A Couple of Similar Likes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then a quick loud 'swoosh' and a hard blow landed on my ass cheek and a similar blow onto Michelle's ass followed this. I lost control and yelled out a muffled but understood 'Fuck, you fucking bitch' which quieted the crowd and caused the girl squeezing my nipple to look over at our Mistress. I followed the slave's glance to Alexis and saw her nod to the slave. Karen then leaned in between Michelle and I, then she said, " I heard that you were a weak little boy william and it's true. Your bitch here took it as a true slave and didn't utter a sound." I then thought to myself that I must take the pain and be a man about it as there were only 4 more lashes to be administered to each of us.

Karen's slave then released my nipple and I thought that the scream had won relief for me but that proved to be false. With the next 'swoosh' of Karen's whip and the accompanying lash on my ass cheeks and Michelle's, I did not notice the slaves hand immediately moving below the tray. Her hand sought out my balls, grabbed then and then she squeezed these together causing an unfamiliar pain of an extreme level. I bent over as best I could and moaned into the gag almost to the point of sobbing.

I glanced at Michelle and noticed that she was standing erect with her head looking forward and she held that position even as the slave released her right nipple and squeezed her left one. 'How does she do that? How does she take that pain' I thought to myself. The remaining blows were similar to the second with the exception that after each moan of mine, the female slave spit into the face of the hood I wore stating how weak I was and then she would slap me across my left cheek with all her might. Michelle pushed into me as if she were trying to consol me but she kept looking straight ahead. The punishment had ended and I took the opportunity to catch my breath as I tried to overcome the pain.

"This show is over it appears," said Alexis, "and we shall know move on to The Dungeon where tonight's entertainment is to take place. Masters and Mistresses, allow me to show you the way." With that, Mistress Alexis turned and left the room followed by her guests. At the end of this procession, we noticed a leather harnessed male slave holding a leash made of heavy chain that was locked to a metal collar on a female slave. 2 other slaves followed her, first a female then a male slave. They were aligned in a row with that same heavy chain running from collar to collar and each one was naked with their arms cuffed behind their backs. We found out later that they were the entertainment for the evening but we were not to take part because of our untrained status.

The male slave who had been volunteered to Karen and who wore the chastity belt walked up to me as he headed to the dungeon and said, " Hi, I'm Jay. Hang in there, William. It takes longer for us males to conquer pain than it does females. Soon it will be all pleasure. Trust me." And off he went with his Owner.

" Alright you two, you are not required for the rest of the evening and you will report to Betty for further orders." Victoria commanded us in a husky voice. We then started to head off to the kitchen when she yelled out, "Wait slaves! I did not release you so stand still." She came up to us and looked from my wife to myself and smiled. "You did well tonight sluts considering that it was your first day." She then knelt below the tray and adjusted a few of the wires to the control box. When she got back up, she looked at Michelle and lightly ran a hand over her hooded cheek. Then she turned to me and did the same but as she did it, she pressed the red button and my genitals burst into pain. Michelle didn't even budge because Victoria had disconnected her from the control box.

"You slut will get extra attention for your attitude tonight!" she barked at me, "and you Michelle will also receive attention from me but yours will be of a less painful nature. As Alexis' assistant, I may drop by your house at any time. Is that understood slaves?" We both nodded to indicate understanding with Michelle adding a 'Mmm' into her gag. "Excellent, now off to see Betty who will be in charge and who will take you back to your house." As she turned and walked away, Michelle and I looked into each others smiling eyes and then we headed off to the kitchen.

"Stand over here slaves! Now!" Betty barked and she seemed to have taken on a completely different demeanour.

We stood as ordered and felt relief as she took off our hoods and removed our gags. It took us a few minutes to catch our breath after the gag came out and we both looked at each other and started to laugh at the saliva that had run down our chins from being gagged.

"Oh Will, I'm so sorry I got you in trouble but that bitch Karen made me so jealous I wanted to beat the crap out of her."

"Shut up you two. No one gave you permission to talk," Betty commanded, "You will stand still! If you move or make a sound of any kind, I will discipline you and I will not be kind. I'm tired and not thrilled that I must take you two home so stand there, look straight ahead and shut up."

We did as ordered and felt her remove the weights and base plates from the arm bound behind our back which gave both of us great relief. Betty then disconnected all the wires from the control box and also removed the tray that was used to serve drinks to the others, and she put them aside in a closet.

