm getting berries ... with asparagus notes."

I pushed the glass carefully towards Helene.

"Let's see how much he wants to cum?"

I had been saving this challenge up for a public moment such as this. So the final decision about whether he got an orgasm would be down to Chris.

His pale blue eyes had glazed over. Sweat dripped down his face. He slowly tried to focus on our amused faces.

Helene lifted the brimming glass to his lips and smiled seductively.

"He doesn't want to cum." Dipak crowed.

I opened my palms in a shrug-gesture. "Well, it's his choice."

Chris eyeballed Helene. She tilted the glass and poured a small taster into his mouth. He grimaced but managed to choke the bitterness down.

"Magnifique!" Jacques exclaimed.

"Fuck me." Josh muttered, in his deep baritone.

Chris's gaze sought me out, seeking mercy. I held up my wristwatch.

"One minute."

He opened his mouth.

Helene tipped the glass and slowly emptied the bubbly, greenish-yellow contents down his throat, stopping occasionally to allow him to gasp, gag and gulp. It took several minutes. He tasted every drop.

We all cheered and jeered, as his eyes watered and he struggled for breath.

"Good boy." I applauded as he drained the final dregs.

Helene put the glass back down on the table and looked at me for permission.

"There's no rush." I said to her, winking at my guests seated round the table.

While we refilled our glasses with nice, cool wine, chatted, and nibbled on French cheese, Helene set to work on Chris's cock yet again. It had softened while he was drinking my piss. She brought him back up to rock hardness. With studied indifference, she would give him a few languid strokes, then she'd release it and run a red fingernail agonizingly slowly up the underside vein.

"Suck him." Jacques called out.

She pouted at Jacques, but dropped to her knees and mischievously put her lips to Chris's erection, licking the translucent pre-cum seeping from the tip. Helene had sucked a lot of dicks since Jacques had enslaved her and she was a highly skilled fellatrice.

Chris's face crumpled in sweet agony. His eyes were closed, his mouth slack, dribbling. He was making little thrusting movements on the x-frame.

"Okay." I murmured at Helene.

She stood up and began giving his cock gentle slaps from side to side, interspersed with occasional lethargic tweaks. A couple more minutes passed.

Suddenly, Chris gave out a visceral groan and hissed out just one word.

"Yesss."

Helene looked down at his cock, gave his balls one crisp spank, then turned to us and smiled. She gave a little curtsey. "Eh, voila."

Chris was shuddering, gasping, his cock twitching up and down.

"Aaaagghhmmm."

It was absolutely perfect. One single, fat globule of semen oozed out of his cockhead. It didn't even spurt. It seemed barely to have the energy to claw its way up his urethra and dribble out.

Thirty five days and Helene had timed it perfectly.

We all laughed loudly:

"Look at that! What a pathetic load."

"Ah, poor Chris."

Then Helene leaned forward and this time flicked Chris's balls aggressively with her index finger.

He grunted in ruined sweet-agony.

The first blob of semen dripped onto her waiting palm and now a bit more appeared, in a random trickle. She held her hand up to his mouth and, when he didn't immediately lick it clean, she slapped his face.

Chris's erection had ceased jerking. It stuck up like an empty flagpole.

"Oh, look!"

After a while, he started to soften and she twisted his cock southwards, bending it so it drooped. She began manipulating him slowly, just enough to extract his juice, like a milkmaid draining a cow's teat.

We sat a while, enjoying the show then I stood up from my chair.

"Gentlemen, I think it's time for a break."

We left Chris cooking in the sunshine and went indoors to visit his wife.

*** *** ***

Jacques had brought his piercing kit. He dabbed on a little cream, pierced Jane's nipples and inserted small silver rings in them. She bit her lip at the pain but managed not to cry out. Bert, Dipak and Joshua hefted her pierced breasts in their palms like shoppers judging grapefruit.

Then, Jacques produced a pair of heavy hoops made of solid steel. They were like African tribal charms the size of wrist bracelets. By pressing a clip, he could open and attach the heavy hoops to the smaller silver rings, making an impressive jewelry statement. Jane's nipples sagged under the weight.

"Wow, watch them bounce."

To show her gratitude to Jacques for his generous present, I gestured to Jane to bend over. She blushed and revealed a thick anal plug she'd been wearing all morning. It had a curly pink screw like a pig's tail sticking out of her ass.

Laughing, Jacques asked Jane a few blunt questions about her vaginal chastity. He inspected her cunt and pronounced that her steel rings were healing nicely. Then he uncorked the plug from her anus and announced that her bottom was nice and clean and expanding satisfactorily.

Jane had used a glycerin suppository and saline enema in the morning to cleanse herself, then lubed her ass with KY jelly. People's sphincters comprise the internal muscle which is smooth and involuntary, and the external muscle which is fibrous and voluntary. It's the external muscle which can be trained to accept regular anal sex and larger and frequent penetrations.

Without any foreplay, Jacques slid on a ribbed condom and casually inserted his dick in her back door. She accepted him with just a grunt.

It was quite something, considering the 66 yr old Frenchman had filled her mouth not long before. Jane didn't need to undress. She was topless in just her skirt and stockings without any underwear. Her big hooped tits swung like wind chimes underneath her. She mumbled in synch with his thrusts.

"Thank you, Sir. Thank you ... Sir, Thank you ngh ... Sirmmm."

To save time, Dipak undid his pants and simultaneously fed his brown cock to Jane's mouth. His belly jiggled in her face. As soon as Jacques had cum into his condom, Dipak replaced him behind her ass. Then Josh stepped up into the spit-roast position at Jane's head. The scene was like a carousel.

Everybody stared at Josh's magnificent skewer. The purple veins were like river tributaries, bulging with blood. Jane opened her jaws as wide as she could and pushed out her tongue. Josh slowly laid his helmet between her lips and took a grip of her ears.

I perched down and caught my slave's attention. I grinned at her bugging eyes and bulging cheeks. Her nostrils were flared as she struggled for breath in Josh's wiry black pubes. He pumped in and out, deeper with each thrust.

"I hope you're not going to cum young lady?"

She winced, her eyes indicating that she certainly wasn't going to. Despite Jim's claims, Jane and I had already experimented and established that she was a woman who couldn't climax from anal or oral sex. Never once so far, anyway. She could only cum via clitoral stimulation. Any pleasure she got from being anally and orally spit-roasted was purely masochistic and mental.

"But I will have a treat for you tonight." I whispered into her ear.

*** *** ***

Later, much later, after every one of our satisfied guests had departed, I supervised Jane and Chris's first physical intimacy together in five weeks.

Poor Chris had suffered a total of eight intense climaxes in the past four hours. First, Helene had manually drained him three times, each orgasm ruined, designed to extract his juice excruciatingly. After her wrist and arm were finally too tired to continue, she connected his dick up to my blowjob robot. It's an artificial skin sleeve with a motor that plugs into a wall socket.

Helene set the speed and intensity to work Chris's dick through two hours of simulated hand-job extracting five more wracking orgasms from him, until he was dry. His dick was left scarlet, sore, his balls pitifully shrunken like peas.

We didn't even need to lock Chris's Steelwerks back on. But, before leaving, Jacques pierced Chris's nipples with small silver rings like Jane's. Then he hung two tiny bells from them that tinkled when Chris moved.

12