A Crazy Voyage Ch. 02

Story Info
Melissa and Kristen have more fun with Melissa's dad.
7.4k words
4.63
128k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stargaze
Stargaze
383 Followers

When I opened my eyes, I saw a hint of sunlight peaking in the tiny opening in the left side of the drapes. I remained on my back for a few minutes, closed my eyes once more and tried desperately to continue the dream I had been having. My father was kissing me passionately, we were in bed together, and he was telling me he loved me. Not the typical love for his daughter, but genuine love that only a lover can feel for their companion. Desperate to get back there, I began to turn on my side to find a more comfortable position when I quickly realised I was restricted. Pulling the sheet off my chest showed that my father had his arm lying over my stomach.

Suddenly the entire night came back to me. It had actually happened! For most of the night I could only recall dreaming of sex; crazy wild lawless sex with my father and Kristen. Now I had awoken to the realisation that it was not a dream! My father lay nude at my side, his arm lying just below my breasts. A smile crept across my face as I turned and kissed his cheek softly. Happiness poured through me like a river overflowing its banks. The first time my father had made love to me was during a brief and rather crazy day last summer, when Kristen and I teased my father by sunbathing nude in his presence, and then by pushing things further in the Jacuzzi. Hormones were raging, sex was in the air, and common sense took the day off. It was a fluke; a magical moment, and nothing more. My father took both of us that night, a night Kristen and I would never soon forget, but we knew it would never happen again.

Now it had. My father had gone back on his morals of what was right and wrong, and what was simply taboo, and had not prevented the events of last night. Although I could assume my father simply lost self-control like any man would faced with two beautiful naked young women in front of him, I knew this time it was different. Something about last night told me that things would no longer be the same. I wasn't sure if it was the sex, or the way he kissed me, or the way he held me after our lovemaking, but I was certain, my father wanted last night as much as Kristen and I did, and that feeling jubilated me.

As I stared at the cabin ceiling in the mostly dark room, I thought of the day ahead, and what amazing possibilities it now presented. I could have laid there all day, against him, but now I was suddenly eager to start a new day. I turned my head and directed my attention to the clock on the table in the corner. It was just a few minutes past 8am. We must be in port, I thought. Lifting my father's arm off my body, his sleeping fingers grazed between my legs sending shivers through me before I placed his arm at my side. I lifted from the bed, and searched for my robe. Tripping over our discarded clothes from the previous night, I aborted my quest for the robe and approached the door to the balcony. Pulling back the heavy drapes I saw the city of Nassau beyond the rail. I momentarily flirted with the idea of stepping out naked, but thought best not to. Looking at the bed beside me, Kristen lay on her stomach facing my dad. My father also lay face down with his right arm now folded at his side, and his left tucked beneath his pillow. I stared at them for a good minute. Kristen's perfect round bottom was exposed by the pulled down sheets, and she looked beautiful laying beside my father. I knew she had another dream come true last night as well, and I was happy for her.

Just then the phone rang and startled me from my gaze. Who could be calling our cabin? I picked up the receiver. "Hello?" I asked quietly.

"MELISSA?" my mother's voice blurted loudly on the other end, calypso music could clearly be heard in the background. "Why are you still in your room?"

"Oh, we slept late I guess," I responded a bit unsure as to why my mom was calling so early.

"SLEPT LATE?!?" my mother yelled over the phone, "I TOLD YOUR FATHER TO HAVE YOU GIRLS READY BY 7:45!"

"So we slept late, what's the big deal?" I asked softly again into the phone.

"MELISSA I CAN'T HEAR YOU, PLEASE SPEAK UP!" she shouted, calypso music could be heard being played in the background.

Taking the phone into the bathroom to muffle my conversation I repeated, "What's the big deal?" a little louder.

"THE BIG DEAL? THE BIG DEAL?? WHERE'S YOUR FATHER? LET ME TALK TO HIM!" she demanded.

My heart was racing,"Uh...he's in the shower," I lied quickly while closing the door of the bathroom. I didn't need my father to be awoken with the sound of me arguing with my mother, not after the wonderful night we had together.

"WHY THE HELL IS HE TAKING A SHOWER?!? HE WAS..."

"What's the BIG DEAL?" I asked again.

