A Couple of Similar Likes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then took a length of a thin chain, which she locked one end to the cuff on my right arm that was at my back and had been resting on my wife's ass. Then she moved my arm so that it was behind my back and up a bit. The length of chain was fed through the collar ring at the rear of the collar.

"A 2 pound base please Betty," she said as I watched the maid take a round flat metal object with a centre pole and bring it to us. "Lock it to the chain. Thanks Betty." My arm was released and I felt the light weight keeping my right arm pulled up. I could feel the chain run over my ass and later saw that it ended just below my ass cheeks "Add a pound to that please Betty."

When the additional weight was added, there was added pressure pulling my arm up behind me. I then watched as best I could as Victoria did the similar thing to my wife's left arm but the weights added to Michelle's was exactly half.

"Another bit of info slaves. Throughout the reception area, there are weights that have been set out to be added to what you already carry. Males carry a maximum of 10 pounds and females 5 pounds. The guests must find the weights as they are not set out in the open and the maximums may not be exceeded. All persons may add weights and they do not need a reason to add them and beware again of the party slaves, as they will be searching for the weights even now. Is that understood slaves?"

We both looked into each others smiling eyes and nodded that we did understand.

"Good! Now it's time to wire you up."

Betty then brought a small black control box over to us and holding it up showed Michelle and I exactly what it was. A back panel was a sign in red letters on a white background that read 'How Are We Doing...Press your choice to let us know.' On top of the control box were 2 buttons...a red one with 'Poorly' in large red letters beside it and a white button with 'Very Good' in extremely small grey letters. Michelle and I both glanced at each other in an exciting way as the box was placed exactly in the middle of our serving tray. Wires from the box were run down between our bodies and the tray to the wires held in place behind our pouches which were unsnapped to gain access to wires at were already there. These were joined together with the wires from the box and then any excess was hidden behind our harnesses and pouches.

"Time for a quick test!" Victoria stated as she stared at the clock, "We are almost out of time." She then pressed the white button, which caused both Michelle and I to hum with enjoyment from the vibration. But when the red button was pressed, we both moaned in agony as lightning bolts zapped our private areas. 'God I hope that no one else presses that button,' I prayed to myself as Michelle coughed hoping to clear the pain away.

"Now for the gags and hoods! Betty, here, take hers and put it on tight! Fucking tight! Then lace up the hood tight as well and make sure that the nostril and eyeholes line up. They must be able to breath and to see where they are going.

I was not surprised that Victoria had saved me for herself, as I knew that she wanted to prove her superiority over me by showing me her strength and toughness. Over the next few minutes, she made her point. When she held up the gag/mask, she grabbed my forehead and pulling my head back, shoved a black latex bit into my mouth, which she buckled on as tight as possible. Then the black leather hood was roughly placed over my head, pulled back and laced on as if I was an uncomfortable boot.

"Two minutes! Shit, get the drinks Betty and load them up!" Victoria commanded once our hoods were inspected. " I'll have them ready at the door," and then she grabbed my arm and pulled us to stand in front of French doors, which had frosted glass so we could not see where they led. Betty then loaded us with drinks, 6 on Michelle's side of the tray and 6 on mine all of which were in highball glasses.

"Stand tall slaves! You are Mistress Alexis' slaves. Be proud!"

"Ten seconds!"

I looked over at Michelle who was looking into my eyes smiling and then we pressed into each other as best we could to let each other know that our new adventure was about to get even better than we had hoped for. My cock started to harden in anticipation of what was to happen. I could feel its bulge against the mesh material that tried to contain it and knew that our Mistress and her guests would be happy with the two of us.

"Five seconds...three two one.!"

"Open the doors!"

Share this Story

Similar Stories

House Guest Odette returns with a friend. More lactation ensues.in Fetish
The Nurse Sometimes medical health can fun.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Sorority Submission Ch. 01-03 Sorority pledge discovers her inner slut.in BDSM
Adult, XXX-rated, Fantasy Fun House Erotic horror and sexual revenge over best friend & fiancé.in Erotic Horror
Housemaid Drinks Teen's Milk Sucking milk from a 19-year-old's breasts.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories