A Couple of Similar Likes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On command from Victoria, the male slave went to the curtain and pulled it apart revealing our location in the training room. Mistress Alexis in the centre, Master Robert on her left and my wife michelle stood 20feet away looking in our direction. Both Doms had their hands on their hips while michelle stood in Inspect position. Mistress Alexis wore all black...a wicked spiked collar, black boots, leather gloves and a tight black waist cincher that revealed all. My doctor, Master Robert, wore only black boots, and leather chaps that exposed his genital area, which at that moment revealed a giant erection. His member was huge; I couldn't believe it and then I realized that he must have been fucking my wife seconds before. And my beautiful michelle stood at inspection with a smile on her face. She was also in a female gladiator skirt as was I...and she looked fantastic.

"Bring the sluts to our feet Victoria. Let's see how quickly you can get them here," my Mistress said smiling, as she looked us over.

"You heard the Lady," growled Victoria, "move out and do not make me look bad. Now!"

For that first second, I started to snake my body forward using my knees as additional leverage when suddenly my thighs were on fire. Slap, slap! Victoria was using the strap on my inner thighs. I tried to take off faster and heard a load moan from colleen, as I must be pulling hard on her cunt lips. I heard 2 more slaps which colleen must have received and then....Ah, fuck, fuck ...I yelled into the gag as the dildo in both our ass's gave us jolt after jolt of electric charges. Later I learned that it was the male slave controlling the remote for our dildos and I knew that one day I would pay that bastard back. Aggggh...agh... suddenly it felt as if the tip of my cock was squeezed beyond belief and would be pulled off from the rest of the shaft. Damnit... I had forgotten about colleen as she suddenly surged ahead and my reaction was to get going.

"Faster slaves, faster!" Victoria yelled out, slap! slap! slap! "Get moving slaves! Faster! Faster! Faster!" Slap! Slap! Slap! This continued over and over all the way to our destination. At times my cock was being yanked and at times it was colleen's cunt receiving the pain. All we could do was scream and move ahead as fast as we could. Out of sync with each other we were torturing each other's privates. The jolts of electricity didn't help nor did the odd hit by the strap on my balls.

Finally it came. "STOP slaves!" Victoria yelled. I looked up and say that we were at the feet of our owners. To relieve that last bit of pressure on my cock, I nudged up beside colleen who was panting hard as hard as I was. Both being basically naked, I could feel the heat from her body against mine. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I'm so sorry colleen, I hope I didn't hurt you. Are you OK?" I asked as best I could through the gag but I think she caught most of it.

"Who gave that boy permission to speak to my slave?" Master Robert yelled out.

"Slave william you were not told to speak." Mistress Alexis barked. I looked up at her and saw the look of displeasure on her face. Then I looked at my wife who had a scowl of jealousy on her face and I shook my head NO trying to tell her that I was not making out with Master Robert's wife.

"Get your fucking eyes down boy! Damn you! Victoria, untie him and take him to Master Robert so that he may apologize properly. And give me the strap please." My Mistress said.

Then Victoria thankfully untied the rope from my cock as well as the leash to colleen's cunt clamp. Next, I was free of that wicked hogtie, the dildo, but the cuffs on my lower thighs were then tied together so that my legs could not be apart. "Get on your knees william!" Victoria commanded and as I tried to get up, it must have taken too long for her liking, she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to my knees.

"Agggh, fuck!" I yelled through the ring gag as I knelt there.

"Bring the collar, slave" and put it on him!" Victoria spoke to the male slave that had been assisting her. It took a minute for the collar to arrive and he started to put it around my neck. It was black, heavy leather and about 4" high with D rings front, back and sides and it kept my head up. "No, another notch slave. That's not tight enough. I want him gasping so that he learns to behave properly"

"Agggh, god!" I moaned through the gag as he found the last notch. 'What are they trying to do to me?' I thought to myself.

