A Crazy, Crazy Birthday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew all about the money thing, but the 'repeat business' bit was a surprise, or maybe not to any female who'd been treated to a session with Desmond though! I'd been thinking quickly though. There may be a way out of this that we'd all benefit from. Particularly me and my friend Pam!

"Look, if you come around to see me in the office at lunch-time tomorrow, I may be able to find a way to get you back. It might not be exactly the same jobs you had before, but it would be paid work!"

Desmond's lively brown eyes lit up, "What, you can get us back into the CCFC again? Wow that would be great! And Tess and I would promise not to get into trouble again, wouldn't we Tess?!" She didn't look so sure, but by then Desmond had bounded over to me and given me a big hug before throwing the Alien gear into the bin and taking Tess by the hand, suddenly over the moon!

He was still laughing and chuckling as he slipped an arm around her waist and guided her down the drive.

"See you at twelve then, " he called out as they turned onto the street. Tess still looked a bit baffled, and was maybe wondering whether it could really be as good as it sounded. But as I waved them away, I was smiling. I knew exactly what to do. I just had to persuade my business manager, Bruce of course, but with a bit of my world renowned charm, anything was possible.

I was thinking that Desmond would be ideal for a role helping Pam and I do some research work. Particularly into how big he really was and the effect of long term, multiple insertions on the female anatomy over a well-defined and closely monitored period. Only in the interests of science of course!

I'd also been thinking about Tess, and after the grief that she'd given me in the park earlier, maybe she was right to be just a teensy weensy bit wary. Thing is that I was pretty sure that there was a clause somewhere in our management/Union agreements at the CCFC that allowed me to nominate a deputy to stand in for me during meetings and other Union activities should the occasion demand it. I was pretty sure that I was definitely going to need some help with the monthly staff fucking sessions, and Tess was just the girl to stand in for me! Little did she know how devious I could be!

I grinned evilly to myself as I approached my porch thinking about her punishment. All sorted then, but given the way that she'd been getting strange men to fuck her as an Alien over the last couple of days, I was developing a nasty feeling that Tess would probably enjoy doing the sessions anyway!

28 - Layla Springs A Surprise

-------------------------------------------------------

It was really quite dark when I stood on my porch and delved into my bag for my house keys. Fortunately, we have a strong security light that comes on automatically, courtesy of my security conscious niece, Layla, and I was soon swinging open my front door and stepping into the hallway. I was balancing my briefcase and shoulder bag in my hands so I kicked the door as I came in and it slammed shut behind me with a bang that jolted me!

It also shut out the light from outside and, as my eyes hadn't adjusted from the brightness, the sudden arrival of pitch blackness was a bit disconcerting.

I dropped my briefcase by the wall and felt along it to where the light switch was, giving out a sigh of satisfaction as I flicked it on.

Nothing happened! I was still blinded by the dark!!

"Damn!!" I spluttered as I flicked the switch a few more times with, predictable, identical results.

I was about to utter a string of expletives, mainly aimed at my husband for not maintaining the house properly . Boy but he was going to have to be great in bed tonight or else!! But then I froze.

I hadn't seen anything but some sixth sense had picked up movement around me!

"What...!" I gasped in horror as I suddenly felt bodies squeezing into me from all sides! Jesus, I was under attack!!

I started to push back at them until a number of things combined to make me pause. Firstly the bodies were soft and judging by the fragrance, female. The second was the way that hands had materialised and were now caressing my body through my dress. The third was a voice that I immediately recognised whispering gently into my ear, "Happy Birthday Aunt Fay!"

It was then that I realised that my niece and her partner, Jane must still be here. And, logically, the third nymph-like body enveloping me must belong to Penny, my live-in dog walker! It wasn't that long ago after all since I'd been in my office watching the three of them on my house security cameras indulging in a very hot threesome on my sofa!

The surprise, and the darkness, was clouding my reactions. The hands that had started to get more inquisitive and were now caressing some very sensitive parts of my body were clouding it even more. And then I felt my hair being eased aside and soft lips started to nuzzle around my bare neck, working their way up towards my face!