My mom eased her voice a little bit as the music in the background momentarily stopped. "The BIG DEAL is we have reservations for a dolphin encounter!" "Didn't your father tell you about that?" my mom asked sounding very frustrated.

"Uh, not that I remember," I replied honestly feeling a little relieved that she wasn't suspicious about anything last night. "Look, we need to be on there by 10am, so you all better get your asses ready pronto!"

"OK Mom, we'll be ready soon," I replied before immediately regretting that last word.

"YOU'RE NOT STILL SLEEPING ARE YOU?!?" my mother hollered again.

"NO, NO, we're up, we're up!" I tried to convince her.

"Yeah, I'll believe that when I see it. I can't wait for you two lazy asses, I'll be up in a second," she said as she hung up the phone.

My heart almost fell into my chest. I'll be up in a second How long was "a second"? My mother was on her way to our room immediately, and Kristen was still sleeping in bed with my father, NAKED! I had no idea how long "a second" was, but judging by my mother's standards of time, it was probably closer to the literary term. Plus being that my mother was director of the ship, she could easily use a housekeeping key to open the door at any moment, without giving us a notice by knocking. Now I was forced to wake my father up in a very unpleasant way.

"DAD, WAKE UP!!" "WAKE UP!" I cried as I shook his hip vigorously. Kristen who usually sleeps like a brick didn't stir, but my father rolled over a bit and rubbed his sleepy eyes. I got his attention. Almost on the verge of tears I nervously shouted again, "MOM WILL BE HERE ANY MINUTE!" My father's eyes widened immediately and he hopped out of bed so fast he nearly butted heads with me. My father immediately had his boxers on, and was putting on his shorts when I yelled at him, "NO! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE SHOWER!"

He looked at me with a look of confusion before I started to repeat myself. "YOU'RE SUPP...I TOLD HER YOU WERE..."

"OH, OH, GOT IT," he said, stripping off his shorts and boxers again in once fast stroke. "GET HER UP FAST!" my father said pointing at a comatose Kristen as he jumped in the bathroom and closed the door. Hearing the water in the shower turn on immediately, I stood by the bedside shaking Kristen. I feared having to wake her up in such short notice. Rooming with her in college had taught me how heavy a sleeper she was. Shaking her again, I took the curtains in my left land and tore them open flooding the room in bright day light. "KRISTEN! GET UP DAMN IT!!" With that she finally opened her eyes and looked at me for a moment as if unsure who I was. "MY MOTHER WILL BE HERE ANY SECOND!!"

Finally registering with Kristen's sleepy brain, she had a similar reaction to my father. "OH SHIT!" she screamed and she almost fell to the floor as her feet got caught in the sheets as she got up fast. Kristen began to quickly grab her clothes from the floor when I quickly told her we needed to be in our bikinis. Kristen and I rifled through our drawer to find our bikinis, but couldn't find them anywhere. I panicked. My mother could not open that door and see Kristen and I standing naked in the room together, even with my father in the shower. It would seem awkward that we would change so openly, leaving the chance he could walk out of the bathroom at any moment and see us.

"THE SHOWER!" Kristen shouted in alarm.

"What about it?" I asked back almost breathless.

"The bikini's are on the shower rod!" she shot back.

Immediately we tripped over each other to get to the bathroom and were thankful my father hadn't locked the door. Stumbling into the small bathroom, I grabbed the bikini's off the bar over the curtain and knocked my top into the shower. My father pulled back the curtain apparently aware that he had failed to realise we needed them, and handed me my top. Even in that rushed state of fear, I couldn't help feeling what I had when I awoke. My father didn't seem to be regretting his decisions of the night before. Despite possibly exposing our affair to my mother, he still looked at me with eyes of trust, and of love in that desperate moment.

I closed the door again right away, and Kristen and I almost fell over in an attempt to dress as quickly as we ever had. I had secured my bottom half when another tremendous problem smacked me in the face. "OH FUCK!" I screamed.

"WHAT?" Kristen replied looking nervous as ever as she began to tie on her top.

"THE BEDS!" "THEY NEED TO BE SEPARATED!!" I cried in desperation. Kristen didn't waste time responding and immediately dove toward the beds and started to pull the mattresses apart. I was immediately at her side helping her move the bed frame.

