A Crazy Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kristen and I undressed in my room, we kept the door open. Tossing the clothes in a pile in the corner of my room, I intended to wash them later. Kristen and I walked the hall naked to the bathroom. We weren't met by anyone.

In the shower I had too much on my mind for sex, but apparently Kristen didn't, and as I was washing my hair I felt her lips on my body. She was kissing my soapy breasts under the water, and when I rinsed the soap from my eyes I took her tongue in my mouth.

We shared a deep passionate kiss and pulled our bodies together. Feeling her fingers slide down my body and find my awaiting pussy, I returned my fingers to the place they loved to be. We fucked in the shower as Kristen made no attempt to keep quiet.

"OHHHHHH!" she moaned as I played with her clit.

"MMMMMMMM!" she hummed.

As we fucked, I couldn't help thinking about all that had happened on the boat, and before I knew it I was reaching a climax, Kristen joined me as we came together.

After rinsing off we got out of the tub and dried off using a fresh towel. Kristen tossed it to the floor and walked out naked. As I followed her, I noticed Renee in my dad's bedroom, apparently alone.

I didn't see my father in there, so I decided to step in. "Where's my dad?" I asked her.

Renee was packing a few clothes that she had brought with her to my father's for the weekend. She was no longer wearing the wet t-shirt, but was wearing another dry one, this one was navy.

She greeted me with a partial smile and took notice of my nakedness. "He had to run back to the marina for a few minutes, apparently they gave him the wrong receipt," she said.

Surprised that he was out of the house, I decided to use the time to talk to Renee. I didn't want to waste any of it by going to my room to put something on, so I continued to remain naked as I closed the door for privacy.

"Hey Renee, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked.

"Sure hun, what's up?" she replied.

"Is everything all right?" I asked her concerned.

"Yeah, what do you mean?" she asked.

"I think you know what I mean," I answered.

She smiled a silly smile acting as if she couldn't think of it. "Um..is this about the crazy sex we had?" she joked causing me to laugh and break my nervous tension.

"Yeah, a little bit to do with that," I said.

"What do you want to know?" she asked.

"Well, nothing really. I'm just not sure what you are thinking now, I mean, it was a pretty interesting weekend," I said.

"Yeah, that it was!" Renee replied laughing.

"So what happens now?" I asked.

"I don't know sweetie," she said, stealing a look at my naked body once again, "I don't know."

"I just hope you don't regret it, that's all," I said to her.

"Regret it?" she laughed, "Don't worry about that sexy."

I laughed at her remark and said, "OK, I was just nervous you would, or my dad would."

"I can understand that, but don't worry hun, we'll just take it one day at a time," she said honestly.

"Though if you continue to walk around naked all the time, I don't think your dad will ever regret it," she said with a giggle.

I laughed again and then got serious with her once more. "Do you remember what I told you last night, before we went to sleep?"

"Yes I do sweetie, and I love you too," she said smiling.

"I meant it," I said unsure of why I was admitting it.

"I meant it too hun," she said with a gorgeous smile on her face. "Just don't tell your dad how much I do, we don't want to make him jealous now, haha," she laughed.

We both cracked up laughing for a few seconds, before she said, "Come here you sexy thing you," and she took my face in her hands and kissed me.

Our tongues met quickly and I felt us leaning back onto my father's bed. Renee broke our kiss again momentarily to pull her shirt over her head, revealing her beautiful and now tanned breasts. After quickly pulling off the shorts she was wearing, we both laid on the bed naked together, preparing to repeat the night before.

Renee and I made love on the bed, and it was unlike the lustful sex we had on the boat. It was passionate, and slower, and was more than just sex. For some reason I couldn't help becoming emotional with Renee, because of all that she was to me. In all the years of fighting and quarrelling with my mother, I never imagined I would have someone like Renee in my life. Although our age was only separated by about 9 years, I looked up to her like an older sister, and perhaps my future step-mom.

My father was always the stability in my life, but I needed a motherly figure as well, and I looked to Renee now with this. It was the relationship I had always wanted with my mother. Maybe not the sex, but the closeness, and the bonding. We had come a long way in such a short time, and I knew as we made love that this was the beginning of a very special relationship.

12