"What...!" I gasped again, still frozen in between them, not moving at all as my body began to react warmly to the attention it was getting.

"We've decided to give you a different type of birthday present ..." murmured Layla softly into my ear again, "...Uncle Ben told me that he'd had to let you down earlier and asked me to look after you for a bit...so here we are...and I know that you watched us on the security cameras earlier, so you'll know how good we can be! Just relax and let us pleasure you...our treat!!"

"What!" I gasped again, vocabulary really not up to this unexpected situation, totally confused and now getting increasingly aroused, especially after just witnessing Tess getting shafted right through to a big orgasm outside. The one that I'd been desperate for all day!!

Then my spluttering was semi-protests were quelled as the soft lips that had started to work their way over my face settled on my own lips and began to give me a serious kiss. I could tell from the perfume that it was Jane again, and evidently she was a seriously good kisser. My lips automatically started to return the kiss, and a little shudder ran through me as I abandoned myself to the pleasure of it.

Jesus, I couldn't believe it. My own niece organising a female foursome with me as the subject. And how did she know I'd watched them earlier? And how did she know that I'd succumb to a lesbian approach? Did she know about my sessions with Tess and Pam today?! That girl had some pretty scary sources of information!

My shoulder bag had just disappeared somewhere, and I groaned in appreciation as Layla, I presume, began to massage my back, letting her hands run right up and down my spine before spreading out and kneading my buttocks through my thin dress. At the same time, I think that it was Penny who started to work on my boobs, her hands cupping, caressing and teasing at them mercilessly as my mind was suddenly swamped with electric feelings of arousal from all over my body! Automatically, I finally lifted my own hands and traced the outline of a lithe, tender young body pressing into me and covered by what felt like just a thin negligee. As I explored higher and cupped a taut, responsive breast I knew then that the three young women weren't wearing much else!

The touch had made Jane groan in the back of her throat, so at least I knew who's breast I was caressing, her kissing intensifying even more as her tongue writhed about inside my mouth and she responded by reaching down my front to cup my pussy, which almost exploded at the intimate contact!

Christ! They'd got me totally aroused in no time at all and I was still fully clothed!!

The next few minutes went by in a blur. My heart was racing, my pussy was throbbing, my nipples were tingling and at some point Penny had taken over from Jane on kissing duty. And anything Penny might lack in experience at this sort of thing, she was making up with enthusiasm. Oh, and at some point they'd manoeuvred me into the main living room and I was standing on my best sheepskin carpet, bathed in a subdued light from the one table lamp that was lit.

Clearly Layla was in charge and as Jane continued to caress my neck and shoulders, my niece dragged the zip on my dress right down to the small of my back. I would probably have protested, but Penny's tongue was somewhere down my throat at the time and Jane and Layla moved so quickly that I'd been peeled out of my dress in a matter of seconds!

And that seemed to be the signal for a general pause in proceedings as they all stood back from me to admire my new, sexy lingerie!

"Wow Aunt Fay...you look absolutely ravishing...and no knickers! Uncle Ben doesn't know what he's missing!" laughed Layla.

"Cool...well, hot actually ...REALLY HOT!" smiled Jane

"Mmmmm ...delicious Mrs Franchetta!" added a shier looking Penny.

Given that all three of them were wearing simple see-through, upper thigh length negligee's that left nothing to the imagination and I was standing there in sheer stockings, lacy cream bra, suspenders and nothing else, I should probably have told Penny not to be so formal! And explaining where my matching panties currently were didn't seem like a good idea!

But I was still in a kind of shock, breathing deeply and staring lustfully at their young, semi-naked figures. Layla and Jane both had neatly trimmed pussies matching their chestnut and light brown hair respectively, one with a landing strip and the other shaped into a heart. Penny's was like a deep black, triangular jungle and I couldn't work out which one I liked the best and, shocking myself again at the way my mind was working, which one I'd like to tongue and drink at first! God, was I so far gone?!

I didn't get long to recover my senses though as the three quickly surrounded me again and Jane locked her lips on mine while guiding one of my hands down to her pussy so that I could explore the landing strip! I did exactly that, my fingers sliding sensuously over her puffy nether lips and making her squirm. Ha! So I was back in control!

No I wasn't.

Layla instrucyted Penny to 'Lose that bra!' and in an instant my tingling boobs had been freed of the expensive, lacy cups as Penny quickly whisked it away. Janet then re-attached her lips to mine, her hands roaming round my neck and hair as she kissed me hard, sending my heart beat rocketing again

and nearly making me miss Layla's instruction to bend me forward. I was so compliant now that I just let Janet pull my head down as she knelt in front of my, leaving my bum high in the air. It just seemed like the natural thing to do!

My ears did perk up a bit when I felt my niece run a finger across my positively dripping, juicy slit and say to the others, "Wow, she's plenty wet down here...don't think we'll need any lube!" That didn't sound right at all! And when I felt something cool and snub-nosed pushed up against my throbbing pink hole, I finally broke off the kiss with Janet to complain.

"Hey...what!" I said suddenly, flustered all of a sudden as I felt the thing between my legs pushing into my vagina, which made no attempt to defend itself and positively welcomed the presence of yet another invader into it's hot embrace!

My initial, automatic, reaction to stand up straight was compromised by Janet hanging onto my neck and restarting that hot kiss again, and by then it was too late to stop what felt like a ribbed dildo being forced deep inside me. Given some of the male members that I'd entertained there recently, this actually felt quite modest in size, and my pussy seemed positively happy to have it there. And if my pussy was happy, in the state that I was in, so was I!!

I kind of shrugged and got back on with kissing Jane as I felt someone fiddling with it for a few seconds, making it move around inside me quite erotically until suddenly the vibrations suddenly hit me!

"Aaaaaaargh!" I gasped in surprise.

It wasn't a dildo apparently, it was a vibrator! And when Layla switched it on it seemed to go into a hyperactive state that sent quivering sensations rocketing around my poor pussy which then spread out around the rest of my body in an instant before the devilish thing settled down into a more subdued mode of operation!

By the time that I'd got over the initial shock and realised that I'd collapsed onto my soft rug the thing was just zinging along quite nicely and the initial electric sensations were now being replaced by a warm tingling along it's whole length and a slightly more intense sensation around the muscles that were holding it in place. So my original cry of alarm was replaced by a deep sigh as I felt the warm pleasure gradually building rather than exploding through me like a volcano.

"Ooops, sorry Aunt Fay... hit the wrong button!" admitted my niece as she and Janet, who I'd sent sprawling sideways by my sudden reaction, got their hands back on me and got back to kissing and cuddling me while I finally got used to the new invader and way that my pussy was being stimulated.

"Oh, by the way, that's your present from us..." whispered Layla in my ear, "...you'll be able to use it when we're not around to help you deal with Uncle Ben's absences!!"

By now I was just floating in an ever increasing state of arousal, and I didn't really want to talk. I just wanted to feel good. I just wanted to come...soon!

I think that they got that message quite quickly and shortly after the vibrator insertion, I found strong hands and arms around me as I was carried into my bedroom and placed on my big, queen size bed. The pale mauve duvet was unceremoniously dragged away and I was left to wriggle and squirm on my crisp white sheets for a few seconds on my own.

What was happening? I finally opened my eyes and saw my three young partners throwing off their negligee's before laughing and squealing together as they cuddled amongst themselves, caressing their bare bodies at the bed-side and then almost fell on me as they dragged me into their hot, sensuous embrace!

Instantly bare skin was sliding excitedly over bare skin as our bodies intertwined on the big bed, hands were caressing naked female curves , groping tingling breasts and exploring between legs. I quickly lost track of who was touching me and who I was caressing back. One thing that stayed constant though was the perpetual, low-level zinging that I was getting from vibrator. It was driving me round the bend!!

Occasionally a hand would slip between my legs, fingers searching out my clit and sending my arousal levels up another notch but, annoyingly, they never stayed long! It was hard to concentrate on anything but my building sexual tension and the raging fire between my legs as the continuous caressing and vibrator combined in its devilish work!

