A Cousin's Apartment Ch. 02

Story Info
The day they wanted. Plus an Aunt comes by.
10.1k words
4.54
146k
67

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
courage33
courage33
128 Followers

Last Monday with my cousin was absolutely incredible. Though it's now Friday night and nothing has really happened since. The occasional kiss in the morning before she goes to work, or while one of us is cooking. Just to show that we still want and like each other but other than that, nothing has happened. Mainly due to the fact that we are both busy with work, and other things. Hell, I have rarely even seen her this week. She also still babysits for a family as extra cash during the week and weekend sometimes. So between her normal work day schedule and that, and my varying work schedule we rarely see one another. A lot of times one of us gets back so late that the other is already asleep or one of us leaves in the morning before the other are awake.

We knew our schedules didn't line up well when I moved in a few days ago. But that was a good thing then, as we both thought we would be able to have our own time then. Though after Monday evening, that whole not seeing each other thing really sucks and doesn't really work to our advantage anymore. I can see it in her eyes when we briefly see each other that she thinks its not too good either. Though there isn't anything we can do about it. Tonight though she was supposed to be back at 10:00 P.M. sadly its just after 11:30 P.M. and she isn't back but she sent me a text message that the parents were running late. Seems the way it goes.

Looking up from lying on my bed watching T.V. I hear the doorknob turning. Sure enough she's finally back as I hear the door open and close. Darcy walks over to the door to my room and looks in smiling.

"God, I am so exhausted," she exhaled. She's just wearing some regular fitting light blue jeans, with a long sleeve crew neck semi-loose fitting maroon shirt. Nothing sexy really, what do you expect from being out babysitting but she sure look it. With her blond hair put down to her shoulders, brown eyes and very sensual lips which it looks like she put some clear lip-gloss on. Wonder if that was something special for me since she rarely wore that stuff? Looking at me lying down on my bed, just wearing blue t-shirt and some loose gray pajama pants she says "Ready for bed already huh? Didn't think I was coming back at a decent hour at all?"

Laughing as I smile at here, "You've been known to not show up at a decent time!"

Returning my smile she says, "Yeah I guess I have, haven't I? That couple drinks too much, there's a reason they are always late."

"Yeah, bet that would contribute to it."

"Indeed. Let me go put my things down. I'll be right back," she said as she walked away from my door way. I could tell that she was drained, the kids she watches seem to take a lot of her energy. Especially when she has to spend extra time there later into the night, which is often.

Coming back into the room, Darcy sat down on the edge of my bed next to me. Putting a hand on my chest she leaned in and gently kissed me on the lips a couple times. Her lips were soft as ever and incredibly gentle. Breaking away slowly she looked into my eyes and said softly with exhaustion in here voice, "I've missed you."

"And I've missed you, quite a lot," I replied smiling back at her and clearly seeing the tiredness in her eyes.

"I know," she sighed. "I'm so sorry I don't know why this keeps happening to us. But I've got to crash."

"Yeah, you do. I know."

"And I can't do it these clothes," she said and with that she leaned back toward me, kissed me long and hard and then said, "Goodnight hun, I'll see you in the morning," with a smile.

"Goodnight sweetie," I replied with a warm smile and she left the room shutting my door slowly. Turning off my bed lamp making my room pitch black, I got under my covers and just laid there on my back. I was a little disappointed that we wouldn't get to see each other much again tonight, but I understood. Not that I expected to fuck her finally again tonight, quite the contrary actually. I knew she would probably be so tired, but I was really hoping we could just get some time together. I had probably been laying there for about ten to fifteen minutes when I heard my door creak and her slowly walk in.

"You still awake?" she whispered "I can't see in here. It's too dark; I'm going to run into something. So if so, would you turn on your lamp?"

Obviously still awake, I leaned over and turned on my bed lamp. Looked at her and just started to stare.

Giggling a little bit she said softly, "Thought you might like this."

She was wearing a white chemise that went down to about the middle of her thighs but the bottom half of it was lace and see through. Her nipples were erect and pushing through the top. She was pushing her gorgeous B cup breasts outward a little bit, proving how desirable and shapely she was. Though the top wasn't form fitting, seeing her fairly flat stomach through the lace portion, her body became even more wanted. She was wearing pink boy short lace panties underneath. I could see her pussy hair again underneath it all and maybe even the beginning of her slit. Wow, what a turn on that she was.

Still looking at her, she smiled though showing signs of more exhaustion and said, "I'm glad you like it, though I'm too tired to fuck tonight, even as much as I want it."

"That's alright," I smiled at here, continuing to look her gorgeous body up and down. Her long shapely legs really showed their attractiveness in her outfit.

"But I can't not sleep with you; I want you to hold me all night."

"I was hoping you would say something like that," I smiled as I moved over in the bed so she could get in next to me.

Walking over the bed and pulling the covers back, she almost got in but stopped. Looking at me she said, "You need to take off that shirt and your sleep pants."

Complying immediately I took off my shirt, then as I took off my pants she realized I wasn't wearing any boxers underneath. "Oooo," she marveled as she looked at my cock that was for sure happy to see her, "I do like that, it'll feel even better like that as we sleep against each other."

"Yes it most certainly will," I replied smiling at her as I tossed my clothes off the bed. Crawling into bed and turning off the light she quickly fell into my arms and we went into a long passionate kiss. She wrapped her right leg over and around my left leg as we pushed into each other kissing my hardening cock pressing into the bottom of her stomach.

She slowly moved her hand down, between us and ran a finger across the side of my hardening cock. Gently touching the tip and back down again.

Pulling out of the kiss slightly she looked at me with quite tired eyes and said, "Oh Max... I like this, I like this a lot and want you so bad.

She continued to gently touch me and said, "But even so, I am way too tired to fuck."

"I know hun," I said gently moving my left hand down the side of her body underneath her chemise I whispered. "Its all right. However," I started to say as I moved my hand to her panties and gently down between her legs, slowly moving my fingers over her pussy lips over her panties, "I think it would be best if you slept without these."

Smiling at me she said, "I think that can be done." She leaned in to kiss me again. Moving her hand from my cock she wiggled a little and started to slide her panties off. Helping her pull them down her legs, she was eventually able to kick them off. Breaking the kiss she looked at me again saying, "Is that better?"

"I'd say so," I replied with a bit of a smile as I continued to hold her close as I could tell she was near falling asleep. Even so, I moved my hand back toward her pussy and as I reached her hair down there, I slowly moved my hand through it. Feeling her little hairs on my fingers as I inched closer to her pussy lips was tantalizing. Reaching her pussy lips that were getting a bit wet I gently glided my finger down the middle of them, parting them just a tad.

"Mmmmmm...don't stop..." Darcy moaned with her eyes closed and I could tell that she was going to fall asleep any moment.

Gently giving her a kiss on her lips I whispered in her ear, "Its alright, you can go to sleep sweetie."

She smiled back at me with eyes still closed, gave me a soft kiss and snuggled her head into my chest. She fell asleep almost instantly, with her one hand still resting on the side of my cock which was squeezed in between our two bodies. My left hand was still resting between her legs on her pussy and I didn't move it as my right arm was wrapped around her back, holding her close as I also drifted off to sleep with this lovely woman in my arms who happened to be my cousin.

Waking up in the morning on my back, with Darcy on her stomach still with her head on my chest and left leg draped over mine was blissful. Her chemise had gotten all tangled up around her body and was now pretty much pushed up just under her breasts, exposing most of her wonderfully soft skinned body to my own. Feeling her against me in the warm bed of a morning where neither of us had to get up for any reason, was wonderful.

I shifted my legs a little bit and seemed to disturb her. Darcy let out a little morning groan as she stretched her arms. Opening up her eyes and peering up at me she said "morning" with a smile that was broken up with a bit of a yawn. As the yawn and stretching subsided, she let her left hand come down to rest on my cock which was already a bit hard, but started getting even harder the moment her hand touched it.

Looking down at her and smiling I softly said, "Morning," as I bent my head down and gave her a kiss.

"Oh god," she said after I did. "You just kissed me and I've got morning breath."

"You're sexy as hell right now," I whispered. "You shouldn't worry about a thing."

"Oh I'm not," she smiled as she grasped my hardening cock and started slowing stroking it up and down. "You're just getting harder, and I am so ready for you now."

As she said that she moved up closer me and laid down on her back moving her right leg over my left and spreading her left leg outward while still stroking me with her right hand.

