A Couple of Similar Likes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither Michelle nor I dared to move an inch as we heard Betty and Victoria talking and then finally we heard the front door slam.

"Bill, what did they do to you and what is that thing on your cock? Are you OK, Hon?" Michelle blurted out as she put her arms around me and started to kiss me tenderly on the neck. While she was doing this, she ran her hand over the cage lifting it gently and then letting it go; all the while, I kept to slave position and did not utter a word, as I had not heard that doorbell. My cock felt as if it had been shot with a dozen arrows when Michelle lifted and then let go of the cage. "Does it hurt Hon? Why don't you look at me and tell..." and she realized her mistake just as Betty re-entered the room.

"Well done william. You are learning to obey but your stupid wife here is not. Isn't that so slut?" she asked as she marched over to Michelle, grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head up so that they were looking into each other's eyes. "I asked you a question bitch, do you agree?"

"Yes," Michelle hissed back at her through clenched teeth.

"YOU" slap! "WILL" slap! "LEARN" slap! "TO" slap! "OBEY" slap! "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME slut?" slap! slap!slap!

"Yes Ma'am, sorry Ma'am," Michelle sobbed and I then knew that Betty must have slapped her as hard as possible.

"Good, now wait until we are gone and YOU HEAR THE FUCKING DOORBELL." And with that she turned and marched out of the room.

When we finally did hear the doorbell after a few minutes, I turned and looked at my beautiful wife. Her hair was a mess, her eyeliner was running down her cheeks and there were lipstick smears all over her face... and actually you could tell that there were two different shades.

"Are you OK Michelle?" I asked concerned that she may be upset.

" Oh, that was fucking wonderful Bill, don't you think?" she replied and still kneeling, leaned over, put her arms around my neck and kissed me hard and fast. Then she ran her tongue down my chest and sought out my nipples kissing and sucking on my left one as ran her fingers over my right nipple and started to squeeze it.

She knows that this gets me as hot as hell and it did kick in which caused me to scream out in pain as I tried to have an erection. "Oh, fuck that hurts." I screamed as I shoved her away from me. Tears ran down my cheeks as I hung my head down and breathing deeply tried too will my penis back to a smaller state.

" Oh Bill...what have I done...I'm so sorry. What can I do?" she softly said as she tried to comfort me.

"It's OK Hun. I just have to get used to this fucking thing between my legs. Do you think we could lay off each other until after Saturday?"

She agreed as she kissed me softly and led me to the bed. "Let's rest and get through tomorrow. It's not too long until our training session on Saturday."

And that is exactly what we did. On Friday we found out that the only positions that we had to teach each other was the 'slave position tongue' that I had been taught and 'slave position prone' which also included 'prone crawl'.

Michelle had no problem learning the tongue command and I could tell that she was eager to try it out. I on the other hand could not put the prone command into actual practice as it caused too much pain to my cock. The prone position meant my having to lie on the floor on my stomach with my hands crossed behind my back and with my legs stretched out and crossed at the ankles. The prone crawl was just that...crawl to where ordered without taking your knees off the floor. I was not going to try that while wearing the cage that was certain.

On Saturday, we rose early and cleaned ourselves inside and out and then we sat there and waited for the Skype call from Betty. By the time she called, we had become worried, as it was just about the time that we had set to leave. She did not seem to be in a very good mood as we showed her the bag but had difficulty showing the numbered lock to her, as we couldn't get a clear shot of it for her on the web cam. After calling us every degrading name in the book, she seemed satisfied and gave us permission to access the bag and then quickly ended the Skype session. When we opened the bag to get the uniforms supplied by Mistress Alexis we received another surprise. We had expected to find uniforms similar to that worn my delivery drivers but these uniforms were fucking wild, not uniforms at all but rather both were tight, shiny, black latex jumpsuits, which would surely have us stand out in a crowd as they looked sexy as hell. The latex suits had a zipper up the front from the crotch to a high collar at the neck. Also, on the left chest was our Mistress' crest 'WR&C' in bright red lettering. 'God, I hope we don't meet anyone we know while dressed in these slutty outfits,' I thought. The cage I wore seemed to almost be visible once I had the jumpsuit on and I hoped that was only because I knew what it was and hoped that others would not. I looked at my wife after we both had dressed in the latex outfits and found my heart beating with excitement. She looked absolutely fantastic. I would have jumped her on the spot it we weren't out of time and if I was not wearing that painful chastity device.

We followed the directions contained in the bag and parked where we were told, putting a parking permit found in the bag, on the dash of the car. Both of us wondered why we had to park one block away from Mistress' building until realizing that she wanted to humiliate us by having us wear these jumpsuits in public for a few minutes.

"They're watching us Bill. I just know it. Let's get there as soon as we can so at least we don't look bad." Michelle said as she looked up at what she thought was Mistress' building.

Unable to jog with the cage on, we walked as fast as possible and after a half dozen cat whistles and a few choice remarks of disgust from passing pedestrians, we made it to the building and entered the elevator that we had used last week.

We held each other's hands as we walked into the elevator and closed the doors. My cock was throbbing from the rubbing it had taken inside the cage and this elevator ride would hopefully give it time to recover.

As it started to rise, we held each other tight and we both watched as the floor indicator light showed us reaching the 2nd floor then the 3rd, 4th, 5th...BANG...the elevator jerked to a stop as Michelle let out a startled scream. The lights flickered, all grew quiet and then the lights went out completely.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Follow My Sinstructions - Step 01 Mistress Isabella introduces a woman to collared pleasure.in BDSM
Debauchery Pt. 01 A daughter discovers her parents are bi-sexual swingers.in Novels and Novellas
Finding Her Niche In Life Ch. 01 A submissive closet lesbian comes to term with her needs.in Lesbian Sex
A New Neighbor Corporate career wife meets her new lesbian neighbor.in Lesbian Sex
Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 01 Claudia's secret life, her favourite dildo, and a squirting.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories