A Crazy Life Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was naturally devastated, and so was Kristen, though she wasn't there to hear the bad news from my father that night. I had to face telling her in our dorm room, where she screamed and cried. She wanted to kill Tami so badly. I couldn't believe all this was happening. All because of a trip to the beach! Still, I tried to have hope. We had encountered this before. After the first time we were together with my father last summer. My dad had come to his senses and stopped it. But it didn't last long, and soon we were on that cruise, and the magic happened again. Then he met Renee, and it seemed to have ended once more. But then we had that amazing boat trip, which started a few months of amazing times together. Now it was ending again, and this time I feared it was for good. Because this time, other people knew, or at least heard rumors from a certain loud-mouth gossip queen and her partners in crime, who were no longer our friends, regardless of how hot they looked in only bikini bottoms.

Over the following week, I pleaded with my father to reconsider, telling him how we could still continue what we had, and Kristen and I would do our best to squash the rumors. I even tried stripping in front of him, but he told me to stop. He wouldn't listen, and despite trying to get Renee on our side, she understood why it was for the best. It wasn't accepted in society, and it needed to end. My father said we should all be grateful my mother didn't hear about this, or we'd all be dead. Had she found out, not only would our relationship end, she'd probably have a restraining order set up against my father or accuse him of rape or something.

I was grateful at the time that I wasn't living there regularly any longer, and after the decision to stop what we had was made I decided to stay at the dorms on the weekends. If I couldn't be the way I wanted to be with my father, I needed some time away from him. At least for the time being. Kristen and I both took it hard, but we both still had each other, and I guess that led to us becoming even closer. We made love every night after that, and sometimes even between classes. Infact both of us were so disgusted with society for a while after that, we both really closed our eyes to guys for a while, even girls, we just wanted to be left alone. We were already considered to be lesbians by many on campus, we figured we might as well be. And while I was still physically attracted to men, for a few weeks I really lost all interest in them. In my eyes, no man could compare to my father. So for the first time really, Kristen and I became more than just best friends with benefits, we were truly lovers and I considered her my girlfriend, in the dating sense.

It remained just the two of us for a while, until one night in early November when Kristen strayed. She took a liking to a guy in one of the classes we shared, and actually asked my permission to persue him. I knew it was only a matter of time before she'd gain her interest in men again. I knew how much she loved me, but we both weren't lesbians at heart and eventually I knew we both needed a dick to keep us happy. Dildos only got us so far when we used one.

I thought it was sweet that she asked me if she could see Cory, we had been an actual couple and I guess she felt it was right to ask me. Of course I let her, and while most guys either shunned us as 'lesbos' or tried to get with us for hopes of a threesome, Cory was one of the guys who didn't seem to care about either. He seemed genuinely sweet, and took a liking to Kristen, and I knew they'd be a good pair. Kristen had never found a decent man, well, except for my dad. I knew Cory seemed good for her.

It was awkward the first few weeks when they started dating, while Kristen and I continued to have sex with each other, we hid it from Cory. I knew she wanted to tell him, but was afraid how he'd react. He knew she had been seeing me before him, but she insisted we were just friends fooling around. She knew he was sincere in his feelings when he didn't express an interest in getting me to join them, like most guys probably would. So with Kristen busy with Cory, I figured my ban on men should end as well and I let my eyes open for potentials, but struggled to find someone like Cory on a campus full of horny frats.

While Kristen was splitting her time between me and her boyfriend, the sex with us became more and more infrequent. I knew I should really find a guy to satisfy my needs, even if he wasn't Mr. Right. After all, I already knew Renee had him. So later that month, almost three months since the beach incident that ended my relationship with my dad, I finally had sex with another guy. He was a junior I met at a party off campus. He wasn't close to what I was looking for, but his looks were there and that was enough for me that night. Plus, since Kristen had started dating Cory, the reputation we had as dykes had slowly dwindled. The sex with Tom was decent, and it definitely felt nice to have a real cock in me again. Though of course we used a condom. I only let my dad fuck me without one, despite the fact I've been on the pill since I was sixteen.

Tom was good for a fuck, but he wasn't dating material, and over the next couple of weeks it seemed like I found a different guy every weekend to sleep with when Kristen stayed at Cory's apartment. I was starting to feel like a tramp, and I was becoming desperate to find a man who wanted me for more than just sex.

Kristen came back to the dorm late one night and found me crying in bed. She consoled me as she usually does and kissed me softly. I told her how I was still thinking about my father and how I missed him. None of the guys I had been with had compared to him, or even come close. She knew what I meant, and admitted she missed him too. Though it was obvious Cory was easing some of her pain there.

She took off her clothes and got in bed with me and kissed me again. Soon our tongues were playing with each other and our legs were locked in a scissor style as we made love. I loved the feel of Kristen's tongue on my nipples as she sucked my tits, and I couldn't help thinking of the way my dad would suck them. I even remembered when Kristen and my dad would each suck on one as Renee went down on me. God it was an amazing time, and I missed those times.

When we both reached an orgasm we kissed some more and Kristen laid beside me.

"You know what I miss?" I said suddenly.

"Your dad?" she said.

"Yeah, but besides him, I miss the crazy, I miss the..." and I hesitated.

"The orgy?" she said which made me laugh.

"Yeah, I guess that defines it well," I said.

Kristen got quiet for a moment and I could tell she was thinking about something. Just as I was about to ask her she came out and told me.

"I was thinking...and please don't take this the wrong way...but would you be interested in joining me and Cory sometime?"

Before I knew what I was saying I said it, "Could I? Please?"

Kristen was a little surprised at my eagerness to get with her and her boyfriend. But I guess all the sex with my dad, Renee and her got me accustomed to group sex and I missed it.

"If you really want to, yea, of course," she said with a smile.

"Do you think Cory would mind?" I asked.

Kristen smirked, "MIND? Melis, I told you he didn't mention it to me and he didn't, but the other night I accidentally brought it up in conversation and he couldn't get off it," she said, "So no, I don't think he'd mind, infact, I think he'd be thrilled!" she laughed.

We laughed a bit and kissed some more. The following day she gave the exciting news to Cory and told me later on how flabbergasted he became when she told him. I asked her again if she was sure this was something she wanted to do. I knew she had feelings growing for him, and I wasn't sure she was ready to share him with me. She said she wouldn't have it any other way. After all, I shared my dad with her. She was right there, but if it wasn't for her, I'd never would have had my dad.

That Friday night after an awkward date in a restaurant, the three of us went to Cory's apartment off campus. It was a small one bedroom place which was rather messy, and Cory seemed really nervous.

We sat on his bed and Kristen kissed him passionately, then she looked at me and kissed me the same way. Cory's eyes widened when he saw us kiss for the first time, and the rod in his pants was ready to burst out. After our kiss, Kristen motioned me toward her boyfriend, and as awkward as it seemed, I took his tongue in my mouth and kissed him with mine. After we shared our kiss Kristen was unbuttoning her top, and Cory watched anxiously. After removing her bra she lifted my shirt over my head, I wasn't wearing a bra. Cory's eyes locked on my breasts as Kristen helped him remove his shirt.

Before long we were all completely naked and Kristen was laying on Cory. As he inserted himself in her I sat beside them and put his hands on my breasts. Kristen and I kissed as he fucked her and I guess the excitement was too much for him to handle and he came within seconds inside her. Unlike me, she didn't use a condom with him, she told me he was clean. Cory looked disappointed in his performance but Kristen calmed him and told him to relax and enjoy the show.

He moved aside slightly on the double bed and watched as Kristen and I began to fuck. I sucked her tits, she sucked mine, and soon I was getting close to orgasm. Suddenly I noticed Cory having newfound hardness and I didn't hesitate and jumped on him. Putting Kristen's boyfriend's cock inside me felt amazing, I don't know if it was because he was her boyfriend and not mine, but it was better than any of the previous guys I had been with. I didn't even care about the condom, like my dad, I let him fuck me without it. And it surprised me. I kissed both Kristen and Cory as he fucked me hard. And I threw my head back as he sucked my tits. In memory of my dad, I moved Kristen's head to my other tit, so she could suck it at the same time.

It got me over the edge and I came viciously as Cory exploded inside me moments later. We finally all collapsed on each other, in a naked jumble of arms and legs. It's what I needed, and Kristen knew it. She didn't have the slightest look of regret on her face when she kissed me again.

After spending the night at Cory's, the following days were awkward. Kristen insisted she had no regrets, but an odd tension now presented itself whenever Cory and I saw each other. I'd try to act no different, and he tried as well, but apparently the memory remained and after only two weeks Cory was mentioning my name a lot in conversations with Kristen. I wasn't sure what was causing it exactly, but some how Kristen was growing jealous of me.

I knew she had no reason to be, she had Cory and was with him several times a week. I had had him once, in her presence, with her approval. Yet somehow I could tell it was eating at her, and I knew our three-way was much different than the times with my dad. Something changed that night, and while it took me a while to realize it. Cory had developed feelings for me. Apparently Kristen's boyfriend was incapable of having just a meaningless night of sex with two girls without attaching some feelings. This bothered Kristen tremendously and unlike everything on this Earth that she shares with me; this she kept to herself. Which is why it took me so long to figure it out.

Three weeks after the night at Cory's, things blew up when I mentioned Cory's name during sex with Kristen. We were using a dildo that night and I told her how amazingly better a real dick feels. I told her Cory was much better than I had expected. That's when she lost it. "Get your own fuckin man!" she yelled as she hopped off me on the verge of tears.

"Excuse me??" I shot back in shock.

"You heard me, leave my man alone, get your own!" That was it. I couldn't believe it had come to this, after all we had been though together, years and years of such an amazing friendship, she was going to ruin it over one stupid night. I knew she was hurt, I knew it bothered her to see her boyfriend visualize my naked body on top of him everytime I saw him. How it probably killed her to see him suddenly flirtatious with me, and how I would try hard not to flirt back, and would sometimes fail. I knew he was her boyfriend, but after all we'd been through with my father, I guess I would have liked her to be cool with it. I was wrong.

She had developed real feelings for this guy, something I had never seen her do for anyone except for maybe my father, though now I began thinking it was mostly lust. Had she come to me with her feelings the way she always had, things would have probably been fine. But her sudden outrage with me had me on the defensive, and I shot back every word she called me with equal menace. Our shouting was probably heard 2 floors down, for everyone knew about the 'cat fight between the lesbos' the next day. Though this wasn't a cat fight that would end in kissing like most probably imagined. Kristen stopped talking to me, which made living with her impossible.

During finals week she spent many nights at home, refusing to talk to me or Cory for days. It made me miserable to fight with Kristen over this, since I really didn't have any feelings for Cory. But because of her immaturity with the situation, I refused to give in and appologize. Finals week was horrible, and I even flunked a class. I couldn't wait to go home, but nothing there was the same either.

The day after my last final I told Kristen I was sorry, but she didn't respond. My father picked me up at school, and seemed chipper on the drive home. He was asking me how things were at school, and he could tell by my bland response that things definitely weren't ok. When he asked me what was wrong, I told him Kristen and I weren't talking. When he asked why with a shocked expression, I told him I didn't want to talk about it. He didn't pry.

So there I was, with my face against the window pain, staring in the distance, and wondering how it all went wrong. When I finally came around to talking, I asked my dad how things were at his job, if the rumors were still flying. He told me they died down by Halloween, and now most people seemed to forget about it, and moved onto the next gossip. I wanted desperately to beg him to reconsider everything, but I knew it was no use. He'd only tell me why it was wrong and how we should have never done it, and it would ruin my holidays.

When we got to the house I went straight to my room and laid on my bed and started to cry. I couldn't stand what my life had become, and I wanted my old one back. I laid there for a long time, closing my eyes but unable to sleep. After lying alone in my room for what seemed like an hour, I felt someone sit beside me and I turned my head.

Renee looked at me with sad eyes and stroked my hair with her hand. She could tell I had been crying and although my father told her it was because of my spat with Kristen, I knew Renee detected the real reason.