"Before you take him to Master Robert, I have something to say to him." Mistress Alexis said. She walked to me, as I knelt there with eyes looking down at the floor, and grabbing me by the hair, forced my head up as best it could against the collar I now wore. I said nothing but did let out a load moan. "You must learn to respect those in command boy and you will now be punished for what has just happened!" She then let go of my hair and put that hand, her left hand, on my face pushing it back until I was leaning back quite far. Then she spoke to the male slave. "Remove his skirt! Untie his cuffs and spread his legs apart" The slave obeyed and no sooner had he spread my legs apart did the punishment begin. Four quick but hard blows from the leather strap were brought down against my crotch and thighs. 'Slap, slap, slap, slap.'

"Oh God, please, please." I yelled and tried to break away from my Mistress as 2 of the blows found my limp cock and the remainder hitting my right thigh.

Her hand went to my hair again as I felt the strap fall against my thigh. "Look at me slave william!" I stared into her eyes.

"Never," slap, "never," slap, "disrespect," slap, "your," slap, "Masters!" slap. She slapped my face with her right palm alternating with her backhand. " You will obey!" Slap, slap, slap. These last three were harder than the others. "Now take him to Master Robert!"

The male slave took hold of my hair with his right hand and also grabbing my left arm with his left hand, dragged me still in the kneeling position to about 5 feet to where the Doctor stood. When he stopped pulling, he let go and left. Master Robert stood before me with his cock still erect and took hold of the D ring at the front of my collar pulling my head up so that I was even with his crotch.

"There that's better. Now boy, you will apologize for offending me by taking my cock," he stated. As he finished saying this, He started to push his cock into my ring gag and after about 1inch of it, I pulled my head back hard.

"What the fuck? What is his problem Alexis? My cock was good enough for his wife but not for him?" he yelled out. " Are you trying to offend me again william?" I shook my head NO and as I did so, I glanced at my wife and colleen. They both seemed to have a mean smile on their faces.

"I think Robert, that my slut has no training in same sex pleasures. Perhaps we can make him the centre of attention next week at the bazaar?" my Mistress responded, " I think we should ask the boy here if he would like to be the offering on The Wheel of Misfortune don't you Robert?"

"A great idea Alexis but he will have to wear protection this week." Master Robert replied.

Well slave william, would you like to ride The Wheel of Misfortune and help raise money for Master Robert's charity next weekend? Oh, I may have forgotten to tell you and your slut wife that you will both be attending Master Robert's charity bazaar next weekend and both of you are expected to participate of course. It is next Saturday and it begins at 4p.m. You will receive instructions during the week and either Victoria or Betty will pick you up. Well boy! Do you agree to ride the wheel?

I nodded Yes as best I could in that collar and glancing at michelle and colleen, saw their smiles and excitement in their eyes.

"Alexis, based on this prick's attitude, I think he need's protection this week as well as his wife. Assuming that they are not travelling this week, would that be a problem?" Master Robert asked.

"Not at all sir. I think I owe you at least that. Slave michelle, are both of you home this week or away?"

"We are both at home Mistress." michelle answered.

"Excellent. May I suggest the stainless for both of them Robert?" Alexis asked.

I looked at michelle and both of us had that what the fuck are they talking about look on our faces.

"For the woman, Yes! That would be perfect. But for this little prick here, Alexis, I would prefer it if he had sissy pink on until next Saturday, if that's alright with you of course."

"That's perfect Robert," Alexis replied and then turned to Victoria, "Be a dear and have one of your slaveboys get a stainless female without dildos and a pink enforcer for our male slut here."

Victoria nodded to male and with a motion of her head had the male slave trot off at full speed as Victoria took michelle by the arm and walked her to stand in front of our Mistress and Master Robert.

"Get up william and stand beside slut michelle," Victoria barked and I quickly obeyed. The last of the cuffs were then removed form my arms.

"Hands behind your back both of you and spread your legs apart. Wider slaves! Both of you will remain silent; you are not to utter a sound. Indicate you understand be nodding your heads and keep your eyes on the floor. "

I immediately obeyed as did michelle and we waited for minutes for the slaveboy to return as our Mistress conversed with Master Robert and Victoria stood behind us as if waiting for us to make a mistake. Finally I could hear the slave return and go to Victoria giving her the items that had been requested. 'Slaves! Feet together and eyes straight ahead, now!" she commanded, "slave colleen, get over here and help me put these things on our painsluts!"

How beautiful slave colleen looked as I watched her trot over to our side, still wearing her cuffs on arms and legs. 'No wonder the Doctor had married her, she was indeed a gem,' I thought.

You could hear the light clang of metal on metal as colleen assisted Victoria. Then Victoria spoke, "Slave michelle! Spread your legs a foot apart. Have you worn a chastity belt before slave?"

"No Ma'am." Came the reply from michelle.

"This will be on you until the day before the party. It is going on tight and means that you will have to take extra care when urinating and when having a bowel movement. I suggest that you shower and bathe after each. Peeing is not too bad as there is a hole for your discharge but there is a rod slightly blocking your asshole. Just remember to keep clean. If we find one speck of dirt on either one of you, there will be hell to pay. Inhale slave! More! Do you understand what you were just told?" Victoria asked.

'Yes Ma'am," came the reply, "Aghh...please, that is too tight. I won't be able to...agghh."

"You won't be able to what, slut?" Victoria chuckled. "You wont be able to have sex and you wont even be able to play with yourself and that little vibrator you have. That's what you won't be able to do. Tighten that waistband one more notch colleen! Good, now lock it in place"

I glanced over and saw michelle with a shiny stainless steel belt around her waist and at the front hung another section of it and then I heard 'click' as it was locked on.

"Now get that section between her legs. Line up her cunt. Good! Push it up tight against it, another notch colleen. Now bring that section up between her ass cheeks and tighten it! Push up on the whole section and tighten front and back. I want it tight...so that she cannot even get a piece up tissue between her skin and the belt. Finished? Lock it in place!"

My wife moaned several times as the chastity belt was put on her and I knew that by the end of the week, she would be the horniest woman in town.

"Kneel slave michelle and keep those hands behind your back." Victoria told her and then she turned her attention tome after helping michelle down to her knees. "And now for the boy! Master Robert would you like the honour?"

"Yes! That is a great idea. He has to get accustomed to the male touch sometime and now is a good time to start as any." Master Robert said as he took the chastity device from Victoria. 'Ah, at least it isn't the Spiked Cage,' I thought as I saw a pink plastic encasement tube.

Master Robert moved in front of me and held the cage up before my face. "Look at it carefully slut. Do you see the little spikes inside? I would advise you to have only pure thoughts all week. Experienced male slaves who fail to please their owners usually wear this and although you are not yet trained, I want you in pain. Now, the ring please Victoria," and with that he grabbed my cock and balls and felt out the base. "No, the smaller one, I want him to feel what happens when he fails to please a superior."

As he grabbed me and then as he enclosed my privates at the base, I moaned and yelled out, "aghhh...fuck that hurts, fuck!" He nodded to Victoria who pulled my head back hard by my hair just before slapped me hard across my left cheek; all the while holding on to my cock and balls. "How dare you talk like that to a Master? Do you wish to serve or not slut as I'm beginning to wonder? Do you wish to serve at my charity event? Answer me!"

"Yes Master, I wish to serve you and to serve at your event," I answered

He then looked over to my Mistress. "Limits? Will any of his interfere with my actions?"

"Yes," she replied, "marks and blood may."

"Master Robert looked at me then slowly said, "Those limits are not acceptable to me as I may wish to make an example of you. Do you withdraw those limits for the event?"

With the exception of Victoria who still stood behind me holding my hair, I looked at the other women in the room for their reaction. My wife nodded to indicate a yes and she mouthed please as well and then hung her head down to stare at the floor. Slave colleen was smiling and nodding favourably. Once I had seen those two, my member started to harden and I felt the firm hand of the Doctor squeezing it as hard as possible until it returned to a limp state. Mistress Alexis glared and mouthed the words Do It! Well it looked as if the ayes had it.

"I withdraw those limits for the event Master." I blurted out. "I withdraw those limits for you Master."

"Excellent!" he said as he looked deeply into my eyes. "But we will see if your words ring true next week william." He then took the cock cage and screwed it onto my limp dick so that each and every spike in the cage ran over me. I bit down hard on my teeth until he had his pleasure and connected the cage to the back plate. I heard the click as it was locked into place. "There we go boy. You will wear that through Friday night. On Saturday, you will be outfitted with a different device.

"Right! Slave colleen! Come we must go and prepare for next weekend." And with that he and his wife paid their respects to Alexis and left.

"Well that was a pleasant visit by the Doctor but it is time to get back to the reason you were here. Training will be cut short but you will have enough of it to be effective at Master Robert's event. Now both of you are out of uniform. Get dressed immediately!" Mistress yelled.

As quickly as we could, both of us put our gladiator skirts back on but just stood there when finished. With that lack of action, Victoria pushed both of us in our Mistress's direction.

"On your knees and reach out to your Mistress with you hands together on the floor stretched towards your Owner!" she said as if disgusted with us. Put your forehead on the floor and get down as low as possible. Cross your hands and you would say 'I am your painslut Mistress/Master' whomever has given you the order. You will get into this position whenever you get the order 'Down!' Do you understand sluts?

"Yes Ma'am!" we both acknowledged as quickly as we could.

"Now stand up and take 5 steps backwards. That position must also be assumed when a hand points down with 2 fingers. This is in place of or along with the 'Down' command. Now let's try that again. Mistress Alexis? Your slaves are ready."

"DOWN!" came the command from our Mistress and we both rushed before her. Falling to our knees and prostrating our upper bodies before her.

" I am your painslut Mistress!" we both said in unison.

"Excellent! And now let us continue,".... That is how it went without stop until 3 p.m. when we were ordered to return home.

We wore our little skirts as best we could under our latex jumpsuits and rushed to our car; carefully driving home trying not to break any laws. Nothing was said between us during the trip back home. When we arrived and had the door to our house closed behind us, I picked up my wife and kissing her as hard and wildly as I could and carried her up the stairs to our bedroom. As I let her down onto the bed, our embrace finally broke and Michelle was panting and gasping for breath.

"That was fucking fantastic Bill! I can't wait until the next weekend, as I'm as horny as hell. This belt is going to drive me insane but that thing you have on, is it OK?"

"Don't worry about me my love, well not until after next weekend as I think I will fuck your brains out then. You look so beautiful in stainless honey! You will be the hit of the party."

"I don't think so Bill. I think they have something wild planned for you."

"Let's not worry about that now," I said as I pushed her back onto the bed, stripped us out of jumpsuits and runners and lay down beside each other. Nude, except for our items of chastity. Soon we were asleep both exhausted from the training. Both dreaming of those magical things yet to come.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very neat

Incredible story, creative punishments and sadistic doms.

Keep up with the good job. Can't wait for more episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

Poor strategy of them to act bratty but awesome story!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Brandon's Initiation to M.A.M.A. Brandon is abducted by a secret femdom organization M.A.M.A.in BDSM
Draining the Slave's Balls Mistress finally agrees to drain her slave' balls.in BDSM
Femdom Between Friends Ch. 01 Office friends discover their darkest secrets are compatible.in BDSM
Breaking & Training a Man Ch. 01 A Domme has perfected her technique of breaking and training men.in BDSM
The Island William is taken to be his wife's slave.in BDSM
More Stories