As we writhed around together and whenever I wasn't tasting and nibbling a passing breast or on the occasions when I found my face nosing up between two sets of legs, I'd take the opportunity to lick and suckle at their equally wet slit's, enjoying the taste of two or three more women to add to my growing list of lesbian delights! How long the four of us spent fondling and tantalising each other I don't know, but we were all breathing hard when I finally felt them start to pull away, making me moan in disappointment as their electric fingers and lips gradually left me.

"Okay ladies, time to give Aunt Fay our final present!" I heard Layla's excited voice say huskily.

Even though my whole body was so full of sensual tension that I felt as if I'd explode, I slowly opened my eyes to see what she meant, and then gasped in surprise at the scene in front of me. Kneeling on the end of the bed, Jane was busy fastening a strap-on around Penny's waist, the big black dildo waving about ominously between her legs. I recognised it immediately as the one that I'd seen Jane use on Penny earlier as I'd watched them cavorting together on my security camera. It had looked respectably big then but now, in close up, it looked huge!!

In my sexually charged state I was confused though because I could still feel the vibrator zinging along in its subdued way inside my vagina. I suspected that Layla had set it so that it was never quite strong enough to get me off but always driving me wild with frustrated anticipation. But where did they intend to insert the new beast. Surely not?!!

I tensed hard and started to struggle as Layla reached up to my waist .

"Nooooo ..." I gasped in horror, as I wriggled away, but not really having the will-power or strength left to fight back. Layla looked surprised , then confused and then her face lit up in a big grin as she realised what I was afraid of! Then she grasped the protruding end of the vibrator, and quickly slid it out of my sopping pink hole, making me moan again as I lost the comforting and exciting feel of its throbbing presence inside me.

"It's okay Auntie, we've been training up Penny all afternoon on how to use the strap-on. She'll soon get you off now!!"

And I was so busy watching the big snub-nosed end of the black dildo, etched in pseudo veins, approach as Penny shuffled her way forward that I made no attempt to fight Layla as she pushed my legs wide open, leaving my sex and dripping pink hole totally at the mercy of the swaying monster!

My eyes were wide, and I'd stopped breathing as I watched Penny guide the big round end up against my juicy pink hole where she paused for a minute, looking deep into my eyes. I was scared that I wouldn't be able to take it in and it took me a long few seconds to realise she was waiting for me to give her approval to enter me! Despite all of my concerns, in my current state, I just had to have something in me though, even this monster! I shook my head, drew in a deep breath and then nodded. Penny smiled back at me and eased her hips forward. I felt my vagina muscles resist for about a second and then gradually stretch open as the pressure increased! I'd stopped breathing again as my buttocks tightened and my whole being centred around the way that my vagina opened wider and wider to welcome the plastic monster in!

"Ohhhhhhhhh...woooooooow!" I gasped as Penny gradually, relentlessly leaned forward and fed the big dildo deeper and deeper into me. Goodness knows how wide my eyes were open as I felt it penetrate me ...totally!

My head was spinning and my senses reeling as I absorbed all the erotic sensations triggered around my already pulsating pussy. I'd lost the capacity to think rationally as I just stared up into Penny's equally excited and lust-filled eyes, willing her to start moving inside me. It wasn't all for me though as I caught sight of Layla's lithe, naked body press herself into Penny's back and her hands slipped around Penny's front to cup her golden, full orbs, her fingers searching out and then playing with her dark pink nipples!

Penny's head rocked back at the surprise caress, just like mine would have done! I was about to complain about the distraction but then I felt Penny start to move the dildo inside me, pulling back four or five inches and then thrusting firmly back, sending the breath rocketing out of my lungs as my vagina reacted explosively to the movement!

At the same time I felt more movement across my bosom, and blearily saw Jane's face, framed by her light brown hair smiling up at me before dropping down to my breasts. Her lips immediately wrapped around one of my hard nipples whilst her expert hand started to massage the other. It was ecstasy! Suddenly the emotional side of my brain took complete control and I was left wallowing in all the tsunami like flood of pleasure that the girls were generating from all the erotic spots on my body at once. At last! At this rate I'd be orgasming in no time! Nothing could stop it!!

29 - Reunion And Satisfaction At Last

-------------------------------------------------------