"Hi sweetie", she said gently as she smiled at me. I said nothing in reply and just looked at her. She was as beautiful as the first time I had seen her, and I knew why my father was in love with her. "Do you want to talk about it?"

I knew my father was usually the one who would console me in the past, but somehow I felt more comfortable discussing this with Renee, my new mother. "I wouldn't know where to start," I said.

Renee shifted herself closer to me on the bed and said, "Start anywhere."

For the next twenty minutes I told Renee how life had been on campus with me and Kristen, and how she had met Cory and everything that happened between us. The entire time Renee just listened as she stroked my hair gently. When I finally concluded with my story about Kristen I was on the verge of tears again and Renee spoke.

"Listen to me Melissa," she said in a gentle tone, "Kristen has been your best friend for many many years, you have shared so much together, literally, she'll be fine. I could tell you a similar story about my college days, but I don't want to drift here, because I know this isn't about Kristen."

My eyes widened when she said that and I felt a rush of tears coming on. "Honey, I know you love your father, I know you miss the way things were, believe me, I do too. But this is probably what's best for all of us, as much as we don't like it."

I wasn't listening to the second half of her sentence. I had three words ringing in my mind like a bell of hope, I DO TOO. If Renee admitted she missed the way we were, maybe there was hope. Maybe I could convince her to change him.

"It's not fair!" I shot back, my eyes watering again.

"I know sweetie, I know," she said as she hugged me.

"Why can't people mind their own fucking business!" I cried as I hugged her.

"It's the way the world is, that's why," she said.

"Well the world is fucked up then!" I said.

Renee took my face in her hands, and wiped away my tears as she looked me in the eyes. "You're such a beautiful girl, you know that?" she said.

"So are you," I said.

"You're father is crazy about you," she said. "He talks about you all the time. It's killing him to have to do this, it really is."

"It is?" I said surprised and a bit relieved.

"It's killing me too," Renee said as her lips met mine and we kissed. Our lips touched for a few wonderful seconds, and then I felt her tongue slide into my mouth. It was something I wanted so badly at the moment, and now I knew she wanted it too.

We made out for a good few minutes, as Renee slowly laid me down on the bed and removed my shirt. I pulled her little top off as quickly as I could, and I wasn't surprised she hadn't been wearing a bra. Her beautiful breasts met mine as we squeezed together, slowly working the rest of our clothes off as we kissed passionately. I felt Renee's fingers slide down my body and find my beating flower eager for her attention. As she worked two into me, I found her clam with my own as her mouth licked my tits.

Fucking Renee was definitely a lift that I needed, we both needed. We probably kissed more that one time than we ever did before. She missed me, she missed fucking me too. It was wonderful, and I felt the rain clouds that had taken residence over me the last few days finally clearing a little. My door stood ajar, and I hoped mightily that my father would wander in and witness our love making. Realize what he was missing. Society said I couldn't fuck my dad, there's nothing against me fucking his girlfriend.

I even moaned, louder than I usually do. "UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed as Renee worked my pussy. We were both covered in sweat as I took each one of her delicious nipples in my mouth and suckled them. "OHHHHH", Renee began to chant.

The energy between us was enormous, and I felt a climax building and I unleashed it with the loudest moan my voice would allow. "OHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKK!!!" I whaled as I came. Moments later Renee joined me in my ecstasy, and we finally collapsed on each other before kissing one more time.

"Feel a little better?" she said with a flirty smile.

I just giggled, my tears were gone.

After lying on my bed together a while longer, we finally got up to go downstairs. Renee could tell I was hesitant to dress, and I believe she was too. But without words, I knew I probably should. When we got down to the living room my father was sitting in there watching a basketball game on TV, and I knew there was no way he couldn't have heard us. Though he didn't give any signs he did.

"Hey honey, it's nice to see you smile again!" he said. "You two have a good talk?"

"Yeah Daddy, we had a great talk," I said as I winked at Renee to give him a hint in the unlikely case he was deaf!

"Good," with a smile.