"Darcy," I said softly as I moved my hand down her soft skinned stomach. "God that feels good...there's nothing better than to wake up like this with you," I smiled as my hand reached the top of her pubic hair. Slowly brushing my hand through her thin amount hair, I reached her pussy lips which were already getting wet. I gently slid my finger down her pussy lips and inside her, slowly pushing my finger inward till it could go any farther and then out again.

"Ohhhh Max," she purred as I continued to move my finger in and out of her. "This is the morning I've been wanting ever since we found each other."

She then removed her hand from my cock for a moment, sat up a bit in bed and took off her chemise and threw it on the floor. Smiling back at me as she laid back on the bed on the bed leaning on me on her side, she grasped my hard cock again stroking it up and down and said, "That was on way too long."

"But its off now," I smiled as I used my right hand to reach her gorgeous B cup breasts. They were so shapely and soft. Her nipples were sticking straight out and extremely hard. I pinched them in between my index finger and thumb while massaging her breast with the rest of my hand and palm. Her other breast was pushed against my chest and it felt so soft and lush as I continued to stroke inside of her pussy with my finger.

"Mmmm...yessss," she moaned quietly as her hand went down a little farther, grasped my balls and gave them a nice little squeeze before going back up to my cock. She then leaned more over me, forcing me to move my hands from her and she kissed me on the lips. Half on me, she began to move her left leg over to straddle me as she whispered in my ear "I need a morning fuck from my hot sexy cousin."

"Oh god Darcy," I said. "I want you so bad." I looked into her eyes as she began sitting up.

Once she straddled me, she sat up on top of me with my hard, thick cock pressed down between me and her now sopping wet hairy pussy. She began sliding her pussy lips up and down the side of my shaft. I started to push my hips upward, indicating that I so wanted to be inside of her.

Looking down at me with a mischievous smile she said. "You want something don't you?"

She lifted her hips, lifting my hard cock up and lined the head of it up with her pussy.

"Oh yes," I replied looking up at her.

"And what could that be?" she said playfully as she wiggled a little bit and pushed about half of the head of my cock into her pussy.

"God I want to fill you with my cock and cum deep inside you!" I said anxiously as I pushed my hips upward. Though she moved hers upward at the same time, teasing.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned with her eyes closed imagining it, "I so want that too. So, so bad."

With that she pushed down slowly on my hard thick cock. It slowly started to fill her with her own juices working as great lubricant again.

"Oh god Darcy.. mmmm...yess," I said through some breathing as her pussy reached the bottom my cock.

She then started to slowly move up and down my cock, riding me. I reached up and grabbed her breasts, massaging them and her nipples as she slowly started to increase the speed in which she was going up and down as I pushed my hips upwards to meet her motions.

"Oh yes Max...yesss... like that.. fill me with that hard thick cock!" She moaned as she leaned back a bit, putting arms behind her to brace and throwing her head back.

The direction that she moved gave me a great view of my cock pumping in and out of her wet pussy as she increased her momentum. Her pussy juices were leaking out, running down my hard cock. Watching her pussy move faster up and down my extremely hard cock was mesmerizing. I moved my hand to her pussy which was pumping up and down and started to rub on her clit. This put her over the edge as she began to shudder and have an orgasm.

"Oh god Max! Yesss! That feels soo good... you feel sooo good! Keep pushing into me.. fuck me!" she yelled as her body shuddered and her orgasm washed over her, pushing more of her juices to seep out her pussy and down my cock.

I could feel her pussy contract around my cock which was pushing ever closer to the edge. Feeling her walls grasp at my hard cock pumping in and out of her. As her orgasm subsided she slowed down a little bit but not for long as she was soon riding me hard and fast again.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I moaned as she rode my cock, up and down, faster now. "Oh god Darcy, just like that...yess...just like that."

Looking at her ride me was wonderful, as her gorgeous breasts jiggled up and down with her motions along with the tiny bit of fat on the edges of her stomach.

"Oh yess.. Max," she moaned through heavy breathing. "Push harder into me! Deeper! Oh god yesss...just like that.. mmmmmm."

Pushing my hips up with her motions to get my cock even deeper inside her was putting me over the edge. I could feel my cock begin to thicken and my balls contact as I continued to push up into her with riding me hard.

