A Coupling Pt. 02

Story Info
A romantic cuckold coupling.
2.1k words
3.48
21.2k
13
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay sprawled prone on the living room floor sucking on Gloria's toes while she in turn knelt between Pattie's legs licking her pussy, while she in turn sucked on Barry's cock. The pecking order was in place. Every relationship has a pecking order, girlfriend, boyfriend, man, wife, it's all about who controls things. In our relationship it was Pattie who controlled things from day one. Much of it was due to the fact that I had handed over the keys to our relationship from day one telling her how much I loved the idea of cuckolding and the lifestyle that went with it. Of course this was after my first wife had left me for her lover and I learned some valuable lessons about cuckolding. So I handed the keys over to Pattie and let her drive the relationship.

First it was the small things. Where we went to eat, how the house was decorated, who did what chores. Then it became more intense with her handling all the money, doling out sex as she saw fit, controlling what I wore, when and where I worked and what friends we would associate with. Now I know some people would think of me as a huge wimp for letting something like that happen. The reality is I didn't 'let' it happen, I wanted it to happen, I craved it to happen. So our relationship is both a female led relationship and a cuckolding relationship, but hey, it works for us. One thing I did notice during the course of our relationship was the incredible transformation of my wife Pattie from a meek, normal, run of the mill wife to a dominant tigress who once given power craves more. The power became an aphrodisiac to her and made her insatiable sexual appetite even wetter with desire.

"I hope you like the feel of her tongue on your pussy." Barry said, as Pattie moaned sucking his huge shaft. "Why don't you climb up on my cock here and ride it for a bit and let her lick your ass too, she's great at that!"

In a heartbeat Pattie was straddling Barry's cock riding it up and down and Gloria without having to be told had her tongue buried between Pattie's ass cheeks licking her ass. Pattie looked over her shoulder, her red hair cascading over her creamy white shoulders, and simply nodded her head and I knew what she wanted me to do. Like a dog going after a bone, I laid on my back on the floor beneath Gloria's ass and began to lick her. Ah the pecking order! Me, Gloria, Pattie and Barry, and what delightful order it was. Pattie and Barry were like equals, they controlled Gloria and I. Barry had made it known from one of our first meetings that Gloria had always been submissive to him and that he was the always dominant in relationships. So it came as no surprise that he and Pattie got along marvelously with two submissives at their beck and call.

Take last Sunday for example. Pattie and Barry decided it would be fun to lounge around Barry and Gloria's pool while Gloria and I ran them out drinks and the Sunday Times and rubbed suntan lotion on them. However, when it came time later in the day to clean up all the dishes from lunch, Gloria decided that since I am submissive to her that I would do all the dishes and she would lounge around doing her nails and tormenting me. I stood at the sink in my humiliating pink ballerina outfit doing the dishes while she taunted me and called me Cinderella! My life has been full of torments like that from Gloria, but I have to say I love and crave the humiliation of it all. Being a cuckold is being subservient and knowing that it's all about pleasing Pattie and if that means pleasing Gloria or Barry indirectly then so be it!

I have to say that although I love our interactions with Gloria and Barry, Pattie still holds a spell over me when we're alone and it seems that since our meetings with Gloria and Barry her dominance has increased dramatically. She understands the whole humiliation aspect of cuckolding and now flaunts it in my face more than ever. Last week we went to meet another 'straight' group of friends at a bar for some wings and beers and she decided that this would be the perfect time to assert a little of her dominance. First she made me shower, shave myself, and then she locked me in my chastity device. Next she produced a pair of sheer to the waist pantyhose and then had me slip on a pair of cargo shorts and a pair of sneakers. I was really uneasy about going out like this with our 'straight' friends but knew better than to argue. Pattie looked stunning in a low cut top with heels and her ever present ankle bracelet with the key to my chastity device dangling from it. I hoped the bar would be crowded and dark because if anyone looked close enough you could definitely tell I was wearing pantyhose.

Once at the bar my heart sank as we walked in and I discovered it was extremely well lit and everyone else was at the table as we approached. There were two seats on opposite ends of the table. I took one quickly between two friends hoping they didn't notice and Pattie scooted down the other end and took her place between Jason and Bruce two hunks from out of town that hung out with our friend Sandy who's a lesbian and doesn't know it yet. The drinks flowed and the evening progressed rather nicely until the boys at the other end of the table decided to start doing shots after dinner. Pattie and the boys downed about three shots of Jaegermeister each and were deeply involved in their own conversation.

As the drinks flowed, the guy on each side of Pattie did not try to divert their eyes as the scoop neck on her loose blouse sank lower and lower and she did nothing to hide its descent. She sat there with her hands on the laps, rubbing their legs, whispering and laughing and I have to confess I was growing harder and harder inside my device as I watched my voluptuous wife being ogled and felt up by these two hunks. And Pattie of course knew exactly the effect she was having on me and exactly what she was doing as always! As the crowd of our friends drifted home one by one, I was finally left with Pattie and her two new admirers. They ordered another round of shots (which I paid for) and we all headed for the door with Pattie offering to give both of the hunks a ride home since they came with Sandy and she had long since left.

We all piled into our Jeep with the top down and Pattie and the boys sat in the back with her in the middle and them on each side of her. It was a gorgeous, hot summer night as I drove I kept checking my rear view mirror when we passed a street light to see if I could catch a glimpse of what was going on in the back seat. I could see their hands on her and her hands on them and hear wet sloppy kissing and laughing. On a back deserted road Pattie said,

"Pull over I want to show the boys something."

I pulled to the side of the road and she stood up n the back of the Jeep in the moonlight and stripped off her top and skirt leaving her standing naked in only her heels. The boys gasped at the sight of her gorgeous buxom body in the moonlight and then she laughed and said,

"Now for the real show, honey strip off those shorts and shoes and show the boys that I haven't been lying to them all night while we were talking."

Without hesitating, I opened the door, got out and dropped my shorts. The boys gawked and then began laughing with belly laughs that I swore could be heard for miles. "Wow baby, I knew you said you had him trained but this is incredible!" The booze was obviously fueling their party and Pattie said,

"Why don't you boys loose those clothes and join the party!" The boys were naked in a matter of seconds and Pattie was out of the Jeep and running toward a corn field motioning to Jason and saying,

"Come get me!" As the two disappeared into the first row of corn I could hear her yelling,

"Oh honey get him ready for me and I'll be right back out there!"

Bruce seemed to know exactly what this meant as he looked at me and smiled. "Well why don't you get to running too and I'll see if I can catch you like Jason's catching your pretty wife!"

I hardly knew what to do but instinctively began running for the corn field as he made a loud whooping sound and followed. I could hear the lock on my chastity device clicking against the plastic as I ran. I was in my bare feet and the ground was uneven and rocky making me stumble as I ran. I could hear Bruce's footsteps gaining on me until finally I was tackled amidst a row of corn and felt his heavy body land on mine. He laughed as he got to his feet holding me down on my knees, he unzipped his pants and took his massive cock out and slapped me across the face with it. From two rows over I could hear the unmistakable groans of my wife approaching orgasm as she shouted, "I'm gonna cum fuck me hard" and then there was silence. I busily sucked Bruce's cock knowing that Pattie would want him super hard for her when she was ready. He grabbed the back of my head and forced me deeper and deeper onto his shaft as I gagged but took it anyway.

Finally I heard a rustling in the corn and there stood Pattie, naked, her hair and body soaked with sweat and glistening in the moonlight.

"Well don't you look cute kneeling there sucking my new boyfriend off!"

With that she literally pushed me away, pushed him to the ground and mounted his cock. As she rode up and down she told me to lick her ass. I crawled through the corn stalks and licked her ass with a fierce abandon I had never known. In my erotic frenzy I found myself licking her ass and his balls at the same time enjoying the mixture of their juices. Patties stopped, turned around on his cock so that she was now facing me and proceeded to ride his cock again. This time I was licking her pussy and his cock as it rammed up inside my beautiful wife. Again I could hear her orgasm building in her throat as she screamed that she was going to cum. Suddenly they both went rigid as their orgasm hit its climax. Soon I could see white juices running out of my wife's pussy and down his cock. Without being told to, I leaned in and licked the two of them clean.

Back at the Jeep as they were getting dressed, Pattie looked at me and said,

"I think it'd be fun if you stayed just the way you are for the drive home."

With that she picked up my shorts and tossed them into the cornfield. I climbed into the Jeep as they piled in the back and began to drive. Soon the three of them were fast asleep in a mix of post coital sex and booze. I drove through the city hoping and praying that no one would notice me or that I wouldn't get stopped. After we dropped the boys off at Sandy's house, Pattie thanked them for a great night, crawled into the front seat, cuddled up to me, cupped my swollen balls and said,

"You are the best little cuckold husband a girl could ask for!"

With that she drifted off to sleep and I drove home with a smile on my face.

Once at home I hurriedly hopped out of the Jeep and scurried inside hoping none of the neighbors would see me. Pattie stripped off her clothes and collapsed on the bed telling me to remind her to call Barry and Gloria in the morning and tell them about the night's escapades. She then handed me her phone and my jaw dropped as I looked at the picture on her phone. There I was kneeling in a cornfield with Bruce's cock buried deep in my throat! She smiled and drifted off to sleep as I my cock grew even more excited in its locked cage.