A Couple Explore With Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can feel you through your shorts," she said.

I was completely shocked when Dawn said this to me because after all these years, I was so surprised that she and Bill are so sexual. But, my cock was semi hard so I knew exactly what she was talking about. I just smiled and continued dancing.

After a few more songs, we went back to our table where Shari and Bill were sitting. Bill was sitting right next to Shari and was talking very closely to her ear, as the music was so loud. I smiled because I know that one of Shari's erotic spots is her ears and Bill had no idea he was hitting it. I saw the look Shari was giving, which meant she was horny as hell! I just smiled.

As Dawn and I sat down, Bill grabbed Shari's hand and led her toward the dance floor. I told Dawn how sexy she looks in her dress and how much I enjoyed our dance. As Dawn began to answer, I looked at the dance floor and saw Bill and Shari dancing slowly, their bodies close and Bill kissing Shari's neck as she positioned her head to the side to allow his advances.

As I continued to watch the dance floor, Dawn said, "Too bad we aren't dancing naked."

I snapped out of my trance, paused for a moment and asked, "Should we take the other two back and dance in our bungalow?"

Dawn looked toward the other two as they were now lightly kissing. Dawn stood up, giggled and said, "It looks like they would rather leave too."

I watched as Dawn walked over and interrupted Bill and Shari. All three then walked back toward me, Shari grabbing my hand and leading me with the others as we all walked toward the door. Without any talk, I hailed a cab. Bill sat up front and I got into the back seat with Dawn and Shari.

As the cab drove away, I turned to my left and Shari instantly locked her lips to mine. Her wet, aggressive tongue kisses made it obviously apparent that she was horny beyond belief and has accepted the chance to play with Bill. Our kissing continued with no end in sight as I felt a hand suddenly rest on my right thigh. I momentarily broke off the kiss with Shari and looked down to see that it was Dawn's hand. Both she and Bill were watching Shari and I intently at his point.

I reinitiated kissing Shari as Dawn's hand moved to my cock. She softly rubbed my moderately erect penis through the outside of my shorts, tracing the length of my shaft with her palm, moving up and down its entire length. She only rubbed my cock for a moment, but I knew this was going to be a good night.

We arrived back at the hotel, paid the cab and all briskly walked into the hotel lobby. The hotel bar was packed and a live band was playing, but none of us slowed for even a moment as we blew past the main building and headed toward our bungalow. As the front door came into view, I grabbed the bottom of Shari's dress and swiftly pulled it over her head and off her body. Bill ripped his shirt off and grabbed the key to let us in the door.

As soon as the lock clicked, Bill slammed the door open, dropped his shorts and turned to Dawn as she jumped into his arms. As we all entered the room, I pulled my shirt off and dropped my shorts to the floor. My cock raging hard, pointing straight out from my body. Bill quickly carried Dawn to the living room, threw her down onto the couch and pulled her dress off. Shari and I ran to the couch right next to them. Shari threw herself backward into the cushions, catching her body with her legs spread wide open right next to Dawn.

As I moved toward Shari, I finally got a glimpse of Dawn's pussy which was already being violently slammed by Bill's hard cock. This was my first sight of Dawn's pussy and I almost came right there at the sight of it. Her pussy was a beautiful pink, shaved bare and lathered in her wetness. I dove headfirst into Shari's waiting pussy which was covered it her own smeared juices, tasting the amazing flavor she always gives off. She quickly grabbed the back of my head with both hands and pulled my mouth into her cunt harder than she ever has.

As I ate Shari's cunt, the sounds from Dawn and Bill got louder. Bill was grunting and Dawn was screaming out for Bill to continue as the slapping noise of Bill's pelvis ramming into Dawn's cunt was deafening.

"Fuck me harder!"

Bill was giving her all he had. Her cries became intense, and then silent. it was obvious that she was cumming over and over again.

Dawn was screaming, "Oh my God! Oh my God! Fuck!"

I couldn't hold off any longer and had to fuck now! I raised up and drove my hard cock into Shari's gaping cunt, Shari's hips bucking as I entered her. I began to thrust in and out of her pussy at a medium pace, just as she likes it. Over and over again, thrusting my shaft all the way into her and then back out.

Not long after we started, Shari's body began to shudder as she was about to cum. I pushed my cock deep and held it quietly inside her as her face turned red. She reached behind me and grabbed my ass cheeks to hold me right where she needed me.

"Yes!" She announced to the others that her orgasm had arrived!

As she screeched out loud, I kept my body still, allowing her to cum over and over again.

Just as her orgasm subsided, I started my thrusts again. I looked over at Dawn and Bill to see that Dawn now had her knees on the couch and Bill had entered her pussy from behind. His hands clamped on her waist as he fucked her beautifully. The sight of my longtime friends fucking in front of me was something I thought I'd never see and I was turned on more than I ever had been in my life.

As I pushed in and out of Shari, I reached over and grabbed onto Bill's left hand. Bill snapped his attention to our hands, wondering what I was doing. I looked him in the eye, smiled and guided his hand and placed it onto Shari's left breast. Bill's fucking of Dawn slowed as his attention was now divided between our wives. Dawn felt the shift and looked up to watch as Bill softly kneaded and squeezed Shari's entire breast. Shari locked eyes with Bill and smiled. I turned my attention back to fucking Shari's pussy properly as Bill moved his fingers to her erect nipple and pinched it between his thumb and forefinger. Shari's eyes closed softly, enjoying Bill's touch.

Bill began to roll Shari's nipple between his fingers, which was more than I could handle. My orgasm began to mount as could feel the cum rising up my shaft. I attempted to slow my thrusts to keep from cumming, but the visions of Shari's enjoyment were more than I could handle.

"I'm going to cum!"

I stopped my thrusts deep inside Shari, looked to the ceiling and emptied my balls deep inside her amazing cunt. What seemed like a never ending orgasm, I pushing volley after volley of semen into her body. Shari began to shudder again as she too was cumming with me. After a brief moment, our bodies settled down as we both finished our orgasms. Bill removed his hand from Shari's beautiful tit. It was obvious that Shari was just as turned on by having Bill touch her as I was.

I pulled my dripping cock out of Shari and sat down on the couch between the two ladies. Shari and I watched as Bill engaged Dawn's pussy at full force once again. His pounding became more violent with each movement, but only for a short time.

Bill quickly pulled out of Dawn's pussy and yelled, "Oh fuck!"

Dawn knew what that meant and turned around on the couch to face Bill's huge cock. His entire shaft was dripping with cunt juice. Dawn grabbed ahold of it and began stroking vigorously as she stared at the tip of his cock head, waiting patiently for the impending explosion.

Without even thinking, I looked at Shari and said, "Help her!"

Shari didn't even blink and quickly pulled herself off the couch. She kneeled down next to Bill and replaced her hand with Dawn's, wrapping her tiny little hand around his shaft. She slid her hand back and forth on Bill's thick meat as her wedding ring was in full view. All three of us were now focused on Bill's cock head with baited breath, waiting for the finale.

Bill reached down and put his hand on Shari's shoulder, bracing himself for his inevitable orgasm. As Shari continued stroking, Bill gave out a loud grunt and pushed his pelvis toward Dawn, sliding his shaft forward through Shari's hand and then pausing. Bill's cock then delivered a huge stream of cum, spraying fluids out at an incredible rate. The velocity of the first shot was so intense that it shot across the couch and landed on Dawn. His penis continued to pulse, shooting over and over again as Shari held on tight.

Bill's orgasm lasted for an eternity, but eventually subsided. As Shari pulled her wet hand off Bill's cock, Dawn leaned toward Shari and kissed her on the mouth. Shari looked back at me, and then smiled as she saw the look of approval on my face.

Dawn went to the bathroom and brought back towels. We spent the next few minutes cleaning each other up. Dawn and I, and Shari and Bill. It felt amazing to break the seal on this harmless part of our relationship, and it felt even better sharing it with such great friends.

Needless to say, the weekend got even better.

12