"Put your top on first!" she shouted, but I ignored her as we struggled to push the frame back in the corner it had been the first night. After the bed was replaced Kristen started to shovel the blankets from the floor onto the bed and I grabbed my top as we heard the doorknob turn. The door opened quickly about 4 inches before getting jammed with a hard clank as the chain held the door closed.

"Uh, could you remove the fucking chain!" my mom's voice shot from behind the door clearly annoyed. In all my haste, I hadn't realised my father had chained the door before getting in bed with us the previous night.

Kristen looked at me nervously as I crept in the corner to quickly tie my top on before she could open the door. My mom came bursting in and said, "He's STILL in the shower?!?" I was unsure what to say, but just then the water had turned off. My mother banged on the door. "RICH! I ASK YOU FOR ONE FAVOR AND YOU..." My dad opened the door a crack, letting the steam from the small bathroom spill out.

Getting a quick glimpse of Kristen and I in our bikinis and assuring we were not busted he replied, "I'm sorry hun, I forgot, it's completely my fault, I'll be out in a second," he said in his usual calm tone. My mother huffed as she turned and looked at us, apparently finding it hard to bottle her anger.

"And you two! I told you what I thought of those skimpy things!" she wailed at us, "You might as well be naked! But something on damnit!"

Kristen and I almost laughed despite ourselves when she said that. If she only knew I laughed in my mind, feeling a lot more at ease now that disaster had been narrowly averted.

"Mom, this is a bathing suit, we're not living in the '40's! Stop being such an old prude!" I yelled back at her.

My mother was held speechless at my rebuttal for the moment, and was about to shoot back another round when my father opened the door, in his bathing trunks and acting as if nothing at all was wrong. "We got 40 minutes, he said, we can make it, relax," he smiled at my mom giving her a light kiss on the lips. Still visiously upset, my mom calmed and said, "Girls, cover yourselves." I wanted to yell again, but my father had calmed the storm, like he always does, and I didn't want to start it up again. Muttering to myself, Kristen and I unwillingly put shorts and t-shirts on over our bathing suits.

After another minute for my father to grab a shirt and a few other things, we followed my parents down the long hallway to the elevators, and took it down to the lowest level where the gangway was. Once off the ship, my mother hustled us to the queue for the catamaran that would take us to the island where the dolphins were. When we got to the spot on the dock there was a man standing there, but no people stood waiting. My mother asked the man frantically about her reservation, and learned that we had missed the boat by about 5 minutes.

My mother almost blew up, but being that she was in front of a subordinate she kept her composure, but fire was in her eyes directed straight at me. My mother asked when the next boat was but found out it wasn't for another 2 hours. We'd miss our reservations. The man at the pier told us that if we went to the ferry terminal we could still have a chance by taking the ferry to the island.

My mother immediately got us a cab. While in the taxi, my mother was constantly checking her watch. In the cab she had released more anger on Kristen and I, but mainly just me. She went on about how expensive the tickets were and how I was going to blow it. I replied with a snide comment on how she didn't pay for them and she shot back a line about me being an ungrateful bitch.

I knew I sounded ungrateful, but I wasn't. Despite my feelings for my mother, I couldn't have thanked her enough for getting us on the cruise, I just had a bad way of showing it. My father tried his best to diffuse the situation as usual, but my mother still seemed annoyed that our laziness might cost us our spots at the dolphin thing. She explained to my father that her VIP passes were free, but were only good if they had room. It was restricted to 10 people, and if we were late our participation wasn't guaranteed.

I didn't particularly care about swimming with the dolphins. After the night we had with my father all I wanted to do was spend time alone with him, but I knew that was unlikely to happen since my mother had most of the day off. My mother finally quit her venting and was now discussing the plans for the evening with my father. She had mentioned the New Year's dance on the deck. I had completely forgotten it was New Year's Eve! Suddenly a feeling of despair came over me, as I envisioned my father spending most of the evening with my mother, since she went on about how she should have free time in the evening as well.

I had asked her if she wasn't going to be busy with the party hosting (hoping she would be). She said that they had promised her she wouldn't have much to do; make a few announcements and that's about it. My hopes of having another dreamlike night were quickly evaporating, and suddenly I had no desire to have any fun with dolphins. I was angry with my mother. If only she knew my father would rather spend time with me than her. I tried not to display my aggravation.

When we got to the terminal we had to wait a long time for the ferry. My mother's blood began to get hotter once again with every minute that passed, though she held her comments inside this time. When we finally boarded the ferry it was 9:30, and the boat still didn't leave the pier for another 10 minutes. Once on the island we ran together to the place for the reservations. We didn't arrive until about a quarter after ten, and that's when the people at the dolphin place told us the bad news.

Because we were late, they had to give away our spots to standbys. Fortunately they said there were two spots still available, and they asked us if two of us would like to do it. My mother (clearly furious again) asked as calmly as she could about a possible opening in a little while for four. They told her that it was very unlikely. Looking as if I was about to get kicked, my mother threw up her hands in frustration.

Immediately I got an idea and told my parents to do it. My father insisted Kristen and I do it instead, and they'd watch. That's when I told them I really had no interest, and that Kristen was uneasy about swimming with fish. My father tried to tell her its not a fish but a mammal, but I had made a good point. My mother was annoyed we hadn't told her that, but I told her the whole thing was a miscommunication, and told her it was cool for them to do it.

My mother didn't want to keep the guy waiting, so she said that her and her husband would take the spots. My dad asked if we would watch, but when told we had to pay to watch, we told them we'd meet them back at the ship. My parents left us and Kristen asked me why I had lied about her fear of fish. I told her I really wasn't in the mood for it.

We made our way back to the ferry only to learn it had already departed. We didn't want to stand by the dock waiting for the next one, so I suggested be go to the beach. It was a small island, and there were beaches everywhere. We walked together down one of the beaches talking about our experience the previous night. Kristen and I hardly mentioned the twins, other than how it was a mistake to let it go that far. We spent most of our walk discussing my dad, and how amazing this trip had become.

We passed a few families as we walked, beach bag in hand. "Oh shit! Don't my parents need this?" I asked suddenly realising what I was carrying. It contained a few towels and bottles of water.

Kristen started to laugh and told me not to worry, that she was sure they probably provided them there. She did jab a joke that my mother has another reason to kill me now. We laughed as we walked and my spirits improved. We found ourselves reaching the end of the tiny island. The beach was small, and secluded, and we decided to place our towels down and sunbathe a while.

It shouldn't have surprised me when Kristen removed her top shortly after settling on the towel. "Is it allowed here?" I asked her looking around for beachgoers.

"Oh I don't know, who cares, no one's around," she said.

"Yeah I know, but...what if someone comes?" I asked still looking for another soul on this end of the skinny island.

"I DOUBT anyone will come, but if someone does, you think they're going to care?" she smirked. I knew she was right, and it's not like I didn't want to join her. She had gotten me used to bathing topless on South Beach and it had enjoyed it much more than I thought I would.

"Yeah, what the hell," I said as I untied my top and threw it in the sand beside us.

Kristen and I applied some sun block and laid on our backs under the morning sun. That water near us was crystal blue and was beautiful, nothing like the rough surf in Florida. We laid there a few minutes when Kristen sat up. "You know..." she said sounding naughty again. "No one's around, you think I could take my bottoms off?" she asked with a clever grin.

I almost laughed, somewhat expecting it. She had also introduced me to nude sunbathing in my backyard, and I had taken to that too. I had never done it in public however, although this was as secluded as public gets.

"You think we should?" I said with a smile as I again looked around.

Kristen was nodding with a naughty little smile and slid her bikini bottoms off her smooth tanned legs. "Oh wow," I mouthed silently when I saw her bare pussy exposed to the island. Knowing my parents were only a hundred yards away made the temptation that more invigorating. It only took me a few seconds of seeing Kristen's complete naked body glistening in the sun before I started to reach for my bottoms.

I slid them off with excitement as I let my bare body be free of its cloth constraints. Tossing my bottoms next to my top, I laid on my back again and let the sun soak up my nakedness. A warm breeze blew sand across my breasts and I exhaled in a state of utter relaxation. This is much better than swimming with dolphins I thought as I closed my eyes.

I awoke about a half hour later and was momentarily startled when I didn't see Kristen by my side. But then I found her, wading in the turquoise water, looking like a mermaid having just gotten legs. I approached her nervously, letting my bikini remain near our towels. Feeling the warm ocean water caress my bare skin was indescribable. It was nothing like the pool. Kirsten was standing waist deep, but the clear water revealed her naked beauty beneath the surface.

Stargaze
Stargaze
383 Followers
12