"Hold out your free hands, quickly."

Both of us held out the hand on which we wore the spiked cuff and she unlocked them with what must have been a Master Key. Then she cut the plastic cuffs that had kept us as one during the evening.

"On your knees slaves!"

With our collars still locked together and a hand bound behind each of our backs, I held Michelle's right hand with my left and carefully we lowered ourselves to a kneeling position. After this, our collars and remaining cuff on our arms were removed.

"You will now be prepared for transport home. The sandals you wear must be worn at every function from here on in but are not meant to be shown in public. Is that understood?"

We both nodded yes as we exercised our arms from the stiffness their confinements caused.

"Slave positions! Now!" she barked as we immediately assumed proper slave positions. Slave michelle, you will follow me into the side room for preparation to leave and slave william, you will remain in slave position. Get up bitch and follow me!"

I did not look up as they both went into a room off the kitchen and heard the door slam but I did not look up. After a few minutes I heard a 'smack' and then a moan, which I knew, was from Michelle. Then another 'smack'. " I said turn around bitch," Betty commanded and then I heard the clicking of handcuffs and I knew they were being locked on my wife. The door opened and this time I looked over to see Michelle being pushed out of the room and I saw that her cheeks were bright red. She wore the latex pants and shirt that we had worn earlier and she did have the sandals on. She kept her head down and did not look at me.

"Get into the slave position girl and you slave william get up and follow me. Now!"

When the door slammed behind me, Betty roughly grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head down to meet her open lips and her ready tongue. This was quite enjoyable but only lasted until her knee slammed into my genitals and then I was bent over moaning in pain. She then removed everything...the harness, the TENS cock device and the jewelled anal plug and handed the latex shirt to me, which I put on.

When I went to grab the pants, she yelled out, "Not yet boy! Get over here." I stood in front of her as she again brought my head down to hers and started to seek out my tongue and suck on it. As she was doing that, a hand was on my dick pumping it for all it was worth as it grew to erection.

"On your back!" she commanded... and I obeyed and went to the floor.

She then mounted me and rode for all that she was worth, screaming with pleasure. I was amazed that her orgasm came as soon as it did and quickly she was off me as I lay there waiting for her to pleasure me.

"Get up slut," she yelled and pulled me up by the hair again yelling, "I'm not here to please you boy and don't even think of cuming. Understood?" She slapped me hard across the cheek. "I said understood?" and another slap. I knew then what had happened to my wife.

I then put on the pants and was immediately shoved over a counter, told to put my hands behind my back and was locked into metal handcuffs. We then returned to the kitchen and Betty had Michelle stand. I noticed she was smiling at me and when our eyes met she smiled further and raised her eyebrows.

"Now let's go out the back door and I'll get you home." We followed along behind her and again I did not think and stepped in front of Michelle. When Betty looked back and saw this, she stopped, turned around and brought her hand across my cheek again but harder than before. Without saying a word she turned and Michelle fell in behind her and I brought up the rear.

Michelle and I sat in the back for the ride home and snuggled as best we could. When we did arrive, Betty had us wait until she went into the house for a moment and we thought that she was checking the premises to make certain all was OK. Then she returned to the car and opened the rear door.

"Everything is shipshape! Out of the car and when we get into the house, I have two things to tell you."

Out we went and into the house where we were roughly pushed into the middle of the living room.

"Now slaves, firstly, I was told to tell you that Victoria has made a copy of your house key and she will use it at her pleasure. Be aware that she may drop in at any time and if you do not have guests, you will assume your duties as painsluts.

Secondly, I hope you enjoyed this evening and that I will see you at the next function. Oh, and the keys to the handcuffs are hidden in this room. Good evening!" Betty said as she left locking the door behind her.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Male Chastity - It's Catching On! A new couple embark on their chastity lifestyle for him!in BDSM
It's Not Supposed to be Fair A bet on whether a slave can cum while in chastity.in BDSM
Sarah's Femdom Family Pt. 01 Sarah's family and upbringing as a Female Supremacist.in BDSM
Wear the Collar Wife hires a pro to train her slut husband.in BDSM
Slavery Begins at Home Pt. 01 Two slaves serve in a most unconventional household.in BDSM
More Stories