Looking at my hard, thick cock pushing into her pussy over and over again I breathed heavily saying, "Oh sweetie...ohhh...god...I'm gonna cum, I can't hold this any longer."

"Mmmmm...oh yess Max," she moaned as my cock began to expand in her, her pussy hugging me tight. "God yesss...oh Max yess.. that feels good.. soo good.. please let go...cum inside of me...deep in my pussy I want to feel your hot cum!"

I couldn't hold it anymore. I pushed my hard cock hard up into her pussy as I began to have spasms through my cock. She could feel it coming and she sat down on me hard, pushing my cock deep inside of her as my spasms started ejaculating my hot cum into her in her pussy. Ripple after ripple overcame me as I continued to push more cum out of my cock and deep into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned with her head back taking in the ripples of my cock pushing out my cum inside of her.

"Oh god yes..." I said as my breathing became more stable and I was subsiding from such a great feeling. "God Darcy...that was so fucking good," I looked up at her.

She bent her head back to look down at me. With a beaming smile on her face "Yes, yes it was."

She then slowly lifted herself off my now smaller wet cock and lay down on top of me, pressing her warm sticky body against my own. She kissed me gently and then propped her head up above mine with her hands and elbows on either side of my head looking down at me.

Smiling up at her I moved my head up to meet hers and gave her a nice warm long kiss. Looking at her from this angle, I had a view of her wonderful sized, round shapely hanging breasts whose nipples were just grazing slightly on my chest. It was an incredible view with a warm feeling of happiness to go along with it. Sinking my head back into the pillow and looking up in her eyes I asked, "So, should we take a shower?"

"Nope," she replied playfully with a big smile. "I want to feel your cum trickle out of my pussy and run down the inside of my thighs as I make breakfast."

"That doesn't sound too bad," I said with a smile.

"Mmmm... it sounds wonderful is what it sounds like," she smiled back at me.

With that she quickly bent down pressing her body against mine, giving me a quick kiss and pushed her self up and off the bed. She grabbed her chemise, threw it on and walked out to start making breakfast, giving her ass a little wiggle as she left.

Laying there on the bed watching her leave like that was one of the sexiest things I've seen. Her happy attitude, casual way of throwing her top back on and playful walk out of the room was mesmerizing. Looking up at the ceiling I let out a long a bit of a sigh and just thought about her and how lucky I was. It was still amazing that we're cousins and we're fucking like this, but neither of us second-guessed it anymore. I think it made the whole thing hotter really; knowing this lovely woman I was fucking was my cousin. Smiling at myself for such a great start to the day, I got up grabbed my casual loose lounge pants, put them on quickly and walked out of my room toward the kitchen.

Looking over the bar at Darcy at the stove, with just her chemise on breaking eggs into a frying pan was an incredible turn on. Her nipples were still hard as they were pushing through the fabric.

Seeing me walk out of my room she looked up from what she was doing and said "Morning honey," with a great big smile. She had put on some lip gloss and the light was shining off of it, adding that extra bit of flare to her overall sexiness.

Smiling back at her I replied, "So how is breakfast coming?"

She giggled a little while smiling at me as the "double meaning" of what I said quickly clicked in.

She smiled with a playful look at me and said "I wish your breakfast was coming inside of me some more, but this one is turning out alright. Although I think this is more lunch than breakfast"

Laughing a bit, I looked over at the clock on the microwave, it read 12:30. I guess we had slept in later than I thought, but that was all right. Walking into the kitchen I asked "So do you have anywhere you need to be today?"

"Besides being with you, naked all day?" she smiled as she looked over at me. "Nope, no where at all."

"I like the sound of that," I replied as I leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on her lips, leaning my bare chest and stomach into her back, feeling her soft chemise.

"Yeah, me too."

"Good" I said, as I kissed her on the cheek as she was concentrating on the eggs.

I then placed my hand on the back of her thigh, right below her butt cheek underneath her top. Slowly running my hand up and over in between her legs on the inside of her thighs. I could tell that the juices had been leaking from her and were still continuing to do so. As I reached up with my finger gently touching her warm, wet and sticky pussy lips I whispered in her, "So how has this been?"

courage33
courage33
128 Followers