A Couple to Enjoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CandleLit
CandleLit
560 Followers

After a while he moved back up, kissing her and sharing the taste of our come with his wife. It seemed so natural and beautiful, to see them together, sharing such an intimate thing. I looked down and saw his cock was hard as ever, leaking precum that was dripping down on to her stockings. She noticed too.

"Oh, you need relief, my master. Come here, let me serve you."

He moved up and positioned himself where she could easily move her mouth on to his cock. She kissed it and milked a large drop to the tip. Then she looked over at me, a sly look on her face.

"Would you like to taste?" she asked.

I moved over and kissed the tip, licking the bulbous head and tasting the slick precum there. It was warm and velvety smooth. She kissed me, her tongue seeking his taste on mine. Then together we started servicing his cock, trading it from her mouth to mine, one licking while the other sucked.

His moans were clear, he would not last long. She pulled him out of her mouth and asked, "Would you like to taste his come?"

I had long wanted to try and told her yes. She positioned the head in my mouth and started milking the shaft fast. His legs tensed and I felt the head swell in my mouth.

"I'm coming -- here it comes!" he yelled and a warm splash hit inside my mouth, followed by another and another. It tasted salty and slightly bitter, like mine but a little different. Laura milked and milked his cock, pulling every drop out of his balls. I swallowed and swallowed again, there was so much come.

He collapsed on to the bed beside us. For a while we rested, at ease lying together. She was in between the two men, warm and taken care of. He looked over and smiled, stroking her hair.

"A good start to the evening. I think our guest enjoyed it too?"

"Incredible," I said.

"Laura, go get the massage oil. Our guest must be tense after all this exercise. We will get him relaxed and ready for more."

She giggled and went to the bathroom. He lazily reached over and started massaging my cock. It started growing in his hand.

"Yes, relaxed and ready for more..."

CandleLit
CandleLit
560 Followers
12