A Couple of Similar Likes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you people were told to keep quiet?" she said as she nodded to Victoria standing to my wife's side. That was when I noticed that Victoria also carried a barber's strop, which she brought back, and down across michelle's ass causing my wife to let out a scream as she ached her back in acceptance of her punishment.

"First, we will commence with the punishment that both of you have earned for your behaviour here at WR & C which stands for 'Whips, ropes and chains' all of which will now be part of your lives with us. Victoria, spread the bitch's legs apart as well seeing as how she wished it and then redden their cheeks."

Victoria immediately spread michelle's legs apart as mine were and then the strop was used on both our ass cheeks until they seemed to be on fire. This was brought about by that Amazon, Victoria, putting all she had into the blows and it only took about 3 lashes for each of us.

Mistress Alexis then slowly walked around both my wife and I smacking a red, braided leather, punishment whip against her boot until she stood behind me and brought it down hard across my ass.

"You fucking bitch!" I yelled out in surprise.

She then slowly ran the whip over my erect cock. "You'll pay for that boy. You must learn to respect your owner."

"I'm sorry Mistress. It caught me by surprise."

"Victoria, it's time to punish slave william for the outbursts of his tongue and for being late. Get the pussy whip!" Alexis commanded.

'Pussy whip? Why is she going to punish me with that?' I thought.

"Give slave michelle 10 lashes with it on her cunt!" Alexis said as I noticed a smile come across my wife's face and her tongue licked her lips.

"No! no!...It was my fault." I screamed out at Victoria as the first lash fell on my struggling and moaning wife.

"Listen to me both of you," Alexis said in a stern voice. "It is slave michelle's responsibility to get here on time. You slave william are nothing more than a lowly piece of meat, the lowest form of life. You are to obey slave michelle's commands at all times. Do you understand slaves?"

We both nodded and muttered yes in response.

As my wife was receiving the last of her punishment and moaning at every lash, Mistress Alexis grabbed me by my cock and squeezing it hard, looked me in the eye and said, " I like a boy with attitude. Don't change that william as it gives me greater pleasure to punish a slave that disrespects me or my guests."

"Fuck you!" I whispered to her and we both smiled at each other.

"Now I have a proposition for you people," Alexis said, " and I want you to remain quiet while I make it. I normally do not do this but I am in need and you 2 seem special. I'm having a party tonight and require a couple of slaves to serve my guests. No intercourse or hard punishment would be part of tonight's duties as you have yet to be trained but normally all sex and punishment is allowed, as you will find out in the future. This is short notice and I will not be offended if you are unable to serve. Slaves! Are you interested in attending my party this evening?"

Both michelle and I looked into each other's smiling eyes and nodded vigorously to indicate our acceptance.

"This time and this time only, your identities will be masked to make you more comfortable in the scene. Just remember, that there will be punishment albeit mild, there will be groping but there will be no intercourse or oral sex and it will be your introduction to mild electricity if you have not experienced it before. Do you agree sluts? And this time I want to hear your acceptance."

"It would be an honour to be your slave at your party this evening Mistress," my wife spoke out and I quickly mimicked her reply.

"Excellent slaves. I am very pleased! Victoria will explain everything to you when she picks you up this evening."

And with that, we knew that we had become Mistress Alexis' pain sluts.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great beginning....but some unrealistic vocal actions by william

a 3

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Job Interview A job interview goes in an unexpected direction.in Fetish
The Virtue Auction Ch. 01 Rich lesbian buys a young, straight virgin at an auction.in Lesbian Sex
Married to the Mother-in-Law A double union ensures Brad's obedience - forever.in BDSM
New Neighbour A young man has a new and interesting neighbour.in BDSM
Estate Pt. 01 In a Gynarchy, a boy is part of the estate.in BDSM
More Stories