A Couple Explore With Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up and saw Dawn standing over me as I had not moved from the floor since making her cum. Dawn grabbed my hand and I stood up. My manhood was raging harder than it ever had and I was ready to unleash it. Dawn lead me by hand from the living room. I had no idea where she was taking me, but I glanced back one last time to see Shari still giving Bill an amazing blow job.

I focused back on Dawn and watched her beautiful little ass lead me to the kitchen counter. I jumped up and sat down on the counter top, my hard cock now looking Dawn directly in the face. Dawn slammed her mouth onto my meat in a split second! She grabbed onto my shaft with both hands and aggressively stroked and sucked my entire length like a ravenous animal! Dawn pulled her mouth away and said, "I finally get to suck your cock!"

Dawn continued her assault on my manhood, slurping and pulling. Her mouth felt so amazing! The mixture of my pre-cum and her saliva began to build with every stroke. It had been so many years since I'd felt the mouth of another woman. Dawn's excitement blew my mind! This was the last scenario that would have crossed my mind just a few days ago. Bill told me Dawn becomes an animal at the thought of sucking me off, and now I was experiencing what he meant!

After just a few minutes of Dawn's perfect rhythm, I needed to cum. I wanted to hold out longer, but my load raced up the shaft of my cock like a freight train and I couldn't stop it! Just as I was about to cum, I grabbed onto the back of Dawn's head and pushed myself deep into her throat. Shot after shot came quickly, spraying violently from the end of my cock. My seed splashed the back of her throat as each volley quickly filled her mouth to capacity, but I held her head so she couldn't move.

I looked down to see Dawn's eyes watering as cum exited the corners of her mouth. My orgasm was almost complete, so I gave Dawn mercy and pulled my cock out of her mouth. My load poured out of her mouth and onto the floor. Dawn stood up with a huge smile on her face and leaned in to give me a sloppy kiss. I didn't think twice about accepting it. We exchanged my semen with the kiss, but I was too grateful for this experience to even care.

As if on cue, Shari and Bill came walking around the corner holding hands. Shari said, "We are going downstairs to swim" as they kept walking toward the back door.

I gave Dawn another quick kiss and grabbed onto her hand with mine. Dawn whispered, "I want you inside me." I paused for a moment and then lead Dawn toward the back door. I said, "Let's see if we can